REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Theory  frazier  doyle  David  11  9  Floor  +Lankford  tippit  Weigman  Mason  2  Lifton  fritz  tsbd  beckley  4  paine  Lankford  Humor  zapruder  3a  3  Darnell  hosty  prayer  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions - Page 3 Empty help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions

Mon 01 Jul 2019, 10:08 am
First topic message reminder :

1. Making a Murderer
  2. Thin Blue Line
  3. The Confession Tapes
  4. Exhibit A
  5. The Innocent Man
  6. Shadow of Truth (Israeli series)
  7. Dallas DNA
  8. Southwest of Salem: The Story of the San Antonio Four
  9. After Innocence
  10. Sacco and Vanzetti 
  11. West of Memphis
  12. When they See Us
  13. Inside Justice : Birmingham 6
  14. Time/The Kaleif Browder Story
  15. Acquitted (Norwegian)
  16. Brother's Keeper
  17. The Perfect Shot
  18. How a Corrupt Chicago Cop Framed Dozens of People (Youtube)
  19. Murder on a Sunday Morning
  20. Real Crime: The 30 Year Secret (UK)
  21. Small Lives and Great Reputations (UK)

Please add any more you know of

Last edited by greg parker on Tue 02 Jul 2019, 7:31 pm; edited 8 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions - Page 3 Empty Re: help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions

Thu 21 Nov 2019, 9:35 pm
Dream Killer

https://www.tyla.com/entertaining/tv-and-film-dream-killer-documentary-release-netflix-november-2019-20191120

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

steely_dan
steely_dan

help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions - Page 3 Empty Re: help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions

Sat 07 Dec 2019, 11:00 am
steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:
steely dan wrote:There's a Netflix doc due out on the 6th Dec called The Confession Killer about Henry Lee Lucas.

help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions - Page 3 BBWWNyn
A FB friend of mine had some involvement in determining that a lot of his confessions were bogus.
Yes. It will be interesting to see how the Texas Rangers fare in this. It appears they took the opportunity to clear a huge number of unsolved murders, via showing Lucas the case files, to help refresh his memory.
Just finished watching this 4 parter. There are a number of issues which will peak your interest, Greg.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 28 Jan 2020, 11:26 am
Well worth watching...

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 28 Jan 2020, 1:08 pm
Yeah, it's a worry. But I don't really like painting all cops with the same brush. There are good ones out there. Maybe even in the majority  Question That may not be the case in rural Texas, though. 

I do want to focus on the ones are not clean; who do abuse their powers. These two were dumb arseholes.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 11:07 am
greg parker wrote:Yeah, it's a worry. But I don't really like painting all cops with the same brush. There are good ones out there. Maybe even in the majority  Question That may not be the case in rural Texas, though. 

I do want to focus on the ones are not clean; who do abuse their powers. These two were dumb arseholes.
Greg, I didn't post it to highlight officers Laurel and Hardy. Instead, fully aware of how bad they are, we get to see how an attempt to defend their actions is taken by the authorities. Of interest is the prosecutors comments about how things were different pre-smart phone days.

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 12:48 pm
steely dan wrote:Well worth watching...

That's quite F#*!ed Up! "Deliverance" Really. That Prosecutor needs to be horsewhipped. Imagine our Billie "boy" Alexander back in the day. Thanks for sharing Steely.

help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions - Page 3 Byp_211
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 12:54 pm
steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:Yeah, it's a worry. But I don't really like painting all cops with the same brush. There are good ones out there. Maybe even in the majority  Question That may not be the case in rural Texas, though. 

Greg, I didn't post it to highlight officers Laurel and Hardy. Instead, fully aware of how bad they are, we get to see how an attempt to defend their actions is taken by the authorities. Of interest is the prosecutors comments about how things were different pre-smart phone days.
What would we see if witnesses had smart phones? would their statements match up with footage?
Despite a few clowns in costume who say otherwise?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:01 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:
steely dan wrote:Well worth watching...

That's quite F#*!ed Up! "Deliverance" Really. That Prosecutor needs to be horsewhipped. Imagine our Billie "boy" Alexander back in the day. Thanks for sharing Steely.
Yes Mick. The police chief admitting there is nothing to arrest the guy with is quite interesting don't you think?

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:02 pm
Imagine what it must have been like for a guy like Oswald. Imagine being behind closed doors with Billie Boy on his own (which he claimed happened).
A guy with an accent that didn't belong in Texas, A commie - Billie Boy would've given him the Dallas treatment for sure. Oswald would have been very similar to your guy in the video Steely. Setting the interrogators straight about his rights and so on, can only imagine what he got back in return.

Bastards!

help needed - compiling a list of documentaries and tv series on police frames and wrongful convictions - Page 3 Byp_211
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:08 pm
Mick, Lee was marked. What we see was what the witnesses enjoyed. Just my opinion.

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:18 pm
steely dan wrote:Mick, Lee was marked. What we see was what the witnesses enjoyed. Just my opinion.

Marked for sure. How else did they get all that shite out on him over that weekend and the following days.

Bill Alexander within the DA's office is my number one suspect in helping to make damn sure all that planted evidence saw the light of day. Maybe even the conductor of the orchestra.

Wade and he sought the death penalty 25 times and were granted it 24 times with the remaining one, having been a life sentence. With Fritz's clearance rate at an all time high of 98%....
Well you didn't want to ever get hauled in as a prime suspect i'm tipping.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:27 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:
steely dan wrote:Mick, Lee was marked. What we see was what the witnesses enjoyed. Just my opinion.

Marked for sure. How else did they get all that shite out on him over that weekend and the following days.

Bill Alexander within the DA's office is my number one suspect in helping to make damn sure all that planted evidence saw the light of day. Maybe even the conductor of the orchestra.

Wade and he sought the death penalty 25 times and were granted it 24 times with the remaining one, having been a life sentence. With Fritz's clearance rate at an all time high of 98%....
And if you were a witness who could contradict the same bullshit.....would you? After an interview?

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:34 pm
steely dan wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:

And if you were a witness who could contradict the same bullshit.....would you? After an interview?
Now that we, or at least I have a clearer picture of what it must have been like circa 1963 Dallas Texas and at the height of the cold war along with the general public's appetite to never question authority one can only imagine how reticent any witness would have been to push back against whatever they were being told by the Police FBI or the Secret Service.
Only a brave few it would appear had the balls or inclination to speak out back then, and most of them paid a price for doing so. The answer is NO I would not. Never, not back in the day at least.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:37 pm
And Maybe Frazier got that treatment, and decided better of it and remained silent.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:44 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:And Maybe Frazier got that treatment, and decided better of it and remained silent.
Yep..

Checkmate.

Vinny

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 2:22 pm
That would explain why no one mentioned seeing Oswald on the steps during the shooting. Molina and Frazier were the ones standing closest to him on the steps and they both got hauled in by the authorities. Remember Molina's house got raided in the middle of the night. Perhaps it was a warning not to mention the guy in the corner who was just a few feet away from him.

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 3:18 pm
Vinny wrote:That would explain why no one mentioned seeing Oswald on the steps during the shooting. Molina and Frazier were the ones standing closest to him on the steps and they both got hauled in by the authorities. Remember Molina's house got raided in the middle of the night. Perhaps it was a warning not to mention the guy in the corner who was just a few feet away from him.
And guess who instigated that Vinny. My mate Billie boy Alexander.
The two who possibly stood closer to PM on the steps than most likely anyone else both got their butts kicked and a good Texas talkin' to.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 3:21 pm
I should add, as I mentioned only a brave few spoke out and paid a price - Oswald 100% should be included in that group. Look what happened to him.
Showcase for the other witnesses, never open your mouth, or in other words STFU.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 29 Jan 2020, 8:08 pm
steely dan wrote:

Good point, Steely.

And I missed seeing the post before until now. I did see that. Those fuckers knew exactly what they were doing. They just can't help themselves.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 30 Jan 2020, 12:38 pm
greg parker wrote:
steely dan wrote:

Good point, Steely.

And I missed seeing the post before until now. I did see that. Those fuckers knew exactly what they were doing. They just can't help themselves.

Texas, eh?
We're not from 'round here boy, are we.
Thank fuck.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Thu 30 Jan 2020, 9:08 pm

Thu 30 Jan 2020, 9:11 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum