REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lankford  +Lankford  frazier  fritz  Lifton  Floor  9  beckley  tippit  paine  3a  Theory  11  Mason  Darnell  hosty  zapruder  2  tsbd  prayer  Humor  Weigman  doyle  3  4  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man

+9
steely_dan
StanDane
Goban_Saor
greg_parker
Mick_Purdy
Gerry Simone
Robin_Unger
Ed.Ledoux
Vinny
13 posters
Go down
Vinny

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 Empty Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man

Sun 11 Sep 2016, 1:23 am
First topic message reminder :

From the Webs Forum.

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128900780&size=small&426755
Vinny
Albert Rossi on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 7:08 pm

Hi all. I was at the AARC. I figured I might as well try it again, so I approached Buell with the

Robin Unger enhancement of the Darnell frame on my laptop desktop, and asked him

1. if that was him

2. who the other figure was.

He admitted 1. was him.

He said 2. was not clear enough for certain identification, but it probably wasn't Lovelady because by that time he had taken off with Shelley for the RR yard.

Note he says it probably wasn't Lovelady.

Why mention Lovelady? Lovelady was a guy who resembled Oswald to some extent.Perhaps what he was hinting something like this.

The guy is not Lovelady,but the guy who resembled Lovelady, a guy named Lee Oswald.

Otherwise why did he suddenly mention Lovelady when shown the PM image?

Vinny

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man

Sun 17 Feb 2019, 9:00 pm
FC keeps asking at the EF, why Frazier never said that Lee was on the steps.Perhaps someone should show him this thread and say that in a indirect way Frazier did identify PM.

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man

Sat 28 Sep 2019, 8:44 pm
Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 70853310

http://martianpublishing.com

Sun 29 Sep 2019, 3:43 am
I can - - hardly wait.

I haven't read any decent fiction for quite some time.

Ed.Ledoux

Sun 29 Sep 2019, 9:45 am
I think we could each write a book on the subject and be closer, by coincidental consensus, to perceived truth.
I hope Dave Perry gets the credit he deserves too
Cheers,Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 29 Sep 2019, 10:47 am
Can't wait to read what Buell has to say about that morning, the parking lot chapter should be a hoot. I'd especially love to read the bit about the steps just after the shots were fired, that should be well worth the wait. Not! Why would he bother? Where in the hell was your rider Wesley??

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 Byp_211
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 29 Sep 2019, 11:38 am
I expect more irrelevant bullshit detail à la pausing to watch the switching of railroad cars while walking to work behind LHO on 11.22.63, but when it comes to the critical matters and questions, bupkis. I expect responses consistent from a man who's been cowed into silence, a man who's been pistol whipped, a man being led around like a steer with a ring in his nose.
Reckon we'll soon find out.
Vinny

Sun 29 Sep 2019, 8:11 pm
It would be great if he would include this picture in his book and mention who the person he seems to be interacting with is but somehow I doubt it.

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 Prayer10

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 29 Sep 2019, 8:16 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:Can't wait to read what Buell has to say about that morning, the parking lot chapter should be a hoot. I'd especially love to read the bit about the steps just after the shots were fired, that should be well worth the wait. Not! Why would he bother? Where in the hell was your rider Wesley??
I am sorely tempted to ask him on his page.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Mon 30 Sep 2019, 1:42 am
greg parker wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:Can't wait to read what Buell has to say about that morning, the parking lot chapter should be a hoot. I'd especially love to read the bit about the steps just after the shots were fired, that should be well worth the wait. Not! Why would he bother? Where in the hell was your rider Wesley??
I am sorely tempted to ask him on his page.

I would dearly love to see that. Especially if actually responds (other than simply deleting the comment).

Vinny

Fri 25 Oct 2019, 9:09 pm
Dennis has posted Frazier's full HSCA interview online.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 4:47 am
Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 Frazie10

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
StanDane
StanDane

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 9:16 am
Correction: I deleted a post I made earlier on some PM photos I mistakenly claimed to have sent to BWF. I actually sent them to Marina Oswald (which she told Ed was Lee). I did send BWF a copy of Prayer Man, which showed the Darnell (and Wiegman) images.
Vinny

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 9:07 pm
Did Frazier reply Stan?

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 11:14 pm
Vinny wrote:Did Frazier reply Stan?

No, Vinny.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Sat 07 Dec 2019, 11:40 am
Stan Dane wrote:
Vinny wrote:Did Frazier reply Stan?

No, Vinny.

A veritable champion of truth, it would seem.

Vinny

Sat 25 Jan 2020, 1:04 am
I guess Frazier wont identify PM in his upcoming book. It might even be the reason that two lone nutters helped him to write the book. They wanted to make sure that he would not mention PM in his book. Sort of like gatekeepers.

Sat 25 Jan 2020, 9:18 am
Ya know Vinny, the more I think about Frazier and what happened to him that day makes me wonder if the truth really is as simple as this. That he was telling Fritz and the others who had picked him up at Irving Professional Center that he'd seen Oswald on the steps and that he had serious doubts about Lee having shot at President Kennedy......Frazier would have looked sus, hiding out at the hospital and sis Linnie Mae lying about his where abouts and lagging him and Lee in to the cops. (Family eh!)

Maybe that's what all the shit fight was about with the Randles and Frazier that night. Maybe that's why the search of his house, the screws were being turned. Maybe Wes said too much on his way downtown after being picked up He is prone to waffle. Maybe no lie detector test at all just a good old fashioned Texas talking to - Fritz style. Wonder if Billie "Boy" Alexander was there too.

Maybe it was suggested to Frazier to forget he ever saw Lee on the steps, maybe Fritz told him to adhere to that otherwise his life may not be as long as he'd like.

Maybe!

Vinny

Sat 25 Jan 2020, 9:51 pm
Quite possible,Mick. If so what a heavy burden he has been carrying all these decades.

Fri 06 Mar 2020, 6:38 pm
Frazier posted the first page of his book on Facebook.

Fri 06 Mar 2020, 6:39 pm
Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 Avinas10

Sat 07 Mar 2020, 8:37 am
So, what Buell now wants to have somebody hop into the passenger seat with him- what just for something different?

Vinny

Sat 07 Mar 2020, 8:32 pm
I wonder whether he will even mention PM and if he does how he will try to explain the issue.

Fri 13 Mar 2020, 9:02 pm
Book Cover.

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 FB_IMG_1583682911921.jpg.b7c4f674713cf0d157b3692cf07bb8c7

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 14 Mar 2020, 1:06 pm
Vinny wrote:Book Cover.

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 3 FB_IMG_1583682911921.jpg.b7c4f674713cf0d157b3692cf07bb8c7
I understand why the title was chosen - but not a good choice imo. Truth has to be the driver, not something you steer. 

I fear the title will be more accurate than they (the ghost writers) meant it to be.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Sat 14 Mar 2020, 1:48 pm
I agree, Greg. Looks like there will not be much new info in this book. I also fear that PM will not be mentioned at all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum