REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

3a  beckley  fritz  frazier  Lifton  Darnell  hosty  +Lankford  zapruder  Floor  3  Theory  Mason  tsbd  paine  Humor  prayer  tippit  4  doyle  Lankford  11  David  9  2  Weigman  

Like/Tweet/+1

Bill Alexander

+3
StanDane
greg_parker
Mick_Purdy
7 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Bill Alexander  Empty Bill Alexander

Sun 21 Apr 2019, 9:57 am
Bill Alexander  1_ff920a17104b902cbfab4ce35de8c551

Bill Alexander  William-alexander-signed-jfk-fdc_1_ff920a17104b902cbfab4ce35de8c551

Bill Alexander  Malcolm-Archive-Feb-2018710
Document : Credit Bart Kamp

Hugh Aynesworth:

I remember seeing Assistant District Attorney Bill Alexander at the scene. Bill’s got a good nose, and after somebody had said, “I think he ran in there,” we went into an old furniture store looking for the suspect. Furniture was stacked everywhere in this old ramshackled place. I was there with Bill and five or six officers; all had guns except me. All of a sudden someone fell through the second floor. I remember screaming as I was scared to death! But it turned out to be nothing; he probably hadn’t been there at all. Some have questioned why an assistant district attorney like Bill Alexander was there. While it’s true that he had no reason to be there with a gun looking for whoever had shot the President, at a time like that, things do change and people run after whoever they think did something.

Sneed, Larry A.. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy (p. 25). Texas A&M University Press. Kindle Edition.

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Bill Alexander  Empty Re: Bill Alexander

Sun 21 Apr 2019, 10:12 am
Didn't discuss communism or Hosty because they were "trying to get a confession..."  

Per Reid Technique. 

Build scenarios. Get confession.

No confession in ordinary case. Go to court with manufactured evidence, bad science or coerced witnesses. 

No confession in the crime of the century covered by the world's media. Avoid court and kill the sonvabitch, then make up the entire case because no one knows yet what a lying, murderous bunch of scumbags you really are - they still think you are all heroes.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 21 Apr 2019, 10:21 am
greg parker wrote:Didn't discuss communism or Hosty because they were "trying to get a confession..."  

Per Reid Technique. 

No confession in ordinary case. Go to court with manufactured evidence, bad science or coerced witnesses. 

No confession in the crime of the century covered by the world's media. Avoid court and kill the sonvabitch, then make up the entire case because no one knows yet what a lying, murderous bunch of scumbags you really are - they still think you are all heroes.
Yep, that's about it. 

Alexander was a piece of work. You do have to ask why an assistant DA packed a weapon and was running with the cops looking for an assassin with his gun drawn. Really?

To me Alexander appears to represent everything which was wrong about Law enforcement circa '63 in Dallas.
Suspects didn't have a hope in hell. 

Fritz, Decker, Alexander and Wade had been railroading suspects for years. Oswald was no different despite the attention of the world press.
Business as usual!

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:50 am
Bill Alexander  Captur18

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 21 Apr 2019, 12:29 pm
greg parker wrote:Didn't discuss communism or Hosty because they were "trying to get a confession..."  

Per Reid Technique. 

Fucking this!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 21 Apr 2019, 3:26 pm
Bill Alexander  Pig10
Nothin' to see here, folks. Move along, move along.

Disclaimer: Yes, there are decent cops out there. I just have no reason to talk about them because they had no involvement in this crime.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 21 Apr 2019, 3:31 pm
Stan Dane wrote:

Per Reid Technique. 

Fucking this!

It really is that simple, Stan. All smothered by 55 years of LN/CT bullshit and the fact that government jumped on board for it's own reasons, which could have been one or any combo of many.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:10 pm
In Dallas in that era the law enforcement guys themselves were the biggest law breakers in town.

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 5:06 pm
Why did Bill Alexander wear bands on both his hands ring fingers...?
Was he married to the Department of the Navy like Lee?

"Some have questioned why an assistant district attorney like Bill Alexander was there. While it’s true that he had no reason to be there with a gun looking for whoever had shot the President, at a time like that, things do change and people run after whoever they think did somethin."

In Dallas even the ASSISTANT District attorney had a throw down piece!
Good times.
Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 11 May 2019, 8:57 am
This from Bill Alexander:

Amidst all this, a call came in that an officer had been shot over in Oak Cliff. There were no squads in Oak Cliff to cover that, so Sawyer looked around to see who was available. Sergeant Bud Owens had his car parked right there at the intersection and said, “I’ll take the call!” “Well, you better take somebody with you,” Sawyer replied. When Owens said that there wasn’t anybody, another officer, Jerry Hill, remarked, “I can go if you can spare me!” Sawyer consented, and I said, “Well, I’ll go, so let’s go!” I figured at that time they needed a warm body, and I was carrying a pistol and was just as competent as those police officers. With the nature of the business, as long as I’m breathing and off my property I always carried a gun because I didn’t want to have to go home and get one. If something happened, it’s a lot easier to explain to twelve jurors than it is to six pallbearers. Early on, when I went out with the police, I was told that they weren’t my baby-sitters. They didn’t want to be worried about me and that I needed to be able to take care of myself. If you knew that someone might kick your ass, you’re going to carry a gun. They had always treated me just as I was one of them because, at that time, the assistant district attorneys felt that we should go to crime scenes. It helped cement relations between the departments to have somebody along that they could work with and letting them know that we were interested and would take care of their cases. I always thought it helped you prepare your cases better, and also they liked being told what the rules of evidence were and how to handle evidence. Frequently, they would ask us questions about what to do or if they needed a search warrant, things like that. They felt more comfortable with a knowledgeable assistant district attorney along, and besides, they liked me and I liked them. I worked with Captain Fritz’s people very closely handling murder, robbery, and rape cases and had worked with the same officers on case after case. Besides, hunting men in Dallas was about as much fun as hunting deer!

Sneed, Larry A.. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy (pp. 531-532). Texas A&M University Press. Kindle Edition.

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 11 May 2019, 9:02 am
Bill Alexander describing the police radio calls regarding the suspect whilst traveling to the Oak Cliff area after Tippit had been killed:

So, anyway, we got into Bud Owens’ car. We didn’t try to go across the Houston Street Viaduct because the traffic was so jammed up, so we went through the Triple Underpass down to Beckley Street and worked our way over. We hadn’t gone far till a description of the person that shot the officer started coming over the radio, then we learned that there was a School Book Depository employee missing. The description of the shooter of the officer was repeated several times and we began to think, or contemplate, that the man who shot the officer might be the same one who was missing from the School Book Depository and might very well be the person who had shot the President.

Sneed, Larry A.. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy (pp. 532-533). Texas A&M University Press. Kindle Edition.

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 11 May 2019, 9:14 am
Bill Alexander Meets Fritz, the SS and FBI at a cafe to discuss the two complaints against Oswald.

Anyway, Captain Fritz wanted a chance to talk about what evidence we had, so we went over to the Majestic Cafe along with Forrest Sorrels, the local head of the Secret Service, an FBI guy, a couple of Dallas police, and I don’t remember who else. We went and got a big table, ordered, and then began to talk about the evidence we had and whether we had enough to file. In working closely with Fritz, I had the benefit of whatever information he had, and the case looked solid to me. Fritz and I had the opinion that we had enough to file seriously for both the Tippit killing and the murder of the President, so I drew up both complaints. I signed the complaint against Oswald for killing Tippit, and then I got a phone call from Wade. Wade told me not to sign the complaint for the killing of the President because he wanted his signature on that. I worked for the man, so that suited me fine.

Sneed, Larry A.. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy (p. 537). Texas A&M University Press. Kindle Edition.

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 11 May 2019, 9:21 am
Bill Alexander's opinion of the man he was about to have charged with the murder of President Kennedy:

Fritz and I were on our own, so we brought the justice of the peace, David Johnston, and Oswald in to Captain Fritz’s office. Johnston then arraigned him there, which is to say that he read the complaint to him, told him that he was being charged with murder and that there would be no bond. Oswald’s demeanor was that of one of the most arrogant people that I have ever run into in a situation like that. He just disclaimed any knowledge of anything. All in all, he was a very unpleasant person. Of course, I’ve run into unpleasant people all my life, but if you’re sitting in a Homicide captain’s office being charged with murder, you really ought to be at least semi-courteous.

Sneed, Larry A.. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy (pp. 537-538). Texas A&M University Press. Kindle Edition. 

I think what Bill might be saying here is they'd never come across someone who wouldn't sign the confession.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 11 May 2019, 10:04 am
mick wrote:I think what Bill might be saying here is they'd never come across someone who wouldn't sign the confession.

Yep. Or not shitting bricks trying to bargain with them. 

I found a couple more old cases that tell us even more... that came out of looking at Horace Twiford. I'll be doing something on this in a week or two.

The upshot of looking at those cases is that I am more convinced than ever that we (the "community") need to dump everything else. 

Oswald's alibi and his dearth in custody should be the only things of concern. The FBI officially did not get involved until Oswald was killed because his death became a civil rights matter. That was closed by Ruby being deemed a "lone nut" and Oswald's custodian were absolved.

I now believe the case could be reopened on the grounds of the alibi and all the evidence we have supporting it and/or by having it reopened as a civil rights matter by demonstrating beyond reasonable doubt that the police were involved in his murder.

If proper legal briefs could be drawn up on these two things alone.... but of cause, everyone else is too busy chasing CIA spooks, dopplegangers, and body snatchers to ever believe this could be treated as just a normal case like any other...

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 11 May 2019, 10:30 am
Mick Purdy wrote:Bill Alexander's opinion of the man he was about to have charged with the murder of President Kennedy:

Fritz and I were on our own, so we brought the justice of the peace, David Johnston, and Oswald in to Captain Fritz’s office. Johnston then arraigned him there, which is to say that he read the complaint to him, told him that he was being charged with murder and that there would be no bond. Oswald’s demeanor was that of one of the most arrogant people that I have ever run into in a situation like that. He just disclaimed any knowledge of anything. All in all, he was a very unpleasant person. Of course, I’ve run into unpleasant people all my life, but if you’re sitting in a Homicide captain’s office being charged with murder, you really ought to be at least semi-courteous.

Sneed, Larry A.. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy (pp. 537-538). Texas A&M University Press. Kindle Edition. 

I think what Bill might be saying here is they'd never come across someone who wouldn't sign the confession.
I know it's wrong but I couldn't help laughing at this.

Fritz;  We know it was you.

Oswald; It wasn't.

Fritz;  We've gone to a lot of trouble to say it was you, Lee.

Oswald;  Well fuck me, it must have been then...and do pardon my French.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 11 May 2019, 11:16 am
greg parker wrote:
mick wrote:I think what Bill might be saying here is they'd never come across someone who wouldn't sign the confession.

I found a couple more old cases that tell us even more... that came out of looking at Horace Twiford. I'll be doing something on this in a week or two.

The upshot of looking at those cases is that I am more convinced than ever that we (the "community") need to dump everything else. 

Oswald's alibi and his dearth in custody should be the only things of concern. The FBI officially did not get involved until Oswald was killed because his death became a civil rights matter. That was closed by Ruby being deemed a "lone nut" and Oswald's custodian were absolved.

I now believe the case could be reopened on the grounds of the alibi and all the evidence we have supporting it and/or by having it reopened as a civil rights matter by demonstrating beyond reasonable doubt that the police were involved in his murder.

If proper legal briefs could be drawn up on these two things alone.... but of cause, everyone else is too busy chasing CIA spooks, dopplegangers, and body snatchers to ever believe this could be treated as just a normal case like any other...
I think you're right Greg,

I've read so much on Alexander now that I think it can be said he was involved at least as an accomplice in aiding or assisting in the frame of Oswald. He was the man on the ground from the DA's office with self admitted close ties to Ruby. Bill Alexander for mine was the go to man at the coal face for any of Fritz's trumped up charges against his suspects. Confession or not Alexander it would appear helped Fritz navigate through the legal ramifications of his planted/false/trumped up/evidence. Not just with the Kennedy assassination but all cases they'd handled prior to.
At least that's what I'm thinking now.

Fritz and Alexander were thick as thieves, and It's more than likely they both knew Ruby well.

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 11 May 2019, 11:21 am
Oswald's alibi and his dearth in custody should be the only things of concern. The FBI officially did not get involved until Oswald was killed because his death became a civil rights matter. That was closed by Ruby being deemed a "lone nut" and Oswald's custodian were absolved.

I couldn't agree more. All the other stuff is a distraction or a diversion. PM, his alibi and the murderous Dallas police thugs are all that matter IMO.
We have enough here at this forum to present a case. We need an ear!

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 12 May 2019, 9:21 am
Bill Alexander  Alexan10Bill Alexander  Alexan11

Credit Bart Kamp Document:

Alexander moved in Fritz' circles so there is no doubt in my mind that Ruby was close to not only Alexander, but with Fritz also. At the very least Fritz would have been well acquainted with him. Speculation, yes! But considered.

Alexander in my view may have had a lot more to do with nailing Oswald than we might have ever thought before.

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 13 May 2019, 9:56 am
greg parker wrote:

Look forward to what you've uncovered in this area mate, it's crucial. These thugs should be held accountable, even in death.
Even today they're still spoken about as if they were hero's back in the day - I say stuff that.

Bill Alexander  Byp_211
Vinny

Mon 13 May 2019, 11:11 pm
Bill Alexander  Screen37

Mon 13 May 2019, 11:13 pm
Bill Alexander  Screen38

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 29 May 2019, 8:36 pm
Bill Alexander files, with thanks to Malcolm Blunt

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aqz60RpOX2vWkdWSTxjAuqh8LCcSiO_r/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_MiQDVfsgLyvhQha3AJdTeJLFhr4Dp7k/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/155pSIbxYC-2D-LUMewmADihqsLi-d8wE/view?usp=sharing

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 12 Jun 2019, 7:19 am
Bill Alexander  Jun_1120
Bill Alexander  Jun_1119

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 12 Jun 2019, 8:29 am
What a weird memo. A clip which "startles", and contains "earth shattering information", winds up with "no action taken". Even though it conforms with the WCR.
Thought i'd jump in with the obvious question.....what the fuck are they discussing?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Vinny

Wed 12 Jun 2019, 3:29 pm
Earth shattering information? Could it have been a clip of Prayer Man? That would surely be earth shattering.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum