REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

prayer  doyle  9  11  hosty  4  Humor  tippit  Theory  Weigman  zapruder  3  David  fritz  Lifton  2  Floor  beckley  Mason  paine  +Lankford  3a  frazier  Darnell  tsbd  Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

+13
TerryWMartin
StanDane
Mick_Purdy
greg_parker
steely_dan
barto
The_Prodigal_Son
BC_II
Ed.Ledoux
Hasan Yusuf
Steve_Thomas
Faroe Islander
Vinny
17 posters
Go down
Vinny

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Empty Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

From the webs forum.
[url=http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13292540-did-oswald-deny-living-at-1026-n-beckley-.html]http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc%20forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13292540-did-oswald-deny-living-at-1026-n-beckley-.html[/url]

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=54136632&size=small&861497
Greg
Site Owner

According to Jim Leavelle he did.

Casting his mind back 50 years once more, Jim recalls how Oswald began to spin lies during his interviews.
“He gave me a phoney address,” he says. “And even though we had so many witnesses he denied any involvement in the murder of Tippit – but that was all about him setting up his alibi.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/james-leavelle-arrested-jfk-assassin-2711431

Let me state at the outset that I think Leavelle is full of shit - even if he is a good ol' Texas boy wearing a friggin Stetson (yes I hear it all the time. So and so is telling the truth... he's a good old-fashioned Texan, straight as an arrow). Leavelle claimed in this interview that he inerrogated Oswald prior to handing him over to Fritz. But there is not a skerrick of support for that. Nothing. Yet it is more than possible that Oswald denied living at 1026 N. Beckley. I mean, that's just one question - hardly an interrogation.  And tho Leavelle bats it aside as part of Oswald's devious scheme to have an alibi for Tippit (hey, I wasn't in that area - I live at_____________) what if it was the truth? 

--

http://gregparke4.wix.com/gregrparker

December 26, 2015 at 4:26 AM

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 09 Jun 2019, 6:14 pm
Thanks to Malcolm Blunt

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 1026_b10

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:11 am
No O H Lee
Never was
Just Herbert
He drank, smoked, ate bananas and played piano.

Supposedly Lee had communist newspapers, books, and dishonorable discharge paperwork for Gladys to rummage through or straighten up while cleaning, and kept a pistol in a holster somewhere in the tiny closet sized room. Bleeding Bollocks.

With 100 percent certainty the Lee at Beckley was Herbert.
Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:26 am
.... please ask the 'believers' to show us Lee's belongings in room O.
They cant.
Seems the DPD did not process the Beckley evidence or that crime scene.
The holster supposedly found there would need a chain of custody, and photographs of the items in situ.
All the Beckley evidence is equal to the Sixth Floor Sack... its not in any images taken that day.

Where is Mrs AC Johnson's linens used to gather up this so called evidence in some hobo style container. Yes very professional... actually they got Herbert's stuff out before the press and nation found out the cops were falsifying the record.
Yep Dallas police were no match for the newsmen.
Impossible for DPD to secure a 6 x 12 foot room

https://youtu.be/3Pzv-L5QN6A

Proper handling of evidence or a quick cover up.
Cheers, Ed
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:34 am
A rush job that missed a couple of Bond books. LHO licensed to kill?...er ok.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 12:40 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:No O H Lee
Never was
Just Herbert
He drank, smoked, ate bananas and played piano.

Supposedly Lee had communist newspapers, books, and dishonorable discharge paperwork for Gladys to rummage through or straighten up while cleaning, and kept a pistol in a holster somewhere in the tiny closet sized room. Bleeding Bollocks.

With 100 percent certainty the Lee at Beckley was Herbert.
Cheers, Ed
Fuckin A, mate.

That is an absolute given, as surely as the 2nd floor encounter was BS, so was this.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 8:18 pm
Excellent. Lays the myth to rest.

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:30 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:.... please ask the 'believers' to show us Lee's belongings in room O.
They cant.
Seems the DPD did not process the Beckley evidence or that crime scene.
The holster supposedly found there would need a chain of custody, and photographs of the items in situ.
All the Beckley evidence is equal to the Sixth Floor Sack... its not in any images taken that day.

Where is Mrs AC Johnson's linens used to gather up this so called evidence in some hobo style container. Yes very professional... actually they got Herbert's stuff out before the press and nation found out the cops were falsifying the record.
Yep Dallas police were no match for the newsmen.
Impossible for DPD to secure a 6 x 12 foot room

https://youtu.be/3Pzv-L5QN6A

Proper handling of evidence or a quick cover up.
Cheers, Ed

Perhaps Steve Roe can explain........................  Um. No.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 11 Jun 2019, 1:48 pm
Any fingerprints on said holster???
Steve?
Hello?
😁
barto
barto

Sun 23 Jun 2019, 1:38 am
Earlene Roberts was the sister of Bertha Cheek, who had been offered a business partnership with Ruby on Nov 21. 
(Into The Nightmare P 487)

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Mon 01 Jul 2019, 5:47 pm
Bill Alexander in No More Silence.

The phone was busy at the district attorney’s office. I hadn’t been back at the office too long when Fritz called and said that he needed a search warrant, that he had information that Lee Harvey Oswald, their suspect, had an apartment over in Oak Cliff. He gave me the description and the probable cause on the thing, so I told him that it would take me a few minutes to get the search warrant affidavit and suggested that we take a justice of the peace along with us because, at that time, and even now in Texas, the justice of the peace has considerable power. He can issue a verbal order for a lot of things, or if you write it out on a piece of paper, he can sign it. You can write a motion, an order, on a piece of toilet paper, and if he signs it, it’s just as legal as if were on bond stationary. So I packed a little kit to take along and called David Johnston, a justice of the peace. 1 called back and didn’t talk to Fritz but let them know that David Johnston was en route to our building and that if they would have a couple of squads down there to pick us up in front of the sheriffs office at Main and Houston, that we’d all go together. So we went out to the house where Oswald had his room and searched it. When we arrived, there were five or six old people there, and the old lady that had the house made coffee and we had a cup of coffee with them. She said that they didn’t know how he got back to the apartment but that he came running in, went into his room, and a very short time later came out wearing a gray jacket. There was nothing of any importance other than he was in a hurry. In his small room, we found a couple of cameras, his diary, a bunch of correspondence between him and the Communist Party, as well as a lot of Communist literature. Frankly, it came as a shock to us to realize that this was a true, genuine, card-carrying Communist. We did a deluxe search of that apartment and brought everything in. Everything was very carefully packaged and marked for identification. At least two or three people marked each item so that there’d be no doubt about identification. I think on some of those items everybody marked their initials for identification. When we got through, it was after six o’clock when we left.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Mon 01 Jul 2019, 6:09 pm
Justice of the Peace David JOhnston

Mr. JOHNSTON. I was first called to handle the issuance of the search warrant involving the residence at 1026 North Beckley
Mr. HUBERT. Did you issue that search warrant? 
Mr. JOHNSTON. Yes; and not only did I issue the search warrant, I was requested by the officers to go with them and also Assistant District Attorney Bill Alexander was in on that search also, which turned out to be the room in which Lee Harvey Oswald had been living on North Beckley. I was present when that search was made and also seizure of the things that were in his room. 

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Mon 01 Jul 2019, 8:59 pm
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Dallas11
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Dallas10

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sun 21 Jul 2019, 5:41 am
Earl Golz's notes on an interview with David Johnston. Nov 18 1975. Thanks to Malcolm Blunt

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Malco258

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 21 Jul 2019, 9:06 am
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Bill_a10

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Byp_211
barto
barto

Thu 25 Jul 2019, 5:12 am
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 2 Star-e10

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 1:40 pm
Mr. Hosty.

Shortly after 2 o'clock, we received information that this man had been captured and taken to the Dallas Police Department. One of our agents called from the Dallas Police Department and identified this man as Lee Harvey Oswald. I immediately recognized the name.

Hosty (4H461)

Hosty may have known as early as 2.15-2.20pm November 22nd who the cops had in their custody at HQ. He had been looking for Oswald in early November. Hosty had visited the Paines residence twice that month. 

Not beyond the realms that he asked for the telephone book from either Ruth or Marina. He may have looked at that book to look for any numbers for contacting Oswald. Hosty could have written the N beckley number under O in that book. Not beyond the realms that he was the one who phoned the police with that N Beckley number too. Hosty might not have shown up at police headquarters til 3.15pm but he didn't have to be there to advise of the number or even an address.

Speculation of course, just thinking out loud.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 8:43 pm
Mr. FRITZ. When I started to talk to this prisoner or maybe just before I started to talk to him, some officer told me outside of my office that he had a room on Beckley, I don't know who that officer was, I think we can find out, I have since I have talked to you this morning I have talked to Lieutenant Baker and he says I know maybe who that officer was, but I am not sure yet.

Mr. Ball. Was there anything said about where he lived?
Mr. Fritz. Where he lived? Right at that time?
Mr. Ball. Yes
Mr. Fritz. I am sure I had no way of asking him where he lived, but I am not too sure about that – just how quick he told me because he corrected me, I thought he lived in Irving and he told me he didn’t live in Irving. He lived on Beckley as the officer had told me outside.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 8:52 pm
So according to Fritz he knew of the N Beckley address allegedly relating to where Oswald resided either just as he started to talk to Oswald or immediately after he started talking with him. Supposedly learning the information from an officer just outside his office.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 8:54 pm
Why then did Fritz send Adamcik, Rose and Stovall to Irving to search the Paine residence at 2.30pm?

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 8:57 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:Why then did Fritz send Adamcik, Rose and Stovall to Irving to search the Paine residence at 2.30pm?
And how did Fritz know to send a Russian speaker (Adamcik)?

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 9:08 pm
greg parker wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:Why then did Fritz send Adamcik, Rose and Stovall to Irving to search the Paine residence at 2.30pm?
And how did Fritz know to send a Russian speaker (Adamcik)?
Yes, good point. How so?

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 9:13 pm
And which officer knew about Oswald residing at a room at N Beckley as early as 2.20pm or thereabouts? How did he know this? Remembering in an after action report t is written up as officers being dispatched to N Beckley at around 2.40pm......before they even had begun the search of 2515 W. Fifth St., Irving.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 9:53 am
Roy Truly calls Aiken for Oswald's employment details to give to Fritz.

From his WC testimony:

Mr. TRULY. Lee Oswald. I said, "Have you seen him around lately," and he said no.
So Mr. Campbell is standing there, and I said, "I have a boy over here missing. I don't know whether to report it or not." Because I had another one or two out then. I didn't know whether they were all there or not. He said, "What do you think"? And I got to thinking. He said, "Well, we better do it anyway." It was so quick after that.
So I picked the phone up then and called Mr. Aiken, at the warehouse, and got the boy's name and general description and telephone number and address at Irving. 

and this:

Mr. BALL. You didn't wait 20 minutes from the time you learned Lee Oswald's address until the time you told Captain Fritz, did you? 
Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I did stand there on the first floor waiting until Chief Lumpkin got through talking for a few minutes. 
Mr. BALL. Tell me about how many minutes you think it was from the time you obtained the address of Lee Oswald until you told Captain Fritz the name and address? 
Mr. TRULY. I think it was immediately. 
Mr. BALL. Immediately? 
Mr. TRULY. Immediately, after I called to the warehouse and got his name and address in Irving, I turned around and walked over and told Captain Fritz at that time. 
Mr. BALL. Chief Lumpkin? 
Mr. TRULY. Yes; Chief Lumpkin. 
Mr. BALL. Yes; Chief Lumpkin. 
Mr. TRULY. And I remember Chief Lumpkin talking to two or three officers and I stepped back and he went ahead and told them a few things--it could have been 2 or 3 or 4 minutes. 
Mr. BALL. Not over that? 
Mr. TRULY. I don't believe so, and then he came to me and said, "All right, Mr. Truly, let's go up and see Captain Fritz and tell him this." 

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 10:05 am
Arthur C. Johnson, owner of the rooming house on N Beckley.  

WC Testimony:

Mr. JOHNSON. Well, they just came down there looking for--uh--Oswald.
Mr. BELIN. Did they say what his full name was?
Mr. JOHNSON. Yes, I believe they did.
Mr. BELIN. Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mr. JOHNSON. I believe they did.
Mr. BELIN. Did they say how they happened to come there?
Mr. JOHNSON. "Well, uh--after he was--uh--apprehended out there, they searched him and found my address in his pocket.
Mr. BELIN. Your address of 1026 North Beckley?
Mr. JOHNSON. That's right.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 10:11 am
Oswald could not be  said to be missing until after the completion of the lunch break at 12:45. And even then, he could not be said to be "missing" because no one was being allowed back in. Among any checks made for him would HAVE to be those front steps, in case he was waiting until he could be let in. 

Oswald did not depart until at 12:45, imo. If he was not inside after that time or alternatively, not on the steps unable to get in, then he could be officially said to be missing.

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum