» Kent Courtney
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

A hypothetical question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A hypothetical question

Post by Greg Martin on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 12:47 pm

Just tossing this out here (just got out of the hospital, so we will blame it on the meds)

Let's say you could travel back in time to Dallas on that fateful day.. At about noon, you wouldn't have time to do much, but what would you?

1. Save JFK?  If so how
2. Check for the shooter(s) elsewhere?  If so where? (What's your best guess as to location?
3. Go to the 6th floor?
4. Catch LHO on the front steps and have him step forward a few feet out of the shadow?

Greg Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A hypothetical question

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 1:13 pm

First of all I'd ask you to share the meds with me, Greg,so I could go back in time. But in answering your hypothetical soberly I don't think I could've avoided saving JFK. He was a dead man that day no matter what I could've done. Even warning Oswald would have been fruitless as I believe other patsies were designated that day. Maybe I could have saved Oswald but JFK was a lost cause IMHO. They probably had some back up plan on route to or at the Trademart Centre. He wasn't leaving Dallas alive.
BTW welcome to the forum and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Martin on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 1:38 pm

Paul Francisco Paso wrote:First of all I'd ask you to share the meds with me, Greg,so I could go back in time. But in answering your hypothetical soberly I don't think I could've avoided saving JFK. He was a dead man that day no matter what I could've done. Even warning Oswald would have been fruitless as I believe other patsies were designated that day. Maybe I could have saved Oswald but JFK was a lost cause IMHO. They probably had some back up plan on route to or at the Trademart Centre. He wasn't leaving Dallas alive.

Thank you Sir for the well wishes, I am doing much better (not counting this mental rambling) 

I feel that you are correct he was a dead man no matter what. I find myself battling the urge to save Oswald butting up against trying to learn what really happened.

Greg Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 2:37 pm

I kind of feel sorry for Oswald's daughters. I really do. What happened doesn't interest me as much as what didn't happen. Exonerating Oswald is my only concern because I feel it really is the only thing we are able to do. We'll never know what really happened that day other than Oswald didn't do what they claimed he did.

Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 3:43 pm

Greg Martin wrote:
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:First of all I'd ask you to share the meds with me, Greg,so I could go back in time. But in answering your hypothetical soberly I don't think I could've avoided saving JFK. He was a dead man that day no matter what I could've done. Even warning Oswald would have been fruitless as I believe other patsies were designated that day. Maybe I could have saved Oswald but JFK was a lost cause IMHO. They probably had some back up plan on route to or at the Trademart Centre. He wasn't leaving Dallas alive.

Thank you Sir for the well wishes, I am doing much better (not counting this mental rambling) 

I feel that you are correct he was a dead man no matter what. I find myself battling the urge to save Oswald butting up against trying to learn what really happened.

Pleased to meet you, Greg. Hope you are well. Sorry it's taken me so long to welcome you here, but I've been quite preoccupied with family health issues the past few months. I hope to get more back in the swing of things soon.

Kennedy was indeed a marked man. We await Greg Parker's next book to spell out evidence regarding the plans to assassinate Kennedy that day, but he outlined the bare bones of it at another forum last year: 

Greg Parker, The Education Forum, 2015 wrote:Oswald was a long-time CIA asset who became the property of the FBI on return from Russia. What got him into "intelligence" was a program that will be revealed in the upcoming volume. This program both took him to the Soviet Union, and was the one used to get him into the TSBD. He was told he would be taking over from William Lowery in watching and informing on Joe Molina. Lowery had "outed" himself (and thus making him useless as an informant) in September.

The real purpose of having him in there was to use as a potential patsy.

There were three plans for assassination. The first at the 12:10 point in the motorcade was aborted for reasons I won't go into here. The second was the one that worked. If that too had been aborted, Molina's wife, who was set to be one of the women serving lunch at the trade mart, would have been given a poisoned steak for JFK. As soon as it became known she was the wife of a known local "subversive", they both would become scapegoats.

The people who planned this had the means, motive and opportunity - as well as all the necessary connections.

The framing of Oswald was based around real events from his past, but modified and brought forward to help incriminate him. It also drew heavily on known historical cases. Someone (and I am sure I know who), had access to information about Oswald's time in Minsk and knew a lot about past communist cases.

You can tear it down now, but I don't know how you'll justify that without knowing what evidence I have to support it all. The evidence will stand up.

Stay tuned…

PS: If I had been there and saving Kennedy was impossible, I would have positioned myself such that I could have taken several high quality photographs of the entrance to the TSBD building as the motorcade passed by. To clearly identify the people present on the steps. Later, I would have sent these photos to a variety of different news organizations throughout the US and the rest of the world. For reasons that should be obvious.

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Martin on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 7:19 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Stan (and all) 

Looking forward to what Mr. Parker puts out, it will be interesting. I wonder also given the notion that JFK wasn't getting out alive, if they also had a back up patsy in mind?  It wouldn't shock me.  I will say one thing now that the meds have wore off, one thing for sure I would do if I could go back in time.. And that is punch Truly right in the kisser

Greg Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 9:47 am

Greg Martin wrote:I will say one thing now that the meds have wore off, one thing for sure I would do if I could go back in time.. And that is punch Truly right in the kisser
That almost inspires me to invent a time machine!

And you're right... there was a patsy for the aborted 12:10 hit, and Molina's wife, a Bay of Pigs vet and members of the Indignant White Citizens Council at the Trade Mart. In fact those members were all arrested with the words "investigation for murder" or something similar written as the reason. Later however, the DPD would claim they were simply placed in protective custody so they didn't get strung up by a mob. Another potential Trade Mart Patsy was Russell McLarry.

This is from a newspaper article at the time:

Russell W. McLarry, 21, a student at Arlington by night and a machinist in Dallas by day, was arrested by the Secret Service last week and charged with making the threat against Mr. Kennedy. McLarry, released on a $2,500 bond for a Federal grand jury, is specifically accused of saying "that he would be working near the Trade Mart in Dallas, Texas, where the President was suppose to speak and that he would be waiting with a gun to get the President."

Although McLarry, who is unmarried, lived in the Oak Cliff section of
Dallas, where Lee Harvey Oswald, the President's accused assassin, and
Jack Ruby, Oswald's killer, also lived, U.S. attorney William Hughes said
McLarry knew neither of them. Hughes added, though, that during
questioning McLarry said of the President's death: "It's the best thing
that ever happened." 

Inside the TSBD, you had no shortage of workers who potentially could have been accused. Frazier, Molina, and just about any of the African-Americans. It would just be a matter of who would be easiest to frame. As it is, Molina, Frazier and Givens all came under immediate suspicion...

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Martin on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 10:32 am

greg parker wrote:
Greg Martin wrote:I will say one thing now that the meds have wore off, one thing for sure I would do if I could go back in time.. And that is punch Truly right in the kisser

And you're right... there was a patsy for the aborted 12:10 hit, and Molina's wife, a Bay of Pigs vet and members of the Indignant White Citizens Council at the Trade Mart. In fact those members were all arrested with the words "investigation for murder" or something similar written as the reason. Later however, the DPD would claim they were simply placed in protective custody so they didn't get strung up by a mob. Another potential Trade Mart Patsy was Russell McLarry.

It's wonder they had time to arrest anyone else, they were on the trail of LHO so fast.
I look forward to reading more about the other plot

This is from a newspaper article at the time:

Russell W. McLarry, 21, a student at Arlington by night and a machinist in Dallas by day, was arrested by the Secret Service last week and charged with making the threat against Mr. Kennedy. McLarry, released on a $2,500 bond for a Federal grand jury, is specifically accused of saying "that he would be working near the Trade Mart in Dallas, Texas, where the President was suppose to speak and that he would be waiting with a gun to get the President."

Although McLarry, who is unmarried, lived in the Oak Cliff section of
Dallas, where Lee Harvey Oswald, the President's accused assassin, and
Jack Ruby, Oswald's killer, also lived, U.S. attorney William Hughes said
McLarry knew neither of them. Hughes added, though, that during
questioning McLarry said of the President's death: "It's the best thing
that ever happened." 

Inside the TSBD, you had no shortage of workers who potentially could have been accused. Frazier, Molina, and just about any of the African-Americans. It would just be a matter of who would be easiest to frame. As it is, Molina, Frazier and Givens all came under immediate suspicion...

It's a good thing someone was feeding them "good" Info about who they were looking for eh?

Greg Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top