Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae
Today at 6:48 am by Sharon Horizons

» ROKC Lampoon
Yesterday at 9:08 am by greg parker

» The Bold and the Italics
Yesterday at 9:06 am by greg parker

» The Eighth Naval District
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:33 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt2
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 8:08 pm by barto

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt1
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:58 am by barto

» JFK Assassination
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:15 am by jack ferguson

» Lifton on his "new evidence"
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 4:47 am by steely dan

» friends student exchange programs
Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:01 pm by greg parker

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Logo design for my blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Logo design for my blog

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 12:37 am

It's been over 2 years since I started by blog. I think the time has finally come to place a logo at the top of my blog, so that it appears with every post I make there. I'd like to ask Stan to please come up with something for me. These are my requirements for the logo:

1). That it includes the words "JFK assassination: The lone gunman myth" but not necessarily written like that.

2). That it includes 3 or 4 photographs related to the assassination.

3). That the words "Logo design by Stan Dane" be included in either the bottom left hand or right hand corner of the logo.

Are you up for it Stan? No problem if you're not, but please let me know. I'd do it myself, but I frankly suck at this sort of thing. I think you have my email address. If you don't, let me know, and I will give it to you.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 1:43 am

Hasan Yusuf wrote:It's been over 2 years since I started by blog. I think the time has finally come to place a logo at the top of my blog, so that it appears with every post I make there. I'd like to ask Stan to please come up with something for me. These are my requirements for the logo:

1). That it includes the words "JFK assassination: The lone gunman myth" but not necessarily written like that.

2). That it includes 3 or 4 photographs related to the assassination.

3). That the words "Logo design by Stan Dane" be included in either the bottom left hand or right hand corner of the logo.

Are you up for it Stan? No problem if you're not, but please let me know. I'd do it myself, but I frankly suck at this sort of thing. I think you have my email address. If you don't, let me know, and I will give it to you.
I'll give it a (lo)go, Hasan. Thought I had your email address, but I don't see it, so I'll need that.

Stan Dane

Posts : 2331
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 3:11 am

Got it. Sent you a test email. Delete away!

Stan Dane

Posts : 2331
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 3:16 am

I deleted it, but I hope it's not too late. I'd hate to wake up tomorrow with my inbox flooded with pornographic images of Bears and Deer.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by steely dan on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 6:56 am

Hasan Yusuf wrote:I deleted it, but I hope it's not too late. I'd hate to wake up tomorrow with my inbox flooded with pornographic images of Bears and Deer.

You should be safe for now Hasan. Hs's busy pushing the SBT (special bullet theory). I do share your concerns though, that he may have a large collection of "selfies" involving disgusting acts with unwilling members of the animal kingdom.

steely dan

Posts : 281
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 8:07 pm

steely dan wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:I deleted it, but I hope it's not too late. I'd hate to wake up tomorrow with my inbox flooded with pornographic images of Bears and Deer.

You should be safe for now Hasan. Hs's busy pushing the SBT (special bullet theory). I do share your concerns though, that he may have a large collection of "selfies" involving disgusting acts with unwilling members of the animal kingdom.


Well the good thing is that I woke up but didn't find any explicit material in my inbox. No doubt though that BF Bob has over 10 Gigabytes of homemade Bear and Deer porn on his hard drive.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 12:28 am

I have put up Stan's logo design on my blog:

http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Stan's theme was basically a progression from happiness to tragedy (as shown in the photos he used), with the colors changing from light to dark to reflect that progression from happiness to tragedy. I thought that was a very clever idea. The word "JFK" is there because Blogger wouldn't let me put up the logo without including a title for the blog.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by greg parker on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 6:33 am

Well done to both of you. Looks great!

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 7:46 am

greg parker wrote:Well done to both of you. Looks great!

Thanks, mate. I knew Stan wouldn't disappoint me.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Logo design for my blog

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum