REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

fritz  +Lankford  Theory  David  doyle  Floor  Lankford  2  frazier  Mason  3a  3  4  Lifton  Weigman  tsbd  tippit  11  beckley  paine  9  prayer  Darnell  zapruder  hosty  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated Empty How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated

Sun 04 Dec 2016, 9:59 pm
How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated.

Lone nutters frequently claim that Jack Ruby could not have been part of a preplanned plot to kill Oswald because of the split second timing.After all why would he take the time to wire an employee money if he was planning to shoot Oswald? If he been even a minute late he would have missed a chance to shoot Oswald.So it must have been a sudden impulsive decision.

However look at it this way. The Western Union office was just a short distance away from the Police Station.Just a handful of people would be needed to carry out the plot.An officer could have been stationed as a lookout at a window on a upper floor with a view of the Western Union building.As soon as he sees Ruby coming out he could as part of the plan pass a message to another plotter who could be stationed near a seldom used entrance at the basement.He would have been instructed in advance to unlock the door to let Ruby in and relock the door immediately.

Then another message could be sent to the Homicide room to wind up the interrogation and start the transfer. Moments later Oswald would be in the basement, with Ruby in position to do do his stuff.

Quite simple. It would need just a handful of people in the DPD to be a part of the plot.One lookout at the window, another officer at a basement entrance and maybe a messenger to pass messages on to these two.Maybe someone in the interrogation room as well.Just three or four people.No need for a vast group of conspirators.

Any thoughts?

ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated Empty Re: How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 1:30 am
ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated 112

ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated Empty Re: How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 1:31 am
ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated 212

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 1:34 am
ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated 311

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 1:36 am
ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated 410

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 2:51 am
I figure Ruby was used as a low level Mr Fixit. A street level pawn; eminently usable and even more disposable.
A conduit to the DPD/ Sheriff's department , someone to do the dirtiest dirty work ..a funnel/ spotter/ bagman , someone who knew who was dirty and who was bribeable.

I'm not sure about his supposed links to the CIA , maybe yes/ maybe no, but only at the murkiest subterranean levels .... and i'm pretty certain the stuff about him being Nixon's man since '47 is just more fanciful bullshit.
The photo purportedly showing Ruby, Nixon and Prescott Bush is an absolute joke ..

I'm pretty certain that Armstrong and co fucked up again ( gee, what a surprise!!) Ironies of ironies their " Jack Rubinstein" Chicago Union organiser was actually ANOTHER Jack Rubinstein...

And not the " Sparky" Judy Baker knew.... I'd have paid good money to have been a CIA listening device on the wall when " Sparky" did handstands for Juddufki....he was a courier doncha know .. carrying thermos flasks full of freshly harvested mouse tumours downtown...

How can anyone buy this fucking preposterous garbage? 

Thousands of mice...MONKEYS for Armstrongs sake!!  They've got a zoo/ medical research facility operating in a New Orleans suburb!! Maybe they were part of the Philadelphia Experiment!! Maybe the 2nd David Ferrie got Leonardo da Vinci to rustle them up a magical cloak that made them all invisible...

I'm just waiting for Kris Millegan to produce some wizened old coot...

" I travelled in time with Sparky, Anna Lewis and Judy Baker" he cackles toothlessly...
" And Marie Antoinette gave me head the night before she lost here!!!"

The Time Travelling Tonsil Tickler From Tennessee...Trine Day £50.99...pre order on grifters.com

I'm pretty sure I remember reading something Greg wrote about the " two Jack Rubinsteins"

As for the DPD basement Vinny, I think the accumulated evidence strongly indicates that Sgt Patrick Dean had something to do with making sure Ruby got in.

Wasn't the Western Union office visible from the DPD?
By prior arrangement Dean signalled Ruby and let him in via an unobtrusive back door?

IMHO Ruby was owned by the people who had him by the balls...the IRS.

He doesn't really strike me as a big league player, more like a bit part operative scrabbling around the margins. 

Someone exploitable and expendable

I think Greg made a pretty good case for him running around Dallas on Friday and Saturday, desperately trying to solve the case himself, fully cognizant of the alternative.
I think he did make at least one threatening call..in a pathetically forlorn attempt to if not prevent, then at least delay the inevitable.

I don't think the assassination was a Grand Guignol with a Cecil B DeMille like cast of thousands.

A small ruthlessly well drilled, tightly bonded paramilitary team...with a handful of ( expendable) " outside contractors" and crucially the tacit approval of, and perhaps ( via strictly compartmentalized cutouts) assistance of someone (s) high up in the Pentagon/ National Security infrastructure

The very idea of someone as visible and we'll known as GHW Bush ( wasn't he standing for Senate at the time?) loitering about outside the TSBD is an absolutely fucking ridiculous notion to anyone with even the most perfunctory awareness of how such operations are prepared and conducted

As with most aspects of the assassination I think Greg and Larry Hancock have pretty much nailed it

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 3:30 am
Ruby was not there to watch his "favorite" president ride down the street. I mean, really? No flag waving? Uh-huh. Yet, he kills LHO because of his sudden patriotic streak.

He said something about watching the fireworks before Dealey Plaza.

He supposedly was seen at Parkland after Dealey Plaza.

He was walking the halls at DPD after LHO's capture. He's caught during a live video feed.

He stands up in court and says something like "we'll never know the true extent of what happened" on 11/22.

He's filmed leaving the courthouse and when asked who did it, he says something like "the man currently in the WH."

A loose cannon? Maybe. But for my money, there's too many loose ends here. And if he was able to get into the DPD when LHO was roaming around from room to room, he could have just as easily gotten down into the basement. He was known ("Hi, Jack!") Yet, it's always "by the book" for WC apologists.
alex_wilson

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 4:18 am
I couldn't agree more.

Wasn't his whole " I did it for Jackie" line " suggested" to him by his first lawyer, Tom Howard?
Who, just so happened to be, purely by coincidence of course , in the basement!

Another one of those pesky little coincidences involves the " come and watch the fireworks " quote

The guy who reported it, Jack Vanderslice, just happened to be a confidential informant for the IRS...

Ruby's live in dogsbody Larry Crafard is another highly suspicious individual.

Lee Farley and Greg made a pretty convincing argument that it was Larry Ralph Yates encountered.

Ruby was on the ground floor of the actual plot itself, someone obviously made him the proverbial " offer he couldn't refuse" Performing the real unglamorous donkey work ..

Who had the most leverage over him? The mob? Or the government department he owed thousands of dollars to?

All comparable historical regicides ( apart from Julius Caesar, the Gracchi brothers( arguably) ) were carried out by small groups of ruthless individuals.

Take British/ English history for example: William II( Rufus) shot " accidentally" while out hunting by a close friend of his younger brother. The friend, Walter Tirel, disappears , while the brother Henry Beauclerc heads straight for the Royal Treasury at Winchester.

Then there was poor old Edward II, he was deposed then murdered( allegedly with a hot poker ) by his own wife Isabella and the clique surrounding her lover Roger Mortimer
Richard II, Henry VI, Richard III, the numerous ( albeit unsuccessful) conspiracies  directed against Elizabeth I...even the Glorious Revolution that deposed James I I and VII in 1688

In Russia there was the plot orchestrated by Catherine the Great to kill her husband , the gloomy Tsar Paul.

In Serbia in 1903.. and then again in 1914..Franz Ferdinands assassination was directed by a small fiercely dedicated clique inside Serbian Military intelligence, headed by APIs and Major Tankovic.
The actual assassination itself was carried out by a group of 6 expendable " patsies" including Gavrilo Princip...

I've never bought the idea of the " Murchison Party" assassination scenario, for want of a better phrase...

A veritable who's who of Conspiratorial All Stars...

Although I think Hoover was most definitely actively involved/ and complicit in the cover up , and may very well have ignored prior warnings..

The concept of " Deep Politics" was used( by some individuals) as a magical catch all to disguise their own ignorance of history/ technology/ covert military tactics

The assassination has been over complicated ( putting it mildly)

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 4:31 am
Thanks for fleshing out what I posted.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 10:26 am
Bill Alexander was good mates with Ruby that's been well documented. There is anecdotal evidence that Will Fritz was an acquaintance as well. I'm sure Decker and company all knew Ruby well.

It's more than possible that Bill Alexander, Fritz, and possibly Decker convinced Ruby to do the patriotic thing - to shoot and kill Oswald the President's assassin with the view that he wouldn't do much time and would be "looked after".

ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 1:56 pm
alex_wilson wrote:I figure Ruby was used as a low level Mr Fixit. A street level pawn; eminently usable and even more disposable.
A conduit to the DPD/ Sheriff's department , someone to do the dirtiest dirty work ..a funnel/ spotter/ bagman , someone who knew who was dirty and who was bribeable.

I'm not sure about his supposed links to the CIA , maybe yes/ maybe no, but only at the murkiest subterranean levels .... and i'm pretty certain the stuff about him being Nixon's man since '47 is just more fanciful bullshit.
The photo purportedly showing Ruby, Nixon and Prescott Bush is an absolute joke ..

I'm pretty certain that Armstrong and co fucked up again ( gee, what a surprise!!) Ironies of ironies their " Jack Rubinstein" Chicago Union organiser was actually ANOTHER Jack Rubinstein...

And not the " Sparky" Judy Baker knew.... I'd have paid good money to have been a CIA listening device on the wall when " Sparky" did handstands for Juddufki....he was a courier doncha know .. carrying thermos flasks full of freshly harvested mouse tumours downtown...

How can anyone buy this fucking preposterous garbage? 

Thousands of mice...MONKEYS for Armstrongs sake!!  They've got a zoo/ medical research facility operating in a New Orleans suburb!! Maybe they were part of the Philadelphia Experiment!! Maybe the 2nd David Ferrie got Leonardo da Vinci to rustle them up a magical cloak that made them all invisible...

I'm just waiting for Kris Millegan to produce some wizened old coot...

" I travelled in time with Sparky, Anna Lewis and Judy Baker" he cackles toothlessly...
" And Marie Antoinette gave me head the night before she lost here!!!"

The Time Travelling Tonsil Tickler From Tennessee...Trine Day £50.99...pre order on grifters.com

I'm pretty sure I remember reading something Greg wrote about the " two Jack Rubinsteins"

As for the DPD basement Vinny, I think the accumulated evidence strongly indicates that Sgt Patrick Dean had something to do with making sure Ruby got in.

Wasn't the Western Union office visible from the DPD?
By prior arrangement Dean signalled Ruby and let him in via an unobtrusive back door?

IMHO Ruby was owned by the people who had him by the balls...the IRS.

He doesn't really strike me as a big league player, more like a bit part operative scrabbling around the margins. 

Someone exploitable and expendable

I think Greg made a pretty good case for him running around Dallas on Friday and Saturday, desperately trying to solve the case himself, fully cognizant of the alternative.
I think he did make at least one threatening call..in a pathetically forlorn attempt to if not prevent, then at least delay the inevitable.

I don't think the assassination was a Grand Guignol with a Cecil B DeMille like cast of thousands.

A small ruthlessly well drilled, tightly bonded paramilitary team...with a handful of ( expendable) " outside contractors" and crucially the tacit approval of, and perhaps ( via strictly compartmentalized cutouts) assistance of someone (s) high up in the Pentagon/ National Security infrastructure

The very idea of someone as visible and we'll known as GHW Bush ( wasn't he standing for Senate at the time?) loitering about outside the TSBD is an absolutely fucking ridiculous notion to anyone with even the most perfunctory awareness of how such operations are prepared and conducted

As with most aspects of the assassination I think Greg and Larry Hancock have pretty much nailed it
Ruby was 40K in debt to the IRS. There is a report by DPD of another prisoner (Richard - misnamed in the report as Robert Borchgardt) who claimed that Ruby had said he had a 40K  gambling debt hanging over him to the Chicago mob figure he called "The Goose" and "The Big Dago". 

I think this was a misunderstanding in that I think the person referred to was an Italian from the Goose Island section of Chicago - a known mob locale full of clubs and gambling houses. 

I think Ruby was lied to and told that if he did as told, this mob figure from Goose Island would pay is IRS debt and take it over. 

Ruby had been negotating at that time, with an IRS investigator. It should be understood that putting low level mob figures behind bars on tax avoidance (for much less than Ruby owed) was hardly uncommon. Furthermore, it is questionable that the debt even exised in reality. A long time since I've looked at it the tax law used against him but it had something to do with whether or not he served meals. His accountant had told him he was fine the way he was operating. 

When you are running someone in an intelligence operation, the first thing is to get a "handle" on them - a carrot and/or stick tailored specfically to their personality and circumstances.

Ruby's vulnerability was undoubtedly his clubs. The above was the stick. The carrot was the promise of a way out of it plus more to buy a new club and move to a better apartment. He was looking into both of those things while simultaneously trying to find a way out of his IRS troubles. Strange behavior, even for Ruby -- UNLESS... well, see the above.

The Friday night meeting with Harry Olson was all about Olsen passing on the orders to kill Oswald. At the same time, they were pumping him full of "slimming" tablets. Meth. and playing the "show Jews have guts" card. They would have also told him that if it was set up to look like a spur of the moment hit, he would get a light sentence. There was no minimum sentence in Texas.  They probably also told him someone would look after his clubs and that one he got out, he'd be a real celebrity (another of his vulneablities being seeking to be a big shot). 

Ruby knew he had little choice but to do their bidding. But he DID try and get out of it, firstly by trying to solve the assassination - which was the sole purpose of going to photograph the Impeach Warren billboard and then staking out the PO Box assocated with the Welcome Mr Kennedy ad. He saw the billboard and ad as being connected and the people behind them being the real plotters. He quickly gave up on that when the post office refused to tell him the names of th box holders.

that is when he started making calls. He was looking for some mob connected person to order him out of the state on some i,portant sounding pretext. He thought that would get him off the hook.

When no one would help him, his last resort was making the threats to the FBI, Sheriff's office and DPD threatening to kills Oswald during the transfer. He thought this would make them tighten up security so that any attempt would be impossible.

It was Ruby who made all three threats. The big clue is that he kept reassuring them he was giving the warning so no officers would be harmed. A police groupie to the end.

As for doing it for Jackie... absolute bullshit. But it is further proof that his orders to kill were actually coming from the DPD.

Why? Because the Reid Technique comes with advice (and later a book) outlining that you should give the suspect a reason for his actions that limits his culpibility - thus making it easier to confess. 
Having headed off denials, you steer the subject toward a confession by offering a face-saving alternative. The process is called “minimization”—downplaying the moral consequences of the crime without mentioning the legal ones. In the case of the woman who tampered with her oxycodone prescription, you can suggest that the dentist did not give her enough pain pills and that she only wanted to save a trip to the pharmacy. “If you were a drug addict, you wouldn’t have changed the prescription to forty—you would have changed it to a hundred!” Senese’s 2005 book “Anatomy of Interrogation Themes” lists more than two thousand such excuses, in cases ranging from identity theft to murder. No matter how repugnant the crime, he told us, you can come up with a rationalization that makes it easier for the suspect to admit it. The standard Reid Technique manual, first published in 1962 and now in its fifth edition, suggests a way an interviewer can minimize rape:

Joe, no woman should be on the street alone at night looking as sexy as she did. Even here today, she’s got on a low-cut dress that makes visible damn near all of her breasts. That’s wrong! It’s too much temptation for any normal man. If she hadn’t gone around dressed like that you wouldn’t be in this room now.

You can further lower barriers to confession by presenting the crime as the lesser of two evils. Was this your idea or did your buddies talk you into it? Did you use that money for drugs or to help feed your kids?
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/12/09/the-interview-7

Last edited by greg_parker on Thu 17 Dec 2020, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 2:07 pm
I couldn't agree more.

Wasn't his whole " I did it for Jackie" line " suggested" to him by his first lawyer, Tom Howard?
Who, just so happened to be, purely by coincidence of course , in the basement!
That's the official story...

But there is evidence that Ruby was talking about Jackie's plight well before he spoke to Howard. Sorrells and several cops all said he gave them this reason in the imediate aftermath.

I believe it came from Olsen during the late Friday night "motivational"  talk.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Thu 17 Dec 2020, 10:05 pm
There's always someone who spoils it for everyone else....

Greg, conspiracy-ing ain't much fun if you know all the answers!!!!!

Isn't there room for one itsy bitsy little doppelganger?
Or at least a faked document or two?

Thank Armstrong John Butler doesn't frequent these parts...

I've got a horrendous mental picture of a breathlessly puce faced Butler bursting in on Jimbo Baggins, brandishing a bloody cleaver and the badly hacked carcass of a goose ..

" I got little Dago the big goose Jimbo!!!" He beams proudly, before adding
" But big Dago got away!! He mounted the goose .or at least that's what the graffiti on the alley wall behind the Texas Very Busy Loyers Club said .. maybe it was one of the geese Dave Ferrie went hunting...or did Dave Ferrie go hunting geese?.....or did one of the Dave Ferries go hunting geese? Or did Dago and the goose go hunting the other Dave Ferrie?...Look I got us a goose!!"

Seriously Greg that's the exactly the kind of smart incisive reasoning that's earned ROKC ( and your good self) it's enviable reputation amongst the more clear headed cognoscenti...

Reading Jeff and Terry's posts maybe we could think about developing  some sort of encyclopedia...or a timeline narrative...something to make full use of the diverse multi faceted talents assembled here...

Along with your work on Redskin/ Redsox, John Pic and Asperger's , your discovery of the Reid Interrogation Technique is one of your major contributions..

And that's without even mentioning Prayerman and the 2FLRE....

I remember before I finally summoned enough courage to join, devouring thread after thread... the depth of knowledge never ceased to amaze me...and the willingness to challenge long established shibboleths...

I'd say this forum is at the very least five years ahead of the rest( Larry H, RC-D and a couple of others excluded)
In fact the gap may well be widening!! The Conspirocrats, in true reactionary tradition are actually regressing!! Retreating further and further into the past...

A living embodiment of F Scott Fitzgerald's sombre epilogue to The Great Gatsby... 

Beaten ceaselessly back on the tides of the past ( paraphrase)

Vinny

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 1:48 am

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 1:55 am
Some claim that the guy in the middle is Ruby. It does not look like Ruby at all.

ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated Nixon-Jack-Ruby-Prescott-Bush-300x187

Admin

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 11:33 am
Here is the handwritten report on the Borchgardt information.

It gets just about every name wrong.

Richard Borchgardt becomes "Robert Borchgardt"

Elvis Dalrymple becomes Elvie Dalrymple

Jack Ruby becomes Jack Rubenstine

And the person named as Perry Hydell is anyone's guess because he is variously named elsewhere as Rydell or Wydell.

The only name Anderton got right was Lawrence Miller.

Borchgardt said he knew Elvis, Perry and Lawrence in and out of jail and that they all worked for Fred "who has the calling names of Big Dago & The Goose". I don't know exactly what that is supposed to mean. Callling names? It s also not clear whether "Fred" is based in Dallas or in Chicago. All we know is that these guys are stealing cars, taking them to Mexico and bringing back narcotics. Miller it must nbe noted, was one of the two gus arrested for the weapons stolen from the army base that was being investigated by three agencies on the day of the assassination. 

Anderton dismissed Borchgardt without any investigation, claiming Bochgardt was probably trying to do a deal to get a lighter sentence and that he "didn't know anything that would help us". That last part was certainly true. Borchgardt's information would blow their case up, not "help" it. 
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=217806#relPageId=356&tab=page

This story supports the claims made by Borchgardt: Chicago Tribune January 23, 1964 Section 2A, P6

Juice Racket is Linked to Hot Car Ring

Police have established a link between the crime syndicate's loan shark (juice) racket and the stolen
auto rings operating in Chicago, THE TRIBUNE learned yesterday.

Details of the mob's complex connections were pieced together by police after the arrests on Jan. 12 of Eugene Berman, 38, and John Danihel, 22, both of 5433 S. Cicero av., in a stolen car in Summit. Berman was charged with possession of stolen property and Danihel with receiving stolen property.

The two men were scheduled to appear tomorrow in Felony court, but they won't be there. While free on bail, they stole a car last Friday at 6147 S. Cicero av. and headed for Mexico.

They were intercepted Sunday by the state highway patrol near Miami, Ariz., in the stolen vehicle. They were charged with transporting a stolen car across state lines and are being held in the federal detention prison in Tucson in lieu of $4,000 bond. No court date has been set.

Their attempted flight to Mexico is viewed by investigators as partly confirming reports that cars stolen in Chicago have been driven to Mexico and peddled by crime syndicate henchmen.

Berman, a check forger and confidence man, is described by police as the "drop-off man" for the stolen cars.

Tho [sic] Berman refused to implicate any syndicate hoodlums for fear he would "wind up in a trunk," his arrest triggered a new development. A woman came forward to tell police that her husband, in debt to syndicate juice men, had been spending his week-ends driving stolen cars to various midwest states.

"He's taking a big risk to pay off his debt," she told police.

A scheme to defraud insurance companies also came to light. Police learned that anyone in need of cash, who owned a late model car, could arrange thru [sic] syndicate henchmen to have the car "stolen." The charge for this was $150. The thieves, after hiding the car for several weeks, or until the insurance company paid off the claim, drove it out of the state and sold it at a big profit for the hoodlums.

After the arrest of Berman and Danihel, police recovered four stolen cars in south side garages. Insurance companies had paid the owner's claim on each car.

The investigators learned that other late model cars were stolen, and that in many cases teenagers were paid $50 to $100 for each car stolen. Police said the teenagers described the cars to Berman by phone and told him where it [sic] could be found.

To make sure there was no mistake in the transactions, Berman had a tape recorder attached to his motel room telephone, police said. Police said counterfeit registration certificates were made up for each stolen car, and it then was sent out of the state.

Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation have joined police in investigating the movement of stolen cats across statelines, it was learned.

As we see in that story, loansharking was a big part of the rackets. That fits with what I believe happened: that Ruby was promised that "Chicago" would pay his IRS debt in return for the hit on Oswald. 

How this all ties in for me ges something like this:

I believe "Fred" did not work for boys in Chicago - he RAN all the operations. IMO, "Fred" was none other than Fred Roti - for a while - the richist man in the world and running every racket this story covers, not least loansharking. Ran lots of legit businesses and was also involved in running Chicago at a political level. 

I think WO Bankston modelled himself on Roti,running legitimate businesses while also running gangs and moving stolen goods and cars out of Oak Cliff using teens looked after by Floyd Hamilton. Bankston was also one of the most powerrful people in Dallas and got Decker into office and made sure he never had anyone running against him.  

Bankston named as moving stolen goods and being close to Fritz.  

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 8:18 pm
Bankston's obituary.

ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated 132907740_8d90373a-6dfa-4eb8-8066-d92da44fb2c7

Fri 09 Apr 2021, 7:38 pm
https://medcraveonline.com/FRCIJ/jack-rubyrsquos-complex-the-factors-driving-the-assassin-of-lee-harvey-oswald.html

Admin

Sat 10 Apr 2021, 9:37 am
Vinny wrote:https://medcraveonline.com/FRCIJ/jack-rubyrsquos-complex-the-factors-driving-the-assassin-of-lee-harvey-oswald.html
Interesting. This psychiatrist lives a half hour drive from where I lived as a kid.

And he is obviously a nutter.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Wed 02 Jun 2021, 5:46 pm
Two news articles about Ruby.
ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated Tribun10
Vinny

Wed 02 Jun 2021, 5:50 pm
ruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated Archiv10

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 2:25 am
Was Jack in New Mexico?

I think Seth Kantor made a mistake, if I havent.
I dont find anything that puts Jack with John Jackson in Aztec when Jackson is arrested in May of 1958.

I think Jackson is saying he had not seen Ruby since May 58 when he leaves Dallas to go to New Mexico and thusly gets picked up by Aztec police and thrown in jail. Nothing tells me Ruby is there or even if he was , nothing documents his being jailed held or detained.
In 1963 Ruby mentions a friend in Alburquerque New Mexico and FBI has memo on that.
They checked informants and sources in Albuquerque.
I see nothing in records for Jack to note his arrest or apprehension.
He did fly back to Chicago when his Father dies Christmas time 1958.
Jack is at Vegas club working, I belive in May.
He is in a fight and seen in Dallas.
Nothing I found supports such a NM trip.

Why John Jackson is wanting to speak to FBI or FBI wanting to speak to him in 1958 is the question.
Did Seth Kantor read too much into the Aztec incident?
Appreciate the replys!
Cheers
Edruby -  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated Scree606
Vinny

Sun 12 Feb 2023, 8:41 pm
Ruby's fingerprints are up for sale.

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2022/02/11/fingerprints-man-who-killed-jfks-assassin-are-up-auction/

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum