REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

paine  tippit  fritz  Weigman  3a  hosty  +Lankford  Darnell  Floor  David  Lifton  2  prayer  tsbd  doyle  3  zapruder  frazier  11  Humor  Lankford  beckley  4  Mason  Theory  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man?

+3
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
Vinny
7 posters
Go down
Vinny

Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man? Empty Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man?

Wed 07 Nov 2018, 9:06 pm
From Frazier's Testimony at the Shaw trial.

Q: Did you ever see Lee Harvey Oswald during that time that you were on the steps in front of the Texas School Book Depository?
A: No, sir, I did not.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man? Empty Re: Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man?

Thu 08 Nov 2018, 6:31 am
Vinny wrote:From Frazier's Testimony at the Shaw trial.

Q: Did you ever see Lee Harvey Oswald during that time that you were on the steps in front of the Texas School Book Depository?
A: No, sir, I did not.

What would be the expected response of a person who learns he's in a historically significant photo? Wouldn't he be curious about it? Wouldn't he look at it carefully to see if it confirms what he remembers about the event? What if he saw some details he didn't remember? Wouldn't he think long and hard about them to update his thinking? If he saw some details he didn't recall, wouldn't he attempt to try to explain or reconcile them?

When I was at the US Naval Nuclear Power school in the early 1970s, there was this kid from Hawaii in my class named Terry who was an avid photographer. He always had his Nikon camera with him, along with an assortment of lenses, and he was always taking pictures. He developed his photos as well.

Much later, out of the blue, Terry gives me this pack of very large black & white photos as a gift, about a dozen, from when we were back in San Diego, just starting our training. I was in all the pictures, and while I remember the general details (location, situation, etc.), I don't remember the pictures being taken or the specifics. A few were when I had duty teaching night school for guys needing extra help and some were at a class party outside of town.

A few examples:

Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man? SDEMA74 

Seeing these photos made me rethink a few things. I saw some people I'd forgotten. (One guy I still don't remember to this day, but there he is.) I didn't remember much about the kegger we had in the mountains. Anyway, the pictures were reality and they helped me recall/clarify some things.

If I were BWF and I had been telling the truth all along about everything, I would be very curious about the Prayer Man photos when shown them. 

Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man? Darnell-Purdy%20S

Clearly there's a man standing there, apparently within my field of peripheral vision. Some solid assumptions can be made as to his physical appearance and size. This narrows the range of possibilities. Since others were asking questions about this mystery figure, I would be wracking my brain to try to explain it, to fit it in with everything else I knew. I'd tell others my thought process and my speculations as well. Because I was a (unwitting) player in history and I would have nothing to hide, I would speak freely and openly.

If I had nothing to hide, I wouldn't be silent.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man? Empty Re: Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man?

Thu 08 Nov 2018, 3:02 pm
Absolutely Stan. Does he really want to blow up his world and that of the official story by speaking of he who shall not be seen on the steps, as being seen on the steps? Hell no. Not one word.

Thu 08 Nov 2018, 7:46 pm
Nice pictures,Stan.Must be bringing back a lot of fond memories.

Fri 09 Nov 2018, 10:03 am
Good god what else does Frasier know that he isn't speaking about.....
Vinny

Sat 10 Nov 2018, 9:17 pm
BC_II wrote:Good god what else does Frasier know that he isn't speaking about.....

Maybe about the alleged curtain rods.

Sun 11 Nov 2018, 7:48 am
To my mind  a great many things. A 19 year old from Huntsville Texas. Knew his rifles too. He lied about key moments from the assassination day. To this day we are still uncertain of his whereabouts post assassination for near on 5 hours....And his sister lied to police about Oswald's alleged paper sack large enough to carry a rifle at around 3.00pm. Frazier has much to tell in my opinion. Both Randle and Frazier's original affidavits taken early evening were torn up and rewritten later that Friday night. Did Frazier try and tell police initially that Oswald was on the steps?

Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man? Byp_211
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 11 Nov 2018, 8:20 am
Mick Purdy wrote:Did Frazier try and tell police initially that Oswald was on the steps?

Until proven otherwise, I think he did.

I think that filthy son-of-a-bitch Will Fritz threatened that poor dumb bastard with fire & brimstone if he didn't toe the fucking company line. BWF is a simple guy, not overly intelligent, someone easy to manipulate using sheer force and threats.

I'm sure he's much more involved in this that he's let on, but I'm not sure how willing of a participant he was.

Sun 11 Nov 2018, 6:31 pm
Self preservation perhaps or maybe not. It's difficult to assume anything about Frazier other than he's not telling us the truth. How can he not know who Prayer Man is? After Oswald was shot his alibi had to be removed. Enter the 2nd floor bullshit.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 11 Nov 2018, 7:00 pm
Welcome back Paul!!

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sun 11 Nov 2018, 8:11 pm
He claims that Fritz asked him to sign a confession and when he refused Fritz raised his hand to hit him.However he waited five decades to tell this story and there is no corroboration for it

If it did happen it might explain his fear to some extent as Stan said. In any case he still has the opportunity to come clean one of these days if he wants to. I wonder what reply he will be giving at CAPA to Andrej's 3D model.

Mon 12 Nov 2018, 12:53 am
Frazier will not be attending CAPA
He also mentioned the Fritz incident on a few occasions this past decade or so.
The problem is that  every time he does an interview things get mixed up.
We have experienced this firsthand recently 2x.

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 12 Nov 2018, 8:10 am
I will go to my box convinced Frazier lied on key issues from that Friday. The drive to work, the parking lot Bullshit, the basement and his lunch, the curtain rod nonsense the sick stepfather and his 5 hour visit, the sack on the back seat of the car, Denying Oswald had his lunch that day, corroborating his sisters version of Oswald carrying the sack over to the house that morning, stating the Prayerman figure looks like Lovelady but could not have been because he remembers he went on down to the railway yard, Knows who was to his left on those steps but says he can't remember who was to his right...and on and on.

Whilst I have nothing in the way of solid evidence to support the idea that the Randle's were complicit along with the Paine's in framing Oswald, It's my belief Frazier is either a witting or unwitting participant who did help nail Oswald. I find it almost inconceivable that he was not involved in some way. But that's obviously just me. Those missing hours after the event, are key for me.

Did Garrison Know About Prayer Man? Byp_211
barto
barto

Tue 13 Nov 2018, 12:45 am
From a keyboard pov I would possibly agree, but I find that BWF was under tremendous pressure that day and the weeks/months/years after. It would look strange, to say the least, if he would come clean all of the sudden. People would declare him crazy, the media interest would be mental and at his age I would give it a miss. Plus there is still not THE image to back it up 100%

And let's not forget from very recent talks I have heard that some of the details from 50 odd years ago are hard to remember in the right order, sure it was a big day, but we look at every nook and cranny many times over many years, whereas these witnesses lived it in THAT moment. Frazier made a colossal mistake during his HSCA interview w Shelley and Lovelady leaving and over the years he has made similar mistakes in videos on YouTube.  
And yes there are things that do not add up from his pov, esp the package. 

Don't forget Oswald was a cop killer on Nov 22, and a JFK killer on the 23rd........

And no Garrison did not have a clue about PM, the only ones that did were Sprague and Bernabei around the same time, I know it was 67/68 and so was the trial, but I reckon the find of the person in the shadow by Bernabei was shortly after the trial.

Prayer-Man.com

Tue 13 Nov 2018, 2:49 am
I really don't know about Frazier. Driving the alleged assassin, the Carcano and then the alibi on the steps? Too much for a 19 year old.
P.S Thanks Barto
StanDane
StanDane

Tue 13 Nov 2018, 4:34 am
The available open source evidence points to Oswald being down in front during the assassination. Anyone can piece this together on his own. We made it very easy for anyone to do. But one must do the modest amount of work required. At a minimum, it takes many hours. How to persuade somebody to do this is a question.

Nothing is going to happen until such time public attention becomes focused on this. Attention animates the object of the attention. Leads to critical mass. It's how things become viral.

Even if we get a much clearer image of Prayer Man better confirming what we now suspect, it will do little to move the needle until such time it grabs the attention of the public. Although I think this could be the trigger to get things rolling.

Why should the public care about "ancient" 55-year old history anyway? How do we sell it? Why is it important? Why should they be interested? Do we tie it to present-day corruption that people can easily relate to? Might this make it more relevant to people today?

Just some thoughts.

Tue 13 Nov 2018, 5:16 am
It's not that the public don't care, Stan. It's more a case of 55 years has passed without a significant breakthrough. I respectfully disagree with you on the point of a clearer scan. That would open this up and bring to the fore the evidence you mention pointing to Oswald being out front like he said he was.
These are also just some thoughts on my behalf.

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Fri 16 Nov 2018, 2:59 am
Stan Dane wrote:Why should the public care about "ancient" 55-year old history anyway? How do we sell it? Why is it important? Why should they be interested? Do we tie it to present-day corruption that people can easily relate to? Might this make it more relevant to people today?

We have been watching the X-Files lately and there was one episode in season six ("Three of a Kind") that starts off with one of the Lone Gunmen (John Fitzgerald Byers) reminiscing about JFK and what the world should have been like if he had not been killed.

It might not be much but I think that sort of thing would resonate with a lot of people today, living in this dystopic image of America rather than the hopeful times of the past.

There has to be some way to capture that imagery in presenting the re-framed case.

Not certain how it can be done but I am pretty sure "Me and Lee; the musical" ain't gonna hack it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum