Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
View user profile

Re: Skunk Smells - Math Sucks

on Sun 20 May 2018, 9:13 am
barto wrote:

"Oswald" with the mother of all noses
That is a perfectly normal 13YO Hungarian refugee intel spook doppelganger with a bag of hedgehogs hanging from his eyebrow.
What is of interest however is..........the height of the railing....
35.69 to the power of 7- the inseam... which equates to @station4 with the elevation of a lifting device..........as Chris said
"I could care less"

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

View user profile

Re: Skunk Smells - Math Sucks

on Tue 22 May 2018, 6:31 am
barto wrote:

"Oswald" with the mother of all noses

Its funny Bart that you post this pic because last week I finished listening to your amazing audio with Blunt (I mean who the hell DOESN'T like listening to that guy as a guest) and I was struck by his candor and honesty (well...not really since he generally is that way lol) but he did give Armstrong credit in a sense and said that even he couldn't wrap his head around a couple of instances in LHO's life where there genuinely seems to be 2 individuals (please correct me if I'm wrong, and Bart's interview of Blunt here. Honestly? The pic here and other LHO pics...not that I agree with JA's ultimate conclusions but this is just fricken weird....they look like two different human beings at times but there may be a rational, non-complicated answer even for that. The big question is the historicity of this photograph. I think the key is eliminating ALL other possibilities before we settle on what we can agree are the facts. JA has settled on his thesis, yet many of us are still digging and there so much more considering his work concluded years ago.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum