» Kent Courtney
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Rushoman to Judgement

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rushoman to Judgement

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Thu 01 May 2014, 7:13 am

To be perfectly frank, I also have a short fuse for people who don't engage their brain before they post. This includes people who think it's a good idea to insult the forum owner (and others) by writing the following utter crap:

"The lunacy in me is in taking on the cult, the true believers, those who don't think the lunchroom incident ever happened. Because those true believers are the true lunatics, who can't accept concrete evidence that their hypothesis is incorrect, even with that evidence is dropped at their feet and thoroughly explained to them"

Now who the fuck wrote that?

Hasan Yusuf

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by bernie laverick on Thu 01 May 2014, 9:59 am

Richard Gilbride wrote:A complete and utter ******* from your hometown once said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ. People in Texas burned Beatles records as a result. And when asked to explain himself, he said he never said they were better than Christ. The problem was that they had become more popular.

Similarly, when I say Walt Brown doesn't have a science degree, no way I intend that as an insult or that I'm better than him. It gets construed as arrogance I think because I have a short fuse for people who don't engage their brain before they post. Which was my major complaint with Walt. I don't think I could find a single further complaint in the whole body of his work.

A free-spirited free thinking poet who inspired - and gave a voice to - a generation with his acerbic wit, his brutal honesty and his lucid visions of a new world, a world void of religious bigotry, exploitation and flag-waving hypocrisy. A man who preached love and peace, who actively campaigned against war (including those who profit from it) and is almost universally respected as one of the finest songwriters of the 20th century.

A complete and utter what? Surely not a profanity Richard...?

I don't trust people who don't like animals: and I don't trust people who don't like the Beatles

So some folk in Dallas burned all their records; no surprises there. That's what they do in Dallas when confronted with the truth - they start burning/shredding records!

bernie laverick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Fri 02 May 2014, 7:18 am

bernie laverick wrote:A complete and utter what? Surely not a profanity Richard...?

And after insulting people, he then smugly expects that they show him respect. What a crock of shit!

Hasan Yusuf

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top