REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

fritz  Mason  Darnell  Lankford  David  4  beckley  frazier  Weigman  3a  Lifton  3  zapruder  Theory  11  +Lankford  tsbd  tippit  2  9  Humor  hosty  paine  doyle  Floor  prayer  

Like/Tweet/+1

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

+7
barto
Hasan Yusuf
greg_parker
steely_dan
Sharon_Horizons
Greg Martin
Jake_Sykes
11 posters
Go down

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Empty Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 8:24 am
First topic message reminder :

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Stinky%20Not%20Human%20Not%20Anyone

Irrefutable evidence.

Note: The foul creature known as Stinky substituted the original images Paul linked to at his site with vulgar replacements. Rather than simply deleting Paul's post, I post up a screenshot of a post Stinky made at The Education Forum before he quit and ran because he was getting his ass kicked. This says a lot about him as a person.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Empty Re: Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Fri 28 Oct 2016, 6:21 am
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Duncan10

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Empty Der Xray

Mon 31 Oct 2016, 8:21 pm
Der Xray,

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Derxra11

"I can even see the boney phalanges holding the tea cup." - Guy from back of comic book.
Happy Halloween
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Empty Re: Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Fri 04 Nov 2016, 5:24 pm
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 471%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%2014
Vinny

Sat 05 Nov 2016, 2:08 am
Looks like Duncan has deleted the new Prayer Woman thread as well.

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 4:20 am
JFK Student wrote:Looks like Duncan has deleted the new Prayer Woman thread as well.
He'll keep deleting them till they reach their expiry date due to its ridiculousness of this Prayer Woman Person nonsense he peddles over at his shithole. I think Stinky is quite happy to leave it at gender discussion only. Just enough not to talk about Oswald. He leaves that raving lunatic Doyle loose till he stinks the thread out with his Prayer Woman shit and it gets too much. Prayer Man looks like Lee Harvey Oswald.and that's always been a sore point with Stinky. All he is concerned about now is salvaging his sullied reputation by distancing himself from that Looney tunes character named Doyle. He'll still keep the freak cause everybody like a freak show. Good for business. Stinky is profiting from his site like you wouldn't believe. He is in it for the money. Prayer Man as Oswald is bad for business. Game over. He'd have to open up a Bigfoot forum to make ends meet instead. He's nothing but a shyster.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 5:04 am
Over at Stinky's, Brian has posted a small black square and insists nobody can deny it looks like a woman.

I do Brian. To me it looks like a small black square. Very Happy

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Goban_Saor

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 7:55 am
I went over to MacRea’s forum to have a look at that black square but couldn’t find it. I didn't delay because I don’t like losing touch with reality for too long.

Of course, if you look at a black square long enough you can see anything. Also I suppose the Jungian “projection of the anima” could be a factor – though that’s probably giving Doyle the benefit of the doubt.

I did come across this statement by MacRea: “In the case of the mystery figure, there is zero evidence as to who the mystery person is, only opinion and interpretation.”

What a bizarre forum MacRea’s is. MacRae denies the existence of what is there – the extensive evidence for PM being LHO; and his most prolific protege insists on the existence of what isn’t there – woman, buttons, handbag and whatnot.

Meanwhile, Barto has posted an excellent piece in the EF demonstrating the folly of Doyle over-extrapolating from the limited visual evidence available. It will be lost on Doyle of course, but not on anyone with an ounce of sense.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 12:10 pm
You are uncredible, Goban  The black square is at the hypothenuse of the quadrant, which is adjacent to the equilateral sun plane analyisis, which means Stan is right

I'm fucking nuts.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 4:22 pm
Brian, stop rubbing your forehead. You wont produce a genie......just a mess Mom will need to wipe.

Checkmate.

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 5:17 pm
Paul wrote:Stinky is profiting from his site like you wouldn't believe. He is in it for the money. Prayer Man as Oswald is bad for business. Game over. He'd have to open up a Bigfoot forum to make ends meet instead. He's nothing but a shyster.

Spot on, Paul!
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 7:13 pm
steely dan wrote:You are uncredible, Goban  The black square is at the hypothenuse of the quadrant, which is adjacent to the equilateral sun plane analyisis, which means Stan is right

I'm fucking nuts.
Since I'm right, I'm going ride this hot streak.

Kathy Beckett at EDF had this to say about Humpy Doyle:

"I am well aware of what Mr. Doyle has posted about us at Duncan's forum as well as DPF, when he was running around telling everyone we banned him, which we didn't do. I made a copy of all of it.  I was a bit surprised both that he was saying those things when he was already in a bit of doo, and him thinking he was banned, when he could still log in.  Oh, well...."

I'm surprised at how much I laughed at this. 

Crazy Doyle is a cross between Inspector Clouseau and Curly Howard.
Goban_Saor

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 9:13 pm
steely dan wrote:You are uncredible, Goban  The black square is at the hypothenuse of the quadrant, which is adjacent to the equilateral sun plane analyisis, which means Stan is right

I'm fucking nuts.
Yes, Steely, I’m sure Doyle certified me as uncredible at Amazon as he certifies all his adversaries. It’s hard not to be uncredible – and indeed fucking nuts – in some alternative realities with their own languages and geometries.

It wears off with time. I think.

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 10:40 pm
Can someone post Stinky's final attempt at deception on here so we can throw darts at it? I can't do it using my phone but this transgender transgression job being done on Prayer Man really deserves a final contempt on our part. We wouldn't be fair to Stinky if we don't send him and his utter laughable bullshit off properly. Let's give him a send off he won't forget. Thanks Stinky for all the laughs. We've had a ball here at ROKC at your expense. Pity you're retiring. I was hoping you had more nonsense up your sleeve but this is as far as you go. All the best now fuck off you organ grinder and take your monkey with you.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 11:52 pm
Yeah, goodbye Stinky, you utter bullshit talking prick. You won't be missed.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 07 Nov 2016, 1:22 pm
Stinkster is a two face so this will be his speed,

Creepy skulls and faces...
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Faces10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 07 Nov 2016, 1:27 pm
Can you spot which two red circles are the same?

Mon 07 Nov 2016, 1:34 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Can you spot which two red circles are the same?
I am not sure Ed but you've given me targets to aim at on my dartboard I made out of it. Very Happy
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 07 Nov 2016, 2:07 pm
If this was a wallpaper I might expect repeating patterns.... STINKY!!!

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Facevs11
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 07 Nov 2016, 2:12 pm
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 Stinky_Spirit_Cooking
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:38 am
Well done Stan.
The odds two top hat wearing skulls would randomly appear out of the ether is astronomical 
This is a fake frame from the faker of past. 
Is the STINK STORE having a sale?
StanDane
StanDane

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 1:21 am
Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 4 473%20Doyle%20Padded%20Cell%2015
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 1:44 am
Ha ha ha ha ha!!
barto
barto

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 3:58 am
Thx Stan Smile

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 24 Nov 2016, 5:07 am
Mrs Doyle has a sharp eye!

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Fri 09 Dec 2016, 2:23 am
A two week ban.........and Doyle has only Amazon left for his filth:

Brian Doyle10 hours ago
e
ROKC is dishonest because it allows Davidson to say Lovelady isn't on the landing when Altgens 6 clearly shows him on the landing in comparison to Shelley. 

Duncan knows Michael is trolling. I'll never understand why Duncan complains to Gordon that the moderation is biased and then encourages trolling of his own material on his own site. Seems kind of nutty to me. Duncan's weird.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

One month ban Oct 2015 at DPF
On moderation at EF
Two week ban at JFK ASS Forum.

An impressive list!

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum