REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

9  hosty  prayer  3a  tippit  doyle  zapruder  Theory  Floor  beckley  paine  +Lankford  2  11  David  3  Humor  fritz  tsbd  4  Lankford  Weigman  frazier  Mason  Darnell  Lifton  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Thu 16 Jan 2020, 8:32 am
It is not that his heart is in it any more, it is the prescribed medication that Brian Doyle takes slowly but surely are taking its toll. Not so die hard any more then you fabricating loser! Ha ha ha ha ha. Truly let him eat in the 2nd fl lunch room as he new Oswald was a spook.

Oh hold on Oswald is a spook well he can eat with management and the ladies upstairs instead of with the workers. That would fit your racist thoughts wouldn't it....like father like son.

Now fuck off you medicated twat!  geek

Prayer-Man.com
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Thu 16 Jan 2020, 10:10 am
steely dan wrote:This is weak beer, Brian. In your pomp you would have easily stretched this to 800 words. I don't think your heart is in it anymore.
Time to let it go, Brian...

This is so true, Steely.

Why, in days past we could dally an easy hour or two over the glistening diatribes spewing forth from Sanibel's Poet Illaureate in a Sanibel Golden hued cloud in the afterburners.

Either he has already worked through all the "good" stuff and now must sort 'tween random stems and twigs and other bottom-bag-dwellers with which to fill his pipette/selfie stick until his next shipment arrives wrapped in plain brown Gracie Slix OR he's just currently incapable of channeling the ghost of dear dad Alfie.

Maybe he's simply tired of crying in his beer with no one to wipe away those Florida Alligator tears.

Or maybe he's learned that Bart is going to release a car-washing video that will put his completely to shame.

Fame is fickle and entirely too fleeting.

Just ask Gracie.

steely_dan

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 6:45 am
Terry, not sure if he's getting his mojo back... or it's a death rattle... but he's just started a thread with a 350 worder!
If he can't "keep it up" I may have to put him on ignore....ahem...

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 7:52 am
Steely Dan didn't cut and paste my original post here because he knows it demolishes Kamp...

Nothing what you write demolishes me you deluded troll.

Steeley.
Greg said that it was a world class rant and he is back in form, so the additional doses are starting to work.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 8:44 am
Steely Dan didn't cut and paste my original post here because he knows it demolishes Kamp...

Wrong.
It didn't pass muster.
350 words was better than yesterdays effort but how can I be sure it was a true sign that you're returning to form?
This is a critical time for you, Brian. Get writing!
If not...I will take it you have conceded and will therefore be forced to do the one thing you fear most...and put you on ignore!!!
You have been warned.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 8:50 am
Fuck me!!! I forgot to ask....
Are you still going to sue me?

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 8:52 am
Brian's way of ignoring fellow members over there is special. So special that when the truth comes close, very close he runs away like a little toddler.

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 Doyle110

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 9:09 am
barto wrote:Brian's way of ignoring fellow members over there is special. So special that when the truth comes close, very close he runs away like a little toddler.

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 Doyle110
Barto. we should demand a mega essay...Kiki Gilbride would respond with a mega essay.
Brian is a lazy bastard don't you think?

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 9:38 am
Not only a lazy demented twat he also had Gilbride write posts for him when he lacked the capacity to put a half decent answer together. He got found out straight after. Doyle is a one trick pony. Therefor I recon he lacks the skills when it comes to writing one as such.
We already know his skills on photography is a complete and utter joke.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 9:52 am
Fairs fair Barto, he did find this pic of Oswald...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 HZdsoa9

brb, I need to nip upstairs and change my pants...these got soggy when I started to giggle...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:49 am
Barto, he's gone quiet. Either he's typing away...or the 'ol Gold has kicked in and he's having a power nap.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Sat 18 Jan 2020, 12:58 am
Hahaha.

Sun 19 Jan 2020, 10:56 am
It has been pointed out to me that Brian has been economical with the truth.
I have put him on ignore...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 21 Jan 2020, 5:11 am
Says the punk boy Kamp who offers nothing to show why I am "lying"...I think Kamp accuses others of what he is guilty of...

Kamp gives a good example of the process I outlined above of how his Prayer Man garbage has corrupted the entire JFK internet and research field...I posted some firm evidence to show his Hosty Note essay ignores important evidence in order to suggest a false version of events...Kamp ignores it, lays low, and then comes up with a childish response that accuses me of lying with no effort to show how while ignoring my important break-through discoveries...Kamp is literally unable to discuss how Sarah Stanton's witnessing of Oswald on the staircase landing disproves his Hosty Note garbage...

This intellectually dishonest process is then transferred to the research community where they play dumb and pretend this whole thing isn't going on...But if you care to notice Kamp's Prayer Man garbage has been universally ignored on the Education Forum for about 2 years now and it drops like a rock whenever he posts it...The only response was fellow cult member LeDoux and obviously clue-less Copeland...The reason for that is because my posting, although discriminated against by the criminal moderator Gordon, has taught the membership there that Prayer Man is Stanton and they know it, but instead of apologizing and admitting they were wrong the board membership takes the cowardly advantage given to them by the crook Gordon and uses it to ignore me and the issue all together...This process is accompanied by those persons also ignoring my very important discovery of Sarah Stanton's witnessing of Oswald...Add Jim DiEugenio dishonestly approving of my banning (because he knows I refuted his ignorant backing of Parker and his troll site) and you get a successful disappearing of the researcher who disproved the Prayer Man theory...A gift by that crook Gordon to his membership in exchange for them accepting him as moderator (which they don't have a choice because he'll ban them if they don't)...So by means of this Kamp/DiEugenio/Gordon troika the stance and effect of the Education Forum is to destroy and remove what is probably the most important evidence discovery in 40 years and make sure it is ignored...The cowardly membership there is OK with it and goes along with it because, heck, if you get free posting space and approval what is the complete destruction of academic research ethics and neutrality anyway?...Plus Gordon makes sure it comes with the bonus of punishing a truth-teller for what they are guilty of...The purpose of the Education Forum is negotiable and, if Gordon decides, it might actually be steered towards destroying good research in favor of notorious trolls who don't have to answer for their ignoring of important evidence...The bottom line is the character-lacking JFK research community isn't beneath intellectually-murdering a talented researcher by means of an incompetent biased moderator if it means they don't have to admit wrongness...And these are people who are trying to bring attention to the fact this same process was basically done to JFK, though when given the opportunity by a crook they do the same thing themselves...

Under Gordon's wit the contrarian nuts from Parker's Fagan's den have now made a post saying Oswald never stayed at the N Beckley boarding house...Here is another mainstay claim the nuts at Kamp's website are now trying to hack and revise the evidence on...The members are starting to catch on to the ridiculousness of it but they are afraid to speak their minds because of Gordon's bully oversight and his bias towards the Prayer Man cult...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 OIP.nSBJuDKJkiOPcaMU9y0SpQHaHa?w=174&h=169&c=7&o=5&pid=1

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Tue 21 Jan 2020, 9:14 am
Quote from: Brian Doyle on Today at 05:11:27 PM
Says the punk boy Kamp who offers nothing to show why I am "lying"...

The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle

I posted some firm evidence to show his Hosty Note essay ignores important evidence in order to suggest a false version of events...

You’ve never posted “firm evidence” of anything in your entire life.

Kamp ignores it, lays low, and then comes up with a childish response that accuses me of lying with no effort to show how while ignoring my important break-through discoveries...

Your “break-through discoveries” are nothing but crap you made up.

Game, set and match.
You lose once again Doyle.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 21 Jan 2020, 10:04 am

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Tue 21 Jan 2020, 12:59 pm
Quote from: Brian Doyle on January 20, 2020, 11:38:16 PM
Wanda told me that she heard Sarah say Oswald told her he was going back in to the "break room"...We know that was the 2nd floor lunch room because Carolyn Arnold saw him there shortly after...

John Iacoletti: "Wanda didn’t say when or where Sarah allegedly saw Oswald in your pathetic excuse for an interview"

And the hits kept on coming.
Doyle you lying scumbag, you are a glutton for punishment!

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Tue 21 Jan 2020, 8:22 pm
One more time the video of Creepy Brian Doyle.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZYhb_MMTr47KenekEmwJ6PHNUIuQnAPu/view

No doubt there is rope and duct tape in the boot of that car.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 22 Jan 2020, 3:55 am
So there you have it, Kamp cannot seriously answer my evidence gotten from Wanda Daniel about Oswald going back in to the break room after being seen by Sarah Stanton on the 2nd floor staircase landing...Wanda told me that in a prior phone call before the recorded interview...

This is how what is probably the most important evidence in many decades is handled by the so-called JFK research community...When you get to the facts that force the issue an intellectual delinquent who is taken seriously by that community flames you with kiddie trolling and the evidence is avoided and ignored...This is the result of the Prayer Man issue and Kamp's nut group and their affect on credible research...But it is also the effect of the Education Forum and its booby moderation...The Murphy theory was their baby and the current incompetent crook who is moderating isn't going to allow anyone to debunk it while he has the banning button under his control...When I got the backing of Gilbride and Graves both of them were banned from the EF by that crook Gordon in order for him to exert bully censorship to protect his friends...Gordon is not a credible or competent moderator...He's just a EF board member who Simkin got to take over the moderatorship because no one else wanted to do it...Being of uncredible nature Gordon saw that as an opportunity to bring his personal biases in to the moderatorship...Since 90% plus of the Education Forum membership fell for the Parker Tom Sawyer Prayer Man BS they are playing dumb and looking the other way on Gordon's criminality and not protesting this wickedly corrupted moderation...What you have there is a real punk and intellectual delinquent being given charge of the forum and fast track to posting and board control (Kamp) while the best and brightest are banned...There you have it right there...Post the correct most important evidence and research troll Bart Kamp is allowed to flame it and avoid answering and he gets favored position from Gordon who is just a Kamp gang member posing as a credible moderator...And because the rest of the community doesn't want to admit it was wrong on Prayer Man the crook Gordon gives them the bonus of grinding a skilled researcher to death with ignoring while they pretend it is all on the up and up...The academic research ethics-violating deliberate ignoring of the most serious discovery in decades could not be done without the cooperation of those 3 groups (Kamp's nut board, Gordon, and the EF membership) and their domination of the JFK internet and community...Judy Baker is bad enough but those people are ignoring that they also let even worse and more damaging players right in to the heart of the community in the form of the Parker/Kamp Prayer Man gang...At least the community is aware Baker is a fraud...That community shows very little backbone and integrity by allowing an obvious rogue to censor one of their own because he posted important correct evidence...

There's no doubt Stanton saw Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing outside the 2nd floor lunch room...All the evidence points to it and Stanton was probably exiting that lunch room to go watch the motorcade...The only other option would be the front staircase but that was partitioned from the passenger elevator that Stanton took by a wall which means Stanton could not see Oswald by the front stairs...It had to be the back where Oswald could see Jarman and Norman...You can ignore nuts who are trying to deny this with trolling hair-splitting...Oswald was hiding from the ladies in the lunch room when Stanton saw him...He went back in after they left because Carolyn Arnold saw him there...

Kamp's idiotic, juvenile reaction to evidence he's obviously in denial of proves that he is lying to the public and ignoring important evidence in order to make his false Hosty Notes claim work...That's why his posts on the EF have been ignored for several years now and drop like a rock when posted...But those cowards still keep the ban so they don't have their garbage refuted again...These are low character personalities and it is no wonder their organizations are crumbling due to their not minding research integrity and allowing their venues to be taken over by punk gangs and hoaxers... 

« Last Edit: Today at 04:41:06 PM by Brian Doyle »
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 Ip Logged

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 6 OIP.nSBJuDKJkiOPcaMU9y0SpQHaHa?w=174&h=169&c=7&o=5&pid=1

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Wed 22 Jan 2020, 4:12 am
Translation, I cannot get anywhere close to Kamp's superior evidence presentation. As a matter of fact I have been caught with my pants down since day one and it irks me that i cannot touch him.
I delude myself until the cows come home with me thinking I am far superior instead that way I reckon others will think I am a great researcher whereas I am actually a lying conniving twat. A boring one as well.

Doyle is on ignore for me.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 22 Jan 2020, 5:27 am
Well yeah...he does go on a bit...….but he is funny though if you don't take him seriously...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 22 Jan 2020, 5:59 am
That's it in a nutshell.
Brian is a loud mouthed charlatan and a parasite.
He desperately craves respect and recognition.
All he deserves is contempt and ridicule.
He's a poor lost soul. A big kid permanently marooned in a noisy adolescence.
Railing at the world for passing him by and not recognising his self declared genius.
He's eaten up with jealousy. His rants ooze with envy and frustration( along with other less edifying substances)
T put it bluntly Barto is the researcher Brian yearns t be.
Someone who's respected. Someone who's made a genuine contribution.
No one who reads one of his desperate rants will ever take him seriously again.
A rude little prick. A shameless pathological liar t boot. Juddufki with a pony tail and one less ball swinging.in his withered hairless scrotum...
Just read his latest excretion. An incoherent hodge podge of lies fantasy and wishful thinking.
Barto, everyone who cares about this case owes you a debt of gratitude for your perseverance, your hard work, your analytical skills and your research abilities.
Uncovering the Hosty note was a quantum leap forward.
Anyone with half a brain cell knows the score.
Brian's an unflushable turd..the skidmark on the jockstrap of JFK research. No one gives a fuck what he thinks. He's turned himself into a buffoon. A loud mouthed grey pony tailed Fetzer lite who gravitates towards the most extreme outre conspiracy fantasy.
Keep up the great work Barto. Everyone knows the score.
Laugh at him, ignore him or else ridicule him. Don't waste a second of your life taking him seriously.
He's one of these poor deluded souls whose estimations of his own abilities are wildly inflated...like a LarryJohnnybagImage the second before it bursts and splatters his basement with enough sperm t fill Armstrong knows how many CIA doppelganger test tubes..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Wed 22 Jan 2020, 6:05 am
Thank you Alex, but I will put the lying twat on ignore coz I mean what is actually to gain from the lying fabricator by the name of Brian Doyle.....nothing right!

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Wed 22 Jan 2020, 6:41 am
You've earned the right t do whatever you please. Ignore him or treat him with the ridicule he deserves. No one will think any less of you.
It's the easiest thing in the world t sit on the sidelines trolling and criticising. Whereas you've gone out and done the work. You've earned people's respect.
And rightfully so.
Along with Greg and the other core ROKCers no ones done more than you t push this case in the right direction.
Your essays, your film, your website and your archival research. Fucking awesome work. Prayerman could very well be the spark that ignites the chain reaction that sets off the critical mass.
Compared t that Doyle's just a pimple on Satan's Sanibel shaped ballsack.
Everyone knows the score. Chronic narcissists like Doyle hate t see anyone else in the spotlight. Pricks and parasites like him are the price you pay for being successful.
Ignore him laugh at him or treat him with the ridicule he's earned. You've more than earned the right t choose.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 22 Jan 2020, 7:47 am
Didn't I say he's funny!

I think both Steely Dan and Kamp might be members here posting under aliases because they both spoke of putting me on ignore...

Kamp never answered the part about my interview with Stanton's relatives and how it proved Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room and not on the steps...

As a famous man once allegedly said..."Well, it's all over now"
Brian...I am Duncan Mytton What the? 
Well done!!!!!!!

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum