Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
barto
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Battle Of The Brains Empty Battle Of The Brains

on Fri 19 Apr 2019, 12:30 am
Greg came up with the title to which I thought:” how fitting”

Battle Of The Brains 5b389010
Battle Of The Brains 21da3e10
Battle Of The Brains Ced1ed10
barto
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Battle Of The Brains Empty Re: Battle Of The Brains

on Fri 19 Apr 2019, 12:32 am

View user profile

on Fri 19 Apr 2019, 1:54 am

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

View user profile

on Fri 19 Apr 2019, 6:14 pm
Quite amusing to watch to big egos clashing with each other.
Stan Dane
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 4:01 am
Battle Of The Brains Dumband-Dumber
steely dan
View user profile

on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 7:51 am
Hargrove is fighting for a seat at the table.

• Battle Of The Brains Photo-thumb-7185
  • Members

• 2,302 posts

Posted 25 minutes ago
Please everyone, don't hijack this thread into another endless Prayer Man controversy!  This thing is long enough, and I know from past experience that you guys never stop arguing about Prayer Man.  If someone ever produces real proof, I'll be real interested, but I've yet to see anything approaching it.  Please... start your own thread

Next post....Truly and Baker run into "Classic Oswald" by the 2ndflr.

Breathtaking incontinence from a man with a full bladder

Checkmate.

Stan Dane

on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 3:30 pm
steely dan wrote:Hargrove is fighting for a seat at the table.  

Looks like he got a seat.

Battle Of The Brains Seatattable
greg parker
Admin
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 4:36 pm
steely dan wrote:Hargrove is fighting for a seat at the table.

• Battle Of The Brains Photo-thumb-7185
  • Members

• 2,302 posts

Posted 25 minutes ago
Please everyone, don't hijack this thread into another endless Prayer Man controversy!  This thing is long enough, and I know from past experience that you guys never stop arguing about Prayer Man.  If someone ever produces real proof, I'll be real interested, but I've yet to see anything approaching it.  Please... start your own thread

Next post....Truly and Baker run into "Classic Oswald" by the 2ndflr.

Breathtaking incontinence from a man with a full bladder
Fucking hypocrite after all the threads I started there on Oswald that were hijacked by the Armstrong Acolytes.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 8:13 pm
Hargrove shaved his own ass yet still walks forward... amazing

Besides his being wary as he failed to counter the accumulated evidence.
If it doesnt involve a couple dozen conspiracies and several Oswald's he is not interested.

I mean he should be interviewing Lee's or is it Harvey's relatives

Battle Of The Brains Norton10

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 8:36 pm
Even tho Ralph says 'Fritz denied the notes that didn't come out till ten years after Fritz died," I believe Doyle still retains the lead.

Battle Of The Brains Scree128
View user profile

on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 8:52 pm
Notice Doyle's profile picture. I guess Duncan had enough.

Battle Of The Brains Screen31
steely dan
View user profile

on Sat 20 Apr 2019, 9:58 pm
Now is not the time for any of us to say "I told you so"...
Let's give it half an hour.

Checkmate.

Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 2:01 pm
I told you....
Sorry, too soon?
View user profile

on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:04 pm
Jake Sykes
View user profile

on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:39 pm
Cinque's had a whiff of a growing sentiment that his doorway bs is a pre-emptive smoke screen against those who would peer more deeply into the vestibule question ie PM. In classic 'I don't have an adequate rebuttal' style, he mirrors the accusation.

View user profile

on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 5:54 am
We should chip in and buy Cinque a ticket( one way should suffice) to Sanibel Island. Knowing his sartorial tastes and his "proclivities" I''m sure Brian has a spare toga in Ralphies size, they could pretend Brian's basement is a marble collonaded temple and stage philosophical "debates" together. Brian can be Socrates and Brian can be Plato. (Such mighty intellects!! One spends his time chasing toupee wearing Jack Ruby lookalike FBI agents round the basement of the DPD while the other scours the TSBD doorway for a 300lb 5ft 5 woman with Popeye forearms who liked t wear wigs in professional situations.)
Hey Ralphie might even score with Brian's mom.
Or perhaps Nietzsche and Wagner would be more appropriate. Brian would be perfect as Friedrich, a quarrelsome anti social virgin and an irascible anti Semite wouldn't be too much of a stretch for old Ralphie boy..he's already got the musical chops. His version of Martha my Dear sounded like the soundtrack to a Bosch painting- the sound of human souls in eternal torment.
Or the day before Ramadan in a halal slaughterhouse. I haven't heard such a racket since the last time Stinky Macrae stood on his bagpies.
As a fellow Scotsman let me apologise to you all for Duncan Macrae.
But please try t have some sympathy, he's the last known survivor of the Scottish version of MK Ultra. A tragedy and a national disgrace. Every day for 30 years he and his fellow guinea pigs were force fed LSD laced Irn Bru..
Isn't it ironic how both Cinque and Doyle have links with holocaust deniers and anti semites, if theyd been alive during the Third Reich theyd almost certainly have ended up in the ovens themselves.
View user profile

on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 6:10 am
Sorry i just noticed a typo..we've enough doppelgangers floating about here and the thought of two Brian Doyles is beyond the comprehension of the mortal mind..i meant t write Brian can be Socrates and Ralph can be Plato.
Anyone whose read the Republic can see the parallels to Cinques blog..the vision of a civilisation in ruins.

Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 4:55 pm
Not sure who is more Ralph's type, Sarah (a 300lb 5ft 5 woman with Popeye forearms who liked t wear wigs in professional situations.) or Evelyn who pooped out Brian head first onto a hard surface from a great height.
Cinque and tell?
Ed
View user profile

on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:06 pm
I think Ralphies taste runs more t deep voiced muscular Latinos.
Or swarthy nimble fingered Arabs.
I think it would be most interesting if a Freudian analyst was t study My Stretch of Texas Ground. I think his obsession with certain parts of the male anatomy..removing heads etc and Loveladyfied Oswalds( for fuck sake that sounds like a homoerotic reimagining of Frankenstein..locked in his castle the limp wristed dr Victor struggles t build himself a real man..one who will satisfy all his needs. Hey thats another idea for a film!! Frankensteins Cock ( thanks Viz) the sequel..Victors revenge. Under a starvation farm in Buda Texas Dr Victor struggles t build himself his dream man. But all goes tragically wrong when Igor Doyle comes crawling back. " i told you not t smoke anymore of that fucking shit..i wanted the head and brain of Stephen Hawking the body of Michael Clarke Duncan not the other way about..and what are all these white stains on Michael's chin..Igor lurches away t log on t Stinkys only t find he's been banned) reveals certain unresolved issues with his toilet training phase.
Ralphie might well be Evelyns type a rodent faced anti Semite who hangs out with holocaust deniers..just like the dear departed Albert.
Imagine Brian looking after Albert..like Mommie Dearest in piss resistant PVC Nazi tunics...
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Fri 26 Apr 2019, 7:03 pm
Now it all makes sense, ...

Note to self
Before Brian goes into the Sanibell Gold grow tent for another protracted period,
Ask he adjust the tension on his neck bolts
Tell him to use a torque wrench not his selfie stick.

Thanks a million A W!
Ed
View user profile

on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 2:39 am
Make yourself a jumbo sized wheatgrass laced with Sanibel gold smoothie, kick off your zen sandals and try t get your heads round this..
Have you ever seen Ralph Cinque and Brian Doyle in the same room? Has anyone? Ever? Think about it.. Now lets apply a little Fetzerian logic..the sort the good taxpayers of Wisconsin paid him t teach..
Picture yourself in a lab deep underground Fort Detrick.sometime in the mid 1980s youre busy trying t inject botulism into a baboons arse when.suddenly a colleague bursts in with the blueprints a new highly classified project.
Hmmm what have these clowns at the Pentagon come up with now you think
"Top Secret plan t create a Supersoldier; by blending two highly disturbed damaged psyches together we hypothesize we can build a fearsome killing machine impervious t pain and rational thought" Think the Terminator in purple zen sandals and an effeminate high pitched squeak..
Doing your duty you find a couple of guinea pigs..a slack jawed acne ridden hippy found loitering outside Eglin Airforce Base with his hands stuffed down his badly soiled Bermuda shorts touting for rough trade t pay for his weed and a defrocked disgraced ex chiropractor who took a plea bargain after a land deal with a White supremacist church ended in scandal.
From the beginning the project's an utter disaster, local residents complain about hunched apelike figures rooting around in their trash and aggressively trying t dry hump their household pets..Bigfoot expert Bill Miller is called in but he vanishes without trace.
The project is finally terminated and hushed up after the incident with the base commanders wife's daschund..
You think its all over until you receive a letter from the Lemkin Institute for Hysterical Paranoids..apparently the project has been reactivated by the CIA after the guinea pig was discovered in an abandoned warehouse in Sanibel Island with only a video recorder, a Golden Girls VHS box set and shitloads of Sanibel gold for company..yes they said guinea pig for by then they had mutated into a nightmarish hybrid half chiropractor half A list JFK forum poster.
The project is now codenamed Dr Cinque and Mr Doyle..when given a dose of HGH Dr Cinque transforms completely into his alter ego Mr Doyle and the sandal manufacturers and all boys colleges on Sanibel Island go into lockdown. While the JFK forums are bombarded with incoherent screeds.
Apparently the aim of the project is t wreak havoc in the so called JFK research community.
To your horror you learn a book is to be published by Moonrock Books recounting the whole sordid debacle. According to the publishers blurb "The Robert Louis Stevenson Conspiracy- how his most famous work prophesied a CIA outrage" is nothing less than a litmus test for JFK researchers.
By comparing photographic evidence, late researcher Jack White proves Stevensons death on Tahiti was faked, he actually moved t America where he adopted the name Sidney Gottlieb...sounds perfectly plausible to me.
steely dan
View user profile

on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 5:25 am
The daschund incident....hmm....you've unearthed a deep dark secret there Alex. Involved sperm and vomit iirc, the two bodily fluids which float Mr Doyles boat.
Keep digging sir.

Checkmate.

Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 9:04 pm
Have you ever seen Ralph Cinque and Brian Doyle in the same room?

Yes it was a small storage room on the first floor of the Texas School Book Depository.
I was a young hand truck operator named short stack and had a seeing eye dog named "Come Back Here" and he actually saw them, but wont bark about it since that fateful day.
Will ya boy?
"__________"
See?....I cant.
If only I, Short Stack, had brought my Cuera 2, or Minox, or Baby Brownie, or Imperial Reflex or some other camera I could have attached to an ansco flash unit, and I, Short Stack, could have documented the occasion.

But then again Im still in negotiations with Mike Neibur for a very special calendar page so probably wouldnt be able to afford any film anyways on my Hand Truckers salary minus all those camera cost of course.
My good friend Porter Bledsoe said the page is "literally unbelievable" and that its worth every pennies.,, prett sure he said 'every' ... and is Literally Unbelievable a good thing???
No matter, Im off to retrieve my white cane, some arsehole stopped by to interview me about Sarah Stanton or Billy Lovelady being Lee Oswald.
In the ensuing mele my cane got shoved up the white goateed guys backside, he didn't even flinch, but blurted out Jumpin Josephs, blushed and scurried away.
He dropped a bible of sorts, didnt see anything in it about Lee being anyone except his other self Harvey.
So Im not sure why he asked such crazy questions.
I mean everyone knows Harvey is dead and Lee is a big ugly guy hooked on acne medications.
Keep on hand trucking.
Ed

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 28 Apr 2019, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 9:48 pm
Ha ha ha...damn Ed you've busted me fair and square..Project Dr Cinque and Mr Doyle is therefore officially declared bullshit. But i have t ask what were they doing in that room together? And more importantly were any small mammals involved? A source from Sanibel General informed me that Doyle had t have a very large very angry ferret ( and wouldn't you be a trifle miffed if you had spent over 12 hours trapped inside a pair of filthy disintegrating unwiped Spiderman Y fronts? Apparently Evelyn doesn't allow Brian t wear boxers after the Great Sanibel Island Effusion of 2009 when Brian went flashing just after an attack of the munchies when he devoured 3 extra large portions of spicy goat korma and no less than 15 jumbo sized cans of cat food) surgically removed from his badly dilated sphincter.
Allegedly a breeding colony of highly endangered red testicled Brazilian sloths were discovered nesting in his lower intestines but my source refused t confirm it
Stan Dane

on Sun 28 Apr 2019, 3:40 am
alex wilson wrote:Think the Terminator in purple zen sandals and an effeminate high pitched squeak.. 

Battle Of The Brains Self-Term-Pink-Zen-Sandals
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum