REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

David  9  Lankford  paine  zapruder  doyle  tsbd  tippit  11  Floor  Humor  frazier  +Lankford  hosty  Theory  fritz  2  prayer  Mason  4  3a  3  Darnell  Weigman  beckley  Lifton  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt? Empty Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt?

Fri 20 Jan 2017, 3:18 pm
Linda Z was asking on FB about this. Sergeant seen at TSBD rifle find near Mr White Shirt, and Sunday 11/24 at Parkland.

I think it is Sgt. Don F. Flusche.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210581643473982&set=pcb.1267819919924004&type=3&theater

Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt? 15965518_10210581643473982_7440607905055795281_n

Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt? Sgt10

Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt? Flusch10[url=https://servimg.com/view/17602890/485]Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt? Sgt10[/url]
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt? Empty Re: Sergeant next to Mr White Shirt?

Fri 20 Jan 2017, 3:25 pm
Middle picture is from freshman class 1942 Jesuit High in Dallas, of which Don was in the first graduating class of 1945 three years later.

Ken is an obvious typo for Don.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 20 Jan 2017, 4:26 pm
Ken is an obvious typo for Don.

Typo my arse. 

Are you denying the existence of this CIA experiment named Ken?

Was it Ken or Don who was picked up hiking by that photographic analyst Brian Doyle in Oak Cliff?  You know, the one who ended up in some institution in Florida?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 20 Jan 2017, 6:39 pm
lol!
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 23 Jan 2017, 10:51 pm
As I was entering the downtown area, I heard the dispatcher on Channell, Bubba Hulse, issue a Signal 19, which involved the shooting of the President. The dispatcher gave the location where it had occurred, so I went down to the School Book Depository. Since I had been near the downtown area when I heard the dispatch, I was on the scene probably within two or three minutes of the time it was dispatched. When I arrived, there was a large crowd and a lot of confusion. They were still in a state of shock since the motorcade had apparently just passed. As I got out of the car, dressed in full uniform with the white supervisor hat, I remember seeing Roy Vaughn, who was assigned to Central Division at that time, and I asked him, "What the hell's going on?" He said, "As near as we can determine, the shots came from up there," referring to the School Book Depository. I further asked, "Has anybody secured the building?" and he responded that it had been. So I went on into the building, meeting Inspector Herb Sawyer in the process. He told me to go to the sixth floor and assist with whatever search that was needed up there and to try to secure that floor. When I got up to the sixth floor, there were several other people there, mostly in plain clothes. I can't recall the names of those I saw, but I found out later that most of them were federal officers, either from ATF and even Federal Game Enforcement people.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum