REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lankford  David  doyle  Theory  Floor  +Lankford  tippit  tsbd  11  3a  9  3  Mason  4  paine  Darnell  frazier  Lifton  fritz  2  Humor  prayer  Weigman  hosty  zapruder  beckley  

Like/Tweet/+1

Question about the hit men

+2
steely_dan
StanDane
6 posters
Go down

Question about the hit men - Page 2 Empty Question about the hit men

Sun 31 Aug 2014, 2:45 am
First topic message reminder :

Been a believer in conspiracy in the Kennedy case for many years now and after the ARRB I am no longer a believer. I know there was a conspiracy.

One thing I've always wondered about. Wouldn't highly experienced hit men strongly suspect they would not live long after they did the job which would make them reluctant to get involved. Or do you think they had "insurance" in some lawyers safe in case they ended up dead.

M.Ellis
M.Ellis

Question about the hit men - Page 2 Empty Re: Question about the hit men

Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:01 am
beowulf wrote:...but wasn't there a report by two Customs Agents who followed Oswald to 544 Camp Street and saw him with Bannister?

I don't recall reading that anywhere. That would be a big deal. I'll search for it.

Banister's secretary, Delphine Roberts claimed LHO and Banister had a working relationship.

But even if one ignores eyewitness testimony - which I try to do when it comes to 544 Camp Street - there are clear, logical inferences we can draw.

1. Oswald stamped that address on those leaflets. Everybody agrees about that.
2. Neither LHO nor the FPCC ever rented space in that building. Everybody agrees about that too.
3. An anti-Castro /anti-communist group had rented space in that building. Everybody agrees.
(And the 531 Lafayette excuse LN'ers raise for Banister is a dodge. It's bogus. It was the same damned 3 storey building.)
4. Guy Banister was in that building - on the Lafayette Street side. Everybody agrees.
5. People responding to the FPCC leaflets would have to write to or pay a visit to that address.
6. Would anyone be there to meet them, to answer the FPCC mail?
7. If the answer to question 6 is 'yes'. Who is that person? If it's 'no', the only conclusion anyone - even LN'ers - can draw, is LHO was not serious about his work for FPCC. He was a fake pro-Castro activist.

If he was a fake pro-Castro activist, what else was he faking?

544 Camp attracts my attention because it is a problem that can be solved with logic alone.
Witness testimony could be helpful. But it's not really necessary when it comes to 544 Camp Street.

This week, I came upon something that to me is just astonishing.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKscottW.htm

"At 11.00 a.m. on Friday, 27th September, 1963, a young American entered the Cuban consul's office. He told Silvia Duran that his name was Lee Harvey Oswald and that he needed a Cuban transit visa. Oswald told Duran that he planned to leave in three days' time and stay in Cuba for a couple of weeks. He then intended to move onto the Soviet Union. To establish his identity Oswald showed Duran her his passport, correspondence with the American Communist Party, his membership card for the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, a newspaper clipping about his activities in New Orleans and a photograph of Oswald in custody, accompanied by two police officers."

So was the New Orleans arrest really a publicity stunt? Were the radio appearances, the public speaking, simply part of a fake communist CV LHO was constructing for himself? My jaw dropped when I read LHO took his New Orleans arrest sheet and photos to show to the Cuban consulate.

That raises a few questions.

Sorry if this was OT to the shooters. I don't think LHO was a shooter. I don't know who the shooters were. I don't know who hired them. But like everyone else, I have my own tentative opinions.

That problem is murkier than 544 Camp Street. All I need now is a floor plan and a list of tenants. I am visiting NOLA this year. I hope I have time to research that in the public records.
gerrrycam

Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:58 am
NO is all part of manuscript starting with drama of assassination attempt of Gen Walker, if we follow the handlers like Jim Garrason did we solve the case.

Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:39 pm
Paul McGurkenfarklein wrote:
greg parker wrote:
I am just pissed off that they took us for fucking idiots and continue to do so 51 years later.
You can take the boy out of Oz, but ya can't take the Ozziness out of the boy...

Don't know about you, Paul... but I'm not mellowing at all - if anything, getting more pissed off and cantankerous.

Oswald was "convicted" with a dodgy circumstantial case. There is a much more honest and solid circumstantial case to be made pointing to others.
I am still pretty bad, Greg. The 50th anniversary was hard to take.
I use to deal with it by going on Duncan's forum to fight lone nutters. But I am getting too old for that shit now.

P.S Sorry to MovingMan for getting off topic.

Don't worry about it. Sometimes it's interesting to just let a thread go with the flow. I can identify with your experience . Sometimes I get worn down too. The best thing to do is rest up and then get back in the fight. As long as the other side doesn't give up we can't give up too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum