REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

+Lankford  fritz  Mason  4  doyle  tsbd  3  frazier  Weigman  3a  tippit  prayer  beckley  2  Lankford  Humor  Lifton  David  paine  hosty  zapruder  11  Floor  Darnell  Theory  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sun 03 Nov 2019, 1:35 am
Stan Dane wrote:doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Mr-Doyle

I thought I had made it through Halloween without being frightened...until now.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sun 03 Nov 2019, 5:10 am
It's always Halloween on Sanibel Island.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 03 Nov 2019, 5:11 am
Doyle on Nov 2nd 2019:

Kamp has found Martha Reed's statement...In it she says she went right back in to the Depository and saw Geneva Hine and Mrs Reid on the 2nd floor...
Brian Doyle Nov 2nd 2019:

Kamp is too dumb to realize that backs Groden because Hine said Mrs Reid returned with a group of employees...

So if Mrs Reid was there with Hine alone that gives credence to Groden...

It also proves Greg Parker was too stupid to realize Hine was the liar...

Having two Jeraldean Reid's and having Hine lie explains a lot and really works in favor of Armstrong as well...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Translation:

I am a moral inferior sub human who thinks he is too clever for everyone else and I am too shit to be an actual researcher and will not put any effort into producing any documents myself.
I dismiss all FBI documents unless they serve my stupid fabricated fantasies.

The document does not claim anything of the sort but I will lie and fabricate the fakery of Reid and Hine being together, whereas Hine stated on the 23rd that she was alone from 12:25 to 12:35 and that a police man was the first one to enter the office. But I have to ignore that important fact as otherwise my lying BS becomes way too obvious.

Greg Parker has kicked my arse so many times that even the last one was months ago I have not shit straight ever since.

Throwing the Armstrong BS around makes me look superior but the truth is quite the opposite.

There is not enough medication available to sort me out, only washing my car or pulling my selfie stick out of my arse gives me some calmness.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 03 Nov 2019, 10:32 am
Barto, where would he be without you?
Still posting at the FOO...
What a wanker!

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 200w.webp?cid=790b76111761a6621f561424a7561dca04e3384ef8ea51e8&rid=200w

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Tue 05 Nov 2019, 10:50 am
Greg made mention of this thread in the McAdams Google group
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.assassination.jfk/Prayer$20Man%7Csort:date/alt.assassination.jfk/N5HXgZJP6wo/iwXXpc44BAAJ
And the village idiot walked in as well (ScrumDrum) and where there are other wastes of space who gather to spew their vitriolic rubbish as well.
What a pathetic lot over there, Greg did the right thing over there and leave those losers to themselves.......
Doyle cuts a sorry figure as always as even the trash over there makes fun of him and his retarded observations.
That clown could not even deliver a bottle of milk.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 05 Nov 2019, 6:02 pm
Greg left because he knew I shredded his Prayer Man crap and he couldn't respond...

Greg knows Prayer Man is Stanton...He practically admitted so on my Prayer Woman Facebook page...

Who does Kamp think he's fooling?...

Translation; Greg told me i'm full of shit...

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Tue 05 Nov 2019, 6:07 pm
Nah you missed a few lines there Steely

Greg knows I am an incompetent twat 
Greg has nailed me to the cross so many times.
I should count myself lucky Greg's pay any attention to my lying word salads.
As long as I am in denial I win.....

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 05 Nov 2019, 6:30 pm
Well Brian should be able to post the quote...unless he claims we've deleted it!
Which would prove he's full of shit.

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 1:00 am
And he seems to have overlooked that Anthony Marsh slapped him around with a large trout as well. It is becoming so easy to do this these past years.
Doyle must enjoy having his arse worked on......a glutton for sodomy punishment.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 1:12 am
Even at Duncan's people are tiring of him.

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 3:29 am
I'll leave it to others to figure out the cowardly lack of integrity of the JFK research community that they would let someone suffer such a disgraceful removal for the crime of standing up for the correct evidence...Then going on their merry way and pretending nothing happened while the nasty's continue to get away with their abuse...   
« Last Edit: Today at 03:37:52 PM by Brian Doyle »
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Ip Logged

You should have no trouble producing the post where Greg "practically agreed" that PM was Stanton. Time to follow-through Brian...show there's more to you than a pile of shit.

Checkmate.

StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 2:53 pm
According to Brian's razor*, Sarah is Prayer Man. All decked out in buttons and bows.

* Brian's razor is a weed-infused illogical razor that states that one should always make ornately outlandish, crazy assumptions to undermine sound, logical arguments, while being serenaded by Grace Slick and the Jefferson Airplane.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 6:10 pm
I enter genius level criminal detection and it is subverted so Alan can hijack it to his hand-waving denials...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 11:46:27 PM by Brian Doyle »
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Ip Logged

So then, Brian...have you detected the FB post on your homepage yet? The one about Greg "practically agreeing" with you.
You haven't have you...it doesn't exist does it...you're full of shit aren't you.

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Wed 06 Nov 2019, 9:39 pm
Doyle never follows through, that is what numpties with small penises do.
All talk......in Brian 's  case all lies..

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 07 Nov 2019, 4:02 am
Yes, lies. Brian's inability to post Greg's "comment" tells us it never existed.
Quite shameless...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 09 Nov 2019, 8:16 am
It is clear that you can't respectfully, directly answer the evidence...

It is just as clear that YOU can't produce evidence of a FB comment YOU claim is on your own page!...
Why is that?...

Checkmate.

Goban_Saor

Sun 10 Nov 2019, 8:00 am
Vinny wrote:The other Alan Ford at Duncan's is also making nutty claims. Such as Shelley is the PM in Weigman and that Oswald was just behind Lovelady etc. I wonder what his game is.

Unless I’m missing something, there seem to be at least two problems with Alan Ford’s theory.

First, Barto has made a cogent case on his website for Shelley and Lovelady having left the TSBD doorway quickly, so Prayer Man couldn’t be Shelley.

Second, Tommy Graves is wrong a lot of the time, but that second head Alan Ford is talking about looks to me the spitting image of BW Frazier in one frame.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 10 Nov 2019, 9:58 am

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1153 on: Today at 10:25:09 PM »

We have already confirmed the woman next to Leavelle has the same glasses and thin leather pocketbook strap as the woman in Cooper...

Can you confirm you've found the FB post were Greg "practically admitted" that Stanton is PM?
If you can't it confirms you cannot be trusted...you're full of shit.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 10 Nov 2019, 12:49 pm
steely wrote:you're full of shit.
Steely, I have to practically admit you're right. Maybe a dose of salts would help him?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Goban_Saor

Sun 10 Nov 2019, 11:05 pm
Goban Saor wrote:
Vinny wrote:The other Alan Ford at Duncan's is also making nutty claims. Such as Shelley is the PM in Weigman and that Oswald was just behind Lovelady etc. I wonder what his game is.

Unless I’m missing something, there seem to be at least two problems with Alan Ford’s theory.

First, Barto has made a cogent case on his website for Shelley and Lovelady having left the TSBD doorway quickly, so Prayer Man couldn’t be Shelley.

Second, Tommy Graves is wrong a lot of the time, but that second head Alan Ford is talking about looks to me the spitting image of BW Frazier in one frame.

I've just realised that this post is wrong in at least one respect, since Lovelady is definitely still in the doorway at the time Alan Ford is concerned with.
barto
barto

Sun 10 Nov 2019, 11:07 pm
That Alan Ford is not THE Alan Ford Goban....

Prayer-Man.com
Goban_Saor

Mon 11 Nov 2019, 2:16 am
barto wrote:That Alan Ford is not THE Alan Ford Goban....

Please excuse my ignorance, Barto. I was vaguely aware there were two Alan Fords but I didn’t delve into it – in the same way as I haven’t delved into the whole Harvey and Lee problem and other doppelganger iterations which bedevil this case.

One of the Harvey and Lee advocates once said it would take two years or something like that to get to understand the Harvey and Lee theory. Since I haven’t got two years to spend on it, I’ve kept away from it.

I must look into the two Alan Fords thing when I have the time.
barto
barto

Mon 11 Nov 2019, 2:29 am
LMAO

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 11 Nov 2019, 5:11 am

• doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 3 Index

Those Front Steps
« Reply #504 on: Today at 05:54:52 PM »

Goban Sobor wrote:

One of the Harvey and Lee advocates once said it would take two years or something like that to get to understand the Harvey and Lee theory. Since I haven’t got two years to spend on it, I’ve kept away from it.

I must look into the two Alan Fords thing when I have the time.
[size]

What Goban is saying here is that he thinks Armstrong has merit but can't admit it in front of the censorship-reliant, dominating dictator ignoramus Kamp...[/size]

Goban, if you were on a bus Brian would be the weird guy, with a peculiar odour, who insists on sitting next to you.
The genius detective managed to get your name wrong also...

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Mon 11 Nov 2019, 9:42 am
What Goban is saying here is that he thinks Armstrong has merit but can't admit it in front of the censorship-reliant, dominating dictator ignoramus Kamp...

Translation

I am an incompetent idiot who makes things up in huge volumes that even Trump is a stinker compared to me. Actually I taught Trump all what he knows. I do not answer to evidence I make it up. I have no skills, but I do my best to deny this even though everyone else has seen straight through me and my made up fairy tales.

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum