Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ROKC Lampoon
Today at 4:14 pm by Stan Dane

» Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae
Today at 2:01 pm by steely dan

» Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch
Today at 1:23 pm by steely dan

» The Bold and the Italics
Yesterday at 9:06 am by greg parker

» The Eighth Naval District
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:33 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt2
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 8:08 pm by barto

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt1
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:58 am by barto

» JFK Assassination
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:15 am by jack ferguson

» Lifton on his "new evidence"
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 4:47 am by steely dan

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



"We Know the Truth..."

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"We Know the Truth..."

Post by greg parker on Thu 27 Oct 2016, 11:22 pm

A direct response to Charles Drago.


Charles Drago wrote:We know the truth.  Beyond theory.  Beyond hypothesis.
 
John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed by conspirators who possessed then and yet retain the means, motives, and myriad opportunities to remove when and as they see fit mortal threats to their power and to ensure that the system they control will never be used to bring them to justice.

That is only "knowledge" in the sense that "faith" is knowledge. Why? Because it lacks any supporting facts. It is a paean to populist skepticism and a hallelujah pass to half-baked rhetoric dressed up as wisdom. 

Those that can, do. Those that can't, avoid specifics, and stick to big picture bullshit.  If you cannot discern the small pieces that make up the "big picture", then what you're "seeing" is more like pareidolia than Prayer Man will ever be.



And all that most of us in this dysfunctional community wish to do is talk about it and theorize about it and peddle hypotheses about it.

No Charles. That is just bullshit spin. In fact, it is the same spin used by the Nutters.  Strange bedfellows, eh wot! There is a mountain of supporting evidence that the like of you and the Nutters, never seem to want to bring up, mention, acknowledge, or otherwise have brought to your attention. Much easier to knock down a not quite distinct photo than deal with reports, contemporary news stories, other supporting photographic evidence and testimony. 


Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence in this case who does not conclude that JFK was killed by conspirators as I describe them above is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

Ah, yes, the fine print appended to the hallelujah pass. No details, of course. Just a faith-based conclusion that something is odoriferous in the evidence pile. We need not concern ourselves any further on the matter. You, Charles, have closed the case because you declare your hallelujah pass resulted in a touchdown, even though no one actually witnessed it.   


We know the truth.
 
Yes, of course you do, Charles.


When will we weaponize it and return the Dealey Plaza fire?

Weapons in this case are the facts. They don't appear magically from thin air, and consist of a bit more substance than declaring a read of the "evidence" proves a conspiracy,  as if that is all we need to know. 
  
FUCK Prayer Man!

No Charles, in all sincerity, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. And btw, when will GME's files be available online as you promised they would be?

Nah, don't worry about it. Too late. I've long gone past where he was.  I was ahead of him before got his book out. And he knew it.

But credit where due. At least he understood the need to do what he did. Unlike you, Charles, he was no paper tiger. 

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3453
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Thu 27 Oct 2016, 11:44 pm

Yeah, Drago. FUCK YOU and your overblown ego! You are nothing but an utter prick!

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1785
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Stan Dane on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 2:44 am

greg parker wrote:A direct response to Charles Drago.


Charles Drago wrote:We know the truth.  Beyond theory.  Beyond hypothesis.
 
John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed by conspirators who possessed then and yet retain the means, motives, and myriad opportunities to remove when and as they see fit mortal threats to their power and to ensure that the system they control will never be used to bring them to justice.

That is only "knowledge" in the sense that "faith" is knowledge. Why? Because it lacks any supporting facts. It is a paean to populist skepticism and a hallelujah pass to half-baked rhetoric dressed up as wisdom. 

Those that can, do. Those that can't, avoid specifics, and stick to big picture bullshit.  If you cannot discern the small pieces that make up the "big picture", then what you're "seeing" is more like pareidolia than Prayer Man will ever be.



And all that most of us in this dysfunctional community wish to do is talk about it and theorize about it and peddle hypotheses about it.

No Charles. That is just bullshit spin. In fact, it is the same spin used by the Nutters.  Strange bedfellows, eh wot! There is a mountain of supporting evidence that the like of you and the Nutters, never seem to want to bring up, mention, acknowledge, or otherwise have brought to your attention. Much easier to knock down a not quite distinct photo than deal with reports, contemporary news stories, other supporting photographic evidence and testimony. 


Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence in this case who does not conclude that JFK was killed by conspirators as I describe them above is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

Ah, yes, the fine print appended to the hallelujah pass. No details, of course. Just a faith-based conclusion that something is odoriferous in the evidence pile. We need not concern ourselves any further on the matter. You, Charles, have closed the case because you declare your hallelujah pass resulted in a touchdown, even though no one actually witnessed it.   


We know the truth.
 
Yes, of course you do, Charles.


When will we weaponize it and return the Dealey Plaza fire?

Weapons in this case are the facts. They don't appear magically from thin air, and consist of a bit more substance than declaring a read of the "evidence" proves a conspiracy,  as if that is all we need to know. 
  
FUCK Prayer Man!

No Charles, in all sincerity, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. And btw, when will GME's files be available online as you promised they would be?

Nah, don't worry about it. Too late. I've long gone past where he was.  I was ahead of him before got his book out. And he knew it.

But credit where due. At least he understood the need to do what he did. Unlike you, Charles, he was no paper tiger. 

Fucking brilliant!

Stan Dane

Posts : 2332
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by steely dan on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 4:30 am

greg parker wrote:A direct response to Charles Drago.


Charles Drago wrote:We know the truth.  Beyond theory.  Beyond hypothesis.
 
John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed by conspirators who possessed then and yet retain the means, motives, and myriad opportunities to remove when and as they see fit mortal threats to their power and to ensure that the system they control will never be used to bring them to justice.

That is only "knowledge" in the sense that "faith" is knowledge. Why? Because it lacks any supporting facts. It is a paean to populist skepticism and a hallelujah pass to half-baked rhetoric dressed up as wisdom. 

Those that can, do. Those that can't, avoid specifics, and stick to big picture bullshit.  If you cannot discern the small pieces that make up the "big picture", then what you're "seeing" is more like pareidolia than Prayer Man will ever be.



And all that most of us in this dysfunctional community wish to do is talk about it and theorize about it and peddle hypotheses about it.

No Charles. That is just bullshit spin. In fact, it is the same spin used by the Nutters.  Strange bedfellows, eh wot! There is a mountain of supporting evidence that the like of you and the Nutters, never seem to want to bring up, mention, acknowledge, or otherwise have brought to your attention. Much easier to knock down a not quite distinct photo than deal with reports, contemporary news stories, other supporting photographic evidence and testimony. 


Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence in this case who does not conclude that JFK was killed by conspirators as I describe them above is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

Ah, yes, the fine print appended to the hallelujah pass. No details, of course. Just a faith-based conclusion that something is odoriferous in the evidence pile. We need not concern ourselves any further on the matter. You, Charles, have closed the case because you declare your hallelujah pass resulted in a touchdown, even though no one actually witnessed it.   


We know the truth.
 
Yes, of course you do, Charles.


When will we weaponize it and return the Dealey Plaza fire?

Weapons in this case are the facts. They don't appear magically from thin air, and consist of a bit more substance than declaring a read of the "evidence" proves a conspiracy,  as if that is all we need to know. 
  
FUCK Prayer Man!

No Charles, in all sincerity, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. And btw, when will GME's files be available online as you promised they would be?

Nah, don't worry about it. Too late. I've long gone past where he was.  I was ahead of him before got his book out. And he knew it.

But credit where due. At least he understood the need to do what he did. Unlike you, Charles, he was no paper tiger. 
The CT denial monkeys have a self appointed silverback. It's based on his ability to fling his own shit the furthest.

steely dan

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by greg parker on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 8:08 am

Steely wrote:The CT denial monkeys have a self appointed silverback. It's based on his ability to fling his own shit the furthest.


I hope Barry forgets he is a gentleman for a minute...

Let's substitute the effort to get the Weigman and Darnell originals so a clear scan can be obtained to have PM identified, with say a newly discovered fingerprint or piece of evidence that could be DNA tested.  

Are these utter pricks going to stamp their feet and say it is a waste of time to send that fingerprint and DNA evidence off to be analysed because by God, Charles et al have skimmed through the evidence and found that it stinks!    

And how the fuck is he going to "weaponize" something as vague and ethereal as the conspiracy he is certain existed but can never seem to articulate beyond his hallelujah passes and fine print.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3453
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 8:31 am

Drago is officially up his arse. Its now legitimate.

Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 283
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Stan Dane on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 9:17 am

Harambe has nothing on Charles.


Stan Dane

Posts : 2332
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by steely dan on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 9:37 am

greg parker wrote:
Steely wrote:The CT denial monkeys have a self appointed silverback. It's based on his ability to fling his own shit the furthest.


I hope Barry forgets he is a gentleman for a minute...

Let's substitute the effort to get the Weigman and Darnell originals so a clear scan can be obtained to have PM identified, with say a newly discovered fingerprint or piece of evidence that could be DNA tested.  

Are these utter pricks going to stamp their feet and say it is a waste of time to send that fingerprint and DNA evidence off to be analysed because by God, Charles et al have skimmed through the evidence and found that it stinks!    

And how the fuck is he going to "weaponize" something as vague and ethereal as the conspiracy he is certain existed but can never seem to articulate beyond his hallelujah passes and fine print.
Nothing anyone presents will cause him to cease from de-lousing Burnham.....and posting jazz videos. A most gifted ape. But just an ape all the same.

The fear from these creatures is reaching a level were we can actually think about measuring it.

Shall we drop PM and search for the "other" film instead.

steely dan

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Jake Sykes on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 11:48 am

Up from the bowels of Der Morgue crawl forth the zombie truth tellers who with strained anguish cry aloud, "FUCK Prayer Man". Exhaustion. Puddling drool. Eyeballs popping out from sockets and bouncing across the floor.

Jake Sykes

Posts : 52
Join date : 2016-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 1:48 pm

Nothing more embarrassing then being a JFK research snob or knob in Dragos case. There that word weaponize again. He wants to storm Dealey Plaza armed with his pomposity and all the self importance and blow this case wide open. Along the way he wants to fuck PM while he rapes and pillages in the name of the Evica Drago model taking no prisoners. I wonder who he'll take with him on this siege. Unless Burnham is allowed to take his fake tanning gear and his teeth whitening kit I cant see to many people following him on his crusade but he has the truth along side him. That will count for something I guess. The hard truth is that he is a blowhard and nothing more substantial. Let him invade Dealey plaza with his pop guns. Maybe while fucking PM he develops an STD that can only be treated a dose of realty. My guess is that PM will ended fucking Drago up the arse he is stuck up in. Can't wait till see how this revolution will begin but my bet is it won't get passed that warrior keyboard he weilds from the comfort of his digs. Just  by looking at Drago I bet he uses a Mac and is careful not to spill his glass of pinoir on his keyboard while proclaiming war. What are fucking tosser extradonaire.


Last edited by Paul Francisco Paso on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Xx)

Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 283
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 3:09 pm

Drago needs to be a bit more respective, respectful and decide where he wants to be in the near future.
Weaponize some facts.
A. No one puts themselves, bedsides Oswald, at PMs position. No one places anyone else in PMs position.
B. Drago is mental
C. A+B=D
D. Drago can not understand the litmus test.

Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Stan Dane on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 3:37 pm

E. Drago is a pompous dick.

Stan Dane

Posts : 2332
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 3:58 pm

F. Drago is a wanker extraordinaire.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1785
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by steely dan on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 4:06 pm

G. Burnham's beautician.
Like cab drivers, they know everything......and are keen to point it out.

Bleached arseholes anyone?

steely dan

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 2:20 am

H. Shellshock is wandering around, well…shell-shocked. He offered to shine Charles' shoes but he got shit flung at him. The tremors and twitching increased slightly, but it didn't affect his attitude.

Stan Dane

Posts : 2332
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Goban Saor on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 5:48 am

Charles Drago says we must return the Dealey Plaza fire. But he and his colleagues in the Greg Burnham Forum say those ultimately responsible for the JFK assassination, the sponsors, are by definition unknowable.
 
How can anyone return fire against the unknowable?
 
Maybe I’m cognitively impaired but I can’t figure that one out.

Goban Saor

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by greg parker on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 7:42 am

Goban Saor wrote:Charles Drago says we must return the Dealey Plaza fire. But he and his colleagues in the Greg Burnham Forum say those ultimately responsible for the JFK assassination, the sponsors, are by definition unknowable.
 
How can anyone return fire against the unknowable?
 
Maybe I’m cognitively impaired but I can’t figure that one out.
It is not for mere mortals to understand.

But they will get to the bottom of it during their mooted "Weaponiszing the Truth" conference - an idea put forward by Charles in  the Weaponizing the Truth thread containing his mid-year deliberations.

Charles does say at the end: I'm also at pains to express my moderate discomfort with the bellicose language and imagery I've employed throughout this post and elsewhere.  I am fully and irrevocably committed to the theory and practice of non-violence and non-violent action respectively as defined and practiced by Mahatma Gandhi and Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., and espoused and evinced by our esteemed colleague James W. Douglass.  

So by year's end, I fully expect Charles to be on talking terms with the White House, and at some point, arrested for civil disobedience.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3453
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by greg parker on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 7:43 am

So by year's end, I fully expect Charles to be on talking terms with the White House, and at some point, arrested for civil disobedience.

PUT DOWN THAT CHARDONNAY AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP. WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3453
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by steely dan on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 8:00 am

He's invited/ordered DiEugenio to tie a name tag around his big toe and take a slab at Der Morgue....quickly followed by a trip to the War Room, no doubt Shocked

steely dan

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by steely dan on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 8:11 am

greg parker wrote:
So by year's end, I fully expect Charles to be on talking terms with the White House, and at some point, arrested for civil disobedience.

PUT DOWN THAT CHARDONNAY AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP. WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!
Shellshock can't make it....clashes with the Indy 500. Burnham can't make it....getting his hair done. Trotter might make it....but might be wandering....or wondering.....whatever....
.....Charlie and his cupped hand have a lot riding on them.

steely dan

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Goban Saor on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 8:56 am

I hope Charles reads this thread. 

There's nothing more conducive to a proper sense of perspective than a good laugh.

Goban Saor

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 9:21 am

I went over to Der Morgue and saw Charlie bloviating in a new thread: "ZERO Tolerance for Lies About Evica."
 
:: Pause here for a period of hyperventilation ::
 
So the Dragster has "zero tolerance." Big fucking whoop-de-do.
 
What are you going to do about it, Charlie? Just say you have "zero tolerance" and that will cause the Earth to wobble on its axis out of fear? What a fucking bad ass you are! You say "zero tolerance" and shit happens!
 
Not. Nothing the fuck happens, you pompous loser asshole. Nobody gives a fuck about you. Nobody even knows who the fuck you are.

Hey Chuck…if you want a real buzz, try butt chugging that Chardonnay.

Stan Dane

Posts : 2332
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by steely dan on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 9:44 am


steely dan

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:47 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stan Dane

Posts : 2332
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 1:04 pm

Steely where'd you get the Drago sex tape

Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "We Know the Truth..."

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:44 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum