Fair Play For Brian DoyleTue 13 Nov 2018, 5:28 amsteely dan
No Shots Fired From The TSBDSun 11 Nov 2018, 2:35 ambarto
Alfred Douglas HodgeFri 09 Nov 2018, 6:19 ambarto
Larry CrafardThu 08 Nov 2018, 7:37 pmVinny
Roll Call RemedyMon 05 Nov 2018, 11:57 pmbarto
murdercadeSat 03 Nov 2018, 11:41 amsteely dan
Pauline SandersWed 31 Oct 2018, 10:18 pmbarto
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
View user profile

Re: Oswald's CIA 201 File

on Fri 22 Dec 2017, 5:59 am
Sorry but I'm been side tracked once again from JFK
projects.

Greg and I agree on many aspects of LHO's defection
and one of the elements presented by Greg deals with
the concerns of MAD as do mine. Greg mentions blueprints and in line with his views I once considered was a "Black Box" device that was being built in Minsk, that Lee had a hand in providing the Soviets.  This device would be in every TV set produced. It would provide a simple early warning to all citizens in case of any Atomic explosion relayed from the seismograph warning systems being constructed or considered.  All considerations are very difficult to
eliminate in the various considerations.

It took alot of time for LHO to assemble all that data, in the Collective that had key military aspects of consideration.....jko
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum