Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
View user profile

photos - Selling Autopsy Photos In Dealey Plaza Empty Selling Autopsy Photos In Dealey Plaza

on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 7:56 pm
Is this tacky?

photos - Selling Autopsy Photos In Dealey Plaza 10786226794_edb213a1df_b
greg parker
Admin
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

photos - Selling Autopsy Photos In Dealey Plaza Empty Re: Selling Autopsy Photos In Dealey Plaza

on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 9:49 pm
Vinny, yes.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

The menu is not the meal” Alan Watts
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." Brigham Young
"
For evil deeds may better than bad words be borne." Spenser

https://www.thenewdisease.space
Mick Purdy
View user profile

photos - Selling Autopsy Photos In Dealey Plaza Empty Re: Selling Autopsy Photos In Dealey Plaza

on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 10:54 am
IMO more than!

Seriously, and is that a family with small children in the background of the pic on the lawn area, hope they weren't subjected to the photos. There is simply no need for this behaviour to get the point across.

He's in a public space FFS. Has he no bounds for decency. Self centered self absorbed imbecile

Yes Vinny, tacky IMO

on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 3:33 pm
I see no autopsy photos in the lot shown but what I find more tacky than anything is the 6FM. It's disgusting.
Mick Purdy
View user profile

on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 4:30 pm
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:I see no autopsy photos in the lot shown but what I find more tacky than anything is the 6FM. It's disgusting.
 I agree Paul, but what i find disturbing more than anything is the images he's showing...whilst they might not be a true reflection of the actual autopsy pics, i.e. enhanced colorised and artistically altered they still look grim and are completely inappropriate for public consumption..thats just my opinion. I don't think small children should be viewing these photos or whatever they are...they look gross. And yes the 6th Floor M is disgusting
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum