REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

4  +Lankford  David  frazier  9  Mason  Humor  hosty  11  zapruder  3a  Lifton  prayer  2  paine  beckley  fritz  3  Lankford  Darnell  tippit  doyle  tsbd  Weigman  Theory  Floor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
orangebicycle

oswald - Imperial Reflex Empty Imperial Reflex

Thu 11 Oct 2018, 7:47 pm
Just mulling the "discovery" of the Imperial Reflex box camera supposedly used by Marina to take the "backyard" pix. This supposedly turned up in Robert Oswald's house among items LHO had left there. Was a search ever undertaken by police / FBI of RO's house? Were they aware that he was holding stuff belonging to LHO? I just looked through LHO's WC testimony, and there is no mention of the camera, or of any search. Seems a bit odd, to say the least.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

oswald - Imperial Reflex Empty Re: Imperial Reflex

Thu 11 Oct 2018, 8:15 pm
Det. McCabe of Irving claims he found it in a box during a search of the Paine garage on either Nov 22 or Nov 23. According to McCabe, he never took it into evidence as he claimed it looked like it didn't work. After Lee was murdered, Ruth Paine allegedly gave the camera to Robert. 

None of the Dallas detectives saw it and all claimed they would have taken it as evidence if they had seen it. 

The whole story is a crock. Marina had never seen, let alone used this camera before in her life,

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
orangebicycle

oswald - Imperial Reflex Empty Imperial Reflex contd

Thu 11 Oct 2018, 10:15 pm
Thanks, Greg. I knew it was something along those lines. All highly suspect. The theory I'm playing with is that the IR was used to photograph the backyard composites. It's a rubbish camera, so signs of fakery would be hard to spot. And the unique scratch patterns that link the negs to the IR's mechanism would still be there to "prove" that it was the camera used to take the backyard pix. Impossible to prove, of course. But the fact that backyard Oswald is only five feet high (approx) should be a giveaway, anyway. For me, this breaks the whole case wide open. Irrefutable evidence that Oswald was set-up to take the fall, and ipso facto, that a conspiracy was involved.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Sat 13 Oct 2018, 11:13 am
orangebicycle wrote:Thanks, Greg. I knew it was something along those lines. All highly suspect. The theory I'm playing with is that the IR was used to photograph the backyard composites. It's a rubbish camera, so signs of fakery would be hard to spot. And the unique scratch patterns that link the negs to the IR's mechanism would still be there to "prove" that it was the camera used to take the backyard pix. Impossible to prove, of course. But the fact that backyard Oswald is only five feet high (approx) should be a giveaway, anyway. For me, this breaks the whole case wide open. Irrefutable evidence that Oswald was set-up to take the fall, and ipso facto, that a conspiracy was involved.

Isn't it odd that so many people can see this data and say "clear evidence of a conspiracy" while others simply scratch their heads and say "I don't see what the problem is... Oswald's guilty, end of story."

And some pundits claim there is still some hope for mankind.

That's up for debate. Seriously.

barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 13 Oct 2018, 5:41 pm
Is the camera visible in the inventory pic of all the expensive cam gear Oz had.
I heard his stuff was worth a total of $3K LMAO
That is the equivalent of $24K these days

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
orangebicycle

oswald - Imperial Reflex Empty Oswald's camera gear

Sun 14 Oct 2018, 2:49 am
Really interesting point, and worth chasing up. If the gear was that expensive, who paid for it? Could it have been the same folks who picked up his hotel tabs in Helsinki?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum