Choose Search Type

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

free forum

To Larry Rivera

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Larry Rivera

Post by greg parker on Sat 09 Mar 2013, 12:28 pm

“I continued to stay right on the steps where I was. I didn’t move from there, I didn’t talk with someone who was sitting there that, uh, was – was on the stairs, as I said earlier. With the same two people. And the shots came from – apparently now – they came from around in a group of people scrambling.” Later on the same topic, “And I moved to the right. “Cause I was very interested in staying – there is no way to get caught. Standing there in the middle.”(69)

Then Day asked him a very simple, important and relevant question:
DAY: Are you in any pictures?
FRAZIER: No – I don’t remember. What, uh-what I was gonna say is that it sounded – sounded like they were taken in the fall. It was then that was, you know, perfect. But being there at that time I didn’t know.(70)

A couple of things. Firstly, I didn't do the transcription. That was Richard Gilbride - the same person who deserves a friggin' statue struck in his honor for rescuing all those tapes and transcripts rotting away.

Secondly, some parts of the transcripts are Richard's best guess. As much as I love the guy, I don't have as much confidence in the accuracy of some of those "best guess" parts as he does. They should not be hard to pick. It is the sections where q & don't seem to correspond, or the answer is nonsensical to whatever degree. In any case, relying on those parts of the transcript to support any theory is not a good idea, imo.

Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.

greg parker

View user profile http://

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top