REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

11  Floor  Weigman  Mason  Lifton  Lankford  hosty  prayer  tsbd  frazier  Humor  tippit  doyle  9  3a  beckley  fritz  +Lankford  4  paine  David  2  Theory  zapruder  Darnell  3  

Like/Tweet/+1

First to Second

+9
steely_dan
Jake_Sykes
TerryWMartin
greg_parker
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
Goban_Saor
Hasan Yusuf
VanessaL
13 posters
Go down
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

First to Second - Page 4 Empty First to Second

Sat 07 Jan 2017, 7:00 am
First topic message reminder :

Evolution of Oswald-police officer encounter from the first to the second floor

Note: Rather than building this and posting it all at once, I plan to put it out in installments over the coming days. Refer to the "Location of Oswald at the Time of the Assassination" thread for early evidence that places Oswald on the first floor.

The first reference to a second floor lunchroom incident does not come until the evening of November 22 when Roy Truly is interviewed by the FBI. This interview takes place as a result of Oswald’s first interrogation which concluded earlier. We know this because Truly is asked to answer a disturbing allegation which Oswald has made:

FBI Report by Williams-Pinkston, 11.22.1963 (dictated 11.22.1963)

Mr. TRULY advised that it is possible OSWALD did see him with a rifle in his hands within the past few days, as a Mr. WARREN CASTER, employed by Southwestern Publishing Co., which company has an office in the same building, had come to his office with two rifles, one a .22 rifle which CASTER said he had purchased for his son and the other a larger more high powered rifle which CASTER said he had purchased with which to go deer hunting, if he got a chance. Mr. TRULY examined the high powered rifle and raised it to his shoulder and sited [sic] over it, then returned it to CASTER, and CASTER left with both rifles. Mr. TRULY stated he does not own a rifle and has had no other rifle in his hands or in his possession in a long period of time.

Truly’s story was investigated and found to check out, but the rifle incident was not the only occasion for his name to come up in Oswald’s interrogation. Oswald had also evidently mentioned an incident involving Truly and a police officer. The same report provides Truly’s response to that claim: 

FBI Report by Williams-Pinkston, 11.22.1963 (dictated 11.22.1963)

He then noticed a Dallas City Police officer wearing a motorcycle helmet and boots running toward the entrance of the depository building and he accompanied the officer into the front of the building. They saw no one there and he accompanied the officer immediately up the stairs to the second floor of the building, where the officer noticed a door and stepped through the door, gun in hand, and observed OSWALD in a snack bar there, apparently alone. This snack bar has no windows or doors facing the outside of the building, but is located almost in the center of the building. The officer pointed to OSWALD and asked if OSWALD was an employee of the company and he, TRULY, assured the officer that OSWALD was an employee. He and the officer then proceeded onto the roof of the building....

The above text constitutes the earliest reference to a Second Floor lunchroom incident. And it contains five words which, however seemingly innocuous, could be of explosive significance:

…he accompanied the officer into the front of the building. They saw no one there and he accompanied the officer immediately up the stairs to the second floor of the building…

From the book:

Stan Dane, Prayer Man: Out of the Shadows and Into the Light wrote:
"They saw no one there." The fact that Truly is even pointing out this gratuitous fact can only indicate one thing: that he has been confronted with Oswald’s claim that it was precisely "there," inside the front of the building on the First Floor, that the officer and Truly met him. Truly’s disclaimer draws ironic attention to what it is he is disclaiming, said Sean.

Whether Truly fed the FBI the Second Floor lunchroom version of events, or whether it was the FBI who helped him get it straight, the upshot is the same: the lunchroom story appears to be a fabrication, a fiction designed for the sole purpose of eliminating Oswald’s all too real alibi for the President’s murder.

TO BE CONTINUED

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

First to Second - Page 4 Empty Re: First to Second

Sun 21 May 2017, 5:15 am
I think you made a terrific set of movies, I have watched them all and found it mega interesting to see it all done by someone else, the p.o.v. and above all the fatherly atmosphere created, I fuckin love it.
Only thing missing is a log fire in the background, but that is only a minor issue.
You ROKC m8!

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com

Sun 21 May 2017, 6:04 am
I also have to say how impressed I've been by this series. Its been presented in a professional manner without hysteria, outlandish claims and has been factually researched to a tee using real evidence. I've got to hand it to Stan. This was a thorough job done without missing a beat. It is compelling viewing for anyone who is interested in this case. Never boring and spoken with a mature eloquence that allows the viewer to comprehend what we at ROKC have been on about all this time about the 2nd floor nonsense. Thanks Stan for making the effort and congratulations on an awesome job. You're a natural.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 May 2017, 9:01 am
Thanks Bart and Paul. I started this project brimming with enthusiasm—and nothing else. I didn't know what I was doing or really getting into when I started. I just started and figured things out as I went.

Early this year, I was frustrated that some of my relatives (one of which is very elderly) had a hard time understanding my book. They couldn't keep a lot of details straight. I would get questions, then after a while, the questions stopped. I know they never finished reading the book.

I thought maybe if I were to pull the core details together concerning how the second floor lunchroom encounter came to be, it might help those "get it" without having to delve into a lot of various sub plots and related information. It would even help me keep some things straight in my mind. So I created this thread as a result.

But they didn't read the thread. So I got this idea to make a series of videos they could watch. Problem is, only the very elderly family member has watched these. Many other family members have not found the time to do so yet. Even though I wrote the book, it's just a topic they're not much interested in. That says a lot.  

I considered quitting halfway through this. Nobody was watching these anyway, and hardly anyone seemed to care on my end, so nobody would miss it. When I looked at the huge response Bart has had for his great video, it was almost embarrassing how little interest I was getting. Besides, I got damn tired of hearing my voice and looking at my mug.

But then, I realized this project is not competing with anyone else's work. It complements it. So I did it for me. The same mindset I have when I make memes. If just one person likes it or finds it helpful, that's my reward.

It was more work than I thought and I'm glad it's over. I'm better for it.

Thanks to all for the positive comments.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 21 May 2017, 11:54 am
Awesome job Stan. cheers
There are a number of topics that would benefit from this approach I think.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

The_Prodigal_Son
The_Prodigal_Son

Mon 22 May 2017, 4:17 am
You are an incredibly talented guy, Stan.  On many fronts.  I truly admire people like you.  You want to learn something new and you don't stop come hell or high water and at the end you manage to produce something of this outstanding quality - plus you are a man of honour and integrity.  I'm so glad to have met and interacted with someone like you.  You don't get to meet many Stan Dane's in this life.

You are a credit to this forum and your family.

Well done.  I loved watching every second of your series and it flowed perfectly.
barto
barto

Mon 22 May 2017, 4:45 am
I know that feeling of frustration and wanting to quit. When I did the PM movie I was burned out and needed a week to get my sjeete together again. Same with the papers, it is hard work and takes many hours, but once it is done.....oh yeah babey Smile

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 22 May 2017, 7:45 am
Right, a topic they were not much interested in

Well lets combine todays excitement with 11/22/63 excitement

Lets show how Johnson turned 180 degrees on Vietnam.

Lets show that November 63 your country was lost to a shadow government.

Lets show how Texans invited a Northerner down South to kill him.

Lets spin back the cold war bs we were fed.

Russia is a hot topic. Again

Cheers, Ed
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 May 2017, 9:54 am
The Prodigal Son wrote:You are an incredibly talented guy, Stan.  On many fronts.  I truly admire people like you.  You want to learn something new and you don't stop come hell or high water and at the end you manage to produce something of this outstanding quality - plus you are a man of honour and integrity.  I'm so glad to have met and interacted with someone like you.  You don't get to meet many Stan Dane's in this life.

You are a credit to this forum and your family.

Well done.  I loved watching every second of your series and it flowed perfectly.

Thank you Lee, I am deeply humbled. I'm just a fellow laborer trying to help the cause any way I can. Nothing more. I appreciate guys like you who have set the bar for uncompromising honesty and truth in all that you do, establishing conspicuously high standards that inspire guys like me to take risks and try things I've not done before. ROKC is the only place—the only environment—where I would even consider attempting to do something like this. Thanks again for the kind words. ROKC is a special place full of special people.
StanDane
StanDane

Tue 30 May 2017, 6:59 am
Keep looking Lieutenant, you're in the right place. 

First to Second - Page 4 Columbo%20First%20Floor
StanDane
StanDane

Sat 03 Jun 2017, 5:44 pm
A couple of miscellaneous items I wanted to cover in the series but didn't get around to fitting them in.

The_Prodigal_Son
The_Prodigal_Son

Sat 03 Jun 2017, 6:53 pm
I see over at DPF that the persistent wank-stain RG is still struggling with the Truly-behind-Truly-ahead conundrum.  

Utter prick.

Extremist religious freaks who make shit up out of thin air should go and fuck themselves.  Then pray for forgiveness for touching their own dicks - - then they should take a vow of silence, go and live in a cave and shut the fuck up! - - and leave the rest of us in peace.  

This is what God wants.
StanDane
StanDane

Wed 07 Jun 2017, 5:43 pm
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 22 Aug 2017, 9:29 am
The Prodigal Son wrote:I see over at DPF that the persistent wank-stain RG is still struggling with the Truly-behind-Truly-ahead conundrum.  

Utter prick.

Extremist religious freaks who make shit up out of thin air should go and fuck themselves.  Then pray for forgiveness for touching their own dicks - - then they should take a vow of silence, go and live in a cave and shut the fuck up! - - and leave the rest of us in peace.  

This is what God wants.
Can I get a Hallelujah with that, Brother Lee?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane

Wed 06 Dec 2017, 7:20 pm
StanDane
StanDane

Tue 09 Jan 2018, 4:37 pm
This video is an attempt to show the simultaneous movements, according to the official account and testimony, of Lee Oswald, Vicki Adams and Marrion Baker in the 90 seconds following the assassination.

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Wed 10 Jan 2018, 12:11 pm
Another good one, Stan!

StanDane

Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:51 pm
Terry W. Martin wrote:Another good one, Stan!
Thanks Terry. It didn't turn out as "grand" as I envisioned it might be when starting (nothing ever does), but considering my quite limited animation skills, it wasn't too bad of an effort. Not perfect, but it reveals problems that should have been further explored by the "investigators."  

I'd love to see what a really competent animator could do with building a model and, based on the facts and evidence, showing the all the key players' movements during the period of approximately 12:25 to 12:35 pm. That would be interesting.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 25 Feb 2019, 4:47 am
Addendum 5 to the series highlighting the great work of Bart and Ed.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 27 Feb 2019, 5:31 pm
Totally ROKCed it Stan!
Cheers, Ed

PS
Addendum 4 needs an addendum of Otis Williams, Jack Dougherty and three blind mice, Williams, Norman Jarman.
barto
barto

Wed 27 Feb 2019, 8:03 pm
Splendid video Stan, will share this all over.
Thanks for the plug!

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum