Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch
Today at 4:25 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» ROKC Lampoon
Today at 4:24 pm by greg parker

» Prayer Man in the News
Today at 12:01 pm by greg parker

» Marina Oswald FBI 10/29 interview
Today at 11:49 am by greg parker

» Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae
Today at 1:53 am by Jake Sykes

» The Bold and the Italics
Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:06 am by greg parker

» The Eighth Naval District
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:33 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt2
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 8:08 pm by barto

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt1
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:58 am by barto

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Information Vince Palamara Posted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Greg Martin on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 11:39 am

Saw this in one of the Facebook groups, it's something new to me but maybe you all have seen it


I made a major discovery tonight that is so mind blowing I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it. While doing research for author TC Elliott, I decided to peruse a document only released in 1998, the official Marine Corps Unit Diaries, RG 127, Camp Pendleton, CA 1957-01-20 to 1957-02-26. As most people know (so common I grabbed this from an online encyclopedia) “Lee Harvey Oswald was sent to Camp Pendleton for advanced infantry combat training. Oswald completed his training between 20th January 1957 and 26th February 1957 as a member of QUA Company, 1st Battalion, 2nd Infantry Training Regiment, Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton, California”: one of many true facts no one disputes; in the category of “there is a sun and there is a moon; duh!”
GUESS WHO ELSE was a member of QUA Company, 1st Battalion, 2nd Infantry Training Regiment, Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton, California at the very same time and never told anyone, at least not in public for books, articles, or the television interviews he has done: JFK White House Detail Secret Service Agent Charles T. “Chuck” Zboril---!!! Zboril was brand new to the detail, joining in the Fall of 1963. He famously rode on the rear of President Kennedy’s limousine in Tampa, Florida on 11/18/63 (the trip BEFORE the fatal Texas journey) and, infamously and controversially, was allegedly ordered to get off the limo (by JFK, which is bunk, but I digress for now), which is regularly brought up as causing great peril to JFK four short days later…WHEN HIS MARINE UNIT “BUDDY” WAS ALLEGEDLY TAKING AIM EXACTLY WHERE CHUCK COULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN----!!!! What are the chances of this bizarre connection: are we talking DNA numbers?!?! And, again, Zboril, who contributed to Gerald Blaine’s THE KENNEDY DETAIL (doing part of the book tour and local Florida television interviews), a major PBS documentary on the 11/18/63 trip, and several other media outlets, never uttered a WORD about this connection! Zboril served from JFK to Carter on the White House Detail, as well as other details and duties within the agency. I spoke to Zboril at length in 1995 and he never mentioned this (Zboril went on to write a one-star review of my first book. He is not a fan).
From John Armstrong’s work: “On October 24, HARVEY and three other Marine recruits boarded an American Airlines flight to San Diego. Oswald and the 3 men from Dallas were assigned to Platoon 2060, along with a young man from Wisconsin named Allen R. Felde. Following boot camp these 8 marines from Platoon 2060 were transferred to Camp Pendleton for infantry training. They shared the same tent and Allen Felde and HARVEY Oswald spent a lot of time together. Felde told the FBI that Oswald continually discussed politics, championed the cause of the working man, and was "left-winged."
In the fall of 1956, while HARVEY Oswald and Allen Felde were stationed at San Diego, LEE Oswald was at the Marine Corps Air Facility at El Toro, CA, 10 miles south of Camp Pendleton. It was in El Toro that Sergeant Wallace Ransberger first met Private First Class LEE Oswald, and a year later associated with him at Atsugi, Japan. Ransberger and LEE Oswald were assigned to the same unit and their duties were to furnish repair parts for vehicles and generators. In early 1957 Sergeant Donald Goodwin was assigned to Camp Pendleton and supervised a group of 20 men in the 5th Marine division, one of whom was radio communicator LEE Oswald, Private 1st class.”
From the Warren Report: “On January 18, 1957, he reported to Camp Pendleton, Calif., for further training and was assigned to "A" Company of the First Battalion, Second Infantry Training Regiment.303 He was at Pendleton for a little more than 5 weeks, at the end of which he was rated 4.2 in conduct and 4.0 in proficiency.304 Allen R. Felde, a fellow recruit who was with Oswald at San Diego and Pendleton, has stated that Oswald was generally unpopular and that his company was avoided by the other men.305 When his squad was given its first weekend leave from Pendleton, all eight men took a cab to Tijuana, Mexico. Oswald left the others and did not rejoin them until it was time to return to camp. Felde said that this practice was repeated on other trips to Los Angeles; Oswald accompanied the men on the bus to and from camp but did not stay with them in the city.306 On February 27, he went on leave for 2 weeks,307 during which he may have visited his mother in Fort Worth.308”
HIDELL/ZBORIL???

Greg Martin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:51 am

I asked the USMC PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER CAMP PENDLETON for a check of the record for Chucky Z and a comment

Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by greg parker on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:17 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:I asked the USMC PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER CAMP PENDLETON for a check of the record for Chucky Z and a comment
Should be an interesting reply, no matter what...

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Greg Martin on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:38 am

I wonder how we could get our hands on one of those yearbooks?

Greg Martin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 12:01 pm

Why yes it should Greg

Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Greg Martin on Tue 18 Oct 2016, 10:02 am

Anyone have a photo of ol Chuck from around 1956 or able to pick him out?


Greg Martin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by greg parker on Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:12 am

Greg Martin wrote:Anyone have a photo of ol Chuck from around 1956 or able to pick him out?

Vince may be able to pick him out.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Greg Martin on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 6:03 am

Yeah, I was trying to make the leap, that if they were in Advanced training together maybe they were in boot camp together (photo above)

Greg Martin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by greg parker on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 8:23 am

Greg Martin wrote:Yeah, I was trying to make the leap, that if they were in Advanced training together maybe they were in boot camp together (photo above)
Greg, I have passed the link to Vince and asked if he can recognize Zboril in it. Nice find, btw. Hadn't seen that pic before.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 9:30 am

Here's some images I found of Zboril:


Stan Dane

Posts : 2339
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 9:38 am

I enlarged the USMC Platoon picture. Oswald looks to be 4th from the left, 2nd row.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kgp3csf2aq1bd45/USMC%20Platoon%202060%20San%20Diego%201956.jpg?dl=0

Stan Dane

Posts : 2339
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by greg parker on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 10:16 am

Stan Dane wrote:I enlarged the USMC Platoon picture. Oswald looks to be 4th from the left, 2nd row.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kgp3csf2aq1bd45/USMC%20Platoon%202060%20San%20Diego%201956.jpg?dl=0
Yes, but which one? Harvey, Lee, Dave, Dozy, Beaky, Mick or Tich?

Note how both Harvey and Lee have been edited out of this film by the FBI.


_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 10:47 am

Good point, Greg. From the slope of the shoulders, it must be Harvey. Or is Lee the one with the ski slopes?

Stan Dane

Posts : 2339
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Greg Martin on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 11:23 am

Mr. Parker since you mentioned you had not seen that photo, I will post the back of it for you, maybe you will see a name that means something to you, it is supposed to be written by LHO himself (will have to see where I read that) but I have my doubts, since I can't imagine him naming himself.

I had been wondering about this connection since I first saw this post, if they went thru boot and advanced together there is no way they didn't know each other, everyone remembers military buddies... Was ol Chuck ever interviewed about his military service with LHO like the other guy (name slips my mind) 
I found a source to get a yearbook of this platoon, those books often have snapshots from during training and other activities, wouldn't it be interesting if a photo of the 2 of them together we're in it?

https://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/19/55/78/39/image14.jpg

Greg Martin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by barto on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 11:24 am

Sharpened



Last edited by barto on Thu 20 Oct 2016, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

barto

Posts : 115
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by greg parker on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 12:08 pm

Greg Martin wrote:Mr. Parker since you mentioned you had not seen that photo, I will post the back of it for you, maybe you will see a name that means something to you, it is supposed to be written by LHO himself (will have to see where I read that) but I have my doubts, since I can't imagine him naming himself.

I had been wondering about this connection since I first saw this post, if they went thru boot and advanced together there is no way they didn't know each other, everyone remembers military buddies... Was ol Chuck ever interviewed about his military service with LHO like the other guy (name slips my mind) 
I found a source to get a yearbook of this platoon, those books often have snapshots from during training and other activities, wouldn't it be interesting if a photo of the 2 of them together we're in it?

https://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/19/55/78/39/image14.jpg
Tanks for that! I see there is a Westbrook, third from the left in the front row.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 12:26 pm

greg parker wrote:
Greg Martin wrote:Mr. Parker since you mentioned you had not seen that photo, I will post the back of it for you, maybe you will see a name that means something to you, it is supposed to be written by LHO himself (will have to see where I read that) but I have my doubts, since I can't imagine him naming himself.

I had been wondering about this connection since I first saw this post, if they went thru boot and advanced together there is no way they didn't know each other, everyone remembers military buddies... Was ol Chuck ever interviewed about his military service with LHO like the other guy (name slips my mind) 
I found a source to get a yearbook of this platoon, those books often have snapshots from during training and other activities, wouldn't it be interesting if a photo of the 2 of them together we're in it?

https://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/19/55/78/39/image14.jpg
Tanks for that! I see there is a Westbrook, third from the left in the front row.
Right age too.Only photo I could find and there is a resemblance.3rd from left front row.
Edit .Correction. Wrong age. He was much older. Sorry for misinfo






Last edited by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 12:59 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 284
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 1:17 pm

Paul Francisco Paso wrote:
greg parker wrote:
Greg Martin wrote:Mr. Parker since you mentioned you had not seen that photo, I will post the back of it for you, maybe you will see a name that means something to you, it is supposed to be written by LHO himself (will have to see where I read that) but I have my doubts, since I can't imagine him naming himself.

I had been wondering about this connection since I first saw this post, if they went thru boot and advanced together there is no way they didn't know each other, everyone remembers military buddies... Was ol Chuck ever interviewed about his military service with LHO like the other guy (name slips my mind) 
I found a source to get a yearbook of this platoon, those books often have snapshots from during training and other activities, wouldn't it be interesting if a photo of the 2 of them together we're in it?

https://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/19/55/78/39/image14.jpg
Tanks for that! I see there is a Westbrook, third from the left in the front row.
Right age too.Only photo I could find and there is a resemblance.3rd from left front row.
Edit .Correction. Wrong age. He was much older. Sorry for misinfo




Could be W R Westbrook Jr or it could be I've lost the plot and need to get out of the house for a walk. Very Happy

Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 284
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Greg Martin on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 2:54 pm

Ok after a bit more research, The Westbrook in platoon 2060 is a James A. So that seems to solve that. Regarding Chuck, I can't find any evidence that he was in LHO's platoon but that doesn't mean he wasn't on base at the same time just in a different platoon..

Also when looking at other platoon Photos I found one with a name we all know (you all probably have seen these)




Last edited by Greg Martin on Thu 20 Oct 2016, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Greg Martin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Greg Martin on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 2:57 pm

A few more faces and names.


Greg Martin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Greg Martin on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 2:59 pm

Here is one with LHO training on the rifle range


Greg Martin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by barto on Thu 20 Oct 2016, 3:35 am

This shot is from Greg Martin.
Top one is the original, and the bottom is after sharpening by me.
Now this shot I subscribe to that being Oz. But the one above I don't think that's him aiming at the range.




barto

Posts : 115
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Information Vince Palamara Posted

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:00 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum