Choose Search Type

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

free forum

Did Ruby have a security clearance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Ruby have a security clearance?

Post by greg parker on Mon 26 Sep 2016 - 3:31

Author Mel Barney displays a list of test flights by Texas Instruments from 1961. Two of those flights show a "Jack Ruby" on board.

Barney claims that you needed a security clearance to get a seat. He also maintains this was the real Jack Ruby because he knew Ruby from taking business acquaintances to the Carousel. 

I have no reason to doubt Barney that Ruby was on two of those flights. However, I see no reason why Ruby would need to be on those flights, given the highly sensitive nature of them. It seems much more likely that he was given a seat as a return favor for his generosity at the Carousel, as in return for some favor or other. Everyone else on those flights had a reason to be there - pilots, engineers etc. Everyone except Ruby that is.

For example, here is Jerri Truhill, the eminently qualified pilot on those flights:

She became business partners with, and later married, a fellow pilot named Joe Truhill. Together, they flew twin-engine B-25s for Texas Instruments and helped test the company's terrain-following radar, among other things, which mostly involved flying very fast at dangerously low altitudes.

To convince me Ruby had any sort of a clearance for those flights, you're going to have to convince me that he had reason to be on the flights to begin with (apart from as a joy flight).

Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.

greg parker

View user profile http://

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top