REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  3a  11  hosty  fritz  zapruder  Lifton  2  9  Floor  Weigman  +Lankford  Theory  Humor  paine  Darnell  prayer  doyle  Lankford  4  beckley  David  frazier  tippit  Mason  3  

Like/Tweet/+1

Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations

+9
Jake_Sykes
Mick_Purdy
Hugh Jorgan
BC_II
TerryWMartin
StanDane
Vinny
greg_parker
barto
13 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Harvey - Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations - Page 3 Empty Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations

Thu 07 Sep 2017, 1:30 am
First topic message reminder :

http://www.prayer-man.com/anatomy-of-lee-harvey-oswalds-interrogations/

This went much deeper than originally scoped. It is just over 300 pages.
My second paper of 4 on 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture'.

In this I talk about the happenings inside the D.P.D. while Lee Oswald was incarcerated. It is splitt in half. First the settings and the law enforcement officers involved. And then the legal side of it which proved to be most enlightening. 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I had in making it.

Best and ROKC on!

BK

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com

alex_wilson

Harvey - Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations - Page 3 Empty Re: Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations

Wed 08 May 2019, 1:15 pm
On behalf of the group and i, I hope we passed the audition..thanks Greg, talking of Monty Python..Sir Brian..the pink sandalled Knight of Sanibel Island
"None can pass this doorway without admitting i scientifically prove PM was a plump arsed purse brandishing wig wearing 300lb woman whod tried t reach out t Lee as a fellow social pariah"
( Enter Sir Bart of Kamp and Sir Greg of Oz, the feared firebreathing minion eating Troll King)
CHOP! Sir Bart cuts off the pink sandalled Knight's arm
" Prayermans not a 300lb woman you blind twat"
Sir Brian-" Just a flesh wound!! You haven't answered my point..what about the linguistic forensics"
SWIPE! Sir Greg the fearsome Troll King slices off brave Sir Brian's newly shaved pink sandalled leg
" That's fucking forensic linguistics you ignorant drongo.."
Sir Brian now hopping about like a constipated transvestite Grace Slick impersonator on stilts
" You still haven't answered my point, until you go t the Ed forum and confront Sir Sandy the Scrotumless about his identification of Gloria Calvery"
( Out looking for a blonde haired KGB interpreter t " question" about Russian collusion and where he can get a "cheese pizza" , Evil Evil Sir Thomas the Red Knight comes riding by on his buck toothed mangy donkey Larry the Trotter " For sooth Sir Brian I helped identify her too, it was I Evil Evil Sir Thomas who noticed she put her gerunds before her possessives..and what gerunds they were!!")
HACK!! Sir Bart leaves poor Sir Brian armless
"How am i going t roll my Sanibel gold and watch my Grace Slick DVDs after mommie goes t bed now!!,"
"Surrender witless Sir Brian..Prayerman was never a 300lb woman!!"
"Never!! You punk trolls!! Why it is but a mere scratch!! Its only because Sir James the Bastard has banned me from entering the Ed forum tournament..if not my superior skills would have destroyed you goofy trolls"
THUD!! Sir Greg the fearsome Troll King hacks off Brians other leg
CHOP!! Sir Bart decapitates him, leaving his torso rolling about the doorway
"So my evidence has forced you t admit defeat!!" Sir Brian's freshly severed head cries as Sir Bart and Sir Greg head off towards the Triple Overpass..
"Come back!! Come back!! Answer my metadata..any smart detective will recognise Sarah's chubby forearm!!"
As Sir Bart and Sir Greg disappear into the distance there's a rustling from the shubbery up on the Grassy Knoll..its Evil Evil Sir Thomas
" Brave Sir Brian" he grins while unbuckling his sword belt" i salute your victory!! Let us discuss Gloria Calvery and Stella Mae Jacobs.deep into the night..i had some photos in my saddlebag but that stupid fucking donkey of mine ate them"
barto
barto

Harvey - Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations - Page 3 Empty Re: Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations

Fri 26 Jul 2019, 8:21 am
Here is the latest Volume on Oswald's Interrogations.
331 pages.
http://www.prayer-man.com/anatomy-of-lee-harvey-oswalds-interrogations-vol-ii/

Alex you have a vivid imagination.  Very Happy

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 26 Jul 2019, 2:57 pm
Out standing, (wink wink)
Bart has a work of art here, and something for future historians to be made aware of.
ROKC is the place,
Now is the time.
Cheers, Ed
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 26 Jul 2019, 3:00 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Out standing,  (wink wink)
Bart has a work of art here, and something for future historians to be made aware of.
ROKC is the place,
Now is the time.
Cheers, Ed
Nice pun!

Great sentiment!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto

Fri 26 Jul 2019, 9:09 pm
Thank you Ed and Greg, I am gad I am done with it for now. Been a long slug....

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Fri 26 Jul 2019, 9:21 pm
Congratulations Bart.

Fri 26 Jul 2019, 10:41 pm
Thank you Vinny.

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 27 Jul 2019, 9:55 am
Yes Bart, congratulations on your achievement in assembling this work. Very impressive indeed.

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 1:40 am
Thank you Jake
Already thinking about No.3

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 6:23 am
Brian tried reading it....got lost...called you a liar. Some things never change...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 8:51 am
Congrats Bart, Sterling job mate. #3 - glutton for punishment hey!

Harvey - Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations - Page 3 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 2:47 pm
by steely dan

Brian tried reading it....got lost...called you a liar. 

The braille version is available for him, or Ralph Yates, on Amazon
barto
barto

Sun 28 Jul 2019, 5:54 pm
Thank you Mick, and Steeley and Ed what can I possibly add to that I'm a smartass &

Prayer-Man.com
BC_II
BC_II

Wed 31 Jul 2019, 8:40 am
Oh Bart...thank you so much for this. Worth its weight in gold along with the posts here lol  Laughing.
barto
barto

Fri 02 Aug 2019, 3:53 am
Thanks a bunch BC_II
Appreciate the feedback

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Fri 02 Aug 2019, 9:01 am
This is a pretty cool article from the Dallas Observer.
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/declassified-jfk-documents-show-show-feud-between-fbi-and-dallas-police-10015830

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 02 Aug 2019, 9:39 am
Curry made it clear while he was Chief the FBI did not invite their personnel for training....
pretty much sums it up if you dont buy the LN story hook line and sinker your sunk.

Thx Bart.
Cheers
Ed
barto
barto

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 4:55 am
Lee Harvey Oswald’s Interrogations in a Nutshell.

Click [url=http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Anatomy Of Oswalds Interrogations V3-WEB.pdf]HERE[/url] (32.9MB) to see the entire paper and be able to refer to the pages.

By: Bart Kamp. 

·         Oswald is arrested inside the Texas Theatre and according to Sergeant Gerald Hill Oswald demands a lawyer and complains about police brutality (page 22).

·         Frank Underwood is inside the same elevator Oswald is going up to the third floor with. Oswald tells him he did not kill anybody (page 23).

·         Gerald Hill who is being interviewed twice shortly after Oswald’s arrest and drop off on the third floor states Oswald’s name in both instances. There is no mention of the Hidell name (page 24).

·         Before Oswald is talked to by Rose and Stovall he is frisked by Charles Truman Walker, who was present during his arrest at the Texas Theatre and is part of the group of policemen dropping Oswald off on the third floor of City Hall. He does not find anything in his pockets (page 25). Yet before Oswald’s first line-up with Helen Markham detectives Sims and Boyd find 5 bullets and a bus ticket in his pockets almost 2.5 hours later (page 83).

·         Kent Biffle destroys the roll call(s) scenario from Roy Truly from a timing perspective (pages 29-30).

·         While Oswald is being talked to by detectives Gus Rose and Richard Stovall it emerges that both detectives contradict themselves during their Warren Commission testimony when it comes to whether Oswald used the Hidell or Oswald name by way of identification (pages 27-28).

·         In the past few decades detective Jim Leavelle has positioned himself as the person who interrogated Oswald before Captain Will Fritz did, whereas the statements by him during his Warren Commission testimony and his own written statement contradict this (pages 30-34).

·         Detective Joe Cody inserts himself as well as the person who talked to L.H.O. before Will Fritz interrogated him. This is only backed up by him and no documentation (pages 34-36).

·         Lt. T.L. Baker confirms it was Rose and Stovall who had a chat with Oswald before he was interrogated by Will Fritz (page 37).

·         Before Will Fritz returns to City Hall from the T.S.B.D. he makes a detour via Sheriff Bill Decker’s office. Nothing is known about what was discussed between the two (page 38).

·         During Will Fritz’s first interrogation, according to his handwritten notes, Oswald clearly stated where he was at the time of the shooting. “Out with Bill Shelley, in front.” (page 40). A handwritten document by F.B.I. agent James Hosty states “Then went outside to watch P. Parade” (page 54).

·         This very same document by Hosty states that Oswald got his coke for his lunch.
And this is repeated in the typed up joint Hosty-Bookhout report (page 65).

·         F.B.I. agent James Bookhout changes this narrative in his solo report from Nov. 24th to an encounter inside the second floor lunch room (page 66).

·         After Oswald’s first interrogation with Will Fritz, he is being questioned by Forrest Sorrels of the Secret Service. Oswald thinks he is a lawyer and once known to him that he is S.S. he wonders whether Sorrels is supposed to get him an attorney (page 69).

·         There are plenty of indicators that the line-ups were not as impartial as they should have been (pages 84-85).

·         The first line-up with Helen Markham is nothing short of a drama as she needs to be sedated beforehand (page 93).  

·         Helen Markham during her W.C. testimony denied no less than six times recognising Lee Oswald as Tippit’s killer (pages 86-88).

·         Marrion Baker overhears Oswald shouting ‘I want a lawyer’ during the second interrogation (page 95)

·         Roger Craig sees and reports that Oswald left around 12:42 from the T.S.B.D. running down the hill in front of the T.S.B.D. and confronts him later on in the office of Will Fritz (pages 96 - 106).

·         During the second line-up Cecil McWatters has difficulty picking Lee Oswald out as the man who was on his bus (page 104).

·         Sam Guinyard and Ted Callaway who work not far away from the location where Tippit was shot, contradict each other during their W.C. testimonies (pages 109-112).

·         Ted Callaway also mentions a second person involved in the shooting, and according to Domingo Benavides he asked him what happened and which direction the killer had gone.

·         Galloway’s and Guinyard’s statements are taken before the line-up. The two men’s handwritten statements are taken and the No. 2 ID is added on the typed statement after (page 108).

·         The biggest absentee from this group of men is Domingo Benavides, he was closest to the Tippit killing and must have been able to identify Tippit’s killer. The D.P.D. does not get a statement from him nor is he asked to identify the killer during the line-up(s) and he only appears in front of the W.C. in March 1964 (page 113).

·         At about 19:10 hrs Oswald is arraigned for the murder of officer Tippit by Justice of the Peace David Johnston. There are several detectives present, plus Captain Fritz and Chief of Police Jesse Curry. Their remembrance as to what exactly happened is hazy to say the least (pages 114-116).

·         Shortly after the arraignment Oswald is being filmed complaining of not having legal representation present during this hearing and again denies having shot anyone (page 117).

·         Oswald’s second line-up for the Davis sisters has the Dallas Police put two blonds in the lineup along  with Oswald and Ables (page 118-121).

·         After the line-up Oswald appears in the corridor again and asks for legal representation, and also mentions that he did not shoot anyone and that people keep asking him that. At the end of that very short walk back into Fritz’s office he exclaims to be a patsy (pages 122-123).

·         Shortly after Henry Wade arrives at City Hall and is surprised to see Jim Allen inside Will Fritz’s Robbery & Homicide office. Allen is a former assistant D.A. and at that time a private citizen yet is a close friend of Fritz (pages 123-124).

·         Buell Frazier is brought in the evening and interrogated. There is a report by Frazier that Will Fritz brought in a statement for him to sign that made him an accomplice to Oswald’s killing of J.F.K. to which Frazier refused to go along with. Fritz raised his hand following that, after which Frazier promised him a hell of a fight. Later on that evening Frazier is subjected to a polygraph test, the results of this test have diappeared (pages 126-128).

·         In the evening Oswald has his fingerprints taken, but the Dallas police also takes paraffin tests of his hands and his right cheek to determine whether he fired a weapon.  W.E. ‘Pete’ Barnes had not applied this test to a suspect’s face ever before. Nor would it not have made one iota of difference in determining whether Oswald had fired a rifle that day and the tests itself can be questioned for the fact that Oswald’s finger prints were taken before the paraffin tests (pages 129-137).

·         Assistant D.A. Bill Alexander, along with Jim Allen, wants to charge Oswald with J.F.K.’s murder as part of an international communist conspiracy. Higher ups make him retract this (pages 138-143).

·         Howard Brennan appears at City Hall to view a line-up and fails to I.D. Oswald as the sixth floor shooter (pages 144-152).

·         F.B.I. agent Manning Clemments interrogates Oswald on his physical description and background information (pages 153-158).

·         Detective John Adamcik (who speaks a little Russian) interrogates Oswald before Oswald makes his appearance at the press conference (pages 159-160).

·         Greg Olds and a few of his A.C.L.U. colleagues arrive at City Hall late in the evening to ascertain whether Oswald is having any legal representation, they are given the run around by some of Fritz’s people (pages 162-169).

·         In the very early morning of Nov. 23rd Oswald stands in front of the press exclaiming having no idea what the whole situation is about and asks a few times for legal representation in the very short time he is actually allowed to talk (pages 174-179).

·         After the press conference Oswald is taken to jail and Henry Wade talks to the press. During this Wade makes mention of a fictitious cab driver by the name Daryl Click. More importantly Wade has to admit that while the papers have been signed to accuse Oswald of killing J.F.K. at least an hour before Oswald is yet to find out. There are strong indicators this was never done (pages 181-183 and 186-223).

·         Oswald has finger prints and his mug shot taken after the press conference, he also has to hand over his shirt which is taken in by the F.B.I. and flown to Washington shortly after (pages 184-185).

·         Besides Oswald’s bus ride a cab ride is inserted in Fritz’s interrogation notes from the first interrogation on the 23rd, but also the Domino Room situation with junior and one other Negro gets a mention. Fritz barely investigates this, as this would provide Oswald an alibi for the time period after 12:00 whereas J. E. Hoover wants a follow up handled promptly (pages 204-207).

·         James Bookhout’s, Thomas Kelley’s reports and Fritz’s notes make a first mention of John Abt during the Saturday morning interrogation (pages 206, 210 and 213).

·         During this very same interrogation the Hidell name pops up for the first time according to the reports by Fritz, Kelley and Bookhout and the W.C. Commission testimony of Forest Sorrels (pages 208, 210, 213, 215 and 217).

·         Inspector Thomas J Kelley of the Secret Service writes in his report of that interrogation that he asked him ‘if he viewed the parade and he said he had not’ this cannot be corroborated by Fritz’s or Bookhout’s notes at all (pages 209-214).

·         Joe Molina, of the accounting department of the T.S.B.D., arrives at the D.P.D. after a visit by some heavy weights in the middle of night who searched through his house for a few hours and come up with nothing of significance. He is being kept at the D.P.D. for roughly 7 hours and loses his job about one month later as Chief Curry names him to the press as a subversive person (pages 218-223).

·         Harold McDervid, a Chicago lawyer, has offered council to Oswald via telegram after trying via the phone before. His messages are filed away never to reach Oswald (pages 224-225).

·         Marina and Marguerite Oswald get to see Lee for about half an hour.

·         Oswald is interrogated again for a brief period mainly to ascertain where his belongings are and what his place(s) of residence are.

·         Oswald could not call anyone until Nov 23rd at 13:40 almost 24 hours after his arrest. This is his first attempt at calling John Abt (page 229).

·         Oswald’s line-up in front of William Whaley and William Scoggins. This time he is accompanied by three fellow prisoners, of which one is of Mexican heritage. During the transfer to the line-up Oswald is heard bitterly complaining about the difference in appearance by just wearing a t-shirt to anyone who can hear it (231-233).

·         William Whaley identifies the wrong man (No. 2) as the killer of Tippit. Oswald was No. 3, and Whaley needed to correct himself during his W.C. testimony. Whaley also admitted signing a statement before he was taken to the line-up and again had to correct himself. Nor did he read the statement before signing it. Whaley’s W.C. testimony with regards to what Oswald was wearing is enough to disqualify him as a reliable witness. (pages 233-242).

·         William Scoggins had seen a picture of Oswald in the paper on the morning of the 23r and he described the assailant going west before the murder, this would exclude Oswald being the killer as Helen Markham said the assailant was travelling east (pages 242-246).

·         Robert Oswald gets to visit his brother Lee for about ten minutes after a four hour wait, during the conversation they have Lee tells his brother to not form any opinion on the so- called evidence (pages 248-253).

·         Lee Oswald makes another call, one of which to Ruth Pain who is anything but helpful. Nobody knows at that time where his wife, Marina, is (pages 254-260).

·         H. Louis Nichols visits Oswald in jail to enquire about whether Oswald has legal representation (pages 261-265).

·         Oswald can be heard during a transfer towards Fritz’s office demanding hygienic rights (page 266).

·         During the interrogation following the transfer the back yard photos are introduced to Oswald. He denies it is him in the photographs (pages 267-271).

·         After this interrogation Oswald is led down the corridor again and is captured saying he “emphatically denies these charges” (page 271).

·         Shortly after that Will Fritz appears in front of the reporters and declares Oswald being the killer of The President without going into evidence (pages 272-273).

·         In the evening of Nov. 23rd when Oswald comes out of the jail elevator room Marrion Baker happens to stand very near the entrance. Upon spotting Oswald he ducks away (page 273).

·         After returning to his cell Oswald makes another phone call which happens to last 30 minutes (page 276).

·         An alleged Raleigh call to/from Oswald to John Hurt never happened (pages 277-279).

·         On Sunday morning Oswald is interrogated one last time. Postal Inspector Harry Dean Holmes is a new addition to the group of people interrogating him, his report and W.C. testimony of that particular interrogation nullifies the second floor lunch room encounter (pages 281-302).

·         Following this interrogation Oswald is transferred and subsequently shot and killed by Jack Ruby (pages 303-307).

·         After Oswald’s killing a piece of paper with phone numbers is found on him. One of these numbers has not been in use since 1956 (page 309).

·          By having a close look at Fritz’s report after time stamping the daily reports and statements it has become abundantly clear that Will Fritz twisted things round, not in favour of Oswald’s innocence of shooting Tippit and J.F.K., but to ascertain his guilt (pages 310-324).

COPYRIGHT © Bart Kamp.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 6:20 am
Of course these are covered in the paper 

I would still add the word "Palmprint" to the Fingerprint bullet point for clarity.

Again a bullet point on amount of time interrogations consisted of is worthy of a bullet point itself for context. 12 hours in a couple days.

Bullet point about Marina & Marguerite is too vague.
The Commission uses the timing of their visit and the following call by Lee to Abt as a correlation.
This makes it seem or possibly implys he got the name or number from them, etc.
"Oswald's wife and mother visited him in the fourth floor visiting area. At 1:40 p.m. he attempted to call an attorney in New York." WC Report 

Bullet point about lack of recording equipment sets the tone of how the interrogations were "recorded"
and the importance of the Hosty notes, etc.

Please consider all these as worthy of bullet points or additions.

Cheers, Ed

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 4:45 pm
They, WC etc, make it sound like Lee never heard of Abt before Sat.
Shouldn't the correspondence of LHO to Arnold Johnson be a bullet point as another point of context?
Can 'we' or someone post the letters, thx.

I find this a tad bit fishy.

I asked Bart, if Lee wrote to and received back communications from Abt or his firm, then wouldn't the letters contain Abt's address, firm name and a ...telephone number?
Where would he obtain the address to write Abt in the first place, and didn't that source include a telephone number.... Did Lee call Abts firm to get Abts info to write the letters??? Anyone know? Addy book of Lee's contain any clues?
If the letters were at Ruth's in Lee's belongings, then the Oswald's were in possession of the number at least to Abt's firm on Friday.
Marina could have gotten it for Lee from the suitcase or Sea Bag,,, (take your pick,) on Friday... albeit in a perfect world.

Marina had instructions for Walker shooting... (yeah right.)
But Marina is clueless without instructions for JFK.
Haha sure.
Hence the dresser or wardrobe money stash, becomes Lee leaving all his money, and the wedding band bs stories.
These are needed as there is no such plan or reason for a plan that day or ever.
Soon as Lee is arrested why doesnt Marina follow the only plan she supposedly had, the Walker (note) Plan.
Because even that was concocted.
She would have called or done as Lee instructed and Lee would already have these numbers for her, imo.

do I make my gist clear enough to get?
Ed

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 31 Aug 2019, 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 4:57 pm
in a perfect world

Harvey - Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations - Page 3 Malcol10

From Bart, thx!
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 6:12 pm

From Hasan's essay, http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com/2016/05/who-was-behind-assassination-part-2.html?m=1

"Although Abt didn’t deny that he was involved with the ACLU when he testified, in his book “Advocate and Activist: Memoirs of an American Communist Lawyer,” Abt makes no mention of being an attorney for the ACLU. In fact, as Abt writes on page 19 of his book, he had joined the Chicago Civil Liberties Union (see here). As I mentioned above, one of the co-founders of the ACLU was Elizabeth Gurley Flynn; who served as the chairwoman of the National Committee of the CP USA from January, 1961, to September, 1964. When Arnold Samuel Johnson testified before the Warren Commission, he was asked who Elizabeth Gurley Flynn was. At this point, Abt interjected with the following; “Mr. Rankin, I have advised Mr. Johnson respectfully to decline to give any further information on this subject” (WC Volume X, page 100). One has to wonder why Abt advised Johnson to decline to give further information on Flynn. In my opinion, it was most likely because Johnson and Flynn were both associated with the ACLU; and because of rumours that Abt himself was associated with the ACLU.

and

Shortly following the assassination, former Army General Edwin A. Walker was interviewed by a German Newspaper called the “National Zeitung.” During the interview, Walker stated the following; “We have been talking about this Marxist assassin… this Oswald… Lee Oswald… I have just learned that John Abt from New York has offered to defend him in Court” (WCD 1543, page 12). Walker also remarked that “Mr. Abt is an American Jew who defends all big Communist cases” (ibid). As researcher Ed LeDoux kindly pointed out to me, in his aforementioned book, Abt wrote that he had a “German Jewish Childhood” (see here). So although Walker wasn’t lying when he referred to Abt as a Jew, his claim that Abt “offered” to defend Oswald in court was a lie; because Abt never made such an offer."

One or two degrees of separation:

Abt, the client Mr Johnson, and Oswald
All persons of interest in Johnson's case
Lee writes letters to Johnson, why no mention of the case.

Letter from Lee H. Oswald, dated 8/13/63 to Arnold Johnson *
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-att-us&ei=0yJqXZa8Ksy90PEPrIO04Ac&q=Arnold+Samuel+Johnson+letter+oswald&oq=Arnold+Samuel+Johnson+letter+oswald&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...4182.11412..12118...0.0..0.197.2371.0j14......0....1.........33i299j33i160.5F-qxFNzIys#imgrc=KsdBWpdPFqDrcM:

Cheers
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 6:29 pm
I refer to the testimonies of Arnold Samuel Johnson and his Attorney John J Abt.
RANKIN - You have told us all that you know about it? 
Mr. ABT - Yes. I may say that I have had. no prior contact with Oswald, knew nothing about him, did not know the name, and this request came as something entirely new and surprising to me when it came. 
Mr. RANKIN - None of your clients had ever communicated to you about him prior to that time you heard about it over the radio? 
Mr. ABT - No; I had no recollection of even having heard the name, his name, before that time. 

Document marked Johnson Exhibit No. 7.) 
Mr. RANKIN. I hand you Exhibit 7, which is a letter from Lee Harvey Oswald, with the envelope. Do you recall having received and turning that over to the FBI? 
Mr. JOHNSON. Yes; I do. 
Mr. RANKIN. At the time you referred to? 
Mr. JOHNSON. Yes; I do. 
Mr. RANKIN. Do you know whether you received it near the date that shows on the envelope? 
Mr. JOHNSON. I know when I received it 

Mr. RANKIN. Oh, you do recall? 
Mr. JOHNSON. And it was not near the date. 
Mr. RANKIN. I see. When was it? 
Mr. JOHNSON. The envelope has a postmark of the 1st of November. I received it on the 29th of November. That is the day after Thanksgiving. 
Mr. RANKIN. You were probably surprised to receive---- 
Mr. JOHNSON. I was. This was after the assassination date by a week. 
Mr. RANKIN. Did you answer that letter? 
Mr. JOHNSON. No. 
Mr. RANKIN. You did not? 
Mr. JOHNSON. No. 
Mr. RANKIN. You remember receiving it personally rather than someone in your office at that time? 
Mr. JOHNSON. It was brought in by the mail carrier in the normal--in the afternoon, and then was delivered to me within the office, yes. 
Mr. RANKIN. Will you place your initials under mine? 
(Witness complies.) 
Mr. RANKIN. Do you know any reason for the delay in the letter? 
Mr. JOHNSON. I really do not. That's an unusual delay. I could readily see a delay occurring after the 22d, but to have a delay from the 1st to that date seems to me to be beyond all normal procedure. Even when mails are held and checked during a thing like that, they wouldn't stand so long. I cannot understand. 
Mr. RANKIN. Did you make any examination at the time to determine whether Exhibit 7 had been opened by anyone before you received it? 
Mr. JOHNSON. No; except that the envelope has the unusual line on the back which indicates that there was possibly an opening and return. But that could also be the way it was folded or something like that. But you can see the line here [indicating]. 
Mr. RANKIN. Will you mark that---- 
Mr. JOHNSON. You see that. It looks that to me, anyway, as if this was the line where it had been opened and then put back. Then if you look at the envelope itself, as an airmail envelope, normally this part would be turned down, and instead it's open like this. Now, it's true that, folded that way, it fits in only when it is this way, but then this line should not have been here. There is something odd about the whole letter as far as the delivery itself is concerned. 
Mr. RANKIN. Would you make a pen line on the place on the back that you find that unusual marking, please. 

Did all Lee's letters "get corrected" or shit canned
Did Lee call Freeman and Unger firm for an address to write Abt?
Did he write Abt on or about Nov 1st, perhaps concerning his discharge.

What more could possibly show up in files.
Abt died in 91
You'd think some more skeletons would of fallen out by now tho... Then again look how long we waited for Bart to find the P.Parade note.

Keep hope alive!
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 31 Aug 2019, 6:33 pm
Mr. RANKIN. Did the fact that he was a subscriber come to your attention at some time, through hearsay or otherwise? 
Mr. JOHNSON. Through hearsay only. 
Mr. RANKIN. Was that from him or someone else? 
Mr. JOHNSON. From him in one of the letters. 
Mr. RANKIN. Did you supply some correspondence that you had with Lee Harvey Oswald to someone in connection with the consideration of the assassination of President Kennedy? 
Mr. JOHNSON. Yes; I supplied all of it. 
Mr. RANKIN. About when was that that you did supply that information? 
Mr. JOHNSON. In the first week of December. 
Mr. RANKIN. What year? 
Mr. JOHNSON. 1963. 
Mr. RANKIN. How did you happen to supply that information? 
Mr. JOHNSON. Well, I supplied it in the office of John Abt to the representative of the FBI at the time, in the presence of my attorney, John Abt, and it was supplied to the FBI agent who came, and I assume was conducting the investigation on behalf of the Commission at the time. 

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 02 Sep 2019, 4:14 pm
The available correspondence
And all pretty much available to the attorney for them, Abt.
GussHall, CP, Worker, the various persons, Johnson VT Lee, etc.
All sharing, especially legal representation...

Harvey - Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations - Page 3 Scree198

Cheers, Ed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum