Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share
Go down
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 868
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 67
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
View user profilehttp://martianpublishing.com

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Mon 21 Jan 2019 - 20:55
Stan Dane wrote:Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 MightPW

Stan! Where did you ever find that delightful photo of Mrs. Doyle?

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 5409
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 61
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Mon 21 Jan 2019 - 21:15
Terry W. Martin wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 MightPW

Stan! Where did you ever find that delightful photo of Mrs. Doyle?
I think that's his father.

This could be his mother


_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 868
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 67
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
View user profilehttp://martianpublishing.com

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Mon 21 Jan 2019 - 21:26
greg parker wrote:
Terry W. Martin wrote:Stan! Where did you ever find that delightful photo of Mrs. Doyle?
I think that's his father.

This could be his mother


My mistake!

But which one? The one playing the piano or the one strumming the guitar with a golden glove or...?

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 5409
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 61
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Mon 21 Jan 2019 - 21:28
Terry W. Martin wrote:
greg parker wrote:
Terry W. Martin wrote:Stan! Where did you ever find that delightful photo of Mrs. Doyle?
I think that's his father.

This could be his mother


My mistake!

But which one? The one playing the piano or the one strumming the guitar with a golden glove or...?
Proving maternity was a tricky business before the advent of DNA.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 868
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 67
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
View user profilehttp://martianpublishing.com

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Mon 21 Jan 2019 - 21:30
"Proving maternity was a tricky business before the advent of DNA."

I almost peed myself, Greg. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while!

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
steely dan
Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Tue 22 Jan 2019 - 9:32
Stan Dane wrote:Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 MightPW
Hmmm.......we might owe Brian an apology. Does the hand movement in Weigman represent Sarah putting her gumshield in?
Davidson could clear this up if he gets bored with drawing triangles.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

Terry W. Martin
Posts : 868
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 67
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
View user profilehttp://martianpublishing.com

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Wed 23 Jan 2019 - 22:18
Steely, I think you've solved the case as far as Brian is concerned.

"Sarah putting her gumshield in" answers, to my mind, ALL the various aspects of the identification problem.

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
avatar
Posts : 1154
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 26 Jan 2019 - 13:34
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Screen19
steely dan
Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 2:35
Fred Litwin, acclaimed author of the best selling pamphlet, I am a JFK Teenage Ninja Turtle Pizza Loving Nutter, has responded to hint of legal action from the Unicorn.
"What, are you delusional?"

If ever a pair were meant for each other...on a level playing field.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

steely dan
Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 4:31
Case closed.

I assume Hess is not a member...If he is delete this:

Jim Hess reminds me of a cheezy tent preacher con-man or southern Ku Klux Klan shining devil...All manners and no soul while he invites you in to his political den of iniquity with the good guy politeness and glad hand of a slippery silver tongue...He's a typical product of our hinterland's conservative sector dishonest as the devil and slick as Satan without an honest bone in his body...Pathetic coward that he is he only exists within the safety and protection of his self-serving aggressive rules that always work in his favor because, like all petty dictators, he gets to rule on his own doings and I would bet he always wins...Typical of his sort, the more you call him on this the more he cowars behind "fair' warnings and an even stricter call towards the self-imposed, self-serving rules that will get him out of actually, fairly answering to this dirty trick posing as stricture...As in any movie that exposes such a character when the truth is called out against his slanted tactics he threatens punishment as if the sacred right he embodies were being challenged...Literature through the ages has cited these types due to the example of their danger from McBeth to the Wizard of OZ...They are the last people to see that they are not in fear of rules or persons who break them, but are instead afraid of the truth and how it will undo their deal with the devil and the power it brings them...

It takes a pretty pathetic small man to create a strictly-guarded legal evidence-only site that is based on what can fairly be said to be one of the most corrupted investigations in human history where the trusted authorities deliberately destroyed or prevented most of the critical evidence...It is a pretty cheezy play and the worst sort of dishonest opportunism...What is even more repulsive is the phony authority the overseers of that crooked house swagger over the membership with when their obvious intent is the opposite and no one can challenge or oppose them without the rules automatcially favoring them and unjustly punishing the victims, who, if truth happens to have anything to so with this sordid process, happen to be correct in what they are saying...The site is designed by rule and nature to give victory to the cheaters and deny those who tell the truth...This is the definition of wicked and not only does Hess (any relation to Herman?) take way too much pleasure enforcing this malevolent playing field but he also revels in the process basking in the vile authority of false light and power...Lie a magnetic force of non-truth all the main deniers scurry to his unholy sanctuary and join in his Satanic guard...These men are guardians of principle and good reason...They give no heed to the sheer evil they protect and the dangerous potential they represent...

America is supposed to be a place where no man would dare risk boasting or gloating in the wickedness of enforcing cowardly treason and back-shooting by powerful institutions of so-called democracy...America is supposed to be a place where any scoundrel who dared would fear in hesitation going out and actually creating a front for furtherance of such infernal subterfuge and dastardly betrayal...The idea of creating a so-called moral front for such underhanded treason is something that should strike fear in those who attempt it of such overbearing influence that no one would dare it due to its inherent foulness and their awareness of its inevitable visiting of that foul nature on themselves...These men are dangerous because they seem not to detect the extent of the wickedness of what they do...They have no sense of the outright anti-democratic nature of the step they have taken or the serious lines it has crossed...No sense of how much of an anti-American, anti-democratic force they represent or its damaging potential towards American democracy...Not only is what they do tyranny, but it is bold tyranny the sort of which threatens to imperil the very foundation of our republic and what it stands for...

You will find with these cheap charlatans that the more you call them on this the more they will heighten the threat of this cheap device and any man of sensible mind and intelligence will see the only reason they do it is because they are very well aware that what you are telling is the truth and they need the Satan's shield of "evidence" to avoid that very thing in order to maintain their kingdom of darkness...Never mind that you have already provided that evidence...Let these people not linger long in America...And I see FBI has no problem allowing foreigners to post fake news and use the internet for anti-American purposes as long as it is backing their dirty presidential assassinations...

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

barto
Posts : 1608
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 11:57
LMFAO

Hess is a major league twat though, I blocked him at least 2 years ago.....
avatar
Posts : 1154
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:24
He is upset that Duncan won't retract his claim that he invented the "buttons".
avatar
Posts : 1154
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:30
Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Screen20
barto
Posts : 1608
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 15:48
Dumb and dumber.....it just doesn't end with Brian Dingo Doyle
Jake Sykes
Posts : 525
Join date : 2016-08-14
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 21:02
steely dan wrote:Case closed.

I assume Hess is not a member...If he is delete this:

Jim Hess reminds me of a cheezy tent preacher con-man or southern Ku Klux Klan shining devil...All manners and no soul while he invites you in to his political den of iniquity with the good guy politeness and glad hand of a slippery silver tongue...He's a typical product of our hinterland's conservative sector dishonest as the devil and slick as Satan without an honest bone in his body...Pathetic coward that he is he only exists within the safety and protection of his self-serving aggressive rules that always work in his favor because, like all petty dictators, he gets to rule on his own doings and I would bet he always wins...Typical of his sort, the more you call him on this the more he cowars behind "fair' warnings and an even stricter call towards the self-imposed, self-serving rules that will get him out of actually, fairly answering to this dirty trick posing as stricture...As in any movie that exposes such a character when the truth is called out against his slanted tactics he threatens punishment as if the sacred right he embodies were being challenged...Literature through the ages has cited these types due to the example of their danger from McBeth to the Wizard of OZ...They are the last people to see that they are not in fear of rules or persons who break them, but are instead afraid of the truth and how it will undo their deal with the devil and the power it brings them...

It takes a pretty pathetic small man to create a strictly-guarded legal evidence-only site that is based on what can fairly be said to be one of the most corrupted investigations in human history where the trusted authorities deliberately destroyed or prevented most of the critical evidence...It is a pretty cheezy play and the worst sort of dishonest opportunism...What is even more repulsive is the phony authority the overseers of that crooked house swagger over the membership with when their obvious intent is the opposite and no one can challenge or oppose them without the rules automatcially favoring them and unjustly punishing the victims, who, if truth happens to have anything to so with this sordid process, happen to be correct in what they are saying...The site is designed by rule and nature to give victory to the cheaters and deny those who tell the truth...This is the definition of wicked and not only does Hess (any relation to Herman?) take way too much pleasure enforcing this malevolent playing field but he also revels in the process basking in the vile authority of false light and power...Lie a magnetic force of non-truth all the main deniers scurry to his unholy sanctuary and join in his Satanic guard...These men are guardians of principle and good reason...They give no heed to the sheer evil they protect and the dangerous potential they represent...

America is supposed to be a place where no man would dare risk boasting or gloating in the wickedness of enforcing cowardly treason and back-shooting by powerful institutions of so-called democracy...America is supposed to be a place where any scoundrel who dared would fear in hesitation going out and actually creating a front for furtherance of such infernal subterfuge and dastardly betrayal...The idea of creating a so-called moral front for such underhanded treason is something that should strike fear in those who attempt it of such overbearing influence that no one would dare it due to its inherent foulness and their awareness of its inevitable visiting of that foul nature on themselves...These men are dangerous because they seem not to detect the extent of the wickedness of what they do...They have no sense of the outright anti-democratic nature of the step they have taken or the serious lines it has crossed...No sense of how much of an anti-American, anti-democratic force they represent or its damaging potential towards American democracy...Not only is what they do tyranny, but it is bold tyranny the sort of which threatens to imperil the very foundation of our republic and what it stands for...

You will find with these cheap charlatans that the more you call them on this the more they will heighten the threat of this cheap device and any man of sensible mind and intelligence will see the only reason they do it is because they are very well aware that what you are telling is the truth and they need the Satan's shield of "evidence" to avoid that very thing in order to maintain their kingdom of darkness...Never mind that you have already provided that evidence...Let these people not linger long in America...And I see FBI has no problem allowing foreigners to post fake news and use the internet for anti-American purposes as long as it is backing their dirty presidential assassinations...

A magnus opus in personality projection. I've seen it done by him many times at smaller scales, virtually all the time actually, but this one tops them all. He's so spiraled in upon himself that I think it's beyond any form of retrieval. Gone 'round the bend so to speak.

_________________
Release clear scans. Reveal the truth about Prayer Man. Preserve the history of the assassination of JFK.
steely dan
Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 22:09
He does still get a little hot under the collar whenever he gets modded. You think he would be used to it by now. Should be water off a ducks back.
Fair play to him though......any researcher who can mention MacBeth, The Wizard of Oz and Satan in the same post deserves a level playing field. Can Conway restart the Lancer forum and let him join?

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

Stan Dane
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2013-09-02
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 22:27
Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Buttsnobutts
steely dan
Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 5:46
Stan Dane wrote:Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Buttsnobutts
The careless hurl of a flip flop.........

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

avatar
Posts : 1154
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 13:46
I think you could probably learn a lot about that Facebook 'Fair Play For JFK' site by looking at Jim Hess and his personality profile...Just look at the photo of him in his proud Navy cap...You can tell a lot about Jim, his agenda, and how he runs his "Fair Play" page from this...Jim is tripping and playing Admiral with his Fair Play Facebook page...There's a rule on the internet that the bigger the horse's ass the harder the moderation and these types are trying to prove something and using their Facebook moderation to do it...I get it now and the site is being run by a goofy military code where Hess is the commander and the members are being hazed by a strict set of rules they have to live up to or face punishment...I guess what Hess is is like the Swiftboat brown shirts doing Kennedy assassination debate...

The site is definitely a Lone Nutter site that says it is CT-tolerant but anyone can see that is a joke and the coward Hess has set up a set of rules to make sure he always wins the arguments for the Lone Nutter side...The one sell-out moderator, Chris Peeks, pretends to back the Conspiracy side but he's another concentration camp kapo who is in bed with the ownership and playing their game while saying he's openly CT...He has a Birmingham Alabama background and was in the army...Jerry Dealey is a member here...Like I said - give a ****heel a little power and you get an internet moderator...Vichy working with the reich...Hess gathers the Barney Fife-types for his moderator team...The types who want internet power but are too dumb or intellectually/morally deficient to see the deal with the devil they are making...Hitler made of nation out of these types...

The reason 'Fair Play' is a pure coward's play is because anyone who has deeply studied the assassination would know that the powers that be covered-up most of the evidence criminally...What Navy goon Hess does is play dumb and pretend he's a forthright broker trying to force the issue by honest standards of evidence when all he is doing is forcing the public to honor the official evidence and dirty court decisions...Hess's game is a cowardly and dishonest one where he disallows anything that can't be proven at a court level while "fairly" asking the public to go out from scratch and go do the investigation that only the rotten powers that be could have done and then pretend everything's fair and everyone was given an even chance...There's a place for people like this and it is called "hell"...Our country has suffered enough from this upsurge of national socialist-type patriots and Mr Hess is a pure example...Admiral Hess and his ship of fools pretend they are the victims of nutty CT-er's and their wild claims and are finally putting some rationality to the issue, but all it is is a kangaroo FOX-tard tribunal where the Lone Nutters always win because you have failed to meet the "rules" and produce acceptable evidence...It takes a real coward to play that kind of dirty game, especially when the stakes are backing the destruction of the democracy that Navy cap pretends to defend...There's always some loser willing to step-up and defend the indefensible for his military order-givers in order to get a merit badge from his military higher-ups...What the agenda at "Fair Play" is is a normalization of military rule in the public sector and the fascist shutting down of democratic free speech under the guise of Kennedy discussion...Under the guise of "rules" because rules are pure and those who enforce them are granted purity by enforcing them and those who violate them are in violation and therefore deserving of punishment...The last good example of this kind of zealously-pursued forcing of order was the original Nazis and that is what Hess represents whether he's too stupid to realize it or not...Thinking you're some kind of hot shot because you justify the cowardly back-shooting of a president and taking power on a petty dictator Facebook site by that means is about as low as you can get...The site is a Lone Nutter bully pit posing as a fair rules site...I'll bet if you look at who gets suspended and moderated it is always Conspiracy researchers and never the Lone Nut Devils who have found a safe place under Hess to conduct their treacherous deceit while bragging how rules-abiding they are...Hess is some kind of wannabee Admiral joker living out his military fantasy by bossing around the public under cowardly rules and doing his service for the Kennedy killers and their undoing of democracy...The unspoken word there is we don't care if our government was overthrown from within by a murdering fascist cabal as long as you can't prove it by "evidence"...The best thing to do with that kind of site is make it go away with divestment...The sooner the better and may the forces of the Universe have an appropriate fate awaiting Mr Hess and his ill-spirited cowardice...Mr Hess is a foray of his moniker "Fair And Balanced" into the American theater...One that should be quickly crushed and destroyed...
avatar
Posts : 1154
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 13:48
Brian, you need help. I hope you get it quickly.

You have no evidence of that Fred...You and the garden variety fascist goon Hess don't understand the way democracy works...When a government goes rottenly corrupt and organizes around the murder of a president and destruction of the normal order of rule of law the correct democratic response is not to form a private society of deniers who pretend evil assassination and fascist take-over is some sort of moot debate club parlor game for entertainment...When persons organize around that cowardly state terrorism and betrayal they are working in the opposite direction from where democracy needs to go under such circumstances ...A properly maintained healthy democracy was deliberately designed to fall back to the power of the people if such an upset of the intended power structure occurred...Those who do the opposite and defend the offense by offering fake apology through sophist logic that pretends to adhere to a higher methodological approach but is actually deceptively spun evasion and legal tricks, all guarded by an aggressive tyrant and his rules, those people are taking the side of the murderers and betrayers and therefore acting against democracy and its purpose...Those people can be correctly called the enemies of democracy and can be fairly determined to be aligning with the evil doers...And since these people are directly challenging our democracy and almost reveling in it they should also be treated accordingly according to the very powers those original writs bestow on us...Backing evil murder and betrayal of democracy by fascist elements of government is no slight offense and it should be treated as such like it has been when attempted in Europe...Mr Litwin appears to have no sense of the seriousness of what he does or its ramifications...It is my prayer that God and karma familiarize him quickly and poetically... 

Don't think for a second that Mr Litwin doesn't know Clay Shaw was Clay Bertrand or that Clint Hill immediately viewed a disgorging exit wound when he huddled over Kennedy...Mr Litwin is a courtier of dark order and servant of Sauron...He's not saying I'm wrong...He's just saying I have no evidence...

Mr Hess will learn the hard lesson of all tyrants...He will learn that he can't ban truth and his rule only goes as far as the borders of his murder glee club...Truth has a bad habit of coming back hard at those who try to ban it...
avatar
Posts : 1154
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Mon 4 Feb 2019 - 14:11
DiEugenio wrote:

" How hard up is Litwin?

First, he hangs out now at McRae's menagerie.  You know, where people go who have been thrown out of here.

What he is doing over there points out the difference between this forum and McRae's and why I would never post there. "

What Jim is doing is saying people have been justly thrown out of the Education Forum and end up at Duncan's forum due to their unfitness...That's dishonest...Duncan quit the Education Forum because the moderation was flagrantly in favor of Kamp and his bad evidence...I got thrown out because I disproved the Prayer Man claim...Jim posted that I was suspended from the Education Forum for too much vitriol towards the members...Again, highly dishonest...I was banned because I proved Kamp and Stancak were posting crap research and the moderator was too incompetent to realize it...

Jim isn't being honest because the only reason he doesn't post over here is because he knows he'll have to respond on a fair playing field where he isn't protected by biased moderators...Jim pretends that I haven't presented serious research over the last couple of years that proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...He speaks with a righteous tone over Litwin ignoring evidence but then commits an even worse offense himself with the Prayer Man evidence...Jim calls for a better scan but he outright ignores that I have already proven we don't need any better images and can prove Prayer Man is Stanton using the current images...

In the 9 months since I discovered what is probably the most important discovery in assassination research in 4 decades I have never seen Jim recognize it or even mention it once...Bear in mind Mr DiEugenio is lecturing Litwin for ignoring evidence when he himself has never once spoken about my discovery of Stanton's relatives saying she saw Oswald by the 2nd floor staircase with a soda...Jim was a big denier of Oswald having a Coke but here we have a second witness confirming it...What does DiEugenio do? He ignores it and makes a post suggesting my banning at the Education Forum for providing what is probably the best discovery in 4 decades is deserved...

Oh, and another thing...Jim appears to be ignorant of the fact Litwin posts at the Education Forum and posted the same stuff there...

No, Jim doesn't come here to honestly argue because he knows he'll have to answer things he's allowed to ignore at the Education Forum...
steely dan
Posts : 1242
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Mon 4 Feb 2019 - 17:48
Have a look at his FB page Vinny. It's been invaded by some Nazi stormtrooping sailor types from Alabama. This has put Brian on the back foot so he has once again called on God (his or theirs) to do the right thing and eradicate them.
The time has come for Brian to lay on a couch and have all his sessions filmed for future generations to study.
It's only fair.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

avatar
Posts : 1154
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Tue 5 Feb 2019 - 12:57
Yes an insane asylum is the best place for him.
avatar
Posts : 1154
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 13:01
From Jim Hess.

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 51697710
Stan Dane
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2013-09-02
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Mon 11 Feb 2019 - 7:46
What happens to pathological narcissists who get banned everywhere? They get left out in the cold.

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 LeftCold
Sponsored content

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 8 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum