REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Keywords

3  Lifton  Mason  Weigman  Floor  prayer  +Lankford  Theory  9  tippit  fritz  4  paine  Humor  3a  11  tsbd  frazier  Darnell  2  zapruder  doyle  Lankford  hosty  beckley  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Oswald's behavior during interrogation Empty Oswald's behavior during interrogation

Wed 15 Feb 2017, 9:45 pm
    The official Reid Technique is not how it works in real life. What sort of manual anyway, describes how to do something as well as how not to? The "how not" to is the true manual in many ways...

This link from Ed is more like how it works in reality.
    http://dyingwords.net/police-interrogations-9-step-reid-technique/#sthash.0vqTQsxc.dpbs

The first  2 of the 9 phases of interrogation should be enough to illustrate:

1.Confrontation
    Oswald's behavior during interrogation AZ3The interrogator presents the facts of the case and informs the suspect of the evidence against them implying in a confident manner that the suspect is involved in the crime. The suspect’s stress level increases and the interrogator may move around the room, invading the suspect’s personal space to increase the discomfort. If the suspect starts fidgeting, licking lips, and/or grooming themself (running his hand through their hair, for instance), the interrogator notes these as deception indicators confirming their [sic] on the right track.
    2. Theme Development
    The interrogator creates a story about why the suspect committed the crime. Theme development is about looking through the eyes of the suspect to figure out why they did it. The interrogator lays out a theme or a story that the suspect can latch on to in order to either excuse or justify their part in the crime and the interrogator observes the suspect to see if they’re buying the theme. Are they paying closer attention than before? Nodding their head? If so, the interrogator will continue developing that theme; if not, they’ll pick a new theme and start over. Theme development is in the background throughout the interrogation. When developing themes, the interrogator speaks in a soft, soothing voice to appear non-threatening and to lull the suspect into a false sense of security.

So the real idea is to make the suspect as uncomfortable as possible to get them squirming for a way out of the interrogation - which in turn fuels the suspicion of guilt and justifies the treatment - then start making up stories about the lead up, the act and the aftermath to the crime - all in a soothing soft voice to lull them into a false sense of security that if they agree to one of the bullshit scenarios, the pain and discomfort will end.

In the Textbook Reid Technique (which I doubt anyone ever used), Oswald should not have been regarded as a suspect. He showed no sign of lying or deception according to the Reid manual. Instead of maybe deciding he might be innocent, they started claiming he acted like he had been trained to resist the techniques.

I don't know one way or the other if Oswald had such training. It's plausible that the military did provide it in the aftermath of the Korean POW fiasco. The WC was so concerned that he had such training that they asked Mike Paine about two peace activists who trained others how to act if arrested at any marches.

But it's a false dichotomy - either innocent or trained. He was innocent, but even innocent people show signs of stress in those circumstances. Some even confess. His calm and focussed demeanor in my opinion, was just another facet of his Asperger's.

This is from a patient of a world renowned expert in the disorder and was published in Psychology Today:

"My response to pain and temperature seems to be similar to my response to trivial or traumatic events. At low levels of stimulation the response is exaggerated, but at higher levels the senses seem to shut down and I can function better than normal in most instances. A trivial event can quite dramatically hamper my ability to function, but when faced with trauma, I can think logically and act calmly and efficiently when others would panic under the same situation."

From Marina's testimony:

Mr. RANKIN. Did he seem to have two different personalities then?
    Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
    Mr. RANKIN. Would you describe to the Commission what he did to cause you to think that he was changing?
    Mrs. OSWALD. Generally he was---usually he was quiet as he always was. He used to help me. And he was a good family man. Sometimes, apparently with out reason, at least I did not know reasons, if any existed, he became quite a stranger. At such times it was impossible to ask him anything. He simply kept to himself. He was irritated by trifles.
    Mr. RANKIN. Do you recall any of the trifles that irritated him, so as to help us to know the picture?
    Mrs. OSWALD. It is hard to remember any such trifling occurrences, sometimes such a small thing as, for example, dinner being five minutes late, and I do mean five minutes--it is not that I am exaggerating---he would be very angry. Or if there were no butter on the table, because he hadn't brought it from the icebox, he would with great indignation ask, "Why is there no butter?" And at the same time if I had put the butter on the table he wouldn't have touched it.
    This is foolishness, of course. A normal person doesn't get irritated by things like that.

Oswald was not "normal". He was wired differently.

-------------------
    PS. I left a comment on the dyingwords blog two years ago because I used it in my Reid Technique essay. I only just noticed he replied. My sarcasm I guess was a bit too hard to pick up....

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    Vinny

Oswald's behavior during interrogation Empty Re: Oswald's behavior during interrogation

Wed 15 Feb 2017, 11:53 pm
    Fritz had a reputation for being one of the finest interrogators in America. He was regarded as a legend.I guess he knew quite a bit about the Reid techniques.

Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Oswald's behavior during interrogation Empty Re: Oswald's behavior during interrogation

Thu 16 Feb 2017, 8:23 am
    Vinny wrote:Fritz had a reputation for being one of the finest interrogators in America. He was regarded as a legend.I guess he knew quite a bit about the Reid techniques.
    I'm sure of it Vinny. It was widely used among police, FBI, SS and every other agency or department that used interrogations. And Fritz's good ol' boy routine was part of it.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    Mick_Purdy
    Mick_Purdy

Sat 04 Mar 2017, 3:40 pm
    Another example of the system at work:

http://www.lifedaily.com/story/man-accused-for-60-years-finally-acquitted-of-all-charges/source/fb/#utm_medium=referral&utm_source=ABS&utm_campaign=T21-1-B-C

And this says its never too late to get justice.

Oswald's behavior during interrogation Byp_211
    Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum