Advanced Search
Latest topics
lho toothWed 17 Oct 2018, 7:40 pmMick Purdy
Backyard pixTue 16 Oct 2018, 10:57 pmgreg parker
A House of Cards?Mon 15 Oct 2018, 11:17 pmgreg parker
Imperial ReflexSun 14 Oct 2018, 2:49 amorangebicycle
Prayer ManSat 13 Oct 2018, 10:29 pmVinny
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
View user profile

Re: No Shots Fired From The TSBD

on Mon 29 May 2017, 1:11 pm
Its why they've avoided a front steps recreation
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 3:45 am
View user profile

on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 10:27 am
Smoke is not associated with the recreation or window.
The recreations rifle and shooter are easily visible.
Shoots holes in the idea of a sixth floor sniper.
Thanks Bart!
Ed
View user profile

on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 3:57 am
Sixth Floor Museum Grabs Bronson Film From Daughters.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article158448839.html

Acquisition of the Bronson collection gives the Sixth Floor Museum the copyright to three of the four films that recorded the Kennedy assassination in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. Bronson’s provide the farthest perspective of the four, the museum said. By far the most famous is the Abraham Zapruder film.
“The Bronson Collection is of both historic significance as well as a subject of investigation and careful study by the assassination research community,” Nicola Longford, executive director of the museum, said in a news release. “Every photographic viewpoint, particularly Mr. Bronson’s unique perspective some distance away, adds to our overall understanding of those tragic moments in Dealey Plaza.”
Bronson, 45 at the time, was standing on a concrete platform at the southwest corner of Main and Houston streets when he took a series of photos and home movie sequences of the scene just before and during the assassination.
The home movie clips include a sequence showing an ambulance picking up an epileptic seizure victim in Dealey Plaza about six minutes before shots rang out, an event later seized upon by conspiracy theorists.

The museum notes that the Texas School Book Depository is visible in the background. Assassin Lee Harvey Oswald was perched in the sixth floor window of the depository when he fired the shots that killed JFK.

“Because there was a possibility of movement in this brief glimpse of the sixth floor window, this film was of particular interest to the House Select Committee on Assassinations investigation and later film analyses,” Judy Ivey says in the news release.

Bronson died in 1995 and his collection was previously on loan to the museum. The donation was made by his four daughters — Barbara Young, Joyce Hall, Alice Bronson and Charlette Laughlin.
“It is important to us that our father’s historic materials be preserved for the ages,” they said.
Written by:
Tom Uhler 817-390-7832 @tomuh

Give Tom a call and tell him what you think of his piece.
Tell em Ed sent ya
More of the same, guys in purple shirts pacing?
Wait pacing or standing?
I've no clue as this is all nonsense and there was no one shooting.
Its like the Sixth Floor Museum is in a love hate relationship with Groden on what was or wasn't in the windows.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiSgrakg-HUAhUI7oMKHaoEBBYQFggmMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjfk.hood.edu%2FCollection%2FWeisberg%2520Subject%2520Index%2520Files%2FB%2520Disk%2FBronson%2520Charles%2FItem%252022.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEeVhj2e1CPeHNLuogQzTpxFui9vw&cad=rja

Mmm, my baloney detector gets a good whiff and goes off every time.

Explain to Tom Uhler why dapples of light on boxes is never going to be:
A. Lee Oswald.
B. Gunman/men.
C. A protruding rifle.
D. A rifle firing.
E. The lone gunman Oswald with a protruding rifle and firing it.
F. Anything Groden is selling.

Bronson died in 1995 and his collection was previously on loan to the museum. The donation was made by his four daughters — Barbara Young, Joyce Hall, Alice Bronson and Charlette Laughlin.
“It is important to us that our father’s historic materials be preserved for the ages,” they said.
Tom Uhler: [url=tel-390-7832]817-390-7832[/url], @tomuh

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 5:01 am
Things I think…

I think the Sixth Floor Museum has performed 4K digital scans on ALL of the films in their possession.

They don't release the high resolution images from the films showing the sixth floor window because they show nothing.

They don't release the high resolution images from the films showing the entrance to the TSBD building because they show something. (Wink, wink, nod, nod.)

Advantage Oswald, who still has the presumption of innocence. For all you bitches who want to declare him guilty, reopen the Kennedy case and let's have us a proper investigation. Do it the right way.
View user profile

on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 5:26 am
Stan Dane wrote:Things I think…

I think the Sixth Floor Museum has performed 4K digital scans on ALL of the films in their possession.

They don't release the high resolution images from the films showing the sixth floor window because they show nothing.

They don't release the high resolution images from the films showing the entrance to the TSBD building because they show something. (Wink, wink, nod, nod.)

Advantage Oswald, who still has the presumption of innocence. For all you bitches who want to declare him guilty, reopen the Kennedy case and let's have us a proper investigation. Do it the right way.

It would help if I posted my words on the right thread!!
View user profile

on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 2:20 pm
How does Oswald get out through the opening marked with arrow
without passing across the windows view... what did he crawl  

on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 5:33 pm
View user profile

on Sat 22 Jul 2017, 5:06 am
Thanks Bart.

Bob is among 5 who claimed to spot a rifle or barrel.

Of hundreds there,
5 make this claim, each conflict with the next.

Here is another...
https://youtu.be/okGNb78YUEo

[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Now when you became conscious that these were shots and that they seemed to be coming from the building known as the Texas School Book Depository Building, did you look toward that building?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - My back was turned to it at the time, because I was riding in the front seat and was conversing with Mrs. Cabell and Mr. Roberts.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Who were in the back? And you were next to the driver?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - I was sitting in the front seat with the driver. This was a convertible in which we were riding with the top down.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - So that actually the shots seemed to you to come from behind?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - From behind.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Did you turn in the direction of the shots?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - I turned then, rather looking down toward the Presidential car, and then I saw the people scattering and some throwing themselves on the ground. One man threw himself over a child that was sitting in the grass there. I did not observe anything in connection with the building itself.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - You did not see anybody in any of the windows?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - No.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Now I think you mentioned that Mrs. Cabell made a remark to you, "Oh, that is a shot." I take it from what you have said, that remark was made immediately after the first shot?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - Just immediately; yes.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - And before the second and third, is that right?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - And really before I could get my answer out--I think it was motivated by wishful thinking as much as anything else, to deny or to say possibly it wasn't--then the second and third shots rang out.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - Were there any other spontaneous remarks made by anyone else in the car?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - Well, in the discussion which followed, both Mr. Roberts and myself said that it must have been from a gun similar to a .30-06.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - By spontaneous, I meant those remarks made just immediately, not the discussion thereafter, you see.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - I don't remember.[/size]
[size=31]Mr. HUBERT - So you do not recall any remarks made by anyone else of a spontaneous nature?[/size]
[size=31]Mr. CABELL - No; I don't.[/size]

[size=31]
[/size]

View user profile

on Fri 11 Aug 2017, 2:29 pm
Earwitness Tabulation Part II

My comments are sidebar and also in the body. 

www.dropbox.com/s/pbfnti4zklpmk67/tsbdWitness.pdf?dl=0

Cheers, Ed

on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 3:33 am
View user profile

Video from 7th floor SW window

on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 9:26 pm
Here is view of out 7th floor South West window
https://youtu.be/p1idMHmICYk
Cheers, Ed
View user profile

Oops they forget the wind created by the convertible

on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 9:39 pm
NBC and these spatter guys get it semi-correct.
Geniuses forgot to account for the effect the convertible had on wind currents in the vehicle.
Sherry Fiester would laugh at these huxsters.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27705829/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/tech-puts-jfk-conspiracy-theories-rest/

Why does the media always try to put the JFK conspiracies to "bed" when they themselves were asleep at the wheel?

Sorry NBC but NSF
Cheers, Ed
View user profile

on Thu 01 Feb 2018, 9:50 am
The two experts found a simulated gunshot would to the head that closely matched the wound Kennedy suffered. Most of the simulated body material had spattered forward into the car, consistent with a shot that entered the back of the head and exited toward the front. There was some back-spatter — material that flew back in the opposite direction of the bullet's trajectory — but not much.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27705829/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/tech-puts-jfk-conspiracy-theories-rest/#.WnJHc6iWaUk

Really?

Shocked Shocked Shocked
View user profile

on Fri 02 Feb 2018, 2:38 pm
They used science ...but not much

on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 11:06 am
Ed and Rob Clark discussing this subject on the Lone GunMan Podcast

https://www.spreaker.com/user/thelonegunman/ep-143-redux-no-shots-fired-from-the-tsb
View user profile

on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 11:38 am
I can't wait to hear Ed.
View user profile

on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 5:12 pm
Thanks mate, feel free to post your thoughts.
Cheers, Ed
View user profile

on Fri 02 Mar 2018, 7:44 am
Will do!

on Tue 24 Apr 2018, 9:52 pm
Roger Craig in Barry Ernest's book The Girl On The Stairs.

“There also were no black marks around the opening of the cartridges, which is usually left when a cartridge is
fired from any kind of weapon. You get powder burns on the edge. There were no powder burns on these cartridges.”
View user profile

on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 9:25 am
Thanks Bart, 
I can see what Craig is saying and the cases do look a bit shiny around their mouths.

From reading various forums about this I found the lighter loads do not seal the mouth to the rifles chamber.
The shells mouth expands to make that seal, then springs back.
If the load is a lighter one it may not expand and seal that mouth as readily as a heavier load.
When the lighter load is discharged gasses burn the cartridge mouth lip until it seals completely.
I would need to compare mouths of the various test fired cartridges that were ran through C2766.

Here are the three shells in evidence :

Cheers!!
Ed

on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 3:14 pm
About four years ago, I forget in what thread, we were discussing dents in the mouths of the spent cartridges found on the 6th floor.  I had my son, who reloads his ammo, do some test drops to see how easy the mouths would dent. We found out they dented pretty easy if dropped. Here's the image I posted at the time:

After following the discussion above, I zoomed in on the mouths in the images, and I tweaked the contrast to better see what they looked like inside (these cartridges had recently been fired). FYI:    

View user profile

on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 4:05 pm
Thanks Stan! 
An excellent test that was.

Do you see any burn around the lip of any of the shells you tested?
To me they too look fairly bright clean brass lips, no such burn......

Bart or I need to pull pics of test shells fired too.

Cheers, Ed

on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:25 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Thanks Stan! 
An excellent test that was.

Do you see any burn around the lip of any of the shells you tested?
To me they too look fairly bright clean brass lips, no such burn......

Bart or I need to pull pics of test shells fired too.

Cheers, Ed

Ed, by "burn" I assume you mean powder residue.

I think the cases shown in the images we took are typical, but I asked my son, ex-Marine, and after a long pause, he couldn't definitively say off the top of his head that that's always the case (since he moved to CA a couple years ago, he's done very little shooting and no reloading). He said he's going to ask his best friend who lives in AZ about it. This guy does a lot of reloading and likely has cases that have been fired and not yet cleaned. If I hear anything more, I'll post it.
View user profile

on Thu 26 Apr 2018, 11:42 am
Thanks Stan, great test by the way. A photo sometimes does say so much.
Ed, in all honesty this is one my favourite threads going. It's a ripper! You have made a watertight case for no shots fired from the TSBD. As far as I'm concerned the thread is as big as it gets....it goes to the heart of the reason as to why they (WC apologists and Co) continue the absurd cover-up of the official BS. I think everyone here would agree, we absolutely know why this is not headline news, imagine.......No shots fired, no second floor encounter, no Oswald killing Tippit, and Lee standing out front on the steps immediately following the assassination. We know why our stuff gets knocked down and ignored, there are powerful forces at work here, probably more than we can imagine. Like Stan, I hold out hope I honestly do. If this were any other case, any other-this stuff would've been embraced a 1000 times over. Thanks Ed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum