» JFK Assassination
    Yesterday at 7:15 am by jack ferguson

» Lifton on his "new evidence"
    Yesterday at 4:47 am by steely dan

» friends student exchange programs
    Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:01 pm by greg parker

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

Affiliates
    free forum

The Unsinkable Marguerite Oswald

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Unsinkable Marguerite Oswald

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 6:48 am

greg parker wrote:
    The Prodigal Son wrote:
    steely dan wrote:It sticks out to me that Markham claims he bumped into Ozzie and Tolliver in the Texas Movie Theater of all places. Really, what are the odds.

I partially agree.  But we must also factor in that the movie house was a place where kids did hang out and the Texas Theater was the local movie house for this part of Oak Cliff where these young lads lived.  I can imagine all kids of deals went down at the movies...
    The same happens with the Markhams. To Feldman, they are terrified of the authorities. To the FBI, they were terrified of the old harridan and her two scruffy accomplices.
    Armstrong is working on that as we speak, Greg. There apparently were 2 sets of Markhams. His tentative title is Mark & Ham.

Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 7:41 am

Paul McGurkenfarklein wrote:
    greg parker wrote:
    The Prodigal Son wrote:
    steely dan wrote:It sticks out to me that Markham claims he bumped into Ozzie and Tolliver in the Texas Movie Theater of all places. Really, what are the odds.

I partially agree.  But we must also factor in that the movie house was a place where kids did hang out and the Texas Theater was the local movie house for this part of Oak Cliff where these young lads lived.  I can imagine all kids of deals went down at the movies...
    The same happens with the Markhams. To Feldman, they are terrified of the authorities. To the FBI, they were terrified of the old harridan and her two scruffy accomplices.
    Armstrong is working on that as we speak, Greg. There apparently were 2 sets of Markhams. His tentative title is Mark & Ham.
    Great! He's going Biblical! That should sell well in the bible belt... and be another book a very busy loyer type could expound on at symposiums without ever reading it!

Out to where the van is waiting
    I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
    -----------------------------
     Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
                 Lachie Hulme            
    -----------------------------
    The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

greg parker
    Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 6:19 pm

The Prodigal Son wrote:
    steely dan wrote:Does anybody else feel that this episode is an attempt to reintroduce the dark skinned Rambler driver who Craig (and others) claimed they saw picking LHO up from Dealy Plaza. If thats the case, who would be behind it?. I think we can rule out the DPD and FBI.

In what way, Steely?  You mean the introduction of "Tolliver" or something else?

What I find a little bit odd is that James Markham's parole was revoked on April 8th, 1964, after he failed to report.  The police did not arrive, for all we know, until June 30th to arrest James.  That's him on the street for almost three months.  

So I have no problem with Marguerite and Feldman believing that the arrival of the Dallas Police was somehow linked to the unexpected visit of Marguerite on June 27th.
    Its Tolliver and the car, lee. I'm left wondering how many 20 year old men would be unable to at least remember the make of car they had been a passenger in. At the risk of being hopelessly wrong, i think its possible Markham was bribed to come forward with a deliberately vague story, putting LHO, in a car, with a dark skinned/black driver. Please dont ask me by whom, or why....i'm already tearing my hair out.

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prodigal Son on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 5:55 am

steely dan wrote:
    The Prodigal Son wrote:
    steely dan wrote:Does anybody else feel that this episode is an attempt to reintroduce the dark skinned Rambler driver who Craig (and others) claimed they saw picking LHO up from Dealy Plaza. If thats the case, who would be behind it?. I think we can rule out the DPD and FBI.

In what way, Steely?  You mean the introduction of "Tolliver" or something else?

What I find a little bit odd is that James Markham's parole was revoked on April 8th, 1964, after he failed to report.  The police did not arrive, for all we know, until June 30th to arrest James.  That's him on the street for almost three months.  

So I have no problem with Marguerite and Feldman believing that the arrival of the Dallas Police was somehow linked to the unexpected visit of Marguerite on June 27th.
    Its Tolliver and the car, lee. I'm left wondering how many 20 year old men would be unable to at least remember the make of car they had been a passenger in. At the risk of being hopelessly wrong, i think its possible Markham was bribed to come forward with a deliberately vague story, putting LHO, in a car, with a dark skinned/black driver. Please dont ask me by whom, or why....i'm already tearing my hair out.

I get you but I'm failing to read anything about the ethnicity of Tolliver into proceedings.

Here is what we do know.  

We know there is a tentative relationship between the Davis sisters (also witnesses to the aftermath of the Tippit shooting) and Larry Crafard due to the phone number being in his notebook.  

We know Crafard was almost certainly hanging around Oak Cliff in the weeks prior to the assassination.  

We know Helen Markham worked in the Eatwell Cafe in downtown Dallas where Crafard frequented.  

We know Helen Markham was a witness to the Tippit murder although her observations were somewhat contradictory.

We know Helen Markham had a son called James (or Jimmy) Markham who had, two months previous to November 22nd, been released from prison on parole for burglary. 

We know Crafard used to eat at the Eatwell Cafe:

Mr. HUBERT. But you did go to the Eatwell Restaurant on Main Street, I think it was? 
    Mr. CRAFARD. It was on Commerce. 
    Mr. HUBERT. Commerce. 
    Mr. CRAFARD. I went there most of the time for my meals. It was, meals were cheap, nice place to go to, it was close, and I sat around there and joked with the girls and the one guy who worked in there I got acquainted with him a little bit. 

We know Crafard claimed to have been dating someone that he used to meet at the Eatwell Cafe:

Mr. HUBERT. You did have a girl you went out with you used to meet at the Eatwell? 
    Mr. CRAFARD. One of the girls who worked for Jack. 
    Mr. GRIFFIN. What was her name? 
    Mr. CRAFARD. She went to work for him later, I can't even remember her name now. The only one of the bunch I can remember, there were three girls there roomed together, the only one I can remember is Norma, and I first got acquainted with her was over the telephone and we had quite a conversation, and we became rather friendly over the telephone and when we met we was fairly friendly. 

We know that when Crafard was questioned during his Warren Commission testimony he was questioned about a "Jimmy" and came out with an incredibly cryptic response in relation to a series of "pictures":

Mr. GRIFFIN. Did Jack also eat at the Eatwell? 
    Mr. CRAFARD. He didn't eat there when I was there with him, after I went to work for him. I understood the guy knew Jack real well, in fact he got in the habit of calling me Jack Ruby, Jr., or Little Ruby, in a kind of teasing manner. He was a very friendly person. 
    Mr. GRIFFIN. Was that the older man? 
    Mr. CRAFARD. He was an older man; I believe the oldest man that I saw there. 
    Mr. GRIFFIN. You don't recall his name, first name, do you? 
    Mr. CRAFARD. No; I don't recall his first name. 
    Mr. GRIFFIN. Was one of the fellows in there called Jimmy, that you recall? 
    Mr. CRAFARD. Not that I recall. There is one of those messes of pictures I would like to get hold of. There is one side of them I would just as soon get ahold of and tear up.

We know that Jimmy Burt was AWOL from the Army.

We know James Markham was on parole.

We know William Smith was on parole.

We know Jimmy Burt, William Smith and James Markham were all friendly with each other.

We know William Smith said during his Warren Commission testimony that he spoke to James Markham about the Tippit murder.

We know Warren Commission counsel weren't interested in finding out what James Markham was told by William Smith.

We know Jimmy Burt claimed in an interview that the killer wasn't Oswald.

We know either James Markham or his brother William spoke to Marguerite Oswald about the Tippit murder in June 1964.

We know that three days after Marguerite Oswald's visit to the Markham house the police arrived to arrest James Markham and he fell or was pushed out of an upstairs window.

We know James Markham breached the terms of his Parole at the beginning of April, 1964.

We know the Dallas Police didn't arrest Markham until three months after he breached his terms.

The Prodigal Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top