Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The 488 Military Intelligence Detachment (for Steve T)
Today at 8:43 pm by Steve Thomas

» Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt?
Today at 6:39 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» Carolyn Arnold
Today at 4:53 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» No Shots Fired From The TSBD
Today at 4:47 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» Motorcade Route
Today at 4:46 pm by Stan Dane

» ROKC Conference 2017
Today at 3:59 pm by greg parker

» katisha
Today at 2:50 pm by greg parker

» Palmer McBride by W. T. Parnell
Today at 3:09 am by barto

» MLK Assassination
Today at 12:53 am by barto

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Prayer Man in the News

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 5:13 am

ROKC on!


Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 12:11 pm


Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 524
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by barto on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 12:30 pm

Thank you Ed!

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube

barto

Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Vinny on Mon 28 Nov 2016, 12:13 am

Also this one.

http://www.thetulsavoice.com/January-A-2016/Voices-choices/


Vinny

Posts : 257
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 5:21 am

Amazon praise for Prayer Man: Out of the Shadows and Into the Light:

●  "Thank you Stan Dane for coming out with this book it is truly one of the finest on the John F. Kennedy assassination…"

●  "Thank you to Stan Dane for providing me with this information…"

●  "This book is amazing…a must read."

●  "This book clearly establishes Oswald was near the entrance of the TSBD during the shooting."

●  "Excellent work and delves beneath the surface of the real conspiracy…"

●  "Precise accurate presentation and definitive factual analysis."

●  "Personally, this book has established a legitimate level of belief that Prayer Man can be predicted as Oswald…"

●  "I honestly liked what the author had to convey…"
 
●  "Stan Dane's book was a shocking surprise…I'm amazed how well Dane pulled this together so tightly."

●  "Stan Dane reports in great detail and with deep insight about discoveries made by a brilliant researcher Sean Murphy…"

●  "Author Stan Dane has provided us with a superb narrative of the origins and development of the research that eventually revealed the identity of Prayer Man."

●  "This is top notch research folks and a game changer…"

●  "A must read for anyone whom thinks Oswald did it."

●  "For anyone interested in the assassination of President John F Kennedy, this book is essential reading."

●  "Amazingly thorough and cleanly concise, Stan utilizes a light narrative form that provides an unimposing, complimentary framework for his presentation of Sean's case."

●  "Killer book, not for the faint hearted who like to rehash the same old tired JFK research."

Things NOT discussed in the book: buttons, women's hairstyles, purses, geometric triangulation, overhead blueprints, elongated foreheads, Davidson's GIFs, selfie sticks, Zen sandals, or unicorns.

Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Jake Sykes on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 8:07 am

Clearly your book has been a consciousness raising event not only for the notoriously incestuous JFK research community (many, but not all), but also (and far, far more importantly) for the general public as well. 

Congratulations Stan Dane for the success of your book. The ripples from it are propagating far and wide.

Jake Sykes

Posts : 92
Join date : 2016-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by steely dan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 8:18 am

Fast approaching 70.000 views for Barto's movie, also.

No wonder Brian keeps getting himself banned cheers

steely dan

Posts : 351
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by barto on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 8:29 am

Things NOT discussed in the book: buttons, women's hairstyles, purses, geometric triangulation, overhead blueprints, elongated foreheads, Davidson's GIFs, selfie sticks, Zen sandals, or unicorns.


Arrow

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube

barto

Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 8:38 am

Jake Sykes wrote:Clearly your book has been a consciousness raising event not only for the notoriously incestuous JFK research community (many, but not all), but also (and far, far more importantly) for the general public as well. 

Congratulations Stan Dane for the success of your book. The ripples from it are propagating far and wide.

Thank you. And remember, my book is just a warm up act for Bart's work to come!


Last edited by Stan Dane on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Doyle sucks)

Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 8:41 am

steely dan wrote:Fast approaching 70.000 views for Barto's movie, also.

No wonder Brian keeps getting himself banned cheers

Brian Doyle can get 70,000 views too.

From flies!

Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by steely dan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 8:47 am

Stan Dane wrote:
steely dan wrote:Fast approaching 70.000 views for Barto's movie, also.

No wonder Brian keeps getting himself banned cheers

Brian Doyle can get 70,000 views too.

From flies!
Shit attracts 'em, they say..

steely dan

Posts : 351
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:57 am

steely dan wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:
steely dan wrote:Fast approaching 70.000 views for Barto's movie, also.

No wonder Brian keeps getting himself banned cheers

Brian Doyle can get 70,000 views too.

From flies!
Shit attracts 'em, they say..
It must really suck to be a steaming pile of shit.

Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by greg parker on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 12:01 pm

barto wrote:Things NOT discussed in the book: buttons, women's hairstyles, purses, geometric triangulation, overhead blueprints, elongated foreheads, Davidson's GIFs, selfie sticks, Zen sandals, or unicorns.


Arrow
 No selfie sticks? What sort of bullshit PM book is this gonna be?

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3604
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 3:57 am

Another happy customer weighs in on Amazon! That makes 20 5-Star reviews out of 24!

Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by steely dan on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 5:10 am

Only took the Unicorn 30 mins to troll the review.

Nothing else going on in his life right now.

It must really suck to be Brian. Very Happy

steely dan

Posts : 351
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 5:25 am

steely dan wrote:Only took the Unicorn 30 mins to troll the review.

Nothing else going on in his life right now.

It must really suck to be Brian. Very Happy
Sucks so bad we ought to start furnishing a Crisis Hotline number here as a public service.

Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 5:42 am

Call it another "Victory Lap."


Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 7:33 pm

To say it as directly as possible,..
Those whom still buy or sell the Second Floor garbage are deluded.
This is the ballgame.
It all hinged on Oswald being at a solo luncheon.
The Wiegman and Darnell films cast a huge doubt Oswald was anywhere near a lunchroom.
Add all the other evidence, evidence proving Lee had an alibi, and was out front with Bill Shelley.
The lone gunman crowd is still trapped with a sixth floor shooter from the TSBD.
An prevebial dead horse. No one shot from there.
So we have a rifle Lee never received and three shells up there according to the DPD.
Quite sinister taking that all into account.
Someone placed those items there.
These items, whatever they were, would be used however dishonestly by America's most corrupt police force and District Attorney, against whomever they choose.
That would miraculously be a guy in a theater miles from the scene of the crime. Yet there would be an fatal officer involved shooting in an Oak Cliff neighborhood which the suspect ran from. A white jacket wearing murderer.
Lee did not stop off at any rooming house but went directly to the theater, was there he was arrested. Among others whom were frisked, and after Oswalds arrest, those whom were not. Of the people we have as witnesses both say others were patted down before Lee.
Why?
Sounds like bullshit from our IBM friended shoe salesman along with the cops. Bunch of crap stacked doesnt make it the truth.
Questioning everything is the only way to get to the bottom of it.
Questioning why we cant get fucking access to a few frames of a better copy than the junk NBC UNIVERSAL is foisting on AMERICANS is a 'question' they should be asking. So they know it make sure you tell NBC shows and sponsors you don't appreciate them withholding evidence in a murder case.
NBC should be supeonaed to produce the films internegative, on camera original, or first generation copy.
Any less should be a civil action where the cost of them withholding the films should be so great as to cause the end of the brand. Precedence needs set in stone. No not Oliver Stone.. he missed this. Fucking prick knows it too.
whom needs him after 2017 anyway. Tard thinks a paper document will help solve this shit... good lord man, if there was such a smoking gun do you think it would ever be released? That's a rhetorical btw.
So bring it on 2017. Oliver needs you.
We dont.
We need a New JFK


Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 524
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 8:35 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:To say it as directly as possible,..
Those whom still buy or sell the Second Floor garbage are deluded.
This is the ballgame.
It all hinged on Oswald being at a solo luncheon.
The Wiegman and Darnell films cast a huge doubt Oswald was anywhere near a lunchroom.
Add all the other evidence, evidence proving Lee had an alibi, and was out front with Bill Shelley.
The lone gunman crowd is still trapped with a sixth floor shooter from the TSBD.
An prevebial dead horse. No one shot from there.
So we have a rifle Lee never received and three shells up there according to the DPD.
Quite sinister taking that all into account.
Someone placed those items there.
These items, whatever they were, would be used however dishonestly by America's most corrupt police force and District Attorney, against whomever they choose.
That would miraculously be a guy in a theater miles from the scene of the crime. Yet there would be an fatal officer involved shooting in an Oak Cliff neighborhood which the suspect ran from. A white jacket wearing murderer.
Lee did not stop off at any rooming house but went directly to the theater, was there he was arrested. Among others whom were frisked, and after Oswalds arrest, those whom were not. Of the people we have as witnesses both say others were patted down before Lee.
Why?
Sounds like bullshit from our IBM friended shoe salesman along with the cops. Bunch of crap stacked doesnt make it the truth.
Questioning everything is the only way to get to the bottom of it.
Questioning why we cant get fucking access to a few frames of a better copy than the junk NBC UNIVERSAL is foisting on AMERICANS is a 'question' they should be asking. So they know it make sure you tell NBC shows and sponsors you don't appreciate them withholding evidence in a murder case.
NBC should be supeonaed to produce the films internegative, on camera original, or first generation copy.
Any less should be a civil action where the cost of them withholding the films should be so great as to cause the end of the brand. Precedence needs set in stone. No not Oliver Stone.. he missed this. Fucking prick knows it too.
whom needs him after 2017 anyway. Tard thinks a paper document will help solve this shit... good lord man, if there was such a smoking gun do you think it would ever be released? That's a rhetorical btw.
So bring it on 2017. Oliver needs you.
We dont.
We need a New JFK

Awesome summation, Ed. The 2FE zealots have damaged this debate either by ignorance or design. No shots were fired from the TSBD.  If we think about framing Oswald or anyone else for that matter you wouldn't dare put a shooter in the building. Makes no sense to contaminate what you're contaminating. Huge risks involved in being exposed to unknown elements.
We'll try our hardest to get that scan. I think that should be priority number 1.

Paul Francisco Paso
Posts : 308
Join date : 2014-08-10

 


Last edited by Paul Francisco Paso on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : X)

Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 348
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:07 am

Thanks Paul.
There can be no other reason to withhold such frames, they are useless for any other purpose.
And having the film scanned would preserve its data forever, not scanning is begging for time to destroy the evidence no matter how well its kept now.
It is imperative pressure be applied to the News Corporation that refuses to let the evidence be examined, shows they are guilty by the inactivity associated with these films.

Why the subterfuge and resistance?

Why not ante up NBC.
Show us we are all wrong.... ha

Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 524
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:09 am

It must be Christmas! 

Another 5-Star review!!

Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by steely dan on Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:24 am

Stan Dane wrote:It must be Christmas! 

Another 5-Star review!!
Brian almost choked on a sprout Laughing

steely dan

Posts : 351
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 26 Dec 2016, 1:00 pm

Its a gem too Stan.

Eye-opening to a younger generation
By Louise Severin on December 25, 2016
Verified Purchase
"I was born well after the JFK assassination. Growing up in school I was always taught Lee Harvey Oswald shot John F Kennedy, plain and simple. I never even knew it was a conspiracy; it is always presented as a black and white situation. I think this is done as a way to prevent people from my generation from ever questioning what happened that day. There's a thick coat of wool being pulled over our eyes. I appreciate the amount of research put into Prayer Man. It is hard to argue with the facts, and the facts are it is physically impossible for Lee Harvey Oswald to have done what he was accused of doing. This book is not a formulation of one's opinions that were merely pulled out of thin air which is why it is worth reading.
Prayer Man is a tragedy. It is a tragedy that Oswald was killed without a fair trial. It is a tragedy that our society is being lied to. It's easy to accept what the general public believes. It takes a special type of intellectual to look beyond that and delve into countless documents, photographs, and police reports to decipher what is true. Stan Dane is a special type of intellectual"

Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 524
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Stan Dane on Mon 26 Dec 2016, 1:09 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Its a gem too Stan.
 Indeed. "If there is hope it lies in the proles."

Stan Dane

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 26 Dec 2016, 1:10 pm

Precisely

Ed. Ledoux

Posts : 524
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man in the News

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum