REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

zapruder  11  doyle  tippit  Humor  fritz  4  3  hosty  Mason  +Lankford  prayer  paine  Darnell  frazier  Lankford  David  Theory  9  beckley  Floor  3a  Weigman  2  tsbd  Lifton  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin  Empty Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin

Mon 19 Nov 2018, 7:34 pm
Retired Dallas officer Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin

https://www.ktbs.com/community/hometown-patriot/retired-dallas-officer-billy-grammer-remembers-the-call-that-could/article_f428d63e-e9ea-11e8-ac79-57eca10df1f5.html

Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin  Empty Re: Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin

Mon 19 Nov 2018, 7:35 pm
Note what he says about Curry.

Grammer says Chief Curry told FBI investigators the next day that he did not remember getting Billy's report. But Grammer says his fellow officer and two FBI agents stood behind him.
"That report has never surfaced," Grammer says. "When all that happened on Sunday and Oswald was killed, I think probably Sunday afternoon the chief probably shredded that thing and threw it in the trash," Grammer says.

Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin  Empty Re: Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin

Mon 19 Nov 2018, 11:18 pm
Pretty much had to be Ruby, especially if it sounded like him. "We're" going to kill Oswald. Ruby got his orders from someone and didn't want to do it. Getting them to change plans was his only out.

Nice find Vinny.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:17 am
Curry was quite talkative to the press in the first day or two emphasizing the quick departure of Oswald from the TSBD, leaving with suspicious haste, something a guilty man would do. Other first-day statements place Oswald down in front so there was no conflict. And the earliest statements are more reliable.

Then as the official story begins to evolve (encounter moved to second floor) , Curry changes his tune and talks about Oswald in a lunchroom, sitting in a lunchroom. It's almost as if after a day or so talking points were being prepared and he was reciting them as a team player. And the talking points were moving Oswald to the second floor lunchroom. Curry defers to his team, his peers, the law enforcement experts.

But Curry's comments several years later revealed he wasn't sure of Oswald's guilt.  

Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin  Curry%2B2nd%2BThoughts

Curry said he had "some opinions  and thoughts," but he wasn't going to "express them." Maybe some of those  thoughts—thoughts he wasn't going to express that supported his now being unsure of Oswald's sole guilt—included things like the Billy Grammer report.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 7:49 am
Jake Sykes wrote:Pretty much had to be Ruby, especially if it sounded like him. "We're" going to kill Oswald. Ruby got his orders from someone and didn't want to do it. Getting them to change plans was his only out.

Nice find Vinny.
Nailed. Although this was his back-up plan. His first effort to get out of his assignment was in his own private but short-lived effort to crack the case. Find the real culprits - Oswald goes free. Ruby seems to have immediately linked the Impeach Earl Warren Sign to the ad in the DMN that morning - and then linked both to the assassination. That's why he had Crafard photographing the sign and then going straight to the Post Office to check out the PO Box listed with the Welcome Mr Kennedy ad. This investigation fizzled out when he went inside to find out who owned the box and they wouldn't tell him.  One reason Ruby loved cops is that he wanted to be a detective himself. He did the closest he could get - being an informant.
Billy Grammer Remembers The Call That Could've Saved JFK's Assassin  Crafar10

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 8:06 pm

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 11:36 pm
Wow. Thanks Vinny. That's definitive. No question about it.

...and that solves why Crafard took the pictures Greg, which is something I never could suss until now. That was Friday night after the assassination, I think. That means Ruby got his orders before that evening. Such an order would have been triggered by the failure to kill LHO outright. So it must have happened sometime after say 2:30 PM. I just wonder who told him and how. He and Senator were riding around together when they picked up Crafard. I wonder what, and who Senator knew.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum