REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

9  +Lankford  11  Floor  Weigman  Lifton  fritz  Lankford  Darnell  Mason  frazier  4  3  3a  doyle  2  David  zapruder  prayer  tippit  Humor  Theory  beckley  tsbd  paine  hosty  

Like/Tweet/+1

Back Yard Photography

+8
Ray Mitcham
Vinny
Jonny Mayer
TerryWMartin
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Hasan Yusuf
12 posters
Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Empty Back Yard Photography

Thu 01 Sep 2016, 5:19 pm
First topic message reminder :

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=129096216&size=small&290342
Ed Ledoux

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Pbucketyard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Mimitw10

The Most Incriminated Man In the World.

All fun aside the new CTKA article was pointed out by Bart.

http://www.ctka.net/2015/JeffCarterBYP4.html

One point made was,
30) If the backyard photos were faked, it means that all items within the photo were deliberately chosen by the forgers. The odd inclusion on the Oswald figure is then the pistol. It invokes the Tippit slaying, but how could the Tippit slaying be anticipated months ahead? Perhaps a shootout with the pistol-carrying assassin was the anticipated event.

Was slaying of Tippit with an automatic pistol changed to match the picture of a revolver. More likely they knew LHO had purchased a pistol in Fort Worth. 

Or were the photos composited onto an empty backyard photo after Tippits murder thus the need for a pistol wearing murderer.

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 1backy10

When you examine the photos the shadows under the stairs do not change yet the shadow of LHO does, denoting time between images.
This would lend credence to Oswald's being composited onto a single image. See images below.

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 2-133a10yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 3-133b10
Again the stairs shadow is the same, note its appearance on the blanket etc. yet the "oswald" shadow has changed implying time between photos.

In fact the shadow of the rifle is at a different angle than the holder of rifle in second pose.

Of note is the bag or sack, or "blanket" possibly used to carry the rifle to the location, under the stairs by the post. Possibly a connection to the baby blanket later claimed to hold a disassembled rifle. 

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Ws8LTadNjjep1yrsO2KI3y1LhcjlSp-XmJCJd-H3M0qu6sMk

In this image is a black 'thing' sticking out of the fence known as the black dog nose. It is likely light leak from the compositing process.

No black sports shirt with two white buttons was not on clothing inventory of LHO.

Do the black pants look like dress pants or more like work pants?
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Blackp10

Do you think these are black dress pants?  

Please respond to the questions raised first, then we can expand the post to other areas of the BYPs.

Cheers, Ed
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=129002776&size=small&25224
Mick Purdy

Ed,

all great points.

I'm going to get a set of these backyard pics for further study. I think the top two (side by side) are curious indeed. Need a clear set to have a closer look. If I didn't know any better I'd say that the shadow from the figure falling across the ground has changed to my eye at least  when it seems no other shadows have moved. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks, I also had assumed the figure had moved back a step, but then had a closer look at where the head meets the roof of the garage. It alters too. And just to make it interesting take a close look at the decreased angle of view of the lens on #2 its different IMO and its not just the cropping I'm talking of. I don't know whether thats right but it certainly looks to be the case. Maybe I'm pixel peeping to much....
September 6, 2015 at 9:07 AM[size=12][size=14][size=12][size=14][size=12][size=14][size=12]Edit Delete Flag Quote & Reply [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=129096216&size=small&856821
Ed Ledoux

"decreased angle of view of the lens on #2 its different IMO"

Nope your eyes are correct.
The camera is slightly less tilted in that shot and has changed position minutely.
This was covered in the discussions on EF about these photos with Lamp post Lamykins.
So a tripod was likely not used or if it was it was, it was bumped or moved an inch or twoforwards or backward depending on which photo we are saying is the first and baseline to examine the others.

Yes another set of eyes will be great help Mick!

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 4:41 pm; edited 5 times in total

StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Empty Re: Back Yard Photography

Mon 24 Sep 2018, 3:36 am
I'm having a hard time concentrating post-surgery. I have a high pain tolerance, but I'm still on the meds partially because my nose still feels like I went a few rounds with Mike Tyson. A lot of damn jangled nerves in a small area connected to everything else. Hell, I thought I could make a meme of Doyle and I can't seem to finish it yet. As soon as my head clears, I'll put something together on this for presentation to Marina.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 25 Sep 2018, 8:38 pm
In a telephone call between Marina Oswald and Harry Livingstone on July 3rd 1992 , Marina said that she did not take the BYP with the stairs to Lee's right.

H.L.: The back yard photographs that you took?

M.O.: Yes.

H.L.: You did take some pictures, but....I think you told Larry Howard that you were standing underneath that stair way. Rather than... 

M.O.: In one position was the stairwell behind me.

H.L.: Yeah.

M.O.: And then we moved in front of the house. And the stairway was on the right from me. 

H.L.: Where it is now in the camera? In the pictures.

M.O.: I don't know, is it on the right or the left? It was on the roght from me and on the left from Lee.

H.L.: In the two different points of view. 

M.O.: Yes, What points of view or...? Two different positions.

H.L.: Yeah. So...

M.O.: 'Cause he told me to wait and then got something.....(inaudible).

H.L: In the photographs we have, the camera is facing the stairway, the stairs are to the side but behind Oswald right?

M.O.: No, that could not be. That picture I didn't take.

H.L.: You did not take those pictures?

M.O.: No.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
StanDane
StanDane

Fri 28 Sep 2018, 4:23 am
OK. It's time to put this together. Help me reset.

Ed asked for a flip book, re this GIF image I put together a month ago:

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 BYP%20Overlay%20Power%20Lines 

Also, some bullet points ostensibly to explain/point out the anomalies in the pictures. Anything else? What should this thing have in terms of bullet points and things to highlight? I'm inferring this flip book should be hard copy plus electronic reachable via URL?

I could do the electronic part as a YouTube video which would be easy for anyone to access.

I'm still a tad sore but getting better now. I just need some guidance (project specifications), especially from Ed and Greg. What is our desired outcome? What are we trying to accomplish?

Thanks.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 28 Sep 2018, 8:11 am
Thanks Stan for the above. I need visuals like this, the right side of my brain demands it. Thanks to all for making the case for alteration in the BYP's so crystal clear.

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Byp_211
Vinny

Fri 28 Sep 2018, 11:24 pm
Good stuff,Stan.

Sat 29 Sep 2018, 6:46 am
I've decided to make a YouTube video featuring the BYP GIF, first. That way I can distill it down into the essential points, and in addition to the visual images and text, I can add audio as well. Very short, sweet, and to the point. Tweak and perfect, then if we still want to make a hard copy flip book, I can do that as well. 

This will cover a little more ground in less time than the "Wrong Way Shadows" video. When I'm finished (day or two), I'll post the link for review/comments in ROKChat for those who have access and when it's a done deal, I'll post for all to see.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 01 Oct 2018, 2:51 pm
Working on the video today. I got it pretty much chunked out, but I'm struggling with my own issues. I tend to always try to add enough information for a video to be standalone. That means sufficient background information. So what I'm finding myself doing is covering some of the stuff in the "Wrong Way Shadows" video. In a way this is quite similar, except in this one I use the overlays as in the GIF. I still got to do the narration. It's looking to be 6-8 minutes which is a hell of a lot longer than I wanted.

Anyway when I get it done I'll post it in RChat for comments. Maybe after I do this, I can pare it down bare bones. Then provide a cheat sheet to guide someone like Marina. I don't know.

Calling it a night. Still not 100% yet.
Vinny

Mon 01 Oct 2018, 8:30 pm
Thanks for all your hard work,Stan.

Tue 02 Oct 2018, 3:41 pm
The video is up on RChat for those who have access. When we're happy with it, I'll make it public.

Stan
barto
barto

Sun 09 Dec 2018, 10:58 pm
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 47571428_10213181966044891_5849269093739266048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 10 Dec 2018, 1:53 am
Lego's never lie. Finally photographic proof the photos were faked. Child's play really.

Wed 27 Feb 2019, 8:58 am
From the Blunt Archives
Digitals by moi

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Img_8016
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Img_8312yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Img_8313
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Img_8410
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Img_8411yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Img_e710
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Malco142
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Malco141yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Malco144
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Malco143

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 27 Feb 2019, 3:01 pm
Stan,

i think others here have gobs more expertise in this area than I do.

I would like to see some of the work done by Terry and some of the work done by others on the measurements of objects. 

There is also a suggestion that the shrubbery is different in the "originals" to some of the later attempts to replicate despite allegedly taken on or about same date. Suggestion is that state of shrubbery in "originals" fits better with October, if memory serves.

Sorry if this has come a bit late.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane

Thu 28 Feb 2019, 3:48 am
greg parker wrote:Stan,

I would like to see some of the work done by Terry and some of the work done by others on the measurements of objects. 

There is also a suggestion that the shrubbery is different in the "originals" to some of the later attempts to replicate despite allegedly taken on or about same date. Suggestion is that state of shrubbery in "originals" fits better with October, if memory serves.

I'm not following you exactly, Greg. Would you like to see a detailed series of measurements of things and objects in the BYPs, including reference standards to show how the measurements were made? Also, does the shrubbery question boil down to whether it was appropriate for the shrubbery in the BYPs to look the way they do given the time of year the photos were said to be taken?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 28 Feb 2019, 8:57 am
Stan Dane wrote:
greg parker wrote:Stan,

I'm not following you exactly, Greg. Would you like to see a detailed series of measurements of things and objects in the BYPs, including reference standards to show how the measurements were made? Also, does the shrubbery question boil down to whether it was appropriate for the shrubbery in the BYPs to look the way they do given the time of year the photos were said to be taken?
Sorry Stan,

was reading a post from you from last year and thought it was recent (where you asked for input for a video). I should bow out. Too distracted at the moment.

Here is the shrubbery argument.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25517-backyard-photo-observation/?tab=comments#comment-393659

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto

Sun 10 Mar 2019, 7:50 am
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Malco161

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Thu 14 Mar 2019, 2:04 am
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Img_8412

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sun 31 Mar 2019, 12:44 am
Here are the dims of the rifle as according the feebies.
Thanks to Blunty.

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Img_8413

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 17 Apr 2019, 5:31 pm
Good bits Bart!

This from a 2017 article by BBC paradoxically saying faked photos are becoming the norm, yet claims the BYPs pure as snow.
Ffs!

"They found that the shadows in the scene were consistent with a single light source, with the shadows on his face accounting for the appearance of a broader chin than that in his mug shot.

They also found that his posture was plausible given his centre of mass and the way he was carrying the gun, and estimated that the length of the rifle in the photo, after accounting for perspective, was 40.186in (101.2cm) long, less than an inch shorter than the length reported by the manufacturer. In all, the researchers couldn’t find any evidence of photo tampering."

A parse of the above gibberish would be a help.

The shadow that differs on his neck was avoided.
As was a simple 14 degree head tilt between photos yet a similar nose shadow.
40.2 is supposedly the length of the rifle in these photos according to official sources.
Bart just supplied the official length of C2766.
What on earth are they saying about their perspective measure of the rifle at 40.18 inches being less than an inch shorter than manufacturer reports???
Smoking the Dartmouth Gold eh Han man?
.02 is less than an inch so is a billionth of an micron, why the glibness.
Adding hypothetical lengths to reach a near match, bravo
I'm not sure but Big Green is a lil blue lately.
Ed

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Hany10
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Farid10
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:53 am
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 BYP%20Fake

Credit Stan Dane.

Just an observation here after sending myself cross-eyed over the past few days studying this material.

In my humble opinion the camera position in CE134 or 133a (RHS) has moved closer to the Oswald figure than in CE 133c (LHS)

This can be seen when we look at the block of timber attached to the background post atop of the Oswald figure's head in the photographs. It would appear the figure is roughly in the same position, although it's possible that the Oswald figure in the right hand side picture 134 has moved forward too.
Please disregard this if this has already been addressed.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 1:12 pm
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Byp_1311

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 2:10 pm
yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Byp_1312

Uncropped WCHCE 133a.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 13 May 2019, 3:01 am
Shadow anomaly #9

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 20190510

Should we see such a straight leg shadow when pants do not readily make a straight edge.
The pant leg notch is not represented in the ground shadow.

Shouldn't there be shadow on body/arm from rifle.

Cheers, Ed
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 13 May 2019, 3:18 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Shadow anomaly #9

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 20190510

Should we see such a straight leg shadow when pants do not readily make a straight edge.
The pant leg notch is not represented in the ground shadow.

Shouldn't there be shadow on body/arm from rifle.

Cheers, Ed

It does look odd. The shadow almost gives the appearance of being painted on, doesn't it...

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 BYPFeet
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 14 May 2019, 9:01 am
Brilliant Stan.
Translucent paint applied to a large format neg then all taken though the IR, to be traceable to LHO.... (eventually)
Recreation photo has the indentation in leg shadow

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 Backya10

yard - Back Yard Photography - Page 6 20190512

Cheers
Ed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum