» Kent Courtney
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

The de Mohrenschildt's were dangerous people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The de Mohrenschildt's were dangerous people.

Post by Tommy & Hilde Wilkens on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 11:04 am

While researching the Willem Oltmans archives in Den Haag The Netherlands we came across some interesting  private notes written by Willem Oltmans.  The notes described of a phone call that Oltmans had received from Robert F. Kennedy on the afternoon of April 3,1967 in New York City.Earlier in the day Oltmans had contacted Tim Hogan  Roberet Kennedy's press Secretary to inform him that NOS Television of The Netherlands were seeking an interview with George de Mohrenschildt and his possible involvement in President Kennedy's assassination. Oltmans tells in his notes of the late afternoon phone call that came in directly from Robert Kennedy himself. Oltmans tells how RFK wanted to know why he was investigating George de Mohrenschildt ? On orders from NOS Television was his reply to RFK. Oltmans then tells in his notes that a very serous Robert Kennedy told Oltmans that he should avoid the de Mohrenschildt's and have nothing to do with them because they were both violent and dangerous people.Instead of avoiding the de Mohrenschildt's Oltmans went full speed ahead with the planned interview and from that interview came the beginnings of a ten year long intimate friendship.

Last edited by Tommy & Hilde Wilkens on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tommy & Hilde Wilkens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The de Mohrenschildt's were dangerous people.

Post by Terry W. Martin on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 11:17 am

Tommy & Hilde Wilkens wrote:While researching the Willem Oltmans archives in Den Haag The Netherlands we came across some interesting  private notes written by Willem Oltmans.  The notes described of a phone call that Oltmans had received from Robert F. Kennedy on the afternoon of April 3,1976 in New York City.Earlier in the day Oltmans had contacted Tim Hogan  Roberet Kennedy's press Secretary to inform him that NOS Television of The Netherlands were seeking an interview with George de Mohrenschildt and his possible involvement in President Kennedy's assassination. Oltmans tells in his notes of the late afternoon phone call that came in directly from Robert Kennedy himself. Oltmans tells how RFK wanted to know why he was investigating George de Mohrenschildt ? On orders from NOS Television was his reply to RFK. Oltmans then tells in his notes that a very serous Robert Kennedy told Oltmans that he should avoid the de Mohrenschildt's and have nothing to do with them because they were both violent and dangerous people.Instead of avoiding the de Mohrenschildt's Oltmans went full speed ahead with the planned interview and from that interview came the beginnings of a ten year long intimate friendship.

Was this is April 1976 or April 1966?

I believe RFK was unable to phone anyone after mid 1968.

But I can believe RFK would have advised caution regarding GdeM.

Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy & Hilde Wilkens on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 10:27 pm

Hello Terry and thanks for your reply. Of course your correct I meant to type 1967.My type-o error sorry .....I have edited the original post. Thanks

Tommy & Hilde Wilkens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top