REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Keywords

hosty  prayer  Weigman  beckley  zapruder  Humor  Floor  frazier  2  +Lankford  3  3a  fritz  Lifton  4  tippit  9  Mason  tsbd  David  Lankford  doyle  paine  Theory  Darnell  11  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

oswald's appetite Empty oswald's appetite

Wed 13 Mar 2013, 10:51 pm
    From Marina's testimony...

MRS. OSWALD -- "No, he generally kept the amount that he needed and put the rest in the wallet. I know that the money that was found there, that you think this was not Lee's money. But I know for sure that this was money that he had earned. He had some money left after his trip to Mexico. Then we received an unemployment compensation check for $33. And then Lee paid only $7 or $8 for his room. And I know how he eats, very little."

From Patricia Mumford's testimony...

Mr. BALL. At the bus stops. you say, you did not talk to Oswald?
    Miss MUMFORD. No. He was the first off the bus and the last back on. He had a meal at every bus stop.
    Mr. BALL. Oh, he did?
    Miss MUMFORD. Yes.
    Mr. BALL. He ate at every bus stop?
    Miss MUMFORD. Yes. I never saw him ordering. I took it that he didn't speak the language, but he always managed to order himself a large meal, because he never seemed to get it over to them what he wanted.

She makes it sound like he did not intentionally order large meals... yet how hard is it to indicate "small" in some manner? And it kept happening, so I can't see how it could have been unintentional - moreover, if he was a small eater (which I believe he was) and he kept getting large meals - even if accidentally, why was he not only eating at every stop, but breaking his legs to be first in to the cafes and then be last back on board as if he had eaten every last mouthful on his plate?

And Mumford has flat out contradicted herself anyway, by saying she "never saw him order" and then later saying "he never seemed to get it over to them what he wanted"

This was NOT Oswald.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

oswald's appetite Empty Re: oswald's appetite

Mon 13 May 2013, 5:04 pm
    greg parker wrote:From Marina's testimony...

MRS. OSWALD -- "No, he generally kept the amount that he needed and put the rest in the wallet. I know that the money that was found there, that you think this was not Lee's money. But I know for sure that this was money that he had earned. He had some money left after his trip to Mexico. Then we received an unemployment compensation check for $33. And then Lee paid only $7 or $8 for his room. And I know how he eats, very little."

From Patricia Mumford's testimony...

Mr. BALL. At the bus stops. you say, you did not talk to Oswald?
    Miss MUMFORD. No. He was the first off the bus and the last back on. He had a meal at every bus stop.
    Mr. BALL. Oh, he did?
    Miss MUMFORD. Yes.
    Mr. BALL. He ate at every bus stop?
    Miss MUMFORD. Yes. I never saw him ordering. I took it that he didn't speak the language, but he always managed to order himself a large meal, because he never seemed to get it over to them what he wanted.

She makes it sound like he did not intentionally order large meals... yet how hard is it to indicate "small" in some manner? And it kept happening, so I can't see how it could have been unintentional - moreover, if he was a small eater (which I believe he was) and he kept getting large meals - even if accidentally, why was he not only eating at every stop, but breaking his legs to be first in to the cafes and then be last back on board as if he had eaten every last mouthful on his plate?

And Mumford has flat out contradicted herself anyway, by saying she "never saw him order" and then later saying "he never seemed to get it over to them what he wanted"

This was NOT Oswald.

Now we can add this from Elana Hall's testimony (thanks Robert)

Mrs. Hall.
    No. Couple of times I told her, "Why do you argue with him about little things," and she said, "Oh, because he is not a man." That is what she told me. For instance, I like hot peppers and he didn't like it. Well, is nothing wrong with a man who doesn't like peppers. John doesn't like it at all. And at the table they were eating, and I ate the peppers, and he wouldn't touch, and she said, "He is afraid of everything, hot peppers."
    And he said, he don't like it, and they had argument about that. And after he left I said, Marina, you shouldn't do that because, well, some people like them and some don't."

So not only (according to Marina) was Oswald not a big eater, according to this, he would not have been very fond of most Mexican dishes... yet Mumford has him gorging himself on it at every stop.

Osborne - a con-man duping little old ladies - was probably the only honest witness among those on the bus.

He described the person sitting next to him as:

White male
    5' 8"
    150 lbs
    blonde, thin hair
    dark complexion

Presumed by Osborne to be Mexican or Puerto Rican.
    http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=95784&relPageId=31
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Mon 03 Nov 2014, 5:37 pm
    bump

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

gerrrycam

Tue 04 Nov 2014, 4:12 pm
    Greg i agree with you that Osborne was a con artest but disagree that he was one telling the truth. i think he was LHO minder on his Mex. trip (how to live on $5 aday in Mex.).Osborne picked up his new Canadian passport in New Orliens on Oct 10/63, that would place him appling some time in Sept. Please see page 63
    http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=95784&relPageId=74
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Tue 04 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm
    gerrrycam wrote:Greg i agree with you that Osborne was a con artest but disagree that he was one telling the truth. i think he was LHO minder on his Mex. trip (how to live on $5 aday in Mex.).Osborne picked up his new Canadian passport in New Orliens on Oct 10/63, that would place him appling some time in Sept. Please see page 63
    http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=95784&relPageId=74
    Gerry, it also says the passport photo was taken in October. Wouldn't the photo be taken at the time of application? 

What you suggest is suppositional. Any theory putting Oswald on that bus and being in Mexico faces an uphill battle.

Marina from memory, stated 5 times that he never mentioned plans of going to Mexico. Both Marina and RP said his plans involved going east or to Houston in search of work. The person who purchased the ticket in Houston wore clothes that did not ring any bells with Marina. Mumford has him gorging on big Mexican meals at every stop - yet we know from the record that ( a ) the real LHO had a small appetite and ( b ) couldn't stomach spicy food. The person Mumford spoke to recommended a hotel claiming he had stayed there before. The hotel did in fact exist - yet Oswald had never been to MC. Then we have the fiasco phone calls and embassy appearances...and no one recalling him at the hotel he did stay at, among numerous other issues.

Me

Don Jeffries

gerrrycam

Tue 04 Nov 2014, 8:44 pm
    Greg i miss the part photo taken in Oct. I'm going on the Assumption as a Canadian you would never recieve a passport in NO that quick. Osborne lied over and over and fact the girls id Oswald and Osborne on bus 9/26/63 along with Farlands makes me think that it was LHO or imposter wanting to be ID by showing his passport to girls.

More info pn Osborne http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/04th_Issue/lho.mc.html
    gerrrycam

Wed 05 Nov 2014, 12:34 am
    Tirado, Silvia  (Duran, Sylvia) Testimony too HSCA
    CORNWELL - For the record, my name is Gary Cornwell, and with me here is Ed Lopez, Harold Leap and Dan Hardway. We represent the House Select Committee on assassinations of the Congress of the United States
    http://jfkassassination.net/russ/m_j_russ/hscadurn.htm

CORNWELL - And at that time, did you think you remembered the name?
    TIRADO - It was, I think, at night, because, it was in the afternoon, perhaps when they start saying about Oswald. Right? and, it was at night and uh, I don't know if I call my husband or we were in the kitchen mixing some drinks or food, I don't know, but we were in the Kitchen and I told him, I think this man went to the Embassy to ask for a visa
    CORNWELL - Then, the next morning you saw a newspaper.
    TIRADO - Yes.
    CORNWELL - Were you sure at that time that that was the man?
    TIRADO - Yes.
    CORNWELL - The next morning what did you do?
    TIRADO - I show the paper to Horatio and told him this is the man that went to the Embassy and I went to the Consulate and I look in the Archivos and I saw the application, I saw that it was the man and I went to the Embassy and I talked to the Ambassador and I told him that this... Solvia Tirado Interview
    CORNWELL - What was the nature of your conversation with the Ambassador? Just to tell him that that was the man?
    TIRADO - Yes. I think so.
    LOPEZ - And did they ever ask you to describe Oswald?
    TIRADO - Yes.
    LOPEZ - Would you do me a favor and describe him for me now?Solvia Tirado Interview
    TIRADO - Yes.
    LOPEZ - For example, let's start at the beginning. Was he tall, short?
    TIRADO - Short.
    LOPEZ - Short. Could you stand up for a minute, Gary?(Laughter.) Would you say he was as tall as Gary?
    TIRADO - Yeah, more or less.
    LOPEZ - Would you say he was taller than Gary?
    TIRADO - No, I think just the same. He was about my size.
    LOPEZ - About your height?
    TIRADO - Yeah.
    LOPEZ - Okay. And what's your height?
    TIRADO - 160. I think 160 or 162.
    LOPEZ - Was he skinny?
    TIRADO - Yes. Skinny.
    LOPEZ - Could you estimate how much he weighed?
    TIRADO - About your weight, more or less.
    LOPEZ - About my weight. We already went over...
    TIRADO - He has stronger shoulders, perhaps, than yours.
    LOPEZ - Just for the record, my weight is 199 pounds. You told us before he had a suit on.
    TIRADO - That I don't remember very well. I think he was wearing a jacket but what I can remember is that he was not wearing nice clothers, expensive clothing. He was cheap, perhaps.
    LOPEZ - Do you remember what his nose looked like? Was it skinny? Fat?
    TIRADO - No. He was normal. There was nothing that you may remember. The eyes were small.
    LOPEZ - Small eyes.
    TIRADO - Smaller than yours.
    LOPEZ - Smaller than mine, for the record. I can't do that.
    TIRADO - If you describe, you say small eyes.
    CORNWELL - Okay. In sum, you identified a picture in the book as being as best as you can remember his face and hair. Was there anything about that which in your memory was different from the picture other than the fact that you do remember his eyes being blue or green and his hair being very light colored or blond but not as light as some of the other pictures look.
    TIRADO - And he has not very much. He was, has few, poco pelo.
    LOPEZ - He didn't have very much hair.
    CORNWELL - Is there anything else about that picture in the book which does not look like your memory of him?
    TIRADO - No, but because even when I saw the television when he was shot, I used to remember him. I mean it was the same that I remember..
    LOPEZ - I understand. If you bear with me just a few more minutes--his hair line, was it receding?
    TIRADO - Yeah, yeah. Quite a bit.
    LOPEZ - Okay. And his cheeks, were they high cheek bones or low cheek bones? Do you remember that?
    TIRADO - Well, I remember that he was a little, I don't know what you call it (spoke with Lopez in Spanish.)Lopez An elongated face.
    TIRADO - Uh huh.
    LOPEZ - Did he have a long chin?
    TIRADO - No.
    CORNWELL - Did you see him being killed by Ruby on television?
    TIRADO - Yes, yes.
    CORNWELL - Was there anything about him that looked different to you?
    TIRADO - No. It was black and white. So I couldn't see the color. But he looks like the one that I met.
    CORNWELL - Guess that's all the questions and thank you again for being so patient with us and answering all of our endless questions.
    Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum