REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

David  frazier  2  3a  Mason  tippit  fritz  prayer  paine  3  hosty  Floor  Lankford  doyle  9  Theory  4  Darnell  11  zapruder  Humor  tsbd  +Lankford  Lifton  beckley  Weigman  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Lecture Tour Offer Empty Lecture Tour Offer

Thu 10 Mar 2011, 1:05 pm
Opportunity is now available to allow me to travel and discuss aspects of the Kennedy assassination, with any non-profit group assembled, for the purpose of advancing the understanding of the historical aspects of the investigation, into the death of JFK. No radio or TV appearances at this time. Will NOT CONSIDER bookings requiring attendence fees.
Travel expenses required for distances over 800 miles from Warren, Ohio.

Extended stays considered with advance notice. Fees accepted to cover under 800 miles of travel expenses, if available but not required. I now travel with a service dog and limit travel distance I have to drive. I will not fly due to volume of supporting material files and hassles flying with service dog.

I will make available my research material of the following film projects and discuss each to interested groups of 6 or more during the period April thru Nov of 2011. Limited timeframe in August and October of 2011. 1. THPA2D.....The Path to Dallas, outline of act conflict, surrounding the historical record of the investigation and lives of those involved.

2. QI...............Questions of Integrity, outline of fingerprint issues.
3. TMM...........The Marxist Marine, Lee Harvey Oswald's military service
and defection issues.
4. CS.............Cuban Shadows, covering assassination plots and Oswald's
trip to Mexico.
5. ACNT........A Case Not Tried, Legal conflicts and aspects to consider.
6. NSM..........No Single Man, conspiracy theories.
7. RvsR..........Releasing vs Reclaiming, counter to VB's "Reclaiming
History".
8. TSC...........The September Conspiracy, Oswald's actions in New Orleans.

Powerpoint and documents available for each.....projection equipment must be provided at this time. No lecuture or booking agent fees.....this project is not for any financial gain.

Jim can be contacted through his original post at:
Available for lectures or panel discussions

Or through his profile on this forum.

Jim and his work are both inspirational and I hope many are able to take up this offer.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum