REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

2  9  Mason  Weigman  Theory  frazier  doyle  4  paine  David  zapruder  Lifton  beckley  fritz  tsbd  11  3  tippit  hosty  Lankford  +Lankford  3a  Humor  Floor  prayer  Darnell  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

frazier - Frazier and his Step-Father Empty Frazier and his Step-Father

Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:51 pm
"As a teenager in Huntsville, Mr. Frazier had deftly balanced high school and several part-time jobs while trying to stay out of the way of an abusive, alcoholic stepfather."

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com.au/2008/11/oswald-co-worker-no-longer-silent-about.html

It strikes me as slightly odd given the above, that Buell would decide he needed to visit this man in hospital on the afternoon of the assassination, apparently spending many hours there before being picked up by Irving Police.

But I'm starting to come around to Richard's thoughts on this: that when Linnie Mae sent the cops looking for Buell at the wrong hospital, he was actually at home doing whatever it was he needed time to do. He then skidaddled over to the right hospital in time for the cops to arrive for him. Also back in those days, I believe most hospitals had fairly strict visiting hours.

"Mr. Frazier was questioned vigorously by police – accused of being involved in the plot to kill Kennedy – and even told falsely by police officers that Oswald had named him as a co-conspirator. After 12 intense hours at the Police Department, he was allowed to take a polygraph test, passed it impressively and was released."

Lone Nutters tend to mention that Frazier passed a lie detector (as a means of showing his complete innocence). What they don't mention is that 100% of the test was on the bag allegedly found. This bag was produced for Frazier to ID during the "testing" and he was certain it was not the thin crinkly type paper bag Oswald carried.

"In a book he's writing, Mr. Frazier describes how he and his sister assembled packages with wrapping paper for hours, trying to show Warren Commission lawyers the size of the package Oswald carried that day."

Anyone know what became of the book?

Last edited by greg parker on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 6:58 am; edited 3 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

frazier - Frazier and his Step-Father Empty Re: Frazier and his Step-Father

Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:14 am
Just a guess, but I think Frazier's memoirs are an ongoing project; there might be some assistance from his protectors with the writing.

You touched on William Randle in an earlier study, as regards his name coming up in that Japanese scope search in LA. Hopefully we'll also get more constructive hypotheses about this family, as time goes, and maybe even some fresh words from Linnie Mae & Wesley. They were absolutely central to the framing of LHO.

There'll be a brief bit regarding the elevator power shut-off in my Lancer talk; I hope actually to get BWF a "grant of immunity" and convince him of the folly of his present course.

Sat 24 Sep 2011, 1:07 am
Just to give an update on the status of the Frazier HSCA tape transcriptions: I last posted the sound engineer I'd contacted back in April, and haven't heard back from him. Hopefully by sometime this coming winter there'll be feedback; otherwise I'm on for asking a music industry professional or college professor. Or even investing in the required sound-editing software.

Tapes 1 & 2 are plentifully sound-distorted, but not so much that they're hopeless; they seem to me just out of reach of what I was able to work with in the sound-editing software I'd downloaded. The little excerpt from Tape 2 that I managed to decipher was gripping, I was hanging on every word. So the project just needs some persistence & patience; I don't think a trip back to the Archives is necessary to complete the decipherment.

It'd be nice also to get a professional committed to help clean up the entirety of the HSCA tapes. But that takes a lot of time & energy, and everybody has their life responsibilities to address. So that work will come together, it just takes effort.

The public has a right to know, n'est pas?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 12 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm
bump

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:17 am
Here's the text from my 2011 planned talk at the Lancer conference. It got aborted due to a misunderstanding between me & Debra Conway. No biggie, these things happen. The cancellation was for the best, as at the time of the conference I didn't have enough money to even make it to Nashville. The full lecture was written hurriedly in a weeks' time; this is part 2 of 4.

I want to turn now to the power outage to the elevators that occurred 10 minutes after the ambush. (Show diagram of Victoria Adams' path through 2nd floor)

Victoria Adams returned to work via the front steps and discovered "the power had been cut off" to the passenger elevator; within a couple of minutes Luke Mooney, starting his search at the rear, had just brought the west freight elevator up to the 2nd when he discovered "the power undoubtedly cut off".

Since Mooney encountered two ATF agents coming down the stairs once he'd started up them, and Adams ran into these same two men on her return to the 4th, we can be sure that the front & rear elevator systems had separate shut-off switches. They required a 440-Volt junction box for sufficient operating power. (Show photo of old TSBD circa 1910).

The freight elevators had been in use since 1910 at the latest, back when the Rock Island Plow Company was acquired by International Harvester. During the Depression the building was occupied by Sexton Groceries, who began vacating the premises in 1961, moving out completely by November. To put this Sexton exodus in context, by November of 1961 JFK had officially fired the number 1, 2 3 men in the CIA's pecking order. These 3 had known since summer that their distinguished intelligence careers were kaput. (Show photo of 1st-floor 220-Volt panels)

The Book Depository Company moved in after 411 Elm Street was refurbished for 4 floors' worth of office use. This included the installation of a passenger elevator shaft at the front. This renovation work also included an update to the 220-Volt system that provided electricity to ceiling lights and table equipment. In this photo the domino room is offscreen at the right, and we can see that a fresh sheet of fiberboard supports the 220-Volt panels in front of a toilet room next to the door out to the loading dock. (one more post to follow)

Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:35 am
(Show diagram of basement)

Back when the freight elevators were originally installed the building had a centrally-located Valve Room, whose pipes led to the Boiler Room in back along Houston Street. An adjacent Panel Room, I'll call it, housed the 440-Volt box area. The 2 FBI photos of the basement don't show any cables feeding either elevator, but (show photo of basement conveyor belt)

this one captured an as-yet-undeciphered message stencilled onto the Panel Room face, just over the book cartons stacked at the right. It'll be nice to make sense of it sometime. Hopefully this'll get accomplished before some baboon tribe from the Kalahari tosses a bone up into the archeology of our future.

I should add that during my two weeks up in Alaska assisting a Navy electrician overhaul a 400-foot vessel, I picked up a few pointer because he was such an irrepressibly great guy. I looked into these - more than a little bit - and ended up deciding that arc discharges are exquisite for scaring away the most terrifying monsters imaginable.

I'm not at liberty to discuss today my strategic defense ideas for around the home, house or planet.

It's no mystery as to whose hands pulled those elevator emergency shut-off switches, but I'm pleased to inform you that the best safeguard I could picture- short of myself as his personal bodyguard- has been taken before I came to this fine city.

And I'm sure he needs some chill time to fully understand that the JFK research community is at the gates of Berlin in this war for the truth; and time to reflect upon the proper setting for telling us what he did back in 1963 and what he knows.

I cannot promise him any guarantees, other than my firm hand, and I only ask that he get in this lifeboat before it's too late.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 30 Jan 2013, 7:11 am
Thanks Richard,

pity you missed going. It would have been a very impressive talk. Great research too, on the building.

ps

I thought we took Manhattan before Berlin? Very Happy

Me

Don Jeffries

Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:18 am
Correct. It was Manhattan, then Little Big Horn, then Berlin. You were there, don't you remember? cat

Wed 30 Jan 2013, 12:51 pm
Martin Hinrichs has a good quality reproduction of that basement area, with conveyor belt, scroll down all the way at

http://jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=e3a1feefc0283d523c1724f6760bbb80&topic=7025.12

it seems to say

SPRINKLER
CUT OFF
VALVE LK-S
GARAGE - W
DOCK

This stencilling is on the Panel Room, between its two doors, directly opposite what's listed as the Valve Room in the basement diagram. I can only guess it's the emergency kill valve for when the sprinklers are set off by smoke/fire. And further guess that these sprinklers encompass the West Garage (West Annex?) and loading dock. Have no idea what LK-S might refer to.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:26 pm
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/t-s-b-0508-lks-single-pedal-valve-wall-mounted/510B0508LKS.html

Me

Don Jeffries

Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:41 pm
Excellent! So this "Panel Room" housed the curved-handle kill switch for the sprinkler system.

My first guess as to the location of the 440-Volt box was on the back wall, between the freight elevators and Boiler Room. But after about a year I thought that Panel Room opposite the Valve Room was a better location. This "Panel Room" most likely was in existence in 1910, and offers a centrally-placed spot for something as important, and potentially dangerous, as a 440 box. You'd want it somewhere protected, and where someone could make an emergency run for it, if the safety gates on the elevators somehow failed or someone got caught up in the elevator. It seemed that it's just as easy to run to the Panel Room as to the spot on the back wall, and in the Panel Room it's hidden a bit from curious eyes.

The 440-Volt box that I worked on in Alaska had a protective panel that had to be unscrewed to access the toggle switches. I was basically a helper for the electrician as he replaced I think a diode in the box. I held a long 2 x 4 and watched him work, ready to use the wood to push him out of contact with the box in case he got zapped.

We had some interesting conversations about spherical arc discharges bouncing around the room- he'd witnessed this on another ship. The Navy used to helicopter him around to ailing vessels- he was top-notch. A German.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum