REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

zapruder  Weigman  fritz  Darnell  3  4  tippit  Theory  Humor  Lankford  9  doyle  beckley  prayer  11  +Lankford  frazier  paine  hosty  David  3a  Floor  tsbd  2  Mason  Lifton  

Like/Tweet/+1

Just when you thought you have seen it all

+9
Sharon_Horizons
Goban_Saor
BC_II
Mick_Purdy
Jake_Sykes
Vinny
alex_wilson
greg_parker
barto
13 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 3 Empty Just when you thought you have seen it all

Sun 24 Nov 2019, 9:47 am
First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Rob Clark

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 3 9bc37110

Vinny

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 3 Empty Re: Just when you thought you have seen it all

Wed 25 Dec 2019, 8:41 pm
related searches linked to my name; JUDYTH VARY BAKER HOAX, JUDYTH VARY BAKER DEBUNKED
I've read the FAQs and searched the help center. 

I AM AN AUTHOR OF A CONTROVERSIAL BOOK,AND  ALSO THE SUBJECT OF DOCUMENTARIES.
I AM A WITNESS AND WHISTLEBLOWER.  MY BOOK, ME & LEE, IS BEING PURCHASED EVERYWHERE.

HOWEVER, YOUR 'RELATED SEARCHES' SAY THIS:

JUDYTH VARY BAKER HOAX
JUDYTH VARY BAKER DEBUNKED.

THIS IS DEFAMATORY. I HAVE BEEN URGED TO SUE GOOGLE,
JUST AS HAS BEEN DONE IN AUSTRALIA, IF THIS MATTER IS NOT RECTIFIED.

WHEN YOU GO TO THE 'RELATED SEARCHES'  YOU'LL FIND MOST SITES
SAY I AM NOT A HOAX.  OTHERS SAY I CANNOT BE DEBUNKED.
THE 'HOAX' MATTER IS PUSHED BY JOHN MCADAMS, WHOSE
REPUATTION HAS BEEN AT STAKE EVER SINCE MY BOOK CAME OUT.
IN FASCT, HIS 100'S OF PAGES DEFAMING ME COME UP FIRST ON A SITE SEARCH BY GOOGLE.
MY OWN WEB PAGES AND SITES ARE UNDER HIS!

IT IS MCADAMS WHO HAS PUSHED HIS WACKY THEORY,
BUT IT IS YOU WHO HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO DO SO.

I WAS LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S GIRLFRIEND.
MY BOOK, ME & LEE, HAS SOLD MANY THOUSANDS OF COPIES.

RELATED SEARCHES SHOULD SAY THIS:

JUDYTH VARY BAKER AUTHOR
JUDYTH VARY BAKER ARTIST
JUDYTH VARY BAKER AND LEE HARVEY OSWALD
JUDYTH VARY BAKER THE HISTORY CHANNEL
JUDYTH VARY BAKER CANCER RESEARCH

MY SUPPORTERS HAVE ADVISED ME TO SUE GOOGLE IF THE DEFAMATORY
'RELATED SEARCHES' ARE NOT IMMEDIATELY REMOVED.

I URGE YOU TO ACT
ACCORDINGLY.

THANK YOU.

JUDYTH VARY BAKER

http://martianpublishing.com

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 3 Empty Re: Just when you thought you have seen it all

Thu 26 Dec 2019, 3:17 pm
I'd like to see how that law suit turned out.

If Google is to be held liable for input entered by outside sources, they might as well allow a demented woman making claims about being intimately involved with famous people in the past without any sort of proof get validated by losers who support that form of BS.

Oh, wait...

greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 27 Dec 2019, 9:37 am
Terry W. Martin wrote:I'd like to see how that law suit turned out.

If Google is to be held liable for input entered by outside sources, they might as well allow a demented woman making claims about being intimately involved with famous people in the past without any sort of proof get validated by losers who support that form of BS.

Oh, wait...
She is still twisting everything to suit herself.

Google was not sued in Australia by any individual over search results or allowing alleged slander.

It has been sued by the ACCC, a regulatory body, for misleading claims about personal location data usage.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-29/google-faces-accc-federal-court-misleading-use-of-data/11649356

I am working on a JVB piece which will show how she started and how she operates. I invite her to sue me if she believes it constitutes libel as that will allow her claims and supporting "evidence" to be tested in court.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 27 Dec 2019, 9:55 am
Some of her other revenue may not be all that kosher, either.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

barto
barto

Fri 27 Dec 2019, 10:59 am
Everyone plz put in ‘JUDYTH VARY BAKER HOAX‘ in your address bar
Keep the fakery exposed

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 27 Dec 2019, 1:38 pm
Go for it!
barto wrote:Everyone plz put in ‘JUDYTH VARY BAKER HOAX‘ in your address bar
Keep the fakery exposed

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Sat 28 Dec 2019, 2:05 am
I was thinking maybe I'd try resurrecting an old British tradition- the Christmas Ghost Story.
Of course I'd give it an appropriately ROKCing twist.
I was thinking maybe of the Headless Horseman Of Sanibel Hollow...after a botched circumcision as part of a particularly crude OSS Sperm experiment Hungarian Harvey haunts the swamps urinals and the ladies toilets of the Sanibel Daughters of the Confederacy Nathan B Forrest Ethnic Square dance Auditorium..revealing the full horror of his Hungarian headlessness..
But as since this is a thread dedicated t the fearless scrupulously honest whistleblower known as Juddufki i thought something else might be more appropriate..
With apologies t Henry James how about the Turn of the Jew?
A mysterious holocaust denying stranger hires the dazzlingly beautiful Juddufki t look after his two orphaned doppelgangers..in a spooky neo Gothic pile just outside Bradenton..
When wisecracking all American Lee and bookish diminutive Harvey get expelled from their doppelganger academy
the ravishing Juddufki finds she has more than just mouse tumours on her hands...
Or with apologies t M R James how about Canon Juddufkis Scrapbook...finding a strange book titled Ee and Leee genius detective Canon Bri Bri of the St Evelyns Gusset Nunnery sets out t singlehandedly solve the Kennedy assassination...
Or again with apologies t M R James..Oh Whistle and I'll Come t You my Vlad...
8 foot compulsive masturbator Tommy Vlad Graves takes his trailer on a tour round the best wank sites of Louisiana..
Only t end up in Sanibel Island..being chased by a hooded ghoul he disturbed when he stopped for a quick wank in the Albert Doyle Memorial Wehrmacht Cemetery...where Florida's discerning holocaust deniers and neo nazis get buried.
Or the Tractate Pissoff perhaps...Donnie Jeffries..an intrepid independent minded populist decides t investigate the conspiracy t suppress the truth behind the Protocols of the Elders of Zion..
Hired by the American Free Press Donnie begins investigating Talmudic writings...discovering the long rumoured Hebrew Book of Naughty Forties Reader's Wifes Donnie finds the biggest conspiracy on his hands since he played strip Ker Plunk with Bri. Bri and Bob Groden up on the Grassy Knoll...the winner got t keep the mummified cock of Bill Coopers pet giant owl.
Of course i could attempt something more Lovecraftian...but then what would a racist jew hating white supremacist celebate possibly have in common with Bri Bri Tommy Graves or LarryCluthuImage...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Sat 28 Dec 2019, 6:53 am
greg parker wrote:I am working on a JVB piece which will show how she started and how she operates. I invite her to sue me if she believes it constitutes libel as that will allow her claims and supporting "evidence" to be tested in court.

I am avidly awaiting this little expose.

Such has been needed for quite some time. Still, I doubt it will stem the tide against her supporters (who don't really need anything like evidence... just like Armstrong's doppelganger theory).

alex_wilson

Sat 28 Dec 2019, 8:25 am
Here's hoping Greg does t the Juddufkists what he's already done t the Harvey and Lee doppelganger brigade.
Jeffries and his ilk fear Greg the way Dracula fears sunlight. For like the sunlight Greg disinfects the bullshit and exposes them for the liars and fantasists they are.
" Van Helsing" Parker is coming for you Juddufkists...
Be afraid..be very afraid...
But I'm afraid Terry words will be prophetic. Most of the hard core Brides of Juddufki are beyond reasoning with...they exist in an alternate dimension..an airless void.
But at least Greg might be able t prevent others from being duped.

Last edited by alex wilson on Sat 28 Dec 2019, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A Juddufkist appeared outside the window)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 28 Dec 2019, 10:10 am
alex wrote:(Reason for editing : A Juddufkist appeared outside the window)

lol!

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 28 Dec 2019, 10:12 am
Terry W. Martin wrote:
greg parker wrote:I am working on a JVB piece which will show how she started and how she operates. I invite her to sue me if she believes it constitutes libel as that will allow her claims and supporting "evidence" to be tested in court.

I am avidly awaiting this little expose.

Such has been needed for quite some time. Still, I doubt it will stem the tide against her supporters (who don't really need anything like evidence... just like Armstrong's doppelganger theory).
Thanks Terry, although it will be posted on the net, its being written specifically for one person. It will be sent to that person, although obviously I can't make him read it.

Last edited by greg parker on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sun 29 Dec 2019, 3:00 pm
Judyth should start a church of her own. She certainly has quite a following. They do not even bother to cross check her statements but instead blindly believe whatever she says. Many religious leaders would give anything to have such deluded followers.

Thu 02 Jan 2020, 10:14 pm
( note t Greg- i posted t this thread simply because it's Juddufki themed. Please feel free t move it or open a seperate thread if you see fit.)

With apologies for the tardiness and with my sincerest apologies too t H P Lovecraft..
 SHADOW OVER INNSMOUTH
newly Sanibelised as
  ARMAGEDDON IN BRADENTON
  A ROKC GHOST STORY
Written by B.D. Daftglove ( Florida's Heavyweight Wanking Champion. And holder of the prestigious Donnie Jeffries Sticky Gloves and Plastic Sheet)

CHAPTER ONE

Those uncredible boobies!! The lamestream media are such liars. Watching those dumb Fox tards is like peering up into the Plutonian dankness of Jim DiEugenios gargantuan ass crack( note t self. Talk t Larry. Jim DiEugenios Gargantuan Ass Crack is a great name for a band. I can't wait t see those ROKC troll goofs faces when they see me in my leather pants.." Come on baby Set those Jews on fire...I'm so cool! and sexy..i think even Stevie Gaal has the hots for me...and he only into things made of rubber or polyurethane unless they have hoofs and go  moo"..) 
I was just sitting there on mommies knee watching Fox News...i hope mommies alright..she's been walking funny ever since she agreed t b the back end of that pantomime horse..i didn't even know Cubans had pantomimes...i wonder what muy grande means?..I shouldn't have let her have a fourth bottle of industrial pesticides either...but i couldn't watch the Golden Girls over her shrieking.." Son with a pest like you sitting on my knee all i can do is drink" Mommies so funny. And Dorothy from the Golden Girls is so hot!! Like Larry when he puts on his wig. You don't know if it's a mommie or a daddie until the soiled incontinence bloomers get torn off. Note t self never forget t have my 11.35 wank again. I don't know if i can make it t 12. And I've still t get mommie t make my psy ops spaghetti hoops..poor Jim Fetzer reduced t selling anti semitic pasta snacks t pay his legal bills!...anyway as i was saying..
There was i trying t ignore the twitching in my nappies..i hope mommie wakes up soon as Herr Plopstein wants t come out t play and i can't work out how t open these new fangled nappies...poor old Charles Drago reduced t selling deep political adult potties...i was trying t ignore mommies grunting too, i wish she didn't talk in her sleep ( note t self find out what a rusty trombone is...maybe Larry could play it in our new band...yes!! I'm a genius at musical arrangements too..a rusty trombone solo would be wicked in White Rabbit)
So there i was on mommies knee watching Fox News...they said what happened in Bradenton was a failed terrorist attack. Dumb noodinicks!! That intel spook clean up squad wasn't sent t Bradenton t close down a terrorist training camp...Whose ever heard of the Bradenton Double Headed Dildo Liberation Front anyway? ( note t self find out what a Double Headed Dildo is..ask mommie for an advance on my pocket money too..maybe Larry and i could go double headed dildoing..)
I know what happened in Bradenton because i was there!! It was my genius detective smarts that figured it all out.
Sitting wearing my new Dave Ferrie signature toupee outside Bradentons famous Mr Jingles White Mice Only Rodent Gimp Gymnasium..eating my hot steaming Hungarian goulash..
Bradentons famous for its toupees its goulash its white mice ohyes and its pathological liars too..did you know Bradenton has more doppelgangers per 1000 people than Budapest?
I needed cheering up you see. I'd just been banned from the CIA practical Sperm experiments forum for telling the bastard moderator i didn't swallow the mouthful of abuse he was giving me..
Imagine having the cheek t tell a Doyle he couldn't swallow. Us Doyles swallow ANYTHING..
Mommie wanted t use that for the family motto. We Swallow..it looked really good under my unicorns horn..i should never have let Larry shave it off..i wonder what happened t it? 
It seemed a bit intel spookish..Larry developing that anal fistula the day after he shaved off my Sanibel unicorns horn..
Where was I? Oh yes I'd just been banned from another forum..so t cheer myself up i thought I'd go t Bradenton..I've heard the doppelgangers are really frisky at this time of year. Sharing some goulash with a frisky doppelganger with a nice new toupee on my head and a new white mouse scurrying round my prostrate..a Doyle's idea of heaven!!
What possibly could go wrong?...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 03 Jan 2020, 6:56 pm
Alex, you know about Brian's peculiar sight issue?...a pair of bollocks dangling in front of his very eyes. It seems he's started a new craze...welcome to Nutscape!

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/nutscape/

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Fri 03 Jan 2020, 9:32 pm
Thanks for the tip Steely( perhaps a poor choice of words in the circumstances)...I remember seeing Stans gifs vividly depicting Bri Bris curiously malformed genitals.
" How t wear a Sanibel Unicorn correctly" is right up there with Mister Trotter and Young Oswaldstein IMHO.
The severed unicorns horn and their orphaned appendages appear in Chapter Three..

I know I've said it before Steely but you Greg , Stan and the other core ROKCers have pioneered a whole new genre of comedy.
No wonder Mings Deep Arseholes and Stinky McPee Pees Erotic Piss Palace hate us so much.
Not only are Greg, Barto Ed et al pushing the boundaries of research( Bartos discovery of the Hosty note in Malcolm Blunts archive was unequivocally THE breakthrough of 2019)..the comedy here just emphasises the other forums mass impotence.
Barto and Greg are the researchers the rest of them dream of being and our comedy punctures those dreams even further...turning them into troll punk nightmares. A pink sandalled de horned mommies boy peering out from beneath LizzyTrotterImages ample skirts.
Showing them up for the groveling sniveling unbelievably gullible clowns they undoubtedly are.
Not only is the research and comedy light years ahead but the commentary is too.
Terry Goban Jake Vinny Stan etc provide witheringly accurate summations.
Unpopularity is sometime the price pioneers must pay. Also no one appreciates the people who puncture their cherished self perceptions.
Bri Bri, the Vacant Lot etc will never forgive Greg for forcing them t tear off their masks.
ROKC is like a troll punk re inversion of Narcissuses pool...you will be forced t confront the person you really are.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 04 Jan 2020, 4:02 pm
Lately I've been contemplating that O.Stone views the whole cluster hump of characters that he's fuzzied up to as a slice of history in and of itself. Maybe he's not looking for any truth beyond the truth of the circus that entertains from within three rings labeled J, F, and K. It's all history and history's what he's into. Saves him from making any judgements as well. Just put it all up there and call it a film. It's a disservice to all sincere players if he lumps our lot in with a cast of charlatans though. But why should he care? He gets a film done.

Sat 04 Jan 2020, 4:03 pm
As I understand it you need to at least be black belt level with a selfie-stick to join this group. Brian insisted on this, otherwise you could be left showing your arse...quite literally.

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 04 Jan 2020, 4:51 pm
He always gets the dirty end of his own selfie stick.

Sun 05 Jan 2020, 5:31 am
ARMAGEDDON IN BRADENTON

CHAPTER TWO

I set out early that morning..just after my 5.15 early morning wank in fact..oh yes and after I'd checked on cousin Yoo Suk Cok in the basement. Dickie Gilbride sent me the chains he borrowed from his Irish mafia don friend..ACME Bumfuck Bob 600 " Strong enough t hold down a copulating yak"..didn't fill me with much confidence..the only time i saw Bumfuck getting busy with frizzy Lizzy( his favourite yak..he gave her a lovely yellow ribbon and a virulent strain of tertiary syphilis) he only lasted 1.556 seconds..mind you that was 1.5 seconds longer than me. But I'm a Doyle after all..we're famous for coming quickly..Great Uncle Reinhardt won his Ritterkreuz for being first into Krakow..and first out. Doyle by name..premature by nature.
Bumfuck surprised me finding frizzy lizzy in an Alaskan strip joint..I didn't know yaks could dance..or speak Vietnamese( note t self..ask Sandy..he knows all about hairy promiscuous Vietnamese speaking half ton creatures) Talking of hairy creatures..the last time Yoo Suk Cok escaped she made it all the way t La Jolla. She actually called me!! Screaming and crying begging t b re abducted.." i no sucky fucky with smelly trailer man..he no wash feet or bum..he wanky wanky too much too..it unnatural what he do with dog.."
Poor old Yoo Suk Cok..from a North Korean gulag t a shallow grave behind mommies old motel. I wonder what daddy was doing in Pyongyang anyway? Something intel spook related perhaps? Perhaps daddy was a Gottlieb level brainwashed MK Ultra spook killer...Great Uncle Fritz once told me daddy ended up there after the War..he got on the wrong u boat. The rest of the Dirlewanger Brigade were heading t Argentina but when daddy heard about Yamashitas treasure he was off...
Well a Doyles a Doyle. Pyongyang wasn't quite the multi uddered ploppy jobby palace he had in mind...

Anyway so i pack my cutting edge researchers kit( selfie stick spare thong tube of KY jelly Lets go psy opping! Jim Fetzers naughty book of crossword puzzles..poor Jim Fetzer reduced t pole dancing at Dickie Hookes Intel A Go Go Gay bar) and i pedal off t Bradenton. I nearly got  raped by a gannet..i stopped for my 9,15 wank and i was looking for something t clean up with..( note t self gannets don't like having their beaks shoved down Bermuda shorts)
I wanted t go t Bradenton t research Judy Baker. I watched that video of Anna Lewis..a smart forensic linguist would tell you she's telling the truth when she talks about seeing Harvey in New Orleans in April 1962..
This is cutting edge intel spookery. Only skilled researchers like me can figure stuff like this out..
Anyway i made it t Bradenton without any further drama( apart from being chased by a biker gang. I stopped for my 10 05 wank in a bar..i thought Big Bubba Smegmas beard was something i could wipe my hands on...lucky i had my zen sandals on..i pedalled like a BlueArsedLarryBottleImage out of there..
So i get t Bradenton and have a look around...

barto
barto

Fri 10 Jan 2020, 4:10 am

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 10 Jan 2020, 11:49 am
Just for you Brian...because you can't beat the original

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 10 Jan 2020, 1:23 pm
steely dan wrote:Just for you Brian...because you can't beat the original
A true Dane Classic.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto

Fri 10 Jan 2020, 6:23 pm
Still going strong in its poignancy since its release. Sanibel has never been the same again.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 3:18 am
She has managed to fool Bolden as well.

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 3 12034510

Admin

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 8:03 am
Vinny wrote:She has managed to fool Bolden as well.

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 3 12034510
He can go fuck himself as well.

Scammers don't fool each other.

This prick was asked by someone in the UK, if he would autograph a copy of his book for him. The person making the request said he would send him a copy purchased from Amazon, along with more than enough for return postage.

The response the person got back? Yes, okay. I'll sign it if you pay me another $25.00 on top.

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum