REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Humor  3  +Lankford  paine  Darnell  Weigman  2  Mason  tippit  tsbd  9  4  David  beckley  Floor  fritz  frazier  3a  doyle  hosty  prayer  Lifton  Lankford  Theory  11  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

Open letter to NBC

+10
steely_dan
Robin_Unger
BC_II
Jake_Sykes
Ed.Ledoux
Vinny
Hasan Yusuf
barto
greg_parker
StanDane
14 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Open letter to NBC - Page 2 Empty Open letter to NBC

Mon 02 Jan 2017, 1:00 pm
First topic message reminder :

Letter to NBC. If you can, please help distribute. It has been sent to NBC5 on FB and twitter, but needs to be seen by a wide section of the public.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Robin_Unger
Robin_Unger

Open letter to NBC - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter to NBC

Sat 07 Oct 2017, 11:13 am
Garry Mack replies to Marcel Dehaeseleer 2006 Education forum
regarding splices in the wiegman film, and the fact that the Groden version is not the complete Wiegman film.

https://quaneeri.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/gary-mack-comments-re-wiegman-film.html
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 07 Oct 2017, 11:31 am
Thanks Robin. 

From Robin's link:

The original, unedited Dave Wiegman film runs 36.5 seconds according to video tapes of the film's first broadcast at about 3pm local time that day.
If Groden's version is short, it's not his fault. That film has been shown many, many times since 1963 and I always see it edited differently. You have to known news film editors and news film editing techniques. The practice in those days was to edit film so blurry or confusing sequences aren't confusing to the audience.

Groden's version is missing a second or two at the very beginning of the film and some more is missing of the Newmans on the ground. There is one splice and maybe two, so more frames are probably missing at those places, too.

Groden owns at least two 16mm prints of the Wiegman film and the one he has on his video is the better image of the two.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 07 Oct 2017, 11:49 am
If i'm reading this right....the original is intact but the video transfers for broadcast were edited?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 07 Oct 2017, 2:25 pm
Stan Dane wrote:We don't need the whole Darnell film. I only want one frame from the original/first generation film to be scanned.

This one:

Open letter to NBC - Page 2 20130908-003704

This is the best frame of the whole lot. The others are more blurred. 

A 4K scan of THIS FRAME should confirm whether or not this is Oswald.
Hi Gang,

Sorry for the silence, I have had a bummer of a year with lots happening, not all good to be honest.
This is the frame IMHO that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt whom PrayerMan is. IMO without question. I reiterate with a healthy dose of experience in this field that the blur everyone is referring to is what's known as motion blur, a result of the shutter angle (speed) the footage was taken at. This frame is at the precise moment when Darnell had steadied, stopped his pan right, just before he moved the camera to pan back toward Elm street. There are between 2-4 frames which would show a crisp in focus image. If we obtain the original film or even a dupe copy and scan at high resolution it will show us who Prayerman is without question in my view. Thats whi its so very important to hang onto the cause for dear life, it closes the case against the man they came to blame. An innocent man whom stands exactly where he said he had been to authorities. Game over!

Open letter to NBC - Page 2 Byp_211
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sat 07 Oct 2017, 2:40 pm
Great to see you back, Mick! Missed you, mate.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 07 Oct 2017, 4:38 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:We don't need the whole Darnell film. I only want one frame from the original/first generation film to be scanned.

This one:

Open letter to NBC - Page 2 20130908-003704

This is the best frame of the whole lot. The others are more blurred. 

A 4K scan of THIS FRAME should confirm whether or not this is Oswald.
Hi Gang,

Sorry for the silence, I have had a bummer of a year with lots happening, not all good to be honest.
This is the frame IMHO that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt whom PrayerMan is. IMO without question. I reiterate with a healthy dose of experience in this field that the blur everyone is referring to is what's known as motion blur, a result of the shutter angle (speed) the footage was taken at. This frame is at the precise moment when Darnell had steadied, stopped his pan right, just before he moved the camera to pan back toward Elm street. There are between 2-4 frames which would show a crisp in focus image. If we obtain the original film or even a dupe copy and scan at high resolution it will show us who Prayerman is without question in my view. Thats whi its so very important to hang onto the cause for dear life, it closes the case against the man they came to blame. An innocent man whom stands exactly where he said he had been to authorities. Game over!
No need for apologies Mick. I hope and trust things are on the improve.

I've made a public plea for help via a popular podcast type show hosted by someone who surprised the hell out of me in more ways than one - and each in a positive sense. That will be up by Nov 22, time permitting.  He loves your work btw, and we also discussed that at some length.

Me

Don Jeffries

Robin_Unger
Robin_Unger

Sat 07 Oct 2017, 8:35 pm
Darnell frame.

Imaged3
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 07 Oct 2017, 9:12 pm
Welcome back Mick. I suspect things will be getting ever more interesting now that you are.

Sun 08 Oct 2017, 10:59 am
Welcome back and best wishes from me too, Mick.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Mon 23 Oct 2017, 1:35 pm
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:It'd be nice to get confirmation but on a personal level I don't much need it. I'm 100% sure PM is Oswald. If he wasn't we'd have a clearer scan by now.

Me too, Paul.

If I had doubts before I examined the Towner film, I didn't afterward. The only reason they could have for doctoring the Towner film (where it showed the front steps of the TSBD) would be to eliminate Oswald's image. Especially after doing the poor job of falsification and then claiming the film returned was the "original print".

Vinny

Tue 24 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm
However in order to convince the general public,a clearer scan is needed.

http://martianpublishing.com

Tue 24 Oct 2017, 11:13 pm
Vinny wrote:However in order to convince the general public,a clearer scan is needed.

Absolutely! The general public would require something concrete.

For those with mental agility, the Towner film is unnecessary because Sean Murphy has already proven the case, as laid out in Stan Dane's marvelous book, Prayer Man. But for all those from Missouri, a better scan is required.

Of course, those from misery, they will throw a decent scan under the bus anyway because all they can see is a woman, a midget, an orangutan, or an alien anyway.

Goban_Saor

Tue 24 Oct 2017, 11:48 pm
Well said, Terry.

The truth. No; by nature man is more afraid of the truth than of death...For man is a social animal – only in the herd is he happy. It is all one to him whether it is the profoundest nonsense or the greatest villainy – he feels completely at ease with it, so long as it is the view of the herd, or the action of the herd, and he is able to join the herd. (Soren Kierkegaard)

So let us not talk falsely now. The hour is getting late. (Bob Dylan)
Roger Odisio

Fri 27 Oct 2017, 3:11 pm
Sean Murphy's last post at the Ed Forum was on the 50th anniversary of the murder. Does anyone know what happened to him? Why he stopped posting?  Where he is now?  I know Stan (I think it was) conjectured that Murphy felt his work was done, but I'm having trouble accepting that.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Fri 27 Oct 2017, 6:42 pm
Roger Odisio wrote:Sean Murphy's last post at the Ed Forum was on the 50th anniversary of the murder. Does anyone know what happened to him? Why he stopped posting?  Where he is now?  I know Stan (I think it was) conjectured that Murphy felt his work was done, but I'm having trouble accepting that.

As far as I can tell, Sean Murphy went completely off the grid relative to JFK assassination research after his last post at The Education Forum and also Duncan MacRae's forum on November 22, 2013. On several occasions since then I have searched extensively for any traces of him to no avail. Many people have tried to reach him via email or private message and have had no response.

Sean left clues signaling that his intention may be to move on at some point in the weeks before he ceased posting, saying in a post here that his "time and energy are not infinite" as he was making his case for Prayer Man. In the weeks leading up to November 22, 2013—the 50th anniversary of the assassination—many were saying, mostly LNs, that Conspiracy Theorists had to make their case by then or admit defeat. I thought it ludicrous to say this—the LNs sure didn't go away—but several people operated with that arbitrary deadline to either put up or shut up. (Bill Kelly indicated he was going to throw in the towel following 11.22.2013, but after the date had come and gone, he obviously changed his mind because he is still active.)

Whatever his reasons might have been, he stopped all apparent activity on November 22, 2013. My personal belief is that he felt he made the best case that he could and there really wasn't anything more to do. He had other things to do with his life. Sean spent his last few weeks largely recapping everything he laid out anyway. I don't think it's a coincidence that he stopped all posting on the 50th anniversary.

I hope is he is doing well and that he follows the work we are doing here to further fill in the details in the story he fleshed out (Bart Kamp leads the way here), and to try to get better quality images of Prayer Man. Of course, it would be great for Sean to reemerge, even if it is to simply check in with us. He's the Godfather of Prayer Man.
Vinny

Sat 28 Oct 2017, 2:36 am
Jim D has been apparently been contacted by NPR for an interview.Perhaps someone here who is touch with him could request him to mention in his interview the fact that NBC is refusing to release films that could help solve the case.If he does that perhaps it could lead to some public push to release the films.

Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:59 am
Thanks for the detailed response, Stan.

I suspect you know there will be another Oswald mock trial in Houston, Nov. 16-17.  Bill Simpich is one of the 3 defense attorneys. Anybody know, or is in contact with, him?  A question for him:  How can you defend Oswald without discussing his alibi as told to the police that first day:  he was out front with Bill Shelley when the motorcade went by?

One of the early lions, Sylvia Meagher, said in an interview in 1967: "one aspect of the evidence has received inadequate attention...Oswald's alibi".

Searching for ways to get Prayerman out there.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 28 Oct 2017, 6:54 am
Vinny wrote:Jim D has been apparently been contacted by NPR for an interview.Perhaps someone here who is touch with him could request him to mention in his interview the fact that NBC is refusing to release films that could help solve the case.If he does that perhaps it could lead to some public push to release the films.
Vinnie, the last few times I have tried to email Jim, the emails have bounced. He is a member here. Hopefully he stops by occasionally and will see this. If not, maybe someone else has a more current email for him?

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 28 Oct 2017, 7:07 am
Roger Odisio wrote:Thanks for the detailed response, Stan.

I suspect you know there will be another Oswald mock trial in Houston, Nov. 16-17.  Bill Simpich is one of the 3 defense attorneys. Anybody know, or is in contact with, him?  A question for him:  How can you defend Oswald without discussing his alibi as told to the police that first day:  he was out front with Bill Shelley when the motorcade went by?

One of the early lions, Sylvia Meagher, said in an interview in 1967: "one aspect of the evidence has received inadequate attention...Oswald's alibi".

Searching for ways to get Prayerman out there.
I get the impression that the trial will be led by the prosecution because others have asked if certain things will be presented for the defense and the reply has been along the lines of... "we don't know what the prosecution plans to use, but we are prepared to counter anything presented..." 

I will shoot Bill an email about this though, because he was not the one responding.

As for PM, there are some things (tentatively) in the works, and we are taking every opportunity to push it that comes up, as happened recently in interviews with a European TV network.  I have also sent some material to a major newspaper requesting information on the releases (I told them what is OUTSIDE of that box is more telling, using PM as the example).

Welcome aboard, btw.

Me

Don Jeffries

Roger Odisio

Sat 28 Oct 2017, 9:50 am
I posted the following email on Jim DiEugenio's site, Kennedys and King:

Jim,

You mentioned being contacted by NPR for a possible interview. I hope it's still a possibility. I have a suggestion.

As you know better than most, it's not only the CIA that is stonewalling, but the media too. One piece of evidence that has received far too little attention is Oswald's alibi--that he was out front with Bill Shelly when the motorcade went by.

Sean Murphy and others have done a brilliant job of substantiating that, including accounting for everyone else who worked in the building. See the Prayerman thread in the ROKC site, e.g. There are two films, by Darnell and Wiegman that show *somebody* on those steps who looks like Oswald, but the image is blurred.

NBC has the original films. They have refused to discuss making them available for modern enhancement. This isn't the CIA, but some corporate executives standing in the way of history!

If you could talk about this in the interview or anywhere else you can, it would be of immense help. Imagine the effect of showing that Oswald was on the steps after all.

RO

Strangely, I got a return email that had my post but no answer. Maybe that is to follow.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 28 Oct 2017, 10:38 am
Strangely, I got a return email that had my post but no answer. Maybe that is to follow.

Roger, some software is set up to auto send you a copy of what you sent. I'm sure Jim did get it and will consider it. He has tried to help with this in the past to no avail, but the type of public plea you talk about is exactly what is needed now while it's a hot topic.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 28 Oct 2017, 10:44 am
Have forwarded the mock trial question to Bill Simpich.

Last edited by greg parker on Tue 31 Oct 2017, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

BC_II
BC_II

Tue 31 Oct 2017, 9:52 am
Bill can definitely be reached via Ed. Forum if not here and also he's slated to appear on BlackOp Radio Thursday? (11/2) to discuss the upcoming trial. I really hope Bill will utilize the powerful evidence for PM and as for Murphy...I remember trying to contact him so long ago but to no avail....I honestly hope he responds and is ok.
Vinny

Wed 01 Nov 2017, 12:49 am
PM is getting a mention on other sites.

Open letter to NBC - Page 2 3000_c10

Wed 01 Nov 2017, 12:51 am
Open letter to NBC - Page 2 Togeth10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum