» Kent Courtney
    Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
    Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
    Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

Affiliates
    free forum

the defection of svetlana stalin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the defection of svetlana stalin

Post by greg parker on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 11:15 am

According to David Lifton...

As the cable traffic I quoted demonstrates--cable traffic coming from our Ambassador to India Chester Bowles himself demonstrates-- Stalin's daughter, Svetlana Alliluyeva, was a "walk in" at the American Embassy, and she went there after attempting to defect to India, but her attempt to do that was rejected. http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18730&p=275091

Wow!

Here's a news flash... cable traffic also "proved" one Lee Harvey Oswald was a "walk-in" for his "defection".

He did it on a Saturday when the Embassy was closed. No witnesses. Except a CIA agent that is, named Ned Keenan.

Svetlana also did on a Saturday when the Embassy was closed. She was flown out of the country a by a CIA officer.

And as Jim Di said, Svetlana had been in contact with Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt prior to the defection. Dimi was as close to the CIA as you can get.

Lifton countered that Svetlana was in India to bury the ashes of a loved one. This was actually her common law husband - an Indian Communist named Brajesh Singh whom she met in hospital where she had gone for a tonsillectomy. He was there for emphysema.

(By this point, it was obvious Lifton's main - and possibly only sauce has been wikipedia.)

Again we can draw on the history of Oswald. we know when Oswald was hospitalized in the soviet Union, it was into a hospital reserved for foreigners, and that this was the norm.

Svetlana allegedly was on her way to the Soviet Embassy when she decided to go to the US Embassy instead - a decision she claimed was predicated on reading Chester Bowles' Ambassador s Report because he seemed like he "would understand". Utter crap.

Both Dimi Von Moh and Svetlana quickly became involved with the Aurobindo Society - a mystical and political group. Dimi actually moved permanently at some stage to the Aurobindo Ashram.

Does anyone believe the CIA had no interest in the Auribindo Society?

Out to where the van is waiting
    I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
    -----------------------------
     Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
                 Lachie Hulme            
    -----------------------------
    The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

greg parker
    Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top