REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  Lifton  beckley  11  4  David  Lankford  prayer  Weigman  Darnell  Humor  doyle  tippit  Mason  paine  frazier  hosty  3  +Lankford  3a  zapruder  2  Floor  Theory  fritz  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen

+4
BC_II
greg_parker
Vinny
barto
8 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen Empty The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen

Wed 27 Feb 2019, 2:10 am
Read about it HERE

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen Empty Re: The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen

Wed 27 Feb 2019, 9:39 pm
Thanks Barto. Quite interesting.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 27 Feb 2019, 10:17 pm
And another one bites the dust!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
BC_II
BC_II

Thu 28 Feb 2019, 10:16 am
Thing is....where (or when) the hell did "John Hurt" get inserted into this narrative? Insane how some stories form and take hold...

Edit: Nevermind. Caught wind of the updated topic at the EF. Still begs the question as to why he'd want to phone Lee. I guess we can only speculate.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 28 Feb 2019, 3:24 pm
BC_II wrote:Thing is....where (or when) the hell did "John Hurt" get inserted into this narrative? Insane how some stories form and take hold...

Edit: Nevermind. Caught wind of the updated topic at the EF. Still begs the question as to why he'd want to phone Lee. I guess we can only speculate.
Drunk. Lots of people called, wrote, sent telegrams to Oswald, Marina, the cops, the FBI, Ruby, Maria Tippit, Jackie K, Hoover, LBJ, RFK and who knows who else.

The alleged outgoing call was never a real thing.

Altho Harvey phoning Lee I could buy. That makes o so much more sense.

Harvey: Hello... operator? Could you put me through to Lee Oswald, please?

Operator: But you ARE Lee Oswald!

Harvey: No. I'm Harvey. It's a long story. If one of my moms was here she could explain it to you.

Operator: Well, where is "Lee Oswald" so I can put you through?

Harvey: Should find him in a fancy hotel in Cancun shacked up with some cancerous bitch named Judyth. 

Unless it's her double that was at a party given by Ed Haslam.

Could also be double-dating with a Mr. Ferrie and  some chick named Bonzo who badly needs a full body shave.

>>>CLICK<<<

Harvey: Hello? Hello? Anybody there?

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

barto
barto

Fri 01 Mar 2019, 9:48 am
The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen 2_1-110

The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen 2_1-310

Prayer-Man.com
BC_II
BC_II

Fri 01 Mar 2019, 10:53 am
greg parker wrote:
BC_II wrote:Thing is....where (or when) the hell did "John Hurt" get inserted into this narrative? Insane how some stories form and take hold...

Drunk. Lots of people called, wrote, sent telegrams to Oswald, Marina, the cops, the FBI, Ruby, Maria Tippit, Jackie K, Hoover, LBJ, RFK and who knows who else.

The alleged outgoing call was never a real thing.

Altho Harvey phoning Lee I could buy. That makes o so much more sense.

Harvey: Hello... operator? Could you put me through to Lee Oswald, please?

Operator: But you ARE Lee Oswald!

Harvey: No. I'm Harvey. It's a long story. If one of my moms was here she could explain it to you.

Operator: Well, where is "Lee Oswald" so I can put you through?

Harvey: Should find him in a fancy hotel in Cancun shacked up with some cancerous bitch named Judyth. 

Unless it's her double that was at a party given by Ed Haslam.

Could also be double-dating with a Mr. Ferrie and  some chick named Bonzo who badly needs a full body shave.

>>>CLICK<<<

Harvey: Hello? Hello? Anybody there?

Brilliant Greg lol!! Thanks mate for the response as well. Really helps to understand the craziness at the time.
barto
barto

Sun 04 Apr 2021, 3:26 am
I have re-written the whole thing and added more documents and a nice spreadsheet, it is pretty much a new article that cements the Raleigh Call coffin shut.

The Raleigh Call Did not Happen. 

The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen The_ra10

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 04 Apr 2021, 8:11 am
Mate, absolutely never happened and thanks for closing that lid.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Sun 04 Apr 2021, 10:45 pm
Note to Don Jeffries and ROKCs other detractors:

I know this may come as a shock to your delicate constitutions, your prim sensibilities and your depressingly selective senses of outrage. Also I expect you'll all be feeling slightly baffled and a tad more disoriented than usual ( especially if you ate the scrummy Easter eggs those nice chaps at Fort Detrick sent you via Sanibel Island) since there's no mention of Jews, or the SBT theory, or even bullet trajectories from the ladies toilet on the 3rd floor of the Dal Tex and there's nary a vary mention of Chauncey Holt or Corsican gunmen either!! Nor even   the seemingly obligatory inclusion of a doppelganger or two ....

But this my little tin foil hatted Conspiracy loving chums is what REAL historical research looks like...

Careful, methodical and refreshingly free of bias. The instant I heard Tosh Plumlee chime in about " Illusory Warfare Schools(!!!)" or whatever shite he was peddling to the ever gullible CTwinkies that particular day, on Nag's Head, and how he just so happened to bump into LHO...my heart sank...It continued to sink when Grover Proctor, the leading advocate of the Raleigh call,appeared at one of Juddufkis SciFi fantasy conventions...sharing the bill with the likes of Wynne Johnson...

Say no more

Don, you don't seem to understand the very fucking basics... you can't hope to construct the truth out of a tissue of lies and errors( wilful or not)

You keep your eyes firmly closed precisely when they should be wide open...

As well as yet another meticulous debunking, over the past couple of weeks Greg appeared on Black Op Radio discussing his work on Cliff Shasteen...after nearly 60 years of running around in circles, chasing imaginary doppelgangers up and down blind alleys it took the researcher( whose boots you aren't even fit to lick) you denigrated to sort it out...

What about the work done on Mexico City? Your stable of intrepid " citizen journalists" truthseekers and independent minded populists tied yourself up in knots that made the Gordian Knot look like Stevie Gs attempt to tie his own shoelaces... 

How many fucking doppelgangers and intel spooks did you conjure up ? Decades worth of ever more outrageous, implausible and downright fanciful scenarios were expertly disassembled by the man you dismiss so brazenly and with such shameless perfidy.

The man( and the forum) you have vastly underestimated, much to your lasting chagrin and our delight. 

How did Greg figure it out? Simply by reading and thinking...by not filling his head with a load of fantastical whimsy and maudlin paranoid imaginings...by real analysis and meticulous attention to detail

By not having predetermined conclusions

Greg's achievements are manifold... likewise Barto's, the latter is well on his way to establishing himself as the pre eminent archivist. Nevermind his sterling efforts at debunking the whole 2FLRE...

Then there's Stan's book, Mick's expert dismantling of the alteration claims and his work on BWF .. the tireless efforts of Jake, Steely and Vinny, our very own Boswell, behind the scenes. And what about Ed's work? His and Greg's thread ' Neely Street Questions' was easily some of the finest forum based research...

Not forgetting the inimitable Jeremy B, who, building on earlier work, working in conjunction with Mark S and RC-D delivered the coup de grace to the Harvey and Lee fantasy..

In my own small way I hope I've contributed a little , helping to unravel and make sense of the misinformation and fantasy speculation that's surrounded Lee's time in the Soviet Union and his language skills.

Then there's the other ROKCers too, past and present, who have helped shine a light into the darkness that bewitched you and your Conspiracy loving associates for decades. A darkness you actively contributed to, by trying your damnedest to keep the blinds drawn.

By adding the darkness of hatred to the darkness of ignorance.

You and your notions of " Conspiracy" , the hateful divisive lies you help promote ,long ago became part of the problem.

Your dismal repressive repressed  ideas  represent disenfranchisement and disempowerment on the profoundest level. You watch over the sanctity of your lily white stupidity the way a miser watches over his gold. Desperate to deny others that which was gifted to you at birth

I surmise the hatred you nurture for minorities is only surpassed by the hatred that stirs within your innermost soul...

The most dangerous thing about you and your ilk is you have no idea just how dangerous you are. How poisonous and idiotic those hollow notions of Conspiracy you so assiduously peddle truly are...

You have transformed into a low rent prophet of fear, doubt, division and most of all intolerance.

You hate this forum and Greg in particular because they expose your pet theories for the worthless garbage they are, and on a personal level you are shown up for the horrendous empty headed peddler of hate you have become.

You can squeal and foam and fling your soggy barbs.. but this forum will continue to expose you and the your hateful stupidity  you espouse...

How much do you charge for the privilege of listening to the " best selling" author of " Hidden History" expound on " Truth Frequency Radio" again?

Your book could have been written in crayon on Reinhard Heydrich's children's nursery wall... anyone who claims everything is a conspiracy is as big a joke as those who claim nothing was...

The contributions Greg, Barto, Stan, Ed, Sean and the core members of this forum, past and present, have made stands as a lasting testament to sheer talent, hard work and real camaraderie. 

If a chain is only as strong as its weakest link thatst perhaps why you're reduced to grasping at straws..

Quite simply my little tin foil hatted anti semitic independent minded populist who doesn't think Hitler was a good guy ROKC is so far out of your league it must hurt...

The chain here has been expertly forged, the sort of chain that powers mighty engines ....golden chains too  , that are placed round deserving necks by grateful hands...

Your chains on the other hand, are worn like shackles, weighing heavy with hate and ignorance..

ROKC is the chain that will flush you down into the sewers where you belong..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Sun 04 Apr 2021, 11:37 pm
Apologies to Barto and Greg, I don't mean to hijack the thread. I just thought this thread was a particularly good example of the sort of work the forum is capable of producing..

Please don't hesitate if you want to move these posts to whatever thread you feel may be more appropriate...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
MarkValenti

Mon 05 Apr 2021, 12:22 am
The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen Captur10 
From the 18 October 1963 Daily Tar Heel newspaper in Raleigh. Madame Nhu had just held a press conference.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 05 Apr 2021, 7:12 pm
MarkValenti wrote:The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen Captur10 
From the 18 October 1963 Daily Tar Heel newspaper in Raleigh. Madame Nhu had just held a press conference.
I think this nails it. Hurt, as suspected, tried to phone Lee. If he had lived in Dallas, he would have been trying to see him in person, as he tried to with Mdm Nhu. Thanks Mark.

Last edited by greg_parker on Tue 06 Apr 2021, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
MarkValenti

Mon 05 Apr 2021, 11:06 pm
Yes - this story reveals just a few details but I think sufficient to understand who this John Hurt of Raleigh was - someone who wanted to inject himself into news stories, and nothing more.
AllenLowe

Tue 25 Oct 2022, 12:16 pm
The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen Another-legend-lost-remembering-iconic-screen-stage-actor-john-hurt
John Hurt, eh? Another doppelganger?

https://pancan.org/news/another-legend-lost-remembering-iconic-screen-stage-actor-john-hurt/
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 28 Oct 2022, 6:13 pm
Was Hurt... "smallish"
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 28 Oct 2022, 6:23 pm
The Raleigh Call Did Not Happen Scree960
Sponsored content