REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  frazier  4  9  hosty  Theory  11  Lifton  beckley  David  paine  doyle  Humor  Mason  Lankford  2  Floor  prayer  3  +Lankford  fritz  tsbd  3a  tippit  zapruder  Weigman  

Like/Tweet/+1

Anti Prayer Man Campaign

+12
Karl Kinaski
Ed.Ledoux
TerryWMartin
Vinny
Hasan Yusuf
StanDane
Redfern
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
barto
steely_dan
The_Prodigal_Son
16 posters
Go down
Vinny

prayer - Anti Prayer Man Campaign Empty Anti Prayer Man Campaign

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 2:45 am
Is it my imagination only or does it seem like there has been an increase in PM bashing lately?

For example

Bill Miller returns to the Education Forum and starts criticizing the Prayer Man theory.

Glenn Vikund recently posted some stuff on a Facebook group and also mentioned Prayer Man in a negative way.

James Gordon too recently seemed quite critical of Prayer Man.

Even Paul Trejo who in the past seems to have hardly noticed Prayer Man is now criticizing the Prayer Man as Oswald theory.

Duncan has deleted the Prayer Man threads at his forum and Deep Politics Forum does not allow any new Prayer Man threads to be started.

prayer - Anti Prayer Man Campaign Empty Re: Anti Prayer Man Campaign

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 3:53 am
Vinny,

Prayer Man ends the debate.  

Some people don't want the debate to end.  They won't feel complete without having a forum to empty their bowels on daily.  It will leave a hole so big in their lives that they will feel like they've done a 30 year stretch in a San Quentin prison shower block.

Bill Miller is just a colossal bell-end.

James Gordon is a wannabe Headmaster.

Duncan McRae still stinks.

Glenn Vikund?  Can't even remember who he is.  Can someone remind me?  Was he another weirdo who demonstrated psychopathic tendencies?  There have been so many that I forget which psycho is which.  Whoever he is I'm sure he's a prick.

But, yes, I agree - - there has been a concerted effort to close down all Prayer Man arguments and research.  In all my years I haven't known anything like it. 

Lee
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:45 am
Lots of deliberate "ignorance" from Pugsley.

Lots.

Checkmate.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 6:09 am
For sure, Vinny. Like Lee says PM ends the debate and these guys have more shit to peddle and then some. PM is a threat to the existence of the so called JFK community. I didn't want to believe it so at the beginning but its so blatantly obvious now.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 6:51 am
You left out our No. 1 fanboy.................trolling Stan's book at Amazon.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:24 am
Vinny wrote:Is it my imagination only or does it seem like there has been an increase in PM bashing lately?

For example

Bill Miller returns to the Education Forum and starts criticizing the Prayer Man theory.

Glenn Vikund recently posted some stuff on a Facebook group and also mentioned Prayer Man in a negative way.

James Gordon too recently seemed quite critical of Prayer Man.

Even Paul Trejo who in the past seems to have hardly noticed Prayer Man is now criticizing the Prayer Man as Oswald theory.

Duncan has deleted the Prayer Man threads at his forum and Deep Politics Forum does not allow any new Prayer Man threads to be started.
This is really an anti ROKC campaign. If our focus was on something else, that is what they would be attacking.

I know Lee has already given us a very good form guide on the runners, but here's another.

Miller - from his very first return post, it was clear his "didn't want a debate on PM" was bullshit. It was precisely what he wanted. We therefore can surmise that the PM issue was the very reason for his return - literally - from the wilderness. He came with an agenda. And it is surely his anti-PM stance that is the reason for him being treated so reverentially - can't be for his achievements in JFK research or in life. Not unless you find leading searches for big hairy men in the woods, a worthwhile pursuit.

Viklund - Glenny's old avatar says it all. It shows the smug expression of someone who has no idea how deficient they are. His real problem is that he actually thinks he's the smartest in the room. In his defense, English being his second language doesn't help appearances for him. On the other hand, I've read a debate between him and another in his native tongue (with English translation) and he fares little better. Bottom line, he is as Lee suggests, a total waste of time. His ignorance of the case, his over-inflated ego and his need for attention are not grounds for engaging him. They are grounds for avoiding him. Remains bitter and twisted about being banned from the WEBS site. So much so that, as was drawn to my attention yesterday, he had made a post in a FB group attacking me, Lee and Jim di Eugenio as "bullies", He actually rated us, and I am ashamed to say, he rated me a distant third. This was an apparent attempt at trolling, with Glenny being too thick to check to see if any of us were actually members and could reply.

Gordon - Has backflipped on past (albeit muted) support of PM. Only possible reason is personal animus toward me. 

Trejo - You think we hate the guy? You should see what they say about him on sites dedicated to discussing Hegel.

Rule one of forums. Always beware of the overly-polite. Trejo continually tries to conceal his half-arsed guesses, assumptions and half-arsed research as solid empirical fact. I think there is more to Trejo than meets the eye.

MacRae - again, his anti-PM campaign is fueled by personal animus toward us. He would otherwise confine himself to his own sites and issues, and his vampire dating service. 

Doyle - Doyle works for us. In fact, I think he's earned a bonus.

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:40 am
Let's not forget Robin Unger. We can lump him in with Stinky but he's made his name archiving photographs. For him to come out and blurt his opinion is suspiciously uncharacteristic of him. Especially after almost 4 years. He usually keeps things to himself but he's gone very public with it. It stinks but then again hanging around with McRae will do that to you.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:02 am
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:Let's not forget Robin Unger. We can lump him in with Stinky but he's made his name archiving photographs. For him to come out and blurt his opinion is suspiciously uncharacteristic of him. Especially after almost 4 years. He usually keeps things to himself but he's gone very public with it. It stinks but then again hanging around with McRae will do that to you.
There are many past and present who have dedicated themselves to try and ID people in JFK-related films and photos - often more blurry than PM. That research is generally not attacked - and when it is, it is not a concerted and sustained attack from a multitude of others.

The funny thing is, PM is being attacked by some who engage in the above mentioned ID pursuit game - Miller and Unger being two. Hypocrites. To be fair to Unger, although he has offered his opinion (and I agree, it's rare for him to do so), he has not carried on with it to any great extent.  

I maintain this is personal and has nothing to do with PM per se.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:31 am
Unger was very quiet when PM first surfaced. He was more engaged against Cinque. Whether he knows it or not he's quite respected for his work in archiving photos. His opinion in turn may carry a lot of weight to the uninitiated when it comes to PM. I don't mean to gag him from his views as he is of course entitled to have one but in recent times he has made an effort to qualify his opinion and its not based on the photographic evidence alone. He's ventured into Fritz's notes and testimony. If he seriously isn't sure  PM is a male then he is a fraud IMO and part of the anti PM brigade. Given his close ties to Stinky that wouldn't surprise me.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 12:22 pm
Steely summed it up nicely in reference to Pugsley, Paul: "willful ignorance", pure and simple. It applies to the whole lot of them. Best to listen to the notes not played as they improvise all sorts of distractions from the facts of the PM case. That's where their true meaning lies.

Andrej put them to task on the facts of the matter, and of course they've slunk away jiving, as they always do, every time.

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 3:23 pm
Jake Sykes wrote:Steely summed it up nicely in reference to Pugsley, Paul: "willful ignorance", pure and simple. It applies to the whole lot of them. Best to listen to the notes not played as they improvise all sorts of distractions from the facts of the PM case. That's where their true meaning lies.

Andrej put them to task on the facts of the matter, and of course they've slunk away jiving, as they always do, every time.
Pugesley Trejo is a piece of shit. I bet when he farts he thinks we should all enjoy a sniff of it as much as he does.
Redfern

Fri 13 Jan 2017, 3:04 am
If my memory isn't playing tricks, there was a fairly detailed discussion on the Education Forum six or seven years ago concerning PM. At the time, I had no doubt the figure was a male (that was never seriously in question) and thought it could well be Oswald.

However, I felt this would be impossible to prove. To a very high degree of probability, I believe it now has.

The challenge set by Sean Murphy was straightforward - if the figure isn't Lee Harvey Oswald then who is it?

There has never been anything approaching a plausible alternative.

Oswald being Prayer Man tied things up very nicely. The one aspect of the conventional CT view of the assassination I was uncomfortable with was Oswald's whereabouts when the shots rang out. The notion that he had such disdain for the presidential motorcade that he preferred to sit and eat his lunch inside the TSBD was always something I felt awkward arguing - it sounded ridiculously hollow when set against all the other factors indicating a conspiracy.

People become set in their ways and find it hard to challenge beliefs they may have held for 50 years. In this instance, there is also embarrassment at the truth being in plain sight, so to speak - for all that's been written about the assassination, how could nearly everyone have missed that?

Oswald being PM means that nothing Dallas Police or the FBI said about the assassination can be taken at face value, implying that most other widely held assumptions made about what really happened that day are suspect too.

I'm really only an observer and not an active participant in the JFK debate. Nonetheless, looking in from the outside, it is clear that a relatively small handful of people have driven the case forward, while others are quite content ploughing the same furrow.

With regard to the JFK Assassination Forum, I suspect its position has more to do with the site owner understanding from a financial perspective that he cannot afford to antagonise LNs.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sat 14 Jan 2017, 6:48 am
prayer - Anti Prayer Man Campaign Prayermanphobia
Vinny

Tue 17 Jan 2017, 1:51 am
Thanks everyone.It all makes a lot of sense.People just don't want the debate to end.Also personal animosity toward us at ROKC. If left up to them they would just hold back any progress for the next fifty years.

http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:01 am
Vinny wrote:Thanks everyone.It all makes a lot of sense.People just don't want the debate to end.Also personal animosity toward us at ROKC. If left up to them they would just hold back any progress for the next fifty years.

Now ain't that the fucking truth.
Vinny

Wed 31 May 2017, 9:17 pm
Nowadays on Facebook there seem to be quite a few,Prayer Man critics.Using the same old tired arguments as always.

http://martianpublishing.com

Wed 31 May 2017, 11:10 pm
Vinny wrote:Nowadays on Facebook there seem to be quite a few,Prayer Man critics.Using the same old tired arguments as always.

Yeah, and it works as well as it always did. But they really have no other options, do they?

Just keep repeating the same old shit over and over again and hope it rings closer to truth with each iteration.

Ed.Ledoux

Wed 23 Aug 2017, 7:59 am
They need picked up on suspicion in Dallas 63 and see how quick they change their minds.

Its been daily beatdown for them ... if I had a hammer, Id swing it in the morning, Id swing it in the evening, All over this land…

Vinny

Wed 17 Oct 2018, 8:48 pm
Martin Shackleford is one of the latest Anti Prayer Man guys. He keeps referring to it as a silly theory and  even compares it with Doorway Man\Altgens.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 18 Oct 2018, 10:24 pm
Martin Shackleford is a CTer's wet dream, conjecture conjecture conjecture.....http://www.jfk-online.com/judyth-shackelford.html
and then sucking JVB's tit while at it.
Has he ever accounted for his atrocious behaviour from that period? Of course not. Shackleford is an enormous malignant growth in researching this case.

prayer - Anti Prayer Man Campaign ShackelfordBakerLewisPlatzman

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 19 Oct 2018, 4:16 am
Barto, if you post anymore disturbing images like the one above without prior warning, disciplinary measures may follow. Um. No.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 19 Oct 2018, 8:06 am
steely dan wrote:Barto, if you post anymore disturbing images like the one above without prior warning, disciplinary measures may follow. Um. No.
Harsh but fair.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sat 20 Oct 2018, 1:22 am
Barry Ernest on PM.

https://thegirlonthestairs.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/the-loss-of-accountability/

Sat 20 Oct 2018, 1:27 am
Francois Carlier on PM.

https://facts-carlier-jfk-assassination.blogspot.com/2013/09/proof-of-conspiracy-at-last.html

https://facts-carlier-jfk-assassination.blogspot.com/2013/09/oswald-on-steps.html

Sat 20 Oct 2018, 1:08 pm
https://youtu.be/qRVU1MEgQw8

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum