REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

9  Lifton  +Lankford  Floor  4  paine  3a  2  hosty  fritz  3  zapruder  tippit  prayer  Humor  tsbd  Weigman  11  frazier  Theory  beckley  doyle  David  Mason  Darnell  Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

AMORC (Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis) Empty AMORC (Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)

Sun 05 Jun 2011, 10:45 am
Founded in New York circa 1912, it is a self-described non-sectarian brotherhood which teaches alchemy, meditation, reincarnation, remote healing and psychic abilities. Eventually, the World HQ was established in San Jose, California. Harvey Spencer Lewis, the head of the organization, was close to Hitler and Mussolini during the 1930s and had an avid interest in eugenics. During the same period and on, he was close to American Fascists and white supremacists who shared his occult interests. According to an FBI report, RFK was warned by letter in November 1967 that Lewis and another member of AMORC whose name was redacted in the report, planned to kill the Kennedy family.

Related Entries: Gerat, Umland; Swift, Wesley

Associations: Wesley Swift, Adolph Hitler, Benito Mussolini

Assassinations linked to: Jorge Eliécer Gaitán; RFK

Assessment: Involved in both (as potential suspects) since both alleged assassins were members. The innocence or otherwise of the associations remain uncertain, though with regard to the former, Lewis' association with Nazis and Fascists, combined with the allegation that CIA operative, John Spirrito had Nazi agents as cut-outs, points toward Umland Gerat being the link between CIA and AMORC in this operation -Gerat being responsible for getting Sierra to join AMORC.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Arlene Raquel Kapel

AMORC (Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis) Empty Re: AMORC (Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)

Sat 20 Oct 2012, 6:31 pm
Sirhan was a frequent visitor at Many Palmer Halls PSI> Hall, a 33rd Degee Mason was an expert in Mesmerism, aka hypnotism. Lewis Sr, died in circa 1939, was also a Mason, I don't know if the son was Masonically affliated.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum