REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

beckley  tippit  tsbd  11  fritz  paine  Lifton  Darnell  3  Weigman  David  2  doyle  3a  4  Floor  prayer  frazier  hosty  Theory  Humor  9  Mason  Lankford  zapruder  +Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

Linnie Bags a Whopper

+4
Mick_Purdy
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
TerryWMartin
8 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

linnie - Linnie Bags a Whopper - Page 8 Empty Linnie Bags a Whopper

Fri 03 Feb 2017, 4:53 pm
First topic message reminder :

I feel compelled to revisit the rifle sack story and Linnie-Mae’s involvement in the creation of that and try and establish a chronology for the time shortly before and after the sack appeared out front the TSBD held aloft with some sort of stick or rod by a detective.

Also to try and establish the moments just prior to and after Linnie-Mae’s divulging of the news of a suspicious case or sack carried by Oswald that morning to detectives at Ruth Paines house.

In my opinion the suspicious sack is a complete fabrication – a creation used to assist in the framing of Oswald.
Crucially Randle’s timing of her telling police at the Paines house of that suspicious sack is at or about the same time the sack was seen outside the front steps of the TSBD.

I have come to believe Linnie Mae had prior knowledge of the sack which was to be “discovered” at the TSBD. I believe the sack we see in the photograph held aloft by the detective was planted by person/s unknown and definitely not planted on the sixth floor.

Jack Dougherty could be that person.

G. F. ROSE - R. S. STOVALL - J. P. ADAMCIK 
REPORT ON INVESTIGATION OF THE PRESIDENT'S MURDER
On November 22, 1963, the date of the assassination of the President, Detectives G. F. Rose and R.S. Stovall arrived at the homicide Office at approximately 2:00 PM. This was as soon after the killing as we could get to the office. We were in the office about 10 or 15 minutes when at approximately 2:15 PM, Lee Harvey Oswald was brought into the Homicide Office. We (Rose and Stovall) talked to him briefly, obtaining his ID and name, and at about 2:30 PM Capt. Fritz, R. M. Sims, and E.L. Boyd came into the office. Capt. Fritz instructed Detectives Rose and Stovall to get one additional man and to go Irving, Texas, meet the County Officers and make a search of the house at 2515 West 5th, Irving. This was the house where Lee Oswald's wife lived with Ruth Paine, and Oswald stayed there on week ends. We took Detective J. P. Adamcik and immediately drove to 2515 West 5th, Irving and parked about one-half block from the Paine Home to await the arrival of the County Officers, after approximately a 40-minute wait, Detectives Harry H. Weatherford, E. W. (Buddy) Walthers, and J.L. Oxford of the Dallas County CID arrived. We instructed them of our mission and drove to the front of the Paine home. Detectives Adamcik and two of the County Officers went to the back door, and one county officer and Stovall and Rose went to the front door - time approximately 3:30 PM. Upon stepping onto the front porch, we heard the TV and see two people sitting in the living room. Ruth Paine answered our knock on the door. She was very cordial, and her first statement after we presented our ID, was "Come on in, we were expecting you. Just as soon as we heard where it happened, we figured someone would be out." She invited us

Rose-Stovall-Adamcik - Page 2
to make a search of her home at which time we began a methodical search of the house, for a list of items we took from the house see the attached property list. At approximately 3:45 PM Michael Ralph Paine walked up the walkway and entered the house without knocking. He told Ruth Paine "I heard where the President was shot, and I came right on over to see if I could be of any help to you." He also told her that he had just walked off the job. At the suggestion of Marina Oswald, wife of Lee Harvey Oswald, we also made a search of the garage, which is attached to the Paine home. Mrs. Oswald was asked about her husband's rifle, and she stated that he kept it in the garage wrapped in a blanket. She was speaking in Russian, and Ruth Paine was interpreting for us. She pointed to a rolled-up blanket laying on the garage floor, and said, "That is where he keeps his rifle". (in Russian, interpreted by Ruth Paine) Also see attached Property List. After some confusion as to what to do with the children, Ruth Paine agreed to accompany Marina Oswald to the City Hall, and we began loading the property that we were confiscating for evidence into our car and into the car of the Dallas County Sheriff's office. About this time Mrs. Bill Randall, who lives at 2439 West 5th, Irving, approached Det. Adamcik and told him that her brother Wesley Frazier took Oswald to work this morning, November 22, 1963, and that she saw Oswald carry something over to her brother's car and put it in the back seat. It was long and wrapped in paper or a box. She was suspicious. She said that her brother was visiting her father at Parkland Hospital, and we could reach him there.

Rose-Stovall-Adamcik - Page 3
We placed Michael Ralph Paine in the County Car, and Ruth Paine and Marina Oswald and her two small children into our car. We drove immediately to the City Hall and parked our car in the basement of the City Hall. We brought Michael Paine, Ruth Paine, Marina Oswald and her two small children to the third floor, Homicide and Robbery Bureau Office, and then after a few minutes moved them to the Forgery Bureau Office, due to the crowded condition of the Homicide Office, time approximately 6:00 PM. After getting the Paines and Mrs. Oswald settled and while waiting for an interpreter, we started trying to locate Wesley Frazier. We contacted Parkland and found that Wesley Frazier was not at Parkland Hospital. We made a check of the Irving Clinics and found out via phone that Wesley was at the Irving Professional Center visiting his father. Det Rose called the Irving Police Department and talked to Det. Mc Cabe, who stated that he would immediately go to the Irving Professional Center and take Wesley Frazier into custody and instructed us to call him back in 15 minutes to verify the arrest. We called Det. J. A. Mc Cabe back at about 6:45 PM, and ge informed us that he had effected the arrest of Wesley Frazier, and we could pick Frazier up at the Irving Police department. We (Dets. Rose and Stovall) drove immediately to Irving, arriving there at approximately 7:00PM. We talked to Det. Mc Cabe and he agreed to accompany us along with Wesley Frazier to the Irving Professional Center to make a search of Wesley Frazier's car, a 1954 black Chevrolet, 4 dr , License VK 3926. We made a thorough search of Frazier's car with negative results, the proceeded to Frazier's home, 2439 West 5th, Irving (1/2 block from the Paine home) and made a search of the Randle home (also Frazier home) and confiscated a 303 calibre rifle, full clip, and partial box 303 calibre ammunition belonging to Wesley Frazier (placed in Property Room).After a while Wesley Frazier's

Rose-Stovall-Adamcik - Page 4
sister, Linnie Randle, came in and she, Linnie Randle, Wesley Frazier and a Rev. Campble of the Irving Baptist Church, were brought to the City Hall, Homicide and Robbery Office, where affidavits were taken from Wesley Frazier and Linnie Randle - time approximately 9:00 PM. After finishing the affidavits, we (Dets. Rose and Stovall) started back to Irving, Texas, with the above witnesses. About midway we received a radio call to return to the office with the witnesses. We turned around at Irving Boulevard and Stemmons Expressway and drove back to City Hall, and Det. Rose called Capt. Fritz by telephone and Capt. Fritz asked that we run Wesley Frazier on the Polygraph machine. We took Frazier to the ID Bureau, and Capt. Dowdy called Det. R. D. Lewis at home. R. D. Lewis arrived on the fourth floor about 12:10 AM, 11-23-63. This examination showed conclusively that Wesley Frazier was truthful, and that the facts stated by Frazier in his affidavit were true (See his Affidavit). We took Frazier, his sister, and their minister home and got off duty at 2:00 AM.

G.F. Rose
R.S. Stovall
J.P. Adamcik

linnie - Linnie Bags a Whopper - Page 8 Bag_pi10

linnie - Linnie Bags a Whopper - Page 8 Byp_211

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

linnie - Linnie Bags a Whopper - Page 8 Empty Re: Linnie Bags a Whopper

Mon 06 Mar 2017, 12:58 am
Thanks for all of the feedback Mick. I understand way more clearly now. The issues and answers you've addressed surrounding the bag are so key to it all. We're presented with a slap dash pasting together of hearsay that does not ring true. We don't even have a photo of the bag in place at the crime scene. There's no excuse for that.

Then of course, just to make it more surreal, there is the hyperbolic appearance of a bag in the dead letter bin. Looks like somebody didn't get their bag. 

Quoting Greg above, "Imo, the actual bag would only be needed if Oswald is captured alive." 

Maybe that's how it landed in dead letters. He wasn't supposed to be alive, but somebody somewhere was led to believe he was going to be. Then when he was alive, a bag was needed after all. At the least it lends credence to a preconceived bag story being hatched real time on the ground on the day.

Mon 06 Mar 2017, 8:40 am
greg parker wrote:Mick, just one thing... it wasn't the DPD who interviewed the neighbors, it was the FBI on Dec 1.
Yes my bad cheers mate

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 10 Mar 2017, 8:44 am
Anyone doubting Linnie's penchant for dumping on Lee:

linnie - Linnie Bags a Whopper - Page 8 Randle11linnie - Linnie Bags a Whopper - Page 8 Randle13linnie - Linnie Bags a Whopper - Page 8 Randle14linnie - Linnie Bags a Whopper - Page 8 Randle12

Fri 10 Mar 2017, 8:05 pm
Good find, Mick. She dumps the package on Oswald and tries to distance herself from Ruth. She did a good job of it. She's a fucking good liar. Knew exactly what to say and how to say it. In her own mind she knew it was Oswald who shot the president even though the package she and her brother saw was too small to be the Carcanno. Total bullshit but that's how this case gets covered up. I believe the bag came before the curtain rod story and there was no way she or her brother were going to be implicated. They helped frame Oswald no doubt but what do you think would have happened to them Mick if they had said Oswald didn't have a package just his lunch? I reckon Buells Enfield 303 migjt have made an appearance at the TSBD. It almost did.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 10 Mar 2017, 11:46 pm
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:Good find, Mick. She dumps the package on Oswald and tries to distance herself from Ruth. She did a good job of it. She's a fucking good liar. Knew exactly what to say and how to say it. In her own mind she knew it was Oswald who shot the president even though the package she and her brother saw was too small to be the Carcanno. Total bullshit but that's how this case gets covered up. I believe the bag came before the curtain rod story and there was no way she or her brother were going to be implicated. They helped frame Oswald no doubt but what do you think would have happened to them Mick if they had said Oswald didn't have a package just his lunch? I reckon Buells Enfield 303 migjt have made an appearance at the TSBD. It almost did.

Paul, 

I'm with you if it could have been almost any of those poor sods in at the TSBD. I'm sure there was a back up if They needed to. Whose to say the Enfield wasn't found in there either, it was reported in print media that one was found in at the TSBD who knows. And why the hell did the cops take Fraziers weapon and ammo down town on what grounds. What happened in those 7-8 hours with the cops that allowed the cops the lattitude to release Randle , Frazier and the Pastor/reverend Campble (sic) unconditionally.

Randle lied through her teeth. I have no idea why she was not gone after, but then again Paine avoided that fate too. theres more to their relationship imo than meets the eye.

Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:45 am
I tend to agree with you, Mick. They probably were involved from the start with Paine but were also left in the lurch IMO. They had to defend themselves. The package and curtain rod story was to fend off suspicion and it worked. After that the cops let them off. Buell was put through the ringer but at the end they let him off. Better the lone gunman theory. Less work and more scope to cover it up. Especially when you shoot him dead.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum