Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
View user profile

Re: More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not!

on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 2:30 am
The Prodigal Son wrote:
steely dan wrote:Don seems to have forgotten the screenshot Mike "the gnat" Walton posted of his profile page which The Fez decided to comment on. Nothing too offensive mind.....
The Fez's banning has brought on another Tourettes attack which gives us,
Fetzer, Parker and a bonus Farley.
And an admission he had to "approve" some of The Fez's posts. He's well on his way to solving the mystery.

Jeffries is at the top of my 'Top Ten Forum Shit Stirrers' list.  It's a sad fact that old Donny doesn't realise that he is nothing more than a condescending hypocrite.  His double standards are a sight to behold.  

It was Jeffries who personally created David Lifton's Education Forum glory hole.
Fully agree, Lee. In particular I well remember the bus thread and Don's astonishment that yourself and Greg failed to show any gratitude to Lifton for the insults he hurled at you both. And the fact that you returned them with a little interest. He behaved in the same manner with Greg regarding the Fez. Early intervention in either case would have resulted in a vastly different EF forum.
It's their loss.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

View user profile

Re: More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not!

on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 5:16 am
steely dan wrote:
The Prodigal Son wrote:
steely dan wrote:Don seems to have forgotten the screenshot Mike "the gnat" Walton posted of his profile page which The Fez decided to comment on. Nothing too offensive mind.....
The Fez's banning has brought on another Tourettes attack which gives us,
Fetzer, Parker and a bonus Farley.
And an admission he had to "approve" some of The Fez's posts. He's well on his way to solving the mystery.

Jeffries is at the top of my 'Top Ten Forum Shit Stirrers' list.  It's a sad fact that old Donny doesn't realise that he is nothing more than a condescending hypocrite.  His double standards are a sight to behold.  

It was Jeffries who personally created David Lifton's Education Forum glory hole.
Fully agree, Lee. In particular I well remember the bus thread and Don's astonishment that yourself and Greg failed to show any gratitude to Lifton for the insults he hurled at you both. And the fact that you returned them with a little interest. He behaved in the same manner with Greg regarding the Fez. Early intervention in either case would have resulted in a vastly different EF forum.
It's their loss.

I believe there was one point where he accused Greg of being a 'neocon'.

It was at that point that the guy really needed to go flush himself down the nearest shitter.  Nothing but a floating turd polluting the nostrils of anyone that got close.

You're right - both Jeffries and Pat Speer wanted Greg and I on the other side of the Lifton glory hole on our knees.  But we simply reached through and squeezed the Body Snatcher's gonads instead.
View user profile

on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 12:25 pm
Greg, I suggest you join the EF. Pick a dead relative, arm yourself with a lethal array of emoticons and plant your boomerang!
If challenged, claim your a cold blooded Antipodean who sucks at maths.
To piss them off use your twins avatar, who looks nothing like you.
Good luck and Godspeed.

Checkmate.

View user profile

on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 1:01 am
Paul Brancato has gone and fucked it all up.

Tut tut tut.

Way to go Paul! [Shaking head in disgust}

Mingus isn't paying for shit now.  He's doing a dusty.  

Nice one.  

[Secretly sniggers behind hand]
View user profile

on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 10:14 pm
If Gordon stops the funding,I guess the forum might indeed close for good this time.
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 5:46 am
Vinny wrote:If Gordon stops the funding,I guess the forum might indeed close for good this time.
If so, good riddance. That place, like the Foo and the others, is a train wreck. Total inability to recognize what's valuable. They are a refining process in reverse: the good stuff is driven off/discarded while the slag remains behind. In the end you have nothing left to save. They're now morgues full of stiffs.
View user profile

on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 10:15 am
Jake Sykes wrote:
BC_II wrote:... Apologize for being a bit off topic but reading Vinny's words really reminded me of how unfortunate it is that the theory is attacked in the way that it is.

No apologies BC, this is the perfect thread to make the point. They actually prefer slopping in the swill of H and L puffery rather than rise up from ignorance to travel the road along which a milestone PM discovery resides. Yes it is unfortunate and a colossal blunder as well.

No, there is no one else he can possibly be. No, there has been not one single solitary alternative named. 

As truth languishes folly rides herd over falsity.

Thanks and point well taken Jake. The thing is, if the EF does close, it would be nice to get the really sharp posts and archive them....
View user profile

on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:47 pm
Vinny wrote:If Gordon stops the funding,I guess the forum might indeed close for good this time.
I seem to remember that Tom Scully was hopeful of taking the EF over before Gordon took the reins. He'll be keeping his eye on the place no doubt.

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum