Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Fair Play For Brian DoyleYesterday at 4:06 ambarto
More Tabloid TrashMon 10 Dec 2018, 8:06 amMick Purdy
Back Yard PhotographyMon 10 Dec 2018, 1:53 amJake Sykes
Amos Lee EuinsSat 08 Dec 2018, 9:48 ambarto
Judith McCullyWed 05 Dec 2018, 4:17 ambarto
No Shots Fired From The TSBDTue 04 Dec 2018, 3:18 ambarto
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share
Go down
avatar
Posts : 3267
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:12 am
Vinny wrote:That is the so called Mccone-Rowley memo. As Greg pointed out it is sadly a hoax.

I put this up in good faith but not good sense. Everything else I posted is from the official website for the JFK files with links.
avatar
Posts : 3267
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:30 am
Call received by reporter at Cambridge News 25 minutes before JFK assassination saying to call American Embassy for some big news.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32389044.pdf
avatar
Posts : 873
Join date : 2013-07-26
Location : Melbourne Australia
View user profile

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:39 am
What happened to The Donald? Taken aside and given the heads up no doubt. What a shame.
avatar
Posts : 3267
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:52 am
Mick Purdy wrote:What happened to The Donald? Taken aside and given the heads up no doubt. What a shame.

My take: the old system is not going down without a fight. Trump just tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/923876612013248512

Releasing clear documentation for all to see that the government has dirty hands is probably way too much to much to expect in one fell swoop. I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt for now.
avatar
Posts : 873
Join date : 2013-07-26
Location : Melbourne Australia
View user profile

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 10:10 pm
Stan Dane wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:What happened to The Donald? Taken aside and given the heads up no doubt. What a shame.

My take: the old system is not going down without a fight. Trump just tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/923876612013248512

Releasing clear documentation for all to see that the government has dirty hands is probably way too much to much to expect in one fell swoop. I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt for now.
Oh, I couldn't agree more with you Stan. What beggars belief is the Old system is still trying to sell the outrageous claim of "In the Interest of National security" 54 years on. What bloody National security? They claim a sole nut malcontent pulled the trigger with no aid or confederates. WTF! What a load of BS this whole sorry saga is.

At least Trump allowed the majority of files to be opened. Unfortunately probably the ones which remain are the more important documents relating to some key people and the CIA. I guess never say never. May be even in our lifetime.
avatar
Posts : 1281
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:35 am
By Stu Wexler

The decisions re the government release are far worse than the media is recognizing. Researchers Rex Bradford and Bill Simpich, among others, point out that the 2800 files released are NOT from the 3000+ files that have been withheld in full for decades and that we were led to believe would be released. Only 52 files that had previously had never been seen were released, meaning there are still a few thousand withheld. The 2800 pages were mostly more complete (free of redactions) versions of files we have already seen. There are still some 30,000 documents that fall into that category-- need to have redactions removed-- and have yet to be released in more complete form. In sum, a large percentage of material was not provided to the public as the 1992 law proscribed.
avatar
Posts : 3267
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 12:36 pm
Guest
Guest

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 5:35 pm
Trump is bound by the Presidency no matter how he behaves in public. This cover up is about the death of a former POTUS. Trump is not going to fuck that up just as the others before him didn't. His back down sounded like he'd just been briefed. The longer Trump stays in office the better he will be at being president. He's just learning the job but he's dumb so it might take a while.
avatar
Posts : 873
Join date : 2013-07-26
Location : Melbourne Australia
View user profile

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:35 pm
barto wrote:By Stu Wexler

The decisions re the government release are far worse than the media is recognizing. Researchers Rex Bradford and Bill Simpich, among others, point out that the 2800 files released are NOT from the 3000+ files that have been withheld in full for decades and that we were led to believe would be released. Only 52 files that had previously had never been seen were released, meaning there are still a few thousand withheld. The 2800 pages were mostly more complete (free of redactions) versions of files we have already seen. There are still some 30,000 documents that fall into that category-- need to have redactions removed-- and have yet to be released in more complete form. In sum, a large percentage of material was not provided to the public as the 1992 law proscribed.
Maaaate,

could you supply a link or something similar to a source for this info, this is the sort of stuff I need in my armory to convince people about the state of play...Stu Wexler is?

Cheers mate, weekend's looming large.

EDIT: 

No need to get back Barto found it
avatar
Posts : 846
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 67
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
View user profilehttp://martianpublishing.com

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Mon 30 Oct 2017, 7:33 am
From what I've heard on the situation, Trump was seeing far too many documents with heavy redactions and sent them back to the agencies involved telling them this was unacceptable.

He told them to give him definitive proof that each redaction was required to maintain National Security, only. He wants there to be greater transparency on the subject, he's not trying to stop the release. He WANTS the damned things released. Just without so much of the data blacked out.

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
avatar
Admin
Posts : 5174
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 60
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Mon 30 Oct 2017, 9:00 am
Mick Purdy wrote:
barto wrote:By Stu Wexler

The decisions re the government release are far worse than the media is recognizing. Researchers Rex Bradford and Bill Simpich, among others, point out that the 2800 files released are NOT from the 3000+ files that have been withheld in full for decades and that we were led to believe would be released. Only 52 files that had previously had never been seen were released, meaning there are still a few thousand withheld. The 2800 pages were mostly more complete (free of redactions) versions of files we have already seen. There are still some 30,000 documents that fall into that category-- need to have redactions removed-- and have yet to be released in more complete form. In sum, a large percentage of material was not provided to the public as the 1992 law proscribed.
Maaaate,

could you supply a link or something similar to a source for this info, this is the sort of stuff I need in my armory to convince people about the state of play...Stu Wexler is?

Cheers mate, weekend's looming large.

EDIT: 

No need to get back Barto found it
Stu is a very astute researcher and has co-written some books with Larry Hancock.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
Posts : 3267
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:42 am
I see there's another release today. I take it the majority were released previous but were redacted in some way.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
avatar
Admin
Posts : 5174
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 60
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

on Fri 10 Nov 2017, 7:42 am
Stan Dane wrote:I see there's another release today. I take it the majority were released previous but were redacted in some way.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
Redacted big time.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
Sponsored content

Re: Trump to Open JFK Files

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum