Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 30 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 11:29 am
Greg Parker to Doyle:

"Your position seems to be that the FBI tests on the volunteers proves that the DPD lied about the cheek cast result - even though a different test was used for a different element. Your position seems to be that he did have GSR on his cheek. Are you aware this would make him guilty and that the DPD in covering this positive result up, would be helping to exonerate Oswald at trial and not convict him?

You are a very confused li'l Bri Bri.

But we already knew that."

=========

This asshat Doyle has painted himself right into a corner so that he has now, through his own twisted machinations, inadvertently become a PRO WARREN COMMISSION ZEALOT/APOLOGIST!

And he's too stupid to even fucking know it!

PRICELESS!

Thanks Greg!!
greg parker
Admin
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 11:32 am
The specific point I was making was that Kamp erroneously quoted and backed the Warren Commission liars who were trying to say a rifle would not make any gunpowder residue on the rifle firer-er's cheek..

Poor lil Bri Bri. Let's give your actual quote " Kamp ignores the fact FBI Turner found extensive gunpowder nitrate residue on the cheek casts of 7 out of 7 FBI volunteers who fired a Carcano."

Turner found no such thing. He found barium and antimony because those are the elements NAA is used to find - not nitrates as you claimed.

And you made that claim because you, like others, confuse the paraffin test and what it tests for with NAA and what it tests for.

First of all, if Greg is going to argue with me he should have the courage to do it on his board instead of banning me and disallowing me to post over there...If Greg can answer me here he can answer me there and the fact I can't post there is kind of nutty...
You were given your chance here and blew it. And it was not me who banned you.

At least you were given a chance here. I am barred from your lost outpost without ever having posted there.

While I have your attention, would you mind filling in a quick survey of lurkers? By filling in this survey, you could win one of 5 genuine moleskin gerbil dolls.

1. How often do you daydream daily about tiptoeing through the tulips with TinyLarryTrotterImage?

2. Is Big Momma's House your favorite movie?

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how difficult is it to wash a car while filming yourself using a selfie-stick? (with 1 being easy-peasy and 10 being OMFG, you have no idea how many "takes" it needs to get the angles right and to capture all the "moments" just so."

4. How many CIA agents does it take to murder an average guitarist?

5. How long have your lambs been silent?

Thank you in advance for participating. Any information you provide will be used to better understand our demographic and tailor our posts accordingly. None of your details will be sold to third parties not living in Nigeria.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 12:15 pm
That whole John Armstrong-Jim Hargrove-Brian Doyle-Thomas Graves Nexus is utterly exposed in these two threads.

They all email each other behind the scenes and are ALL working together.

So, to the casual reader I will say this, don't be fooled by any of them and don't ever think they aren't all working together.

Because they are.

The proof is in the puddin'

Doyle even says as much over at Filthy McNasty's on that Prayer Woman thread.

As a matter of fact, he actually admonished Hargrove and Graves over at Filthy McNasty's because they somehow didn't "present his case right" to the Ed Forum........LMFAO!

A great read for some transparent humor...

A question for James Gordon
By Thomas Graves

Graves Get's Busted!

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24760-a-question-for-james-gordon/?do=findComment&comment=374024

===============

VOICING FOR BANNED MEMBERS

In this episode.....

Hargrove prompted this thread to be created by James Gordon himself and the cause of it all was Hargrove was trying to speak for Doyle and be his conduit in a place where he was banned from...

Hargrove Get's Busted!

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25109-voicing-for-banned-members/?do=findComment&comment=383647
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 12:17 pm
greg parker wrote:
The specific point I was making was that Kamp erroneously quoted and backed the Warren Commission liars who were trying to say a rifle would not make any gunpowder residue on the rifle firer-er's cheek..

Poor lil Bri Bri. Let's give your actual quote " Kamp ignores the fact FBI Turner found extensive gunpowder nitrate residue on the cheek casts of 7 out of 7 FBI volunteers who fired a Carcano."

Turner found no such thing. He found barium and antimony because those are the elements NAA is used to find - not nitrates as you claimed.

And you made that claim because you, like others, confuse the paraffin test and what it tests for with NAA and what it tests for.

First of all, if Greg is going to argue with me he should have the courage to do it on his board instead of banning me and disallowing me to post over there...If Greg can answer me here he can answer me there and the fact I can't post there is kind of nutty...
You were given your chance here and blew it. And it was not me who banned you.

At least you were given a chance here. I am barred from your lost outpost without ever having posted there.

While I have your attention, would you mind filling in a quick survey of lurkers? By filling in this survey, you could win one of 5 genuine moleskin gerbil dolls.

1. How often do you daydream daily about tiptoeing through the tulips with TinyLarryTrotterImage?

2. Is Big Momma's House your favorite movie?

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how difficult is it to wash a car while filming yourself using a selfie-stick? (with 1 being easy-peasy and 10 being OMFG, you have no idea how many "takes" it needs to get the angles right and to capture all the "moments" just so."

4. How many CIA agents does it take to murder an average guitarist?

5. How long have your lambs been silent?

Thank you in advance for participating. Any information you provide will be used to better understand our demographic and tailor our posts accordingly. None of your details will be sold to third parties not living in Nigeria.
cheers cheers cheers
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 1:08 pm
Hey Greg,

I have a question for you about a hat I attained at a garage sale for $2.00

It was made in Australia and the tag says it is made out of 100% Kangaroo leather and the label reads "Fair Dinkum"

It fits perfectly and I wear it all the time, it's super soft and it has a thing on the side where you can secure the side of the hat to the brim, like a 60's military jungle hat side flap up Gerry Hemming type hat, really cool look, I get compliments on it all the time, 9 times out of ten they ask me "You an Aussie?" LOL

I fake it and tell em in my best make believe Croc Dundee imitation voice,

"Yeah mate, what's on the barbie?" lol...(sorry that's all I know)

But to save me some time and from someone who might just know, my question to you is this Greg...Just what the hell do I have here? LOL

Thanks in advance Greg.
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 2:32 pm
Oh Yeah.

It's like being there.

U-Jam - "ROKC'n" In The Free World

Best heard at volume past 11 for maximum results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfzxNDnpzNo
greg parker
Admin
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 2:38 pm
Jeff Stanton wrote:Hey Greg,

It was made in Australia and the tag says it is made out of 100% Kangaroo leather and the label reads "Fair Dinkum"

It fits perfectly and I wear it all the time, it's super soft and it has a thing on the side where you can secure the side of the hat to the brim, like a 60's military jungle hat side flap up Gerry Hemming type hat, really cool look, I get compliments on it all the time, 9 times out of ten they ask me "You an Aussie?" LOL

But to save me some time and from someone who might just know, my question to you is this Greg...Just what the hell do I have here? LOL

Thanks in advance Greg.
Never heard of the brand name (except that it is a slang term here, meaning among things, "the real deal", "the genuine article" honest to goodness" etc.

The capital cities and airports here are full of souvenir shops with"genuine" boomerangs, didgeridoos and clothing... all made in China or Japan...

So... you either have a hat genuinely worth every cent you paid for it...or something that if made here with actual kangaroo leather, a hat that may be worth quite a bit more.

Your description makes it sound like a Slouch Hat which is an Australian army hat.
Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 30 Z

But they are not leather.

Here is a kangaroo leather hat, but I do not think these can be fastened as you describe.

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 30 31G1oGiGhvL
This one is selling for $65 but the top quality ones can sell for close to $200.  As for yours, I not only haven't heard of the brand name, but can't find any trace of it online... which makes me suspect cheap Asian imitation... 

Here's a ridgy-didg youtube series which might help you speak Strine as she is spose to be spoke

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats

Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:13 pm
greg parker wrote:
Jeff Stanton wrote:Hey Greg,

Thanks in advance Greg.
Never heard of the brand name (except that it is a slang term here, meaning among things, "the real deal", "the genuine article" honest to goodness" etc.

The capital cities and airports here are full of souvenir shops with"genuine" boomerangs, didgeridoos and clothing... all made in China or Japan...

So... you either have a hat genuinely worth every cent you paid for it...or something that if made here with actual kangaroo leather, a hat that may be worth quite a bit more.

Your description makes it sound like a Slouch Hat which is an Australian army hat.
Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 30 Z

But they are not leather.

Here is a kangaroo leather hat, but I do not think these can be fastened as you describe.

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 30 31G1oGiGhvL
This one is selling for $65 but the top quality ones can sell for close to $200.  As for yours, I not only haven't heard of the brand name, but can't find any trace of it online... which makes me suspect cheap Asian imitation... 

Here's a ridgy-didg youtube series which might help you speak Strine as she is spose to be spoke

Hey Greg,

The one I have is the one in the middle, but it has an eyelet and a cord that allows it to attach itself to the brim from the inside out. Ah well, if nothing else it makes a great sun break and is comfortable as all get out and for 2 bucks to boot.

Hey Greg, thanks for checking it out on a more local level for me and all, I think this thing is like an antique maybe?

It's a really nice, high quality old fashioned label and is genuine kangaroo so I must of got the real deal. It has a feel of a mid 1950's to mid 60's style and general look of it to me.

At any rate, cheers mate!
greg parker
Admin

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:23 pm
It's a really nice, high quality old fashioned label and is genuine kangaroo so I must of got the real deal. It has a feel of a mid 1950's to mid 60's style and general look of it to me. 

If that is the case, you may have gotten a genuine bargain... not that it matters. If it fits, feels good and looks good, doesn't matter it cost 2 or 200...

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:52 pm
greg parker wrote:

If that is the case, you may have gotten a genuine bargain... not that it matters. If it fits, feels good and looks good, doesn't matter it cost 2 or 200...
Nah the Asians would Never counterfeit anything would they Greg? I can't tell you how many times people have bought those off brand "Chibson" guitars, those Chinese fakes that they got online and tried to sell it to me here in my shop. LOL

You ought to see the look on their faces when I turn down their $300 offer to sell on a Gibson Supreme Chinese made "Chibson" guitar....lol

No dice.

Thanks for that info Greg.

Peace
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 4:56 pm
"Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

This ban is set to expire May 09, 2074, 05:26:59 PM."

McRae,

I'm all filled up on my appointment calendar and have a dental appointment at 5 pm on that date for some brand new hard earned dentures as my old ones finally got plum tuckered out way back when I was 85 years old.

Can you make it like May 09, 2074, 08:00:00 PM instead when you lift my ban?

I ought to be hopped up on enough on painkillers and afflicted with dementia enough by then to be able to tolerate your site.

Don't flatter yourself McRae, it's not that I'm in any hurry to get back over there, I just like to keep my appointment book nice and neat.

It works for me if it works for you.

So, 8 pm, May 9th, 2074 is when you lift my forum ban.

Okay I'll be there thanks.
barto
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 7:11 pm
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZYhb_MMTr47KenekEmwJ6PHNUIuQnAPu/view?usp=drivesdk

View user profile

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 2:08 am
"As far as I know...……" Translation; Why did I let Gilbride talk me in to posting about the rifle!!! Memo to self...stick to fat ladies.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 9:40 am
500 pages, 5,000 replies and 250,000 views all spent on nothing but ether.

There is never a return on any investment regarding that Prayer Woman theory.

***E.V.E.R***

Why you ask?

Because it's all made up bullshit from the get go.

It was an April Fool's joke for Crissakes Brian Doyle!

Like I have said before, it's nothing but page visits, page clicks etc. which equals $$ in McRae's pocket, that is what that shitty site is all about.

Period.

Thank God for people like John Iacoletti and Ray Mitcham and Rick Plant for keeping those fuckwits' feet to the fire over there!

Hats off to you guys!

My God, just look how far that April Fool's Joke thread has gone on?

It was an April Fool's Day joke for Crissakes Brian Doyle!

UN-Fucking-Believable that this guy Brian Doyle got that much air time over a thread that was started as an APRIL FOOLS JOKE thread from the very get go!

Let it go already Brian, you lost and the whole world knows it.

The joke was ON YOU Brian Doyle, you gullible sumbitch.

==============

Prayer Woman

Started by Duncan MacRae on April 01, 2018, 04:24:52 PM « 1 2 3 ... 489

4885 Replies -244025 Views    

Last post Today at 10:05:42 PM
by Brian Doyle
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 9:42 am
Alex must still be composing that lengthy disclaimer/warning statement about opening up that Doyle car wash link. LOL
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 9:44 am
steely dan wrote:"As far as I know...……" Translation; Why did I let Gilbride talk me in to posting about the rifle!!! Memo to self...stick to fat ladies.
LOL Precisely Steely. lol!
greg parker
Admin

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 10:17 am
Jeff Stanton wrote:
steely dan wrote:"As far as I know...……" Translation; Why did I let Gilbride talk me in to posting about the rifle!!! Memo to self...stick to fat ladies.
I did warn him that he wasn't the only one confusing the tests and what they test for. I do try and stop him from hammering his own feet into the corner.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 11:03 am
greg parker wrote:
Jeff Stanton wrote:
I did warn him that he wasn't the only one confusing the tests and what they test for. I do try and stop him from hammering his own feet into the corner.
But of course, as you are a true gentleman and a scholar in dealing with a nutcase like Brian Doyle.

Greg, you have the patience of Jobe. Embarassed

Makes you an outstanding administrator running an outstanding site hosting an array of outstanding people.

My hat's off to you sir.

KEEP ON ROKC'N IN THE FREE WORLD! Arrow
greg parker
Admin

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 11:13 am
bri-bri wrote:Wrong test Rick...That was the bullet analysis that was later refuted for bad methodology...Neutron Activation turned out to be an unreliable scientific method...

Guinn was also involved in testing Oswald's paraffin test cheek cast...That test has nothing to do with FBI agent Bill Turner's testing of 7 FBI volunteers firing a Carcano rifle to test for gunpowder residue on the shooter's cheeks...The Turner tests are real because DiEugenio located them as appearing in American Jurisprudence magazine in an article written by Turner...Turner's test proved FBI and Bart Kamp were lying when they said no Nitrates would appear on the shooter's cheek when firing a Carcano...

Fumbling Greg Parker also lied about this and denied Turner tested for Nitrates...
As JI said, Turner himself didn't test for anything. 

But the main point - and what you don't seem to be able to grasp is - that the paraffin test can only detect nitrates. Nitrates are from GUNPOWDER residue. Some GUNPOWDER residue may or may not (depending on certain variables) be found in GUNSHOT residue which will consist mainly of various metallic particulates. 

What was found LATER on the cast using NAA was NOT nitrates - it was antimony and barium. The original paraffin test proved there were no nitrates. Had they found any, it would have been trumpeted long and loud. 

If you insist Turner was looking for and found nitrates on the cheeks of 7 test subjects using NAA, you need to pony up with the evidence for it.  

But you can't. It doesn't exist.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 11:33 am
Waitin' For The Bus - Jesus Just Left Chicago , ZZ Top...1973 I'm a smartass &

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLof0G2sSw

Last edited by Jeff Stanton on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To Add The Date To The Music Video)
Jeff Stanton
View user profile

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 12:33 pm
Since Doyle has nothing to offer, and never will and this thread has become sort of a catch all thread, I thought I would post a music video.

Incidentally, the bass player in this band, James DeWar, looks exactly like my best friend in high school. I mean exactly. Could be his twin. And his name was James too. Weird.

ROBIN TROWER - Bridge Of Sighs (1974 UK TV Appearance) ~ HIGH QUALITY HQ ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tLsFsGxLmE
View user profilehttp://22november1963.org.uk/

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 6:46 pm
Thanks, Greg, for explaining the difference between what the chemical tests and NAA test for, and the difference between nitrates and barium and antimony. I'll have to hold up my hand here. I too hadn't properly appreciated the distinctions. I have some rewriting to do.

I'm happy to be shown to be wrong, but I'm devastated to find myself in the same group as Bugliosi and Doyle. Oh, the shame! The disgrace!

In my defence, I'd like to make it clear that I have never done anything untoward with any small, furry animals. At least, not as far as I can recall.
barto
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 8:05 pm
I hope you do not wash your car like THIS either

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 8:56 pm
Jeremy Bojczuk wrote:Thanks, Greg, for explaining the difference between what the chemical tests and NAA test for, and the difference between nitrates and barium and antimony. I'll have to hold up my hand here. I too hadn't properly appreciated the distinctions. I have some rewriting to do.

I'm happy to be shown to be wrong, but I'm devastated to find myself in the same group as Bugliosi and Doyle. Oh, the shame! The disgrace!

In my defence, I'd like to make it clear that I have never done anything untoward with any small, furry animals. At least, not as far as I can recall.
That's what it's all about.  When coming across things that call our own work into question, it should be a nudge to relook at the issues for ourselves. Your site has served the same purpose for me. 

As for your last statement, I can only say that what is "untoward" to one person is Armageddon to another...

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 10:12 pm
bri-bri wrote:Greg avoided answering the below...Greg is playing trolling games and pretending he doesn't understand what is being said...He has yet to directly answer 1) DiEugenio shows Turner and Guinn did test for Nitrates on 7 FBI volunteers...2) This is separate from the NAA test on the cheek cast Greg keeps talking about in order to avoid admitting Turner did gunpowder test for Nitrates: 

Jim DiEugenio from 'The Kennedy Assassination': 

" Former FBI agent Bill Turner did not buy FBI agent Cortland Cunningham's testimony about no residue escaping onto the gunman's face. Writing for the magazine American Jurisprudence, Turner conducted his own test with Vincent Guinn (who, as we have seen, Bugliosi trusts in other matters). Turner and Guinn found that the weapon discharged nitrates in abundance. "
Confusion breeds confusion, Bri Bri - especially on the web. I did warn you that you were not the only one confused.

This is from an Ed Forum pst by Jim di
Guinn in 1964: An article by Guinn in the October 1964 Journal of the Forensic Science Society confirms that he felt there should have been gunshot residue on Oswald's cheek. After discussing the use of neutron activation analysis in detecting gunshot residue on men suspected of firing a handgun, Guinn states “Similar studies with rifles and shotguns are now being initiated, but to date the only such studies carried out have been with one particular type of rifle. These measurements, however, produced very interesting results, namely, that firing of this type of rifle deposited quite measurable amounts of Ba (Barium) and Sb (Antimony) on both hands and both cheeks of the firers.”

Guinn in 1967: In a June '67 article in Ramparts Magazine, and then again in his 1968 book on forensic evidence, Invisible Witness, former FBI man William Turner reports that Guinn admitted that he and a Los Angeles Police Department criminalist named Raymond Pinker had tested a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle like Oswald’s and had found abundant gunshot residue on the cheeks of those firing the rifle every time.

Now, further, Guinn conducted tests on this with former FBI agent Bill Turner. The results were printed in a forensic magazine called American Jurisprudence. Turner wrote that the gunshot residue expelled by the MC rifle was significant. (Reclaiming Parkland, p. 88, based on a letter from the late FBI agent Turner to Gary Aguilar)

It is abundantly clear that a lot of writers have conflated "gunshot residue", "gunpowder residue", "residue", "nitrates", "barium" and "antimony". 

Yes the Guinn, Pinker tests that Turner wrote about showed that the hands and cheeks will have residue deposits from the MC. But the residue referred to is specifically barium and antimony. 

Residue does not equal nitrates - it is a generic term. 

Guinn had previous done tests with the MC in which he tested the cheeks of the firer using the paraffin test. Only once out of eight times were nitrates detected - in my opinion, the test is accurate despite claims to the contrary. It is only unreliable because nitrates are found in and on lots of things so contamination from other sources is not difficult - and I think that is what happened with the one out of eight here.

Quinn repeated the tests, this time using NAA and found barium and antimony on the cheek on all eight occasions. 

But keep doubling down, Bri... dig the hole deep enough and you'll end up in China. And pandas are already endangered.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum