REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

9  tippit  paine  3  fritz  zapruder  Darnell  2  tsbd  Lankford  Theory  +Lankford  Lifton  beckley  Floor  prayer  11  Mason  3a  frazier  Weigman  doyle  David  hosty  4  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Just when you thought you have seen it all

+9
Sharon_Horizons
Goban_Saor
BC_II
Mick_Purdy
Jake_Sykes
Vinny
alex_wilson
greg_parker
barto
13 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 Empty Just when you thought you have seen it all

Sun 24 Nov 2019, 9:47 am
First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Rob Clark

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 9bc37110

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 Empty Re: Just when you thought you have seen it all

Thu 28 Nov 2019, 2:06 am
I have heard about contacts being made with Stone earlier in the Prayer Man saga and, from his apparent lack of interest, I began to seriously question the man and his motives.

Seeing him apparently going all in on her roiling myth-making, I begin to question the validity of his motives and even his earlier work.

Is he really into seeing justice served in Oswald's case or is he nothing more than another Hollywood producer trying to make as much coin in the niche he has found himself - without any morals or ethics.

barto

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 Empty Re: Just when you thought you have seen it all

Thu 28 Nov 2019, 6:10 am
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t185-samuel-taylor-coleridge-would-be-so-proud

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t63-judyth-baker-a-credible-source
An old thread where Greg added his voice to.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/15559-judyth-vary-baker-living-in-exile/

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Thu 28 Nov 2019, 6:32 am
Poor deluded Brian thinks he can measure himself up to what we are going through.
Never has the poor little booh booh been more wrong. 
You belong to the category of Cinque and Shackleford who are liars and fantasists. Stop overrating yourself as you will never rise above from it.
A JVB conference is the best you can get away with, I see it all in front of me you and Larry Rivera debating who can make more shyte up.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Fri 29 Nov 2019, 7:40 pm
Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 14d05a10

It was that long......
alex_wilson

Fri 29 Nov 2019, 9:30 pm
Juddufki-" So the CIA sent these spiders over t Helsinki..great big hairy things about this size!!..."
Ollie- " That big , huh?"
Juddufki- "Oh yes, not quite as big as Lee's tender pink plucked scrotum...i did the plucking Ollie...with one of Guy Banisters razors.."
Ollie-" Fascinating stuff...if i could interrupt you just for a second..whose that rodent faced weirdo with the pony tail who's always hanging about? Is he Brian Doyle? The security guards outside told me he threatened t suicide bomb the Convention..stark naked with explosive gerbils rammed up his you know where"
Juddufki( laughing) - no that's just Kris, Mr Millegan..my pimp..eh sorry i meant publisher...he runs the Trine Day Fashion Couture house...his main designer was an East German STASI defector..he was Sidney Gottleibs pet guinea pig..designs stuff that looks like GULAg uniforms...Brian's his biggest customer..but i digress Ollie...what was i talking about again? The CIA spray my Cornflakes with psychotropic chemicals t mess with my memory.."
Ollie- " you were talking about spiders Judy..great big hairy spiders..."
Juddufki- " oh yes..well Ollie, i can call you Ollie? You're not going t fall in love with me are you?"
Ollie( sotte voce) i rather pick the explosive gerbils out of Brian Doyle's filthy arse"
Juddufki- " I'm only asking..you see people just can't help falling in love with me...Dr Platzman said it had something t do with unresolved toilet training issues..but he was just jealous...anyway about those spiders...they were special Mossad trained commando spiders..Dr Fetzers doing a podcast about them...they bit me and injected me with some strange poison...i keep humming Jefferson Airplane tunes and i keep getting an uncontrollable urge t buy a selfie stick and find me a nice quiet basement somewhere...the poison means i can't count money any more..so this much would do? Did i tell you about my wandering hysterectomy or my hysterical Shatners bassoon..one copy of Me and Lee pays for one incontinence pad"
Ollie- " you're quite the handful Mrs Baker"
Juddufki- " you're not trying t seduce me mr Stone are you? I've never forgiven Dustin Hoffman..he couldn't keep his hands off me between takes...i was fired from the Graduate for being too sexy...that's when i moved t Woodstock.."

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Fri 29 Nov 2019, 9:58 pm
Juddufki- " i had t squeeze very hard..in the dark i couldn't tell Lee's dangly bits from a tumour riddled mouse"
Did you see the photos of that shameless con artist Kris Milligan? Hanging around Oliver Stone like some pony tailed hippy Gollum?
What is it with the grey pony tails? 
Didn't Oliver Stone believe Ron Lewis too? And Beverly Oliver?
For him t go leaping aboard the Trine Day Psychotropic Gravy Train after ignoring Prayerman..a genuine case breaking piece of evidence says everything that needs t b said about " Mainstream" JFK research.
T see Oliver Stone schmoozing with Juddufki..a blatant fraudster and proven scam artist is wrong on so many levels.
Jim Garrison once warned about the truth being reduced t a vagrant rumour. Boy, waa he right.
Apart from ROKC it seems the rest of the assassination research " community" has fragmented into a rag tag assortment of wannabe tabloid whores...what's next Juddufki posing topless in the National fucking Enquirer? Good hearted but muddle headed milquetoast simpletons who believe anything and creepy cultsters smirking behind their papier mache doppelganger masks...apparently mr Joseph's presentation went down a storm as well..
I can just imagine JFK II The Sequel..It came from Sanibel...instead of Jim Garrison we get Brian Doyle..erotic origamist and part time genius detective..with Juddufki as Mrs Doyle..and of course the faithful IgorTrotterImage..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Fri 29 Nov 2019, 10:55 pm
Most of the research community treats the JFK case as a hobby. They do not seem interested in solving the case unlike us here at ROKC.

Fri 29 Nov 2019, 11:52 pm
To a certain extent i agree Vinny. For some folk this case is the ultimate whodunit but for a lot of the others it goes much deeper.
Much MUCH deeper.
Until they're waist deep in the Foo...along with Peter fucking Lemkin the grand poohbah of hysterical paranoids. Squelching about in the mud, the shit and the strangely aromatic Foo...shrieking about the CIA trained suicide eels sliding up his hairless thighs.
For some the JFK case is a mirror..reflecting back their own prejudices and neuroses..
For others it's a crutch for their rapidly disintegrating psyches.
Look at the Fez and the Swinging Cowboy two puffed up mediocrities..Socrates said he wisdom is accepting how little you really know..coming t terms with your own cosmic insignificance.
For these motherfuckers the opposite is true.
They are the embodiment of the arrogance of ignorance.
Bri Bri too. The less they know about a subject the surer they are their pronouncements carry the weight of papal infallibility.
Bloated non entities...yes mr Josephs I'm certain the CIA have an entire basement full of COINTELPRO operatives working feverishly round the clock just t debunk your marvellous insights 
The whole idea of swarms of disinfo gurus haunting JFK forums t combat the menace of self righteous fantasists seems utterly preposterous.
Apart from ROKC it's an absolute fucking wasteland.
Dragos grandiloquent prognostications on Facebook...in his mind he's probably addressing the UN General assembly or the New Yorker editorial board.
That fucking crowd made this case ridiculous..with H and L Liftons macabre fantasies and the alteration bullshit they transformed this case into a fetid swamp the perfect environment for parasites like Baker t flourish.
For Millegan and his ilk conspiracy is a business. Nothing more. Nothing less.
The truth has become so debased and devalued by a procession of fools and con artists their truth is as valid as anyone elses.
The truth is not based on empirical realities..it's based on how many suckers they can con into believing it.
ROKC is fighting a rearguard action now...we are Maitlands battalion poised behind the brow of the hill at Waterloo.
CAPA, the Juddufkists the H and L brigade the assorted Deep Fooites in their asbestos knickers are Napoleons Old Guard marching in formation..the kettledrums pounding the Imperial Eagles glinting in the watery evening sunshine.
In many ways Stone's film was one of the worst things that ever happened t this case.
In the short term it reignited interest..brought the AARB into existence..but in the long term it unleashed a procession of liars con artists and fantasists who proceeded t drag the case into the tabloid gutter.
Evidence alteration, Oswald impersonators etc are not ridiculous. By no means. Those fucking clowns made it so.
The damage Fetzer and co wreaked is incalculable.
Look at Prayerman...with the shadow of Cinque peering over his shoulder..Loveladyified forehead and all.
That Stone would ignore Prayerman only t clamber aboard the Trine Day Ghoul Express speaks volumes.
Fuck them all...Ming and his intergalactic debating club for the terminally gullible..Deep Foo Foo and the Fooites who chased their Deep Political phantoms into the ladies toilets of the Texas Very Busy Loyers Club..
Fuck them all.
May Spottys doppelganged doggy cock piss down on their heads..

barto
barto

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 5:43 am
Stop press!!!
Da latest from the Sanibel lunatic.
Buahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Go home Brian Doyle. Just go home.
What Oliver Stone is doing with Judyth Baker is exactly what DiEugenio and the research community is doing with Prayer Man...

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 10:27 pm
barto wrote:Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 14d05a10

It was that long......
She is obsessed with the size of Lee's organ. Here she is back in 2014 showing someone else.

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 Bakers10

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 01 Dec 2019, 3:12 pm

It was that long......

He was vary vary good to me.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 01 Dec 2019, 4:25 pm
Stan Dane wrote:

It was that long......

He was vary vary good to me.
Be vary vary quiet. I'm humping rare bits.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 01 Dec 2019, 4:27 pm
greg parker wrote:

It was that long......
She is obsessed with the size of Lee's organ. Here she is back in 2014 showing someone else.

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 Bakers10
Like the fish that got away... it gets bigger with every telling...

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sun 01 Dec 2019, 11:17 pm
Time to start a Judyth litmus test.

Mon 02 Dec 2019, 1:19 am
Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 4e3f8b10

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Mon 02 Dec 2019, 1:48 am
Ugh!

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Tue 03 Dec 2019, 4:02 am
Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 Vary-Warning
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 10:48 am
Thanks, Stan.

All pictures of her should come with that warning.

barto

Wed 11 Dec 2019, 1:24 am
Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 2 B9aa5f10

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Wed 11 Dec 2019, 4:05 am
TRINE DAY THEATRICALS PRESENT
in association with Uncle Donnies Edible Sanibel Grade Suppositories.." we're the shit that just won't quit"
     PROUDLY PRESENT
        A ROKC PANTOMIME

WAITING FOR GODOTIMAGE
      written by Judyth Vary Baker
( to find out how COINTELPRO lone nut bastard Samuel Beckett stole her idea please get Springtime in Juddufki- A Paris Love Story- A Trine Day Romance)

Scene- Just after midnight. An eerie crossroads somewhere deep in the Florida swamps. A desolate wasteland bereft of life...human animal vegetable or Trotterimage. In the pale moonlight that drips down like the diseased smegma from LarryGodotImages violated scanner all that can be seen are a gnarled old treestump, a radiation warning covered in strange hieroglyphics and a signpost " Bradenton 49 kms Sanibel Island 69kms. Enter at your own risk. Keep all windows and doors locked"
However looking closer we can just about make out a lone pink zen sandal lying on the ground beside a cardboard placard " Will wash cars or polish your buttons"
Cast- Bri Bri Estrogen- a smelly grey pony tailed chromosomally challenged hippy. Dressed in a chronically unwashable Paul von Hindenburg fur Reichsprasident" T shirt and a grubby pair of brown speedos..at least i hope that's what they are
Tovarisch Vladimir Graves- Monosyllabic misanthrope. A monstrously deformed 16 footer Vlad once starred as an SS 20 missile at a Red Square May Day parade. Dressed in a " Doug Caddy for the Senate 1876 Let's keep Texas White" T shirt and a home made pair of crotchless dungarees
Lucky Gilbride- paint sniffing vagrant preacher and closeted homosexual. Once voted Texas's 3rd most effective flasher
Fezzo the Fez- dumb mute waterboy and dogsbody. Communicates solely in dancing emoticons. Once voted Nebraska's Lesbian of the year.
Boy- played by Brother Butler. A failed Paperclip experiment to mate a wooden puppet with a baboon. Looks like Noddys depraved elder brother. Suffers from chronic halitosis and erotic alopecia.
LarryGodotImage- an unseen presence.

Lumbering footsteps...enter Bri Bri Estrogen and Tovarisch Vladimir stage left
Bri Bri- " you unskilled booby! Those girls were going t give us a lift...did you see their faces when i started talking about Jimis autopsy..
Vladimir- Bri Bri..those weren't girls you fucking asshole..they were burly truck drivers they were going t drag you off and gang rape you. I know..I've hung about enough deserted truckstops enough in my time.."
Bri Bri- " you're not fit t touch my hem of my intellectual garment...i saw the sun plane reflected from the girls forearm..i wonder why she was holding a cucumber?"
Vladimir- " it's moonlight you fucking asshole..and that wasn't his arm..it wasn't a cucumber either..wait! Whats this it's your zen sandal and the sign you made...we were here last night waiting for LarryGodotImage..Putin's sent FSB trolls t fuck with my memory .."
Bri Bri- " That wasn't me! It was my CIA double...you're obviously very dumb..a popularity mugwump looking for a cosy spot under Mings cape.."
Vladimir-" we're not back t talking about fucking doubles again!! Let's look at these photos of Dealey Plaza i keep up my arse..I'm sure that's Gloria Calvery...Bri Bri Estrogen let's face it..you and I are experts when it comes t recognising the backs of running women...all "
Bri Bri- " Speak for yourself Dawn Meredith said i looked very sexy once"
Vladimir- " eh she said you looked like a sex offender"
ENTER LUCKY GILBRIDE AND FEZZO THE FEZ
Lucky wears paint splattered overalls. Fezzo is hunched on all fours ..shuffling like a dog from the Sanibel Shelter for Abused Animals..wearing only a gimp mask and a plastic urine proof fez..he has a leather bondage collar round his neck attached t the chain Lucky has stuffed down his overalls at an anatomically improbable angle..
Lucky - " And the LORD said i will smite all those who don't give his loyal servant enough for a tin of Dulux Apple White Quick Drying Emulsion..for lo it has come t pass his most loyal servant hasn't had a sniff all day and he's starting t see tiny pixie doppelgangers dancing about waving their sinful transistor radios...
( spotting Bri Bri Estrogen and Tovarisch Vladimir)
Ah two fellow gentlemen of the road what brings you out t these strange enchanted lands and do you happen t have a few cents..or a spare brushful.or even a dab of turpentine?"
Vladimir- " Lo kind sir there's a truckstop just back there..the boys there will give you all the paint you can sniff"
Bri Bri- " Ignore my lying troll friend..we are here waiting for LarryGodotImage..he has Davidson's metadata up his scanner that'll prove Prayerman is Sarah Stanton"
Fezzo starts pulling his chain
Lucky- " what's that Fezzo? I know metadata is handiwork of Satan himself.."
Vladimir - " whose the gimp? And is he for sale?"
Lucky- " This is Fezzo the Fez...he had a terrible accident with a surveying rod and an undersexed Texas loyer...we're searching for the great God Armstrong..only he has the power t give Fezzo back his senses..."
Vladimir-" why do you seek this Armstrong?"
Lucky-" I seek him for he is a false God...A pagan idol..a heretic..also i want t ask him for $1000 t buy some Superquick Dry Sanibel Emulsion..the strongest paint in the world..So if you fine gentlemen have neither money or paint i will bid you farewell...onward Fezzo!"
EXIT LUCKY AND FEZZO
Bri Bri- " unskilled boobys"
END OF ACT ONE

alex_wilson

Tue 17 Dec 2019, 1:25 am
WAITING FOR GODOTIMAGE
        ACT TWO

SOME HOURS LATER...
   The moon now sits atop the starless Sanibel sky...sending murky yellow urine tinged moonbeams down on the heads of our two heroes...
Tovarisch Vladimir has just taken a leak against the tree..shambling away he shoves his hand down the front of his crotchless dungarees...fumbling hungrily with the misshapen dangly objects that resemble Sidney Gottleibs last attempt at growing erotic palm trees down on Sanibel Island.
With a depraved look contorting his coarse features he sniffs two fingers..a long sniff.
Lumbering over t Bri Bri Estrogen whose busy with the crayon he's produced from his speedos..writing " James Gordon is a faggot" on the other side of his cardboard placard.
Tovarisch Vladimir approaches cautiously..avoiding the puddle that's formed round Bri Bris feet
Vladimir( extending his hand)" Wanna sniff?"
Bri Bri( looking up) " Mommie told me never t sniff strange men's fingers"
Vladimir" Selfish bitch..wanted t sniff them all herself.."
Bri Bri " I'll have you know my mommie was a celebrity...Pin up girl for Das Schwartz Korps, 2nd SS Panzer division's Aryan wank rag of the year...two years running...the Fuhrer presented her with her Deutsches Mutter Kreuz himself..although i could never quite figure it out"
Vladimir" Figure what out?"
Bri Bri- " how i was born 4 months before Daddie got out of Spandau.."
Vladimir - " must have been the evil evil evil CIA..or OSS as it was then..
Bri Bri- " Sperm experiments you mean?"
Vladimir- " No i was thinking more of a quick fumble behind the interrogation centre..you do know about the birds and the bees? Right? We aren't all multi lingual Hungarian doppelgangers cooked up in evil evil evil CIA test tubes"
Bri Bri- " you mean the Herrenvolk and the Untermensch? When the rampaging blonde haired superman goes rampaging through the degenerate jew and slav infested wastelands?"
Vladimir- " you were a lonely child weren't you?"
Bri Bri( standing up) enough of this troll speak..it's so unfair..bastard moderation at it's very worst!!"
Vladimir( sticking his hands back down his dungarees)" if you're off on another rant..I'm going t have myself another fumble...another long fumble...oh Ivanka!! Step into my trailer of love if you dare"
Bri Bri( ignoring Tovarisch Vladimirs unsightly squelching)...That crooked British bastard and unskilled booby...there's Lauren Peter and that bastard Josephs all snug and warm up Jims arse crack and here's me..the most skilled researcher ever t draw breath..a genius detective too..shunned and left t fester out in the wilderness with a hulking mugwump...who wanks even more than i do.."
Footsteps off stage..
ENTER LUCKY AND FEZZO
ONLY THIS TIME LUCKYS DOWN ON ALL FOURS AND FEZZOS WEARING THE OVERALLS AND CARRYING THE CHAIN...
END OF ACT TWO

Vinny

Wed 18 Dec 2019, 8:31 pm
https://nofilmschool.com/jfk-movie-oliver-stone-robert-richardson

Sun 22 Dec 2019, 2:17 am
WAITING FOR GODOTIMAGE
   ACT THREE

BRI BRI ESTROGEN IS RANTING UNCONTROLLABLY NOW. GIBBERING MADLY AS HE JERKS AND TWITCHES LIKE A HOLOCAUST DENYING DALEK GIVING THE HITLER SALUTE AT SANIBEL ISLAND'S NOTORIOUS SCI FI S AND M PARTY( I'm required by law- for details please see Marvel Comics v Gilbride Trotterimage Doyle et al - t emphasise that Green Goblin was not a genetically enhanced jew hating white supremacist who caught his greenness from an unfortunate encounter with an Hispanic rent boy in a certain basement down Sanibel way..also there are NO photos of the Thing and Bill Miller " Yeti hunting" in an alleyway behind a Saskatchewan brothel. Indeed Mr Thing categorically denies ever meeting or communicating with Mr Miller. Author of Trine Days first foray into Eastern eroticism " The Kama Sutra for mulleted forest dwellers.)
TOVARISCH VLADIMIR ON THE OTHER HAND( or in his case with both hands) HAS BEEN GIVING HIMSELF A THOROUGHLY GOOD SQUELCHING. FILLING THE LEPEROUS SANIBEL MOONLIGHT WITH HIS SHRIEKING..DESCRIBING IN FRIGHTENNG ANATOMICALLY ACCURATE DETAIL WHAT HED LIKE T DO T IVANKA TRUMPS REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS WITH A BLACK AND DECKER HEDGE STRIMMER.....
LOOKING UP MID SQUELCH WITH HIS BULGING BLOODSHOT EYES HE SEES LUCKY AND FEZZO APPROACH

Vladimir( removing his hand from his dungarees ) " What the Putin!! What happened t you two? Why his he on his knees now? Did you find the Great God Armstrong? Or are you just indulging in a little " role playing"?  I mean i mean i remember that time i caught my brain washed by 69 odd years of Russian active measures friend here dressed up in LarryGodotImages scanner..remember Bri Bri? Remember we had t call the Sanibel Fire Brigade t extract that joystick..remember you thought it was an intel spook hit? And the firemen were narco trauma programmed assassins sent t kill you before you revealed t the world Mama Cass is still alive and running a school for Mossad hit men in Henry Kissingers jacuzzi...remember how LarryGodotImage tried t get frisky with one of the firemen and your mommie knocked him out with an empty bottle of methylated spirits?"
Bri Bri " Kamps a liar..Parkers an evidence hacking troll punk guru who should be castrated..ROKC is a demented troll room..James Gordon is a degenerate British bastard"
Vladimir ( turning t Fezzo) Do you see what i have t put up with? Day and fucking night..ROKC this Jim DiEugenios ass crack that...if i had my time again..if the La Jolla Sex Offenders Board offered me the chance t get off the register a year earlier if i looked after him..down Sanibel way Care in the Community means a whole different thing...as i said if i had my time again I'd stay on the fucking register..oh yeh and there was my restraining order too..apparently Ivanka Trump isn't turned on by naked men smeared in the entrails of freshly slaughtered Siberian wildcats breaking into her house...i mean i mean i was only caught masturbating in her sons bedroom.."
Fezzo " Alas we did not discover the Great God Armstrong.. Apparently not even the immortals can handle the Ladies Night at the Texas Very Busy Loyers Club...the Great God now languishes in an intensive care unit in Texas.."
Vladimir( energetically shoving his hand back down his dungarees) " Lady's Night you say? Where is this Very Busy Loyers Club you speak of?.."
Fezzo " Forget the Texas Very Busy Loyers Club..you wouldn't get in anyway..they have a strict policy regarding unshaven 8 foot tall chronic masturbators and their genius detective lovers....I'm here t spread the good news.."
Vladimir ( looking down at Luckys paint splattered rump) " I bet you two Putin loving useful idiots have got more than just good news t spread"
Fezzo " Silence COINTELPRO lone nutter..i bring wondrous news..of Chris Davidson..( pointing t Lucky) his mathematical genius sent this poor fool out of his mind..we found Chris measuring the circumference of his dogs asshole"
Vladimir" measuring the circumference of his dogs asshole?..in La Jolla we call that foreplay.."
Fezzo" Chris figured out his dog's asshole was the exact same size as Zapruders lense.."
Vladimir" Dogs assholes are the same size as a lot of things.."
Fezzo " Instead of marvelling at his genius Lucky merely asked him for a few dollars t buy some paint.."
Lucky ( in a barely audible murmur) " For lo it came t pass the children of the LORD wandered for days through the alleyways of Sanibel and Bradenton looking for some Dulux Gloss Undercoat"
Fezzo " Instead of money for paint Chris made him watch endless gifs of cars..over and over going past the TSBD...It drove Lucky out of his mind..but i was healed..I'd finally found a bastard who is madder than me...tomorrow Chris and i are visiting the Sanibel Island Incontinence Knickers Factory...we're going t prove through the medium of knicker elastic and stale urine that the extant Zapruder film is fake!!"
ENTER BOY..WEARING A GORILLA SUIT AND RIDING A TRICYCLE..FRESH FROM THE SET OF RALPH CINQUES LATEST CINEMATIC TRIUMPH.." JEWISH GORILLAS INVADE MY STRETCH OF TEXAS GROUND "
Boy " LarryGodotImage isn't coming tonight but he'll surely come tomorrow"
Vladimir" not coming tonight..the story of my fucking life...if i had a rouble for every time a La Jolla prostitutes said those words t me I'd be able t make my dream movie " Joe McCarthy and Tommy O Pepper get naked in the Pentagon..Mel Gibson would be great as Joe if he wasn't such a liberal commie loving pussy"
Bri Bri( hearing the words " not coming tonight"( like Tovarisch Vladimir they seem t resonate with him too) he awakes from his rant induced trance) " What's this not coming tonight? Don't you talk t me like I'm one of mommies pool boys you uncredible liar!! LarryGodotImage has got Chris Davidson's metadata stuffed up his scanner..i did the stuffing myself..this metadata will prove Prayerman is Sarah Stanton..all those ignorant trolls who said a fat grey haired lady could never be a slim young man with a receding hairline"
Fezzo " Davidson's metadata doesn't exist.."
Vladimir" You mean we've been waiting for a guy who measures dog's assholes.."
Lucky" And so the LORD saith give thy faithful servant 16 litres of Quick Drying Emulsion on credit.."
A CHAOS OF VOICES..
Boy "LarryGodotImages not coming tonight"
Vladimir" oh Ivanka I'd come tonight for you..even without the horse Viagra that Putin loving vet in La Jolla gives me for leaving his parakeets alone"
Fezzo" the circumference of Fidos asshole squared in relation t the hypotenuse of Beverly Olivers left tit"
SUDDENLY ANOTHER VOICE INTERRUPTS...A WOMAN'S VOICE...SLURRED AND HUSKY
Evelyn " Parakeets..the circumference of Fidos asshole..Beverly Oliver..you're having one of your nightmares again"
INSTEAD OF AN EERIE SANIBEL CROSSROADS WE FIND OURSELVES IN AN EVEN EERIER SANIBEL BASEMENT...
BRI BRI ESTROGEN IS SLUMPED IN FRONT OF HIS COMPUTER..AN UNLIT JOINT DANGLING FROM HIS MOUTH..A LIT JOINT DANGLING FROM SOMEWHERE THAT SINCE THE SANIBEL PUBLIC INDECENCY LAWS WERE PASSED MUST REMAIN NAMELESS.
EVELYN A HALF SMOKED CIGAR HANGING DOWN OVER HER UNSHAVEN CHIN LOOMS OVER HER SLEEPING SON..SHE TAKES A LONG SWIG FROM HER BOTTLE OF PINE FRESH DOMESTOS..
Evelyn " Wake up ..its nearly 4 in the afternoon.."
Bri Bri ( stirring drowsily)" You're not credible mommie..you're a liar..I'm not here in my basement!! I'm at the crossroads not far from the old Waste Reprocessing Plant you me and daddy used t go skinny dipping in..I'm waiting for LarryGodotImage..he's got the metadata that'll prove Prayerman is Sarah Stanton"
Evelyn" Brian you're nearly 69 years old and here you are slumped naked in a basement in the middle of the afternoon dreaming about 300 lb grey haired women..( another long swig of bleach) does that not tell you something?"
Bri Bri " it tells me I'm a genius detective whose going t solve the Kennedy assassination singlehandedly.."
Evelyn" is genius detective internet jargon for 60 year old grey pony tailed virgin by any chance ?"
Bri Bri ( giving himself a thorough scratch n sniff) " wait a minute..I've got t use a little of my detective smarts...hmmm if I'm here..then whose waiting for LarryGodotImage?"
Evelyn" oh yes your friend Larry called...asking for clarification about something or other..oh yes about passing blood and his test results..he asked you t clarify something about those gerbils you bought ..apparently two of them have been nestling in his colon.."
Bri Bri " unskilled troll mommie..do you not realise if I'm here then my CIA doppelganger must be waiting for LarryGodotImage!!"
Evelyn" Well Brian maybe your CIA doppelganger might like t get a pair of CIA doppelganger rubber gloves and clean up the mess you made..."
FIN
NO CIA DOPPELGANGERS WERE HARMED DURING PRODUCTION
A TRINE DAY THEATRICAL PRODUCTION
WRITTEN DIRECTED AND PRODUCED BY JUDYTH VARY BAKER
Portable Lavatories provided by Don Jefferies
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Mon 23 Dec 2019, 11:27 am
I do believe I would actually pay to see that in celluloid.

Vinny

Wed 25 Dec 2019, 8:40 pm
Judyth once complained to Google because Google offered search terms like Judyth Vary Baker Hoax and Judyth Vary BakerDebunked.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/forum/AAAA2Jdx3sU0LrW5rPmSB8/?hl=tr

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum