REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

9  tippit  prayer  3a  doyle  fritz  Theory  David  Humor  Lankford  2  Darnell  zapruder  paine  Mason  tsbd  4  Lifton  hosty  frazier  Floor  3  +Lankford  Weigman  beckley  11  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sun 24 Nov 2019, 3:34 am
As usual Terry I'm impressed by the depth of your perception.
My imagination is a dark and occluded place..Somewhere where it's always Halloween and its always Sanibel Island..with a bloody full moon silhouetting the sinister outline of the old Doyle motel..
In the thin moonbeams Ed Wood D Wood jnr dances cheek t cheek with Jim Angleton as LarryKarloffImage tootles a doleful lament on his Casio organ..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 9:47 am
Breaking News...
Buckingham Palace officials have just confirmed Prince Andrew was filmed crawling half naked out of an as yet unidentified basement in Sanibel Island with a pink zen sandal on his head.
Officials refused t confirm the identity of the grey pony tailed hippy hanging round his ankles begging him t tell him what a real live naked woman looks like"
"Please Andy..I've only ever seen mommie and LarryTrotterImage squatting down pulling up his floral print dress.."
A CIA bug in Windsor Castle picked up the following conversation:
HM Queen Elizabeth " i blame you for this Philip...we should never have helped smuggle Albert out after the war"
Prince Phillip " but Albert had those photos Liz...of you in my stormtroopers uniform...where is Sanibel Island anyway? Botswana? And WTF is a LarryTrotterImage anyway?
A type of gerbil right? I thought I'd hunted them t extinction.."
Prince Edward " Sanibel looks like fun mummy! Can i grow a pony tail? I've already got hair on my palms..please mummy can i go t Sanibel?"
Prince Phillip -" Fuck off you oik"
Palace officials also refused t confirm if indeed it was the Prince who was seen staggering out of a Sanibel Daughters of the Confederacy meeting arm in arm with Jeffrey Epstein and a frighteningly muscular grey bearded woman who was swigging Draino out of a bottle...
They did confirm Prince Andrew was in attendance for the Opening night of the 2015 Sanibel Island Pantomime.." Pinocchio- The Auschwitz Years"

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 23 Dec 2019, 4:38 am
World's largest deluded fuckwit has returned, what a wonderful XMas present..... one would have thought that a few weeks in the clinic would have sorted him out, but alas.....

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Mightp10

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 23 Dec 2019, 5:32 am
The turkey has arrived...just in time for Christmas. 
Gerbil stuffing, anyone?

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 25 Dec 2019, 12:29 am
Steely, where did you find the photo of Ma Jeffries? 
Jemima Big Juggs Jeffries was quite the celebrity in her day..
Appalachian bareback( or was that bareknuckle) boxing champion from 1938 to 1969..
Her rivalry with Septic Sandra Larsen was the stuff of legend.
Indeed little Donnie was actually born in the boxing ring..during one of Big Juggs and Septic Sandras epic 128 round bouts..Septic caught Big Juggs in the guts with one of her fearsome left uppercuts and out little Donnie flew...ass first..right into the lap of Juicy John Butler..America's 125th most effective dyslexic bootlegger...he started off trying t smuggle queers and quim then it all went downhill...
Donnie still treasures those boxing gloves. Indeed he wears them every night when he tunes into Doug Caddys Erotic Alien Autopsy show on the darkweb.
Big Juggs wanted little Donnie t follow in the family footsteps..for generations the words bareback and Jeffries had been synonymous.
But poor little Donnie had a terrible secret...his chronic bedwetting..he even wet his bed when he was awake!!
Right up until his 36th birthday..trailing down the stairs every morning dragging his piss sodden sheets behind him t face the wrath of Big Juggs..
Like so many bareback boxers Big Juggs ended her days as a sideshow attraction..down in the Sanibel Island Freak Show with LarryBeardedLadyImage and Tommy the Gekko Graves..a hideously deformed 8 foot half man half lizard..
The Sanibel Island Freak Show eventually closed down after Briana the Human Zen Sandal.astrangely malodorous hermaphrodite escaped t the Sanibel Reptile House where he/she attempted parthogenesis with the anti Semitic Boa Constrictor Albert Doyle had found in Himmlers underpants drawer...what Albert Doyle was doing in Himmlers underpants drawer is a whole other story...

barto
barto

Wed 25 Dec 2019, 4:00 am
With thanks to John Iacoletti.
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Giphy

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 25 Dec 2019, 6:36 am

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Useron John Iacoletti

• FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 StarFAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 StarFAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 StarFAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 StarFAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Star

• FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Index

Re: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #54 on: Today at 06:19:42 PM »

Poor Doyle. He’s trying so hard to make his narcissistic self appear relevant.

Yes John...but it's a big ask when you pass your time naked car washing with a gerbil hanging out of your arse.

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Sun 05 Jan 2020, 1:40 am
Ford is a t**** who has no sense of scientific photo perspective...

change that into 

Doyle is a t**** who has no sense of scientific photo perspective...

And it rings true!  Go for it! Boy is that tw*t incompetent, isn't time you are going back to the clinic again for a month or so?
It was so lovely while you were gone....

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Tue 07 Jan 2020, 4:06 am
Dole sounds really feeble at MacRae's forum it seems that the meds are making him drowsy and incoherent. 
That funny farm break has been too much and now those pills.
Soon Doyle will come round though at his trollish best.

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow clown

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Tue 07 Jan 2020, 8:23 pm
He keeps making things up but other posters constantly call him out on it. Iacoletti and Plant for example.

Wed 08 Jan 2020, 11:39 am
Brian, you are an utter toe rag...

• FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 StarFAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 StarFAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 StarFAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 StarFAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Star

Re: Power cut important clarification required
« Reply #193 on: Today at 12:18:19 AM »

The thread in question where every person who saw Davidson’s enhancement said it looked like a woman was posted by Duncan MacRae and was removed when Duncan left the board in protest over biased moderation...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #193 on: Today at 12:18:19 AM »

Stinky left the thread that John linked because he was asked to provide his metadata for an "enhanced" version. He vanished quicker than your arse can swallow a rodent!

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 08 Jan 2020, 11:54 am

« Reply #194 on: Today at 12:33:40 AM »

In the Altgens image Shelley is to Lovelady’s left...Stanton is in the Prayer Man spot to Lovelady’s right...We know this is true because Lovelady saved the behind spot for last which means he was mentioning the spot to the right with Stanton because it is the only remaining one...I think it was Lovelady’s HSCA interview where he finally said Frazier was behind him...Altgens shows this perfectly and Stanton is hidden in the Prayer Man spot where Lovelady placed her...Iacoletti has been told this a thousand times but he continues to t**** obnoxious denial in response...As to Lovelady placing Stanton by the west wall when the limousine passed, Prayer Man is directly behind Lovelady at this point, and Prayer Man has a woman’s face, that means it has to be Stanton...

Wrong again! You are trollishly forgetting Stanton was naked. What you are claiming to be Shelley and Lovelady is actually Sarah's tits. A little lower and we see Truly...he was a right old cunt...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 08 Jan 2020, 8:22 pm
Hey Steely, old Tovarisch Tom has used your name as a punchline for one of his famous "jokes"
LOL
Boy, old Tommy is one funny guy!!
And smart too.
Hey Tommy why don't you pen yourself a sitcom?
Here's an 💡-
Remember " My name is Earl"?
Howsabout My name is Tommy?
The trailerbound antics of La Jollas wittiest 8 foot tall compulsive wanker.
Co starring a couple of wizened toothless La Jolla ladies of the night, old cousin Zeke, the last survivor from Picketts Charge and the ghost of Jim Angleton..damned for all eternity t haunt a smelly semen daubed trailer in La Jolla...
You could even get Bri Bri t guest star..
Showing up with a duct taped bin liner now and again when one of his attempts t re enact the Airplanes Woodstock set goes tragically wrong

LOL
MWA

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 09 Jan 2020, 4:57 am
Meanwhile...in an other dimension...Brian has just arose from his Gold induced slumber. He's got Mom to log him in and posted some more bullshit...totally unaware just how bad yesterday went for him.
Brian is my comic hero/naked car washer/gerbil trainer.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 09 Jan 2020, 9:21 am
Quote from: Brian Doyle on [b]Today at 12:18:19 AM[/b]
The thread in question where every person who saw Davidson’s enhancement said it looked like a woman was posted by Duncan MacRae and was removed when Duncan left the board in protest over biased moderation...
[size]

Sure it was, Doyle.  Just like your fantasy video of Frazier saying that he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time was removed from the Internet.[/size]

John, Brian is having a long chong on his bong...but make no mistake...he'll be back with something profound...like he's put you back on ignore!

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 09 Jan 2020, 10:23 am
List on page 1 updated.  Current count is now 635.

FFS John...let him exhale will ya!

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 09 Jan 2020, 11:57 am
Reed went in immediately and the power was still off in order to let the conspirators to escape in the passenger elevator...Frazier specifically said Stanton stayed on the landing platform for 3 minutes before going back in...There’s question about whether McCully and Davis were outside at all...Reed got there when the elevator was still being held and Stanton got there after it was released...

Brian has just exhaled...Stanton got her arse wedged in the door Very Happy

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 09 Jan 2020, 12:17 pm
No - every single person who commented in Duncan’s original thread on the Education Forum said it looked like a woman...You’ve lost this Plant...Stanton is the only woman it could be and Prayer Man could not see the Limousine...You’re not answering the point t****ing Plant...The original will prove the woman’s face and therefore (further) prove it is Stanton...

Bollocks!
There is no "original thread". Only the research thread he hitched up his kilt and fled from...
But you know that don't you?

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Mon 13 Jan 2020, 7:43 am
Doyle is a cancer on JFK research. The following screen shot makes that perfectly clear.

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 5 Brian_11

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 13 Jan 2020, 9:28 am

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1188 on: Today at 09:38:14 PM »

OBlazeny gave up his right to be taken seriously when he decided to t****...

Kamp is under the delusion that his dirty clique of JFK internet hijackers under DiEugenio and Gordon are credible and running the show...

Brian gave up his right to be taken seriously when he broke Gilbrides nose with a flaming gerbil fired out of his arse...

Stinky is under the delusion that a dirty bastard is credible and running the show...

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Mon 13 Jan 2020, 11:45 am
Of course the cancerous troll would say that, but as always he has no basis for any of it.
Sad little jerk off that needs to go back to the clinic and get dosed up.....

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Tue 14 Jan 2020, 2:02 pm
He claims to put people on ignore but still responds to their posts. How can he see their posts to respond if he has put them on ignore? Sounds like another thing he is not being entirely truthful about.

Wed 15 Jan 2020, 6:11 am
Keep on smoking that Sanibel Gold crazy Doyle, you demented lying twat.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 15 Jan 2020, 7:38 am
Kamp's response:

Keep on smoking that Sanibel Gold crazy Doyle, you demented lying twat.
[size]

Like I said, a degenerate punk who is over his head in JFK research and evidence analysis...

And this t****ish level of input vs the evidence I discussed gets favored access to the Education Forum while I get forcefully removed by an obvious Kamp crony pretending to be a credible moderator named James Gordon...

Probably the most important putting of the final pieces of the puzzle together gets intentionally ignored so Kamp can continue to post an obviously debunked claim...[/size]

Brian, can you clear something up?...Who is the troll punks leader? One minute it's Kamp, next it's Parker...or Jim D...or Lauren...or Gordon...even Lemkin gets the odd mention.
TBH you come across as a excuse making tit.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 16 Jan 2020, 5:15 am
Over on the Education Forum Kamp has linked another one of his garbage Prayer Man articles from his Prayer Man website...

There is not one person in the entire community that has the integrity or common decency to challenge the bully embargo imposed by the Kamp/Murphy mob and point out to Kamp that he's flagrantly, dishonestly ignoring my discovery of Sarah Stanton seeing Oswald waiting to go back in to the 2nd floor lunch room out on the 2nd floor staircase landing...This sob Kamp is overwriting history with the aid of his personal bully moderator assistant James Gordon and getting away with ignoring vital evidence that disproves the assertion he is deliberately misleading the community over...There is no doubt that Stanton witnessed an Oswald who told him he intended to go back in to the "break room"...This is proven by the fact Carolyn Arnold witnessed Oswald in that same break room shortly after...Kamp is deliberately ignoring this because he knows it disproves his false interpretation of the Fritz interrogation and there's not one member on that rotten EF forum that has the decency or honesty to stand up and point this out...False evidence is assisted and guided by that ***hole Gordon and brilliantly skilled researchers and their break-through discoveries are censored and removed from the community all so idiots who have no idea what they are doing research-wise can maintain their social status in this farce of an internet research community...

Also - there's no doubt Fritz was telling the Commission Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...The Commission did a full screeching stop after Fritz told them that and forced Fritz back on the official story track...So what we have here is Kamp taking the firm side of the FBI/Commission liars and their false story with the community uncredibly ignoring the correct evidence that exposes it...

Just like my interview with Stanton never happened with Gordon having no accountability for banning the one person with the correct evidence...   

This is weak beer, Brian. In your pomp you would have easily stretched this to 800 words. I don't think your heart is in it anymore.
Time to let it go, Brian...

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum