REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Keywords

Lankford  frazier  Humor  zapruder  Mason  tippit  Floor  2  Lifton  +Lankford  4  fritz  11  doyle  3a  Weigman  paine  tsbd  David  Darnell  beckley  hosty  prayer  3  9  Theory  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    barto
    barto
    http://www.prayer-man.com/

Pieces of the Puzzle: An Anthology Empty Pieces of the Puzzle: An Anthology

Thu 19 Apr 2018, 7:00 am
    After a two year book reading hiatus I have just finished reading Gayle Nix Jackson's book Pieces of the Puzzle: An Anthology. 

The book has 9 chapters, 5 by GNJ, one by Chris Scally (a detailed piece on the Nix film), one by Doug Campbell (Loren Hall etc.), James Wagenvoord (Time/Life) and Steve Roe (about the settings in Dallas at that time).

Overall a very good book with some interesting bits especially about Dallas at that time in the 60's. We are talking about Nazis, General Walker (quite a fair bit to read), Larrie Schmidt, Robert Surrey, Cubans in Dallas, Sylvia Odio, Walter J. Machann (whom she interviews), Loran Hall, William Seymour and gun running are about the subjects discussed.

Steve Roe should use his chapter as a start for a book of his own due to that there is plenty more to be dug out and reported.

Since I have been so focused on PM/2FLRE/interrogations of Oswald these past 3 or so years, so some of the subjects took more effort to get through as I was not as familiar with them as I have been 'busy' with the other stuff, but yeah cool book if you want to read about Dallas in the 60's.

My only negative is that the pix could look better but as with most digital printed books the quality tends to suffer.

I do recommend it. 

Our DPUK chat with Gayle can be seen here
    http://www.prayer-man.com/gayle-nix-jackson-dpuk-talk/

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
    Vinny

Pieces of the Puzzle: An Anthology Empty Re: Pieces of the Puzzle: An Anthology

Sat 21 Apr 2018, 12:21 am
    Seems to be quite an interesting book,Bart.