REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Mason  prayer  11  paine  hosty  Floor  Theory  4  fritz  3a  frazier  beckley  Weigman  David  3  9  zapruder  tsbd  +Lankford  doyle  Lifton  tippit  Humor  Darnell  Lankford  2  

Like/Tweet/+1

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

+7
barto
Hasan Yusuf
greg_parker
steely_dan
Sharon_Horizons
Greg Martin
Jake_Sykes
11 posters
Go down

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 Empty Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 8:24 am
First topic message reminder :

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 Stinky%20Not%20Human%20Not%20Anyone

Irrefutable evidence.

Note: The foul creature known as Stinky substituted the original images Paul linked to at his site with vulgar replacements. Rather than simply deleting Paul's post, I post up a screenshot of a post Stinky made at The Education Forum before he quit and ran because he was getting his ass kicked. This says a lot about him as a person.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 Empty Re: Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Sat 22 Oct 2016, 11:40 pm
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:
greg parker wrote:As the great great grandson of a convict sent to these shores for stealing a bit of cloth, one thing I really, really hate (apart from JFK bullshitters) is snitches.

You know the kind. 

Of course, I can't name names. That would only send them running to snitch again.
Snitches get stitches.
Fuck it. We all know I'm talking about Brian Doyle. Hello Brian!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 Empty Re: Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Sat 22 Oct 2016, 11:56 pm
You know, I'm glad Brian Doyle came out of the Albert Doyle "closet" and confirmed his name is actually Brian, because it makes people like Don Jeffires; who defended Doyle against our claim that his real name was Brian, look very foolish. In your face Jeffries! Ha ha ha ha.

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 12:13 am
greg parker wrote:
greg parker wrote:As the great great grandson of a convict sent to these shores for stealing a bit of cloth, one thing I really, really hate (apart from JFK bullshitters) is snitches.

You know the kind. 

Of course, I can't name names. That would only send them running to snitch again.
Snitches get stitches.
Fuck it. We all know I'm talking about Brian Doyle. Hello Brian!
Only jelly backs snitch. No fortitude to battle on using their own wits. They'd rather play the crying game.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 3:06 am
IIRC, the Very Busy Loyer along with Vacant Lot and a few other furry little Deep Foo Foo characters had Charles Drago booted out of the Foo because Charles questioned the identity of a parasite that went by the name Albert Doyle. Like most everybody else on planet Earth, Charles knew there was something terribly wrong with the Sanibel Unicorn.

Now the whole world knows who he is. Actually we knew who he was long be for he outed himself. He's rather slow. And dull. Thick as a brick.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 4:33 am
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 464%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%207

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 465%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%208
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 5:31 am
Stan Dane wrote:Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 464%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%207

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 465%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%208
Stan, is that Brian's famous PC Travesty.....the one with a 15K monitor that allows him to see things nobody else can?
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 7:52 am
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 466%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%209
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 8:43 am
Lying sack of shit is far too polite. Witness his claim at Stinky's.
At the Foo he is, yet again, clearly identified as a troll, but still allowed to post.
His mother/wife (depends on which forum he posts on) must be distraught.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 11:10 am
steely dan wrote:Lying sack of shit is far too polite. Witness his claim at Stinky's.
At the Foo he is, yet again, clearly identified as a troll, but still allowed to post.
The hackers we hired to do a job on him got back to me with the files we contracted them to download for us. They assured me they got all of Doyle's stuff. All 2 kilobytes of it. Said they hadn't hacked a Commodore 64 before so they had to ask their granddad's if they still had their dial up modems in the shed. That's going to cost us extra. Now I understand his Prayer Woman claim.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 11:17 am
steely dan wrote:Lying sack of shit is far too polite. Witness his claim at Stinky's.
The hackers we hired to do a job on him got back to me with the files we contracted them to download for us. They assured me they got all of Doyle's stuff. All 2 kilobytes of it. Said they hadn't hacked a Commodore 64 before so they had to ask their granddad's if they still had their dial up modems in the shed. That's going to cost us extra. Now I understand his Prayer Woman claim.

So we failed to plant a positive review for selfie-sticks?
FUCK!

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 11:27 am
steely dan wrote:

FUCK!
It is what it is steely. Can't say we didn't try.

Last edited by Paul Francisco Paso on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : x)
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 11:41 am
steely dan wrote:

FUCK!
Paul. we agreed to pay for North Korean hackers.................did you scrimp and get them from the South?

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 11:48 am
steely dan wrote:
steely dan wrote:

FUCK!
Paul. we agreed to pay for North Korean hackers.................did you scrimp and get them from the South?
I think so. As far as Google translator is concerned. Haven't got the invoice yet but does anyone have any spare bitcoins hanging around? They won't accept Paypal.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 1:44 pm
You have a choice, Lauren.
Debate a troll at Stinky's forum. Don Jeffries would love that.
Or kick his arse. The Very Busy Loyer would hate that.

Who the fuck would be you right now?

Checkmate.

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 1:57 pm
Stan Dane wrote:IIRC, the Very Busy Loyer along with Vacant Lot and a few other furry little Deep Foo Foo characters had Charles Drago booted out of the Foo because Charles questioned the identity of a parasite that went by the name Albert Doyle. Like most everybody else on planet Earth, Charles knew there was something terribly wrong with the Sanibel Unicorn.

Now the whole world knows who he is. Actually we knew who he was long be for he outed himself. He's rather slow. And dull. Thick as a brick.

lol! How embarrassing it must be for all the pricks who defended Doyle now that he has outed himself.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 2:09 pm
This might have left the VBL "burned out", Hasan. Jeffries is such a shit bag, he'll run to Momma for a chocolate cake.

Checkmate.

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sun 23 Oct 2016, 4:16 pm
steely dan wrote:This might have left the VBL "burned out", Hasan. Jeffries is such a shit bag, he'll run to Momma for a chocolate cake.

Chocolate cake; or perhaps something more organic...  Go for it!
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:23 am
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 467%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%2010
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:00 am
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 468%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%2011
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:41 pm
Ha ha ha ha!
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 24 Oct 2016, 6:31 pm
Stan Dane wrote:Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 467%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%2010
This one goes straight into the Hall of Fame, Stan. Laughing
StanDane
StanDane

Wed 26 Oct 2016, 4:03 am
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 469%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%2012
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Wed 26 Oct 2016, 1:44 pm
LMAO!!!
StanDane
StanDane

Fri 28 Oct 2016, 2:40 am
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 470%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%2013
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Fri 28 Oct 2016, 5:45 am
Meanwhile MacRae is being economical with the truth again, and again unless he can produce the so called 3 (!) framed GIF by Chris Davidson.
There are only two frames, of which MacRae cropped off the top of Oswald's head.

This is make or break for the pair of liars that Duncan MacRae and Albert Doyle are.

Produce the GIF you pair of tossers...................of course they won't.

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 3 Raise
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum